DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

EN560.B (Black), EN560.S (Silver), EN560.W (White)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

4.1

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
cook

cookPerth, WA

Little disappointed

Thought we would update our coffee machine from Delongi Nespresso Citiz to this model.
Instruction book isn’t easy to understand especially in relation to returning to “factory settings”. Which for some reason we have to do this often. Our biggest disappointment is that we like a flat white. But milk always comes out too frothy! For price it’s not what we expected!! The taste of coffee Isn’t even that good as was our previous machine. Yet using same type of pods.. Should have stayed with our old coffee machine!!

Purchased in July 2020.

Ads

Easy to use, easy to clean, automatically mixes coffee with milk to take in flavour.

We replaced our old Nespresso machine which started leaking water after about 4 years and several thousand cups of coffee. Upgraded to this one which mixes in the milk, also allows you to add another option once your coffee is prepared if you want to. The capsules definitely taste better in this version. A bit worried by the number of buttons and potential fro things to go wrong, but hopefully, it will last a good few years.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for A$399.00.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Drink like George Clooney!

Great machine. Gives hot, tasty coffee and has the function to heat and froth the milk up for the latte or cappuccino. It also has a self cleaning mechanism for the milk spout which certainly helps.

Product is usedWeekly
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Truism girl

Truism girlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this machine! Makes great froth!

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for A$155.00.

Doug D.Sydney, NSW

DeLonghi Coffee Machine Quality

Bought Lattissima Plus machine January 2018.
Returned the product 2 days later because it was defective.
We were given a Lattissima Touch as a replacement by the factory rep working at Harvey Norman, Balgowlah.
We have followed descaling instructions as per product manual.
On latest attempt the descaling cycle would not stop. Rang service department told to reset to factory setting. Behaviour of the machine did not change. Rang service again and told to send the machine in to the service department.
Warranty ran out 6 weeks ago and the machine has received very little use. Often sitting for weeks without using it.
Very, very unhappy. Considering the cost of these machines their durability is very poor.

Donna

DonnaGreat Southern, WA

Why spend $1000 when you don’t need to!

I own 3 of these machines. One older model, 2 newer.
Perfect coffee every time
If I had to find a fault.... it could be a little hotter .... 15 seconds in microwave fixes that

HonestRater

HonestRaterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You can't buy coffee this good!

Purchased in January 2018 for A$399.00.

NH19

NH19Melbourne

Love this coffee machine

Love the different settings, its so easy to make lattes now. The built in milk frother is so handy, its easy to clean and you can put it straight in the fridge with the leftover milk. Coffee temp is perfect

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for A$399.00.

JessFalcon

JessFalconSydney, NSW

best way to start my day

use it several times every day - i put it on the same pedestal as water; essential for keeping me going every day. Couldn't live without it. Only issue is pod prices!

Purchased in October 2018.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Joanna

JoannaPerth, WA

Get your coffee hit quick

Got this machine and it has changed my life. I used to drink coffee from the coffee powder in glass jars. They were nothing compared to the coffee made by this machine! The milk is frothed, the coffee is brewed and all is done in a touch of a button!
Cleanup is simple and easy as well, you only need to descale it occasionally.
Cannot imagine a life without it now.

Purchased in May 2015 for A$499.00.

Consistency
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Simone Tonkin

Simone TonkinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Milk frother seems like a dud

The quality of the coffee produced is consistent which is great, we use ours with Nespresso pods.

We upgraded from our Pixie to this machine, purely because of the milk frother. However, this is our second Latissma Touch, after having replaced our first a month after owing it due to the milk frother not working.

I’ve called Nespresso who’ve suggested a descale which we will try. I’ll update my review if the descale solved the problem!

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for A$389.00.

Brad Mcguinness

Brad Mcguinness

Perfect coffee every time

This has made my morning very easy. The quality of the coffee produced by the machine is excellent it is robust and the milk is always perfect. This is by far the best along I have ever owned with even the coffee and milk being hotter. I love this machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Noddy

NoddyGawler SA

Broke on second use!

This seemed like an excellent machine with good reviews. It made one very good cappuccino but, when I ejected the pod and inserted a new one the “pod crusher lever” snapped off. It was a gift from work colleagues so I cannot ask them for the receipt. A pity, it seemed like a great gadget - but must have an inherent mechanical weakness. I will get a quote for it to be repaired and accept that, with no proof of purchase, it will not be covered by warranty.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Nespresso G.

Nespresso G.asked

Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

Every time I insert the milk unit all 6 light flask 3 time ms and then the unit shuts down.
This error has to do with the milk system. I would love to know how to fix this myself?

Cherylasked

Nespresso Lattissima EN560.S (Silver)

My Lattissima Touch is burning the coffee. Is there any way I can stop this happening?

Ads

Hi Cheryl- call the DeLongi helpline on 1800 126 659 . I had an issue and they were incredibly helpful in assisting me to resolve the issue that I had. They seem to be pretty genuine in their desire to have you get the most out of your machine. Good luck, hope they can help.

Thank you so much.

Susan

Susanasked

Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

I bought one of these today and it doesn't work. No water runs through the machine. I've definitely filled the water tank but when I press the buttons no water comes out. How do I fix this? Pretty disappointing for a brand new machine!

Doug D.

Take it back to where you bought it. Second opp tion, my wife phoned them and they paid for its return via the Post Office.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare all 3 DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) A$499.00A$499.00A$499.00
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherIntegratedIntegratedIntegrated
Auto Shut-offYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 3 DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560