See the Best Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (3) · No (4)

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Can't get the correct replacement heads!!

I've had to wait till the heads are available.. now twice I've bought the replacement heads saying.. for dentitex electric toothbrushes.. and they don't fit!! Wasted $15... I'm going to throw it in the bin and buy one from Coles or woolies so I can replace the heads when I need to.. not when Aldi think I should.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $30.00.

Aldi Don't sell Dentitex Rechargable Toothbrush....

Aldi please don't sell Dentitex Rechargable Toothbrush any more if you cannot maintain replacement head stock in aldi store. its is useless without them. I tried to reach you support team but no luck.....

Purchased in May 2020.

Its head brush is rare to buy .

It's been a long time I need to change the head brush but I could not find it anywhere even from the website. Even I have bought some heads from pharmacy in this brand to replace it but it did not work.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $20.00.

I Am Bold Over

This toothbrush is absolutely marvellous. It has brightened my teeth and ,made them so much stronger. This experience has been thoroughly life changing. Give yourself a pat on the back.
The thing that struck me as the best, was the beautiful colours used. I got blue one and a pink one and waking up in the morning to see them and their bright colours bring such joy to my face and my overall cleaning experience

Purchased in January 2021 at Hear For Less for $2.50.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how ALDI Dentitex Electric Toothbrushes compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Kam
KamSydney, NSW

Started using this Aldi brand on 01Jan2020. Found it to be a lot noisier than OralB that I had been using for years. Dentitex stopped working in October 2020, after only 10 months use. My opinion: not much good if I have to buy more than one within one year. There is a better alternative.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI.

Laurie
LaurieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value I have now bought another one for my wife leaves your teeth clean and healthy

Some other reviews are false or these people are just stupid great product easy to use lasts a long time recommended I have bought another one for my wife I have had no problem over past three years great value

Purchased in January 2017.

JohnD
JohnDSydney, NSW

12 month wonder. That's all I got.

ALDI products usually reliable but this was an outlier or an exception. Lasted 12 months and then went berserk turning itself on periodically despite set to off. Seemed like it was haunted or possessed by a demon spirit. Weird behaviour hearing it startup by itself and run till it exhausted itself. Buried it in the garbage bin.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI Macquarie centre NSW for $14.99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
dmcallis73
dmcallis73Sydney, NSW

Normally Love ALDI but this is really bad.

Bought it 2 plus months ago to replace ageing oral B electric toothbrush. Liked that the additional brushes were cheap. But the clean quality is bad, and the speeds etc were inconsistent. Stuck with it but today it died. So went and got another OralB electric toothbrush. Normally form Aldi’s stuff good but avoid this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $14.99.

tracey
traceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 3 mths toothbrush broke. Water drips into batt area now it makes noise but head of toothbrush does not spin.

I was enjoying it until the battery area got drips of water in it.
The ease and thorough clean it gives felt good.
Very easy to travel and charges quickly.
Once charged it did keep charge for a long time. I did purchase 3 toothbrushes and replacement heads for each for my family when on special in Aldi. Spent total of $55 for each set so very disappointing.
This is only based on using product for 3 months before the head stopped spinning.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $55.00.

Nguyet T.
Nguyet T.Hunter Region, NSW

Work great only for short time .The head broke down very easy. i have to change 3 head in 3 month. waste of money. Pinching inside lips. Not recommended. Not sure i want to buy more head.

Purchased in February 2019 at stockland forster for $25.00.

dgarcia
dgarciaAustralia

Low cost electric tooth brush

This tooth brush is very basic, it leaves your mouth feeling clean however the head is rather uncomfortable, and if not used carefully can cause injuries. It is very hard to clean your back teeth with this. The battery life is very good and will last a few days without a charge. You get what you pay for, it is just average, it works but you must take extra care while using.

Purchased in October 2018 at ALDI.

Wedgie
WedgieSydney, NSW

Poor head design causes injury.

Poor head design causes pinching of cheeks and inside lips. As soon as a little wear occurs, the flush design between the head and the stem results in a gap, which then pinches and on occasions, has drawn blood on the inside of my lips and cheeks.

Purchased in November 2018 at Aldi, Westfield Penrith, NSW..

Donna85
Donna85Brisbane

Will rip your mouth

It worked great for a while. Then I load up the toothpaste, put in mouth and doesn’t work. Have to take the head off and put back on a few times (which is hard with toothpaste on) and pray to the tooth gods for it to work. Now it has definitely stopped. It has been pinching my mouth and tearing it up for a while and I thought I was the only one. It really does rip it up- blood everywhere. Lost my receipt. So strange that it does this.

Purchased in January 2017 at ALDI for $30.00.

My teeth and gums have been a lot healthier since using an electric toothbrush Colgate electric toothbrush replacement heads are compatible with denitex electric toothbrushes

Clint
Clint

Does the job & price is right

Bought this for my Grand daughter over 12 months ago. She has not had any of the mouth laceration issues described by others. I also had the foresight to purchase spare heads at the same time I purchased the brush so also did not have any of the replacement brush availability problems others have had. Has been used at least twice a day but recently it stopped working so with nothing to lose I pulled apart, cleaned & lubricated the small electric motor. Now running fine but believe may fail again so have bought the latest model on sale last week as a replacement for when it does finally die. Good value for money but if purchased I recommend to think ahead and purchase spare brush heads whenever available.