DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

EN560.B (Black), EN560.S (Silver) and EN560.W (White)

Why spend $1000 when you don’t need to!

I own 3 of these machines. One older model, 2 newer.
Perfect coffee every time
If I had to find a fault.... it could be a little hotter .... 15 seconds in microwave fixes that

Product is used: Daily

You can't buy coffee this good!

I love my coffee. If I don't get my fix every morning, I can't string a sentence together. But I'm also not one to spend ages making one or spending thousands on a machine as I am always on the go, and really, it IS just coffee, so I would do a Maccas run each morning as they started making yummo ones at their McCafe. But this got costly, and so when a friend won a Lattissima machine at work and left it as a gift on our doorstep (how cool are THEY?!) we plugged it up and gave it a run. Oh. My. Gosh. Best coffee ever! And now, if I am out and about, and grab a takeaway one, it just can't compare to my Nespresso. We also now have a Lattissima machine for the office, because not only does it make delicious coffee, but it's reliable and easy to use for staff! The pods are affordable also, and we stock up once a month affordably...I could have 5 Lattissima coffees a day at much less than the price of one Maccas coffee a day. It is also convenient and fast to set up....basically just plug and play.

FYI, we buy the Roma pods for cappuccinos. For espresso, we use the Fortissio Lungo pods.

Purchased in January 2018 for $399.00.

Love this coffee machine

Love the different settings, its so easy to make lattes now. The built in milk frother is so handy, its easy to clean and you can put it straight in the fridge with the leftover milk. Coffee temp is perfect

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $399.00.

Product is used: Daily

best way to start my day

use it several times every day - i put it on the same pedestal as water; essential for keeping me going every day. Couldn't live without it. Only issue is pod prices!

Purchased in October 2018.

Get your coffee hit quick

Got this machine and it has changed my life. I used to drink coffee from the coffee powder in glass jars. They were nothing compared to the coffee made by this machine! The milk is frothed, the coffee is brewed and all is done in a touch of a button!
Cleanup is simple and easy as well, you only need to descale it occasionally.
Cannot imagine a life without it now.

Purchased in May 2015 for $499.00.

Consistency
Product is used: Several times a week

Milk frother seems like a dud

The quality of the coffee produced is consistent which is great, we use ours with Nespresso pods.

We upgraded from our Pixie to this machine, purely because of the milk frother. However, this is our second Latissma Touch, after having replaced our first a month after owing it due to the milk frother not working.

I’ve called Nespresso who’ve suggested a descale which we will try. I’ll update my review if the descale solved the problem!

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $389.00.

Perfect coffee every time

This has made my morning very easy. The quality of the coffee produced by the machine is excellent it is robust and the milk is always perfect. This is by far the best along I have ever owned with even the coffee and milk being hotter. I love this machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Broke on second use!

This seemed like an excellent machine with good reviews. It made one very good cappuccino but, when I ejected the pod and inserted a new one the “pod crusher lever” snapped off. It was a gift from work colleagues so I cannot ask them for the receipt. A pity, it seemed like a great gadget - but must have an inherent mechanical weakness. I will get a quote for it to be repaired and accept that, with no proof of purchase, it will not be covered by warranty.

Date PurchasedOct 2018