Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie

Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie

See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lavazza

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

DTH
DTHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!!!

I highly recommend this product! It is truly amazing and tastes so good! Comparable in taste and quality to the cafe coffees at such a great pricing. Frother is excellent too!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $89.

My little jollie

Love this little machine mine is without frother as i only drink black coffee...i can smell rhe coffee coming out when i start the machine just love it....one day i will upgrade lavazza you got me!!!

Purchased in at Woolwirths for $100.

Masterchef
MasterchefCentral, SA

Jolie lovely

Have had several Coffee Machines but this one beats them all as far as pod machines go. Easy to slip in the pod so quiet when operating,. Pull the handle back and the pod falls into a container room for about 5 used ones. Easy to clean, this accessary is such a good idea. I up graded from Lavazza Tiny it was making so much noise. it goes so well on the bench together with my Lavazza Milk Frother both bright Red. I always buy my pods when on special and have quite a stock in store. I was looking online this machine was $99 but by the time I went back to buy it had been reduced to $69, Ordered 28/9 and it was delivered by Startrack(Aus Post) 1/10 2 days from Vic. to regional South Aust. Now that is super Fast. Thanks

Purchased in at Lavazza for $69.

Bruno.S
Bruno.SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The coffee is week!

You can only use Lavazza pods, which are expensive. The pods don't contain enough coffee for my liking, so I need to use 2. That gets pricey!

Purchased in for $40.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

James H.
James H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent coffee machine

Easy to use, clean and store. Supported by excellent coffee. The Lavazza company have been amazing and supportive. The machine is well constructed. Coffee is served at a consistent temperature every time.

Purchased in at Lavazza for $229.

Rohanshah49
Rohanshah49AU

Perfect Coffee machine - Under $100

Purchased in at Officeworks for $79.

John Krstic
John Krstic

Will not live without my Lavazza

One ☝️ of if not the best coffee ☕️ machines I have and still have every time I make a coffee ☕️ the quality of coffee ☕️ produced by my machine is 100% and I am very satisfied with the temperature of the coffee ☕️ very little goes wrong with my machine I am very satisfied with my Lavazza will always have one

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $179.

The Top-Rated Coffee Machines of 2022

The ProductReview.com.au Awards for the top coffee machines (semi-automatic & manual, capsule / coffee pod, and fully automatic) of 2022 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of all the Award Winners, for everything from how easy they are to clean to their milk frothing capabilities.

the-top-rated-coffee-machines-of-2022
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does the job and saving money on buying coffees!

Picked this up for a very decent price. Does a decent cup of coffee. Just make sure you buy the right pods. The filter at the bottom can be removed to fit a standard size cup. Overall a good buy.

Allie B
Allie BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Compact, great coffee and value for money

I have had this little machine for over 10 months now and absolutely love it. The milk frother is fantastic and the quality of my cappiccinos are way better than any McDonald's or other takeaways. I buy the pods when on special for $7. Their value for money is the same as Nespresso pods however quality is way better in my opinion. I make sure I descale the machine once a month and keep it clean and so far it has been going great. I make 2 coffees a day. Woolworths stocks 3/4 flavours, whereas Coles bow stocks the Decaff and the new Lungo version so overall the range is still good. Big savings in the long term and the convenience of not having to leave the house for my daily coffee.

Purchased in for $50.

Rick
RickSydney, NSW

Good little machine

Purchased this machine after looking at machines under $100. This one stood out from the rest. Was happy with the quality of coffee produced by this machine. It easy to clean.

Purchased in at Officeworks.

Reills6754
Reills6754Wheatbelt, WA

Nice coffee

My brand new machine only lets the water through at a dribble, sometimes takes 3 goes to fill a small coffee cup, not happy, this is the reason I replaced my older Lavazza Mio machine, thought the pump was not working but this is exactly the same. Any suggestions considering the machine is brand new

Purchased in at Lavazza Australia for $119.

leon33
leon33South East Queensland, QLD

Does the job.

The only complaint I have is the fill-level varies. The machine does stop after ninety seconds, but the coffee comes out in dribs and drabs even after de- scaling it twice, the cup is filled sometimes and the cup is filled only three quarters other times, then the button had to be pressed again to get a full cup, but has to be watched, as this starts the ninety second fill cycle again. Temperature is correct, as everyone knows coffee should not be made with boiling water.

Leon Novello

Purchased in at Kogan.

JanHampton

Exceptional customer service

I was given a Lavazza a Modo Mio Jolie coffee capsule machine. Unfortunately the water tank was damaged so I phoned Lavazza to see if I could purchase a replacement. I spoke to a very helpful young man who found they had one in stock. I asked how much and he said it's free and a late Christmas present and offered to post it out. He made my day with such a generous offer. It arrived a few days later as promised.
Thank you so much Lavazza, I've been purchasing your coffee for over 20 years, now I can tell everyone what fabulous service you offer your customers too.

Jane
Jane

Compact size & perfect for one

Purchased in .

DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

Better than McDonalds coffee

I run the water through close to two times for a large cup. I use full cream milk in the frother and the cappuccino is creamy and stays creamy. My cups are easily better than a $5 McDonald's coffee, and the equal of any overpriced crappuccino here in Townsville (except GJs). I'm not boasting; the machine does all the work. I make good coffees 9 times out of 10. I lost the whisk and Lavazza head office sent me a new one. Terrific!

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $179.

Rebus50
Rebus50asked

Hi everyone, we have A modo mio Jolie and it worked fine for 15 months with regular cleaning.
Now it simply does not work, water is just staying as is, nothing is happening, no leaks, no pour, nothing. Do I try to open the machine? Is the water pump somehow broken?
Did anybody else encounter this problem??
Thank you!

Fiona
Fionaasked

I am now on my second machine that simply stops working - we descaled and clean regularly. The pod is punctured but water not flowing through. So disappointed as i love this coffee.

David

The water outlet may be blocked. Try inserting a skewer up it to dislodge any residue. I would call the Lavazza customer service. If they can't advise you, ask them if they can replace the machine. I've found them to be reasonable.

Pamela P.asked

Why is water/coffee leaking into the used capsule compartment?

David

Our machine does this too, since new. I am not sure why but it has never affected the operation. I just empty it after use.

Pamela P.

Thank you, but ours has just started to do it after 6 months.....we have just descaled it to see if it makes a difference....

See all Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie questions

Get an answer from our members and Lavazza representatives

At under $200, the Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie is not only affordable, but uses a slow extraction method that has reviewers raving about its full-bodied, café-quality taste.

Points of praise for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie:

• While pods were relatively expensive ($11 for a pack of 16), reviewers believed the price was worth it comparable to quality. Pods were often on sale for $7, and available from Woolworths or Coles - convenient for re-stocking purposes
  • The quality of the coffee was a definite highlight for reviewers, who made direct comparisons to Nespresso, McDonalds and other café coffees – saying the Lavazza was better
  • Lavazza customer service was exceptionally friendly and helpful, offering easy and convenient replacements when parts became damaged
  • The milk frother (available to buy separately) made deliciously creamy froth for cappuccinos
  • Easy to use and to clean, which added to the convenience of the Lavazza Jolie.
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines