Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

MPN: BES810BSS
See the Best Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

David
DavidBrisbane

Still going strong after 2 years of daily use

I bought this back in 2020 and it has been used daily since.

It takes a few attempts to figure out the best grind setting to pull the perfect espresso shot, but once you have it dialled in it produces a very consistent cup. I think this system also has a PID controller to get the extraction temperature just right. And the prefusion feature is great!

Milk frothing is fast and perfect everytime, although like most small machines, the wand is a bit short for my liking.

One more thing, I have the black version. If you're thinking about getting the black versuon you should know it is veneered in plastic and not polished metal, like the standard grey one. In hindsight I would have purchased the grey one as the plastic is starting to scratch.

Purchased in May 2020.

G.Brodie
G.BrodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Coffee Machine, however....hard to disassemble and clean out cockroaches!

GrillaBBQ
GrillaBBQBrisbane

This is a Barrista's coffee machine - or a coffee lovers dream

Purchased in September 2021 for $319.

AZM
AZM

Great Home Coffee Machine

The coffee machine is great and once you figure out the right amount of coffee grounds to put in for your regular coffee it's perfect. Love the steam wand and the maintenance is very easy. Have had it for over a year now and use it 2+ times a day. Very happy with it

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Allieb44
Allieb44Central West, NSW

It’s pretty good but.........

The machine is good. It doesn’t take to long to make a coffee. But I just could not get a nice cup that I enjoyed out of it. I tried different brands and tamping . I ended up going to buy a breville capsule machine

Purchased in April 2021 at Big W for $399.

RobinK
RobinK

Perfect!- As coffee transcends to hobby from habit

This machine is everything you'd hope for for a home coffee experience. Not only it pulls tasty espressos, it is incredibly easy to operate, clean and maintain- which can be a hassle otherwise.

For this price range, it stands head and shoulders above its competition and gets you comparable results compared to top-of-the-line commercial equipment.

The steam wand is relatively ok but a bit slow if you're making a few cappuccinos for your guests. It is also recommended that you preheat the machine to get consistent brewing temperature and consistent espressos.

Purchased in May 2019 at Breville for $429.

Sandy Lynch
Sandy Lynch

I love it!

This machine pours and steams at the correct temperature, it's just like having a professional dual boiler machine. It is super easy to use and easy to clean and maintain.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $260.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Sam R
Sam RSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 years strong

Got this machine with the pack that came with the grinder 6 years ago and still makes a great coffee. We use nearly twice to three times a day x 2 people. I have thought about upgrading to an all in one machine to save bench space but I can't justify the extra cost and I don't want a pod machine. We find you can't tamp too much or it will struggle to get through, and we usually use the double shot filter, I find the single makes it too watery. Overall love the machine and would purchase again!

Purchased in August 2015 at The Good Guys for $500.

guy.stevens.96
guy.stevens.96AU

Reliable machine but so-so coffee

My machine has been going strong for 4 years after a run of more expensive machines that died early, and I was thinking of buying one as a housewarming present for my daughter, but I have to admit the coffee is just not that great. Sometimes it does deliver a good cup with lots of crema, but despite having two boilers the water is often too hot and I get a thin watery coffee. Also the coffee can only be very lightly tamped or the pump just won’t push the water through, which is not ideal for good coffee. Regular cleaning of the baskets is essential. The frother is incredibly noisy, so I bought a Nespresso milk frother, and writing this I’ve now convinced myself to buy a different machine as a present to myself.

Nickeysixx
NickeysixxCentral, SA

Great home coffee machine

I've had this machine since Mother's Day and have been thoroughly enjoying it. It's incredibly easy to set up, use & clean.
The milk steamer does output a bit of water before steaming but that's easily avoided by letting it run for a few seconds over the tray.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W.

J Ferguson
J FergusonNSW, 2207

Very Capable Machine

Im not a coffee snob.

But i like what i like.

This machine makes a good cup of coffee. Its easy to use, fast and easy to clean up. We like it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Nat
Nat

Great value for entry level coffee machine

I have been wanting to get a coffee machine at home. So because of the lockdown now, I get this one from BigW. This coffee machine is so affordable and do its job so great. Although there is no pressure meter on the machine and not programmable, I can still get good coffee from this machine everyday.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W Online Store for $329.

Reeny
ReenyPerth, WA

Best coffee machine ever

Best buy. The coffee is always good, right taste, right temperature. Easy to clean and descale, and don't have to do it very often. Couldn't be happier with it. Combined it with a grinder as well.

Purchased in April 2018 for $1,000.

Mitch M
Mitch MMonash 2904, ACT

Great machine, doubly handy now we’re stuck in the house!

Have always wanted to get a coffee machine, and picked this up at a bargain price from Big W. It’s easy to use, makes great coffee consistently, and has paid for itself now we’re in isolation!

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $246.

AngusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Die for a cup!

Do you like coffee? The Breville Duo-temp Pro has been on my kitchen bench for about a month now. It replaced a slightly larger Breville machine which was a hand-me-down which gave years of good coffee for both the original owner and for myself. Pros: smaller footprint than the previous machine. Comes with better accessories than previous machine. Makes great coffee. Cons: smaller water tank than previous machine. Machine does move when attaching the handle as it is a bit on the light side. Overall I am very satisfied with this machine.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $250.

Angus

Just as a follow up to this review the machine has performed flawlessly for the past six months. It has already paid for itself.

Angus

I am pleased to report that this coffee maker is still going strong. Definitely recommended.