Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

MPNs: 35904110 and BES810BSS

• Product is used
    • Daily (11)
    • Several times a week (3)
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Mitch M

Mitch MMonash 2904, ACT

Great machine, doubly handy now we’re stuck in the house!

Have always wanted to get a coffee machine, and picked this up at a bargain price from Big W. It’s easy to use, makes great coffee consistently, and has paid for itself now we’re in isolation!

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $246.00.

Angus

AngusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Die for a cup!

Do you like coffee? The Breville Duo-temp Pro has been on my kitchen bench for about a month now. It replaced a slightly larger Breville machine which was a hand-me-down which gave years of good coffee for both the original owner and for myself. Pros: smaller footprint than the previous machine. Comes with better accessories than previous machine. Makes great coffee. Cons: smaller water tank than previous machine. Machine does move when attaching the handle as it is a bit on the light side. Overall I am very satisfied with this machine.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $250.00.

GrinderWelhome Pro ZD-10T
Chaitali

ChaitaliSydney, NSW

4 yrs and going strong

So today I realised I have been using my coffee machine for about 4 years - it will be 4 yr anniversary in 2 days. And the reason I realised is because i need to replace the steam ring and was looking for the receipt to find out the exact model number. But considering the amount of use and abuse this machine has seen at my hands in the past 4 years, the fact that only the steam ring needs replacing and nothing else, is a testament to great quality already. Infact, it still makes amazing coffee, even with a busted steam ring. LOL. I have only one thing left to say I guess - for coffee machine, I am never looking outside Breville. I love this machine.

Purchased in March 2016 at Bing Lee Physical store for $340.00.

GrinderBreville Dose Control Pro BCG600SIL
Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS compares to other Manual / Semi-Automatic Coffee Machines

dingman65South East Queensland, QLD

Extensively used and it is excellent!!!!

Very extensively used and produces Excellent coffee, very easy to use, excellent sized water tank !!!
Absolutely no need for anyone to spend big bucks on fancy machines as this is very good.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for $299.00.

GrinderBodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder
LTP

LTP

inconsistant performance

Got three of these throughout y family. The two stop fairly consistantly automatically before the mugs overflow despite only a inconsistant herb grinder being used, the third does not despite a propper corseness adjustable coffee conical burr grinder being used with this one ...phoned up breville about this and they insist this model does not have autostop feature.. go figure???think they need to test theur own products a bit better... furthermore, despite consistant grinding corseness, tamping and mug size, from the same pack of freshly ground coffee on the same day it overflows by varying amounts. the fancy a lucky draw?... buy a breville!

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $250.00.

GrinderSunbeam Cafe Series Conical Burr EM0480
Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!

This machine is great. Easy to use and delivers consistent results every time. Easy to maintain and clean. The coffee produced is great and always at a consistent temperature. The hot water outlet is a great feature. Very happy with this machine.

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $499.00.

GrinderBreville BCG820 (Grinder)
Jeanie Bueller

Jeanie BuellerNew South Wales

Consistently good coffee for a reasonable price

The output of the machine depends on what I do. I can adjust it as needed, but I didnt pay thousands. I use this machine 3 or 4 times a week and it has been going strong for 2 years.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $399.00.

BenMilesGippsland, VIC

A laborious process for an 'ok at best' cup of coffee.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman.

mr hacking

mr hackingSydney

Excellent Compact Espresso Machines

Bought the Duo Temp Pro 3 years ago replacing EM6910, it has been a excellent reliable machine since. The espresso extraction has been excellent and consistent. The milk steamer wand take a little practice to find the sweet spot, once mastered it is capable of texturing silky microfoam. Highly recommend this machine.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys.

GrinderSunbeam GrindFresh EM0440

Kitty

KittyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISAPPOINTED

I bought this coffee machine last march. I’m the only coffee drinker in my house so not used a lot. While it does make a great coffee i would have expected the pump to last longer than 17 months. Can’t use it now as it wont work. Super annoyed

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $330.00.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Great tasting coffee

I am delighted I bought the Breville Duo Temp coffee machine. Online videos plus the helpful customer service staff sorted out all my queries. All the coffees I have made have a really rich and smooth taste. The temperature of the coffee is perfect, it doesn’t have the burnt taste that you get sometimes from coffee shops. The taste is consistent, just use the tamper to reduce the height of the powder to the required level and time the extraction. I have found thirty seconds to be perfect. A little bit noisy when the steamer wand begins to do its thing in the milk jug but that passes quickly. Very pleased I threw away my pod machine. I used to have one cup of coffee a day now I have two.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $329.00.

GrinderSunbeam MultiGrinder EM0400
Peter

Peter

An easy-to-operate Espresso Machine

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $299.00.

Michellej

MichellejNew South Wales

easy to use and you can make as strong or weak as you like :-)

Purchased a year ago, no problems, service support at Good Guys Ballina NSW helped explain step by step how to use it, great buy at $300 easy water fill, like filter to get clean filtered water

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

GrinderBreville Coffee 'n' Spice Grinder CG2B
Maximus

MaximusCanberra 2600, ACT

Makes great coffee

Pleasantly surprised at how good this coffee machine is. Saving myself a fortune and making my coffees strong as i like them. For the price,this is a winner.
Yes you need to empty the tray often, yes you need to refill the water tank often. But hey, its 300$... best value for money out there.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $300.00.

Unsure81

Unsure81Launceston, TAS

Great value machine

We bought two of these machines about 8 months ago to replace our broken Breville Dual Boiler, one for home and one for the office. They have PID controlled temperature, so they make consistently great shots along with a Compak touch grinder, probably the best cheap espresso machine available. Steam performance is good and it’s easy to get nice microfoam. Bought on special for $249 each from Stan Cash.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Sledge Hammer

Sledge HammerAdelaide

So far, so good

Delivered today after buying on line $224 Big W 2018 Boxing Day sales. Previous machine was Breville 800 class ($500) which lasted 12 years, and slowly falling apart but still functioning. Put the new one together and made a cuppa.This one is much lighter as you need to hold the machine with one hand as you attach the portafilter of the same size 54mm otherwise it moves about. It has a replaceable filter, so an on going expense, no filter on the old one and behaves in the same way with all the noises, steam and whooshes, about the same volume too. The coffee itself was o.k so no complaints there. Sure I could have spent well over a $1000 on a Dynamic Duo, but I'm not convinced its 4 times better, so I'm giving it 5 stars.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Lorena

LorenaVictoria

Simply perfect

The machine is easy to use and clean. I bought it for my husband 2 years ago for his birthday and since then we hard buy coffee from cafe.... well you know how it feels when u pay $4-$5 a cup and it tasted burn.

Highly Recommended, Harvey Norman at Coberg VIC is the best customer service (Mohammad-staff)

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Darce

DarceSydney, NSW

A sound choice at this price range.

I researched carefully before i bought this machine and didn't regret it. It makes a lovely cuppa (if you know what you're doing). I'd dare say some of the bad reviews are by people who have never used an espresso machine before. I think it has everything I need to make whatever kind of coffee i want. Very much recommended. This is the minimum you can pay for a good espresso machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
MamaMaria

MamaMariaNSW, 2148

Love my Breville Duo-Temp Pro

When it was time for a new coffee machine i had no hesitation looking into the Breville range after an amazing 10 year run with my last machine.
I highly recommend the Breville Duo-Temp Pro. Nice design, not bulky, easy to use, easy to maintain, reasonably priced and makes the perfect coffee.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
true reviews

true reviewsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Value, Great Coffee

Very happy with this machine. We previously had a much more expensive machine that ground coffee beans but after the grinder went caput in it (which cost a fortune to repair only to cark it again), we decided we wanted to buy something much more simple where less could go wrong. Enter the Breville Duo temp. Totally simple to use and clean. Makes great coffee every time. No complaints on this one.

Date PurchasedJun 2016