Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

MPNs: 35904110 and BES810BSS

Jeanie Bueller

Jeanie BuellerNew South Wales

Consistently good coffee for a reasonable price

The output of the machine depends on what I do. I can adjust it as needed, but I didnt pay thousands. I use this machine 3 or 4 times a week and it has been going strong for 2 years.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $399.00.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week

BenMilesGippsland, VIC

A laborious process for an 'ok at best' cup of coffee.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman.

mr hacking

mr hackingSydney

Excellent Compact Espresso Machines

Bought the Duo Temp Pro 3 years ago replacing EM6910, it has been a excellent reliable machine since. The espresso extraction has been excellent and consistent. The milk steamer wand take a little practice to find the sweet spot, once mastered it is capable of texturing silky microfoam. Highly recommend this machine.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys.

Product is used: Several times a week
GrinderSunbeam GrindFresh EM0440
Kitty

KittyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISAPPOINTED

I bought this coffee machine last march. I’m the only coffee drinker in my house so not used a lot. While it does make a great coffee i would have expected the pump to last longer than 17 months. Can’t use it now as it wont work. Super annoyed

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $330.00.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Great tasting coffee

I am delighted I bought the Breville Duo Temp coffee machine. Online videos plus the helpful customer service staff sorted out all my queries. All the coffees I have made have a really rich and smooth taste. The temperature of the coffee is perfect, it doesn’t have the burnt taste that you get sometimes from coffee shops. The taste is consistent, just use the tamper to reduce the height of the powder to the required level and time the extraction. I have found thirty seconds to be perfect. A little bit noisy when the steamer wand begins to do its thing in the milk jug but that passes quickly. Very pleased I threw away my pod machine. I used to have one cup of coffee a day now I have two.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $329.00.

GrinderSunbeam MultiGrinder EM0400

Peter

Peter

An easy-to-operate Espresso Machine

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $299.00.

Michellej

MichellejNew South Wales

easy to use and you can make as strong or weak as you like :-)

Purchased a year ago, no problems, service support at Good Guys Ballina NSW helped explain step by step how to use it, great buy at $300 easy water fill, like filter to get clean filtered water

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

GrinderBreville Coffee 'n' Spice Grinder CG2B

Maximus

MaximusCanberra 2600, ACT

Makes great coffee

Pleasantly surprised at how good this coffee machine is. Saving myself a fortune and making my coffees strong as i like them. For the price,this is a winner.
Yes you need to empty the tray often, yes you need to refill the water tank often. But hey, its 300$... best value for money out there.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $300.00.

Unsure81

Unsure81Launceston, TAS

Great value machine

We bought two of these machines about 8 months ago to replace our broken Breville Dual Boiler, one for home and one for the office. They have PID controlled temperature, so they make consistently great shots along with a Compak touch grinder, probably the best cheap espresso machine available. Steam performance is good and it’s easy to get nice microfoam. Bought on special for $249 each from Stan Cash.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sledge Hammer

Sledge HammerAdelaide

So far, so good

Delivered today after buying on line $224 Big W 2018 Boxing Day sales. Previous machine was Breville 800 class ($500) which lasted 12 years, and slowly falling apart but still functioning. Put the new one together and made a cuppa.This one is much lighter as you need to hold the machine with one hand as you attach the portafilter of the same size 54mm otherwise it moves about. It has a replaceable filter, so an on going expense, no filter on the old one and behaves in the same way with all the noises, steam and whooshes, about the same volume too. The coffee itself was o.k so no complaints there. Sure I could have spent well over a $1000 on a Dynamic Duo, but I'm not convinced its 4 times better, so I'm giving it 5 stars.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Lorena

LorenaVictoria

Simply perfect

The machine is easy to use and clean. I bought it for my husband 2 years ago for his birthday and since then we hard buy coffee from cafe.... well you know how it feels when u pay $4-$5 a cup and it tasted burn.

Highly Recommended, Harvey Norman at Coberg VIC is the best customer service (Mohammad-staff)

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Darce

DarceSydney, NSW

A sound choice at this price range.

I researched carefully before i bought this machine and didn't regret it. It makes a lovely cuppa (if you know what you're doing). I'd dare say some of the bad reviews are by people who have never used an espresso machine before. I think it has everything I need to make whatever kind of coffee i want. Very much recommended. This is the minimum you can pay for a good espresso machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

MamaMaria

MamaMariaNSW, 2148

Love my Breville Duo-Temp Pro

When it was time for a new coffee machine i had no hesitation looking into the Breville range after an amazing 10 year run with my last machine.
I highly recommend the Breville Duo-Temp Pro. Nice design, not bulky, easy to use, easy to maintain, reasonably priced and makes the perfect coffee.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Chaitali

ChaitaliSydney, NSW

My first and most amazing coffee machine

First espresso machine my bought after much research. Makes amazing coffee. I am trained barista so the fact that dosing and tamping was going to be manual was not an issue. For people who want that to be automatic, a good grinder can do that. I got a manual grinder with my machine that works beautifully too. Using fresh roasted beans makes the absolute best coffee obviously but even using regular supermarket beans also gives a great coffee. Most times even if i have not been perfect in the grinding dosing tamping or extracting, the coffee ends up good. The milk frother works amazingly well and gives very good control. The milk can be made very smooth and silky.
Cleaning the coffee machine is quite easy so maintenance is a breeze.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
true reviews

true reviewsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Value, Great Coffee

Very happy with this machine. We previously had a much more expensive machine that ground coffee beans but after the grinder went caput in it (which cost a fortune to repair only to cark it again), we decided we wanted to buy something much more simple where less could go wrong. Enter the Breville Duo temp. Totally simple to use and clean. Makes great coffee every time. No complaints on this one.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
CANDACE

CANDACENUGGETTY

Great Machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017

grapsta

grapstaNSW, 2035

Great ......heres how to get great coffee from this machine

I'm loving this machine . Previously had a Breville Roma for many years...time to upgrade....coffee was bitter at first but after a month of research and trial I'm finally getting superb coffee every time. Heres what you need to do. Use the double non pressurized basket to make a single coffee. Make sure you have a decent grinder. Weigh 15-16 gms of coffee beans into grinder per coffee you are making and grind each one fresh. Firm even tamp. Express 25-30 mls of coffee ...I like to express into a pre heated shot glass that has measurements on the side then pour this into preheated coffee cup. . if you weigh each grind and measure each pour you will get great coffee.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Grunta

GruntaShoalhaven

OK, but nothing special

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Amazingggg!

WOW! This machine has easily become part of my every day routine. Our friends always comment that they love coming over for our amazing coffee!

It has absolutely everything you need to make a quality cup of coffee! Every thing I needed for my home cafe.(The steaming wand is a huge plus! )

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Joel

JoelBrisbane

Love it!

Even though it’s only small, it seriously makes great coffee. I have had Nespresso for years and decided to make the change a few months ago, and I am so glad that I did. It makes cafe quality coffee and is so easy to use. Of course it also depends on the coffee you buy and the grind as well.

I recommend buying a thermometer for the milk as I burnt it a few times (can tolerate the heat in my hands) and I don’t think you need to hold the milk jug on an angle as it suggests

Date PurchasedMay 2018