Dentons Medi Rest

Dentons Medi Rest

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dentons

3.5
  • Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (2)
GayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic help from these people

I cannot speak more highly about Michael at Denton, he has done his best to make sure that I am happy with what I have and is very polite and courteous.
I would suggest to people that when trying out the pillow, to try it on a bed that is similar to the softness or hardness of the mattress that you have at home.
I found that on my harder mattress that the pillow that I had chosen was just amazing and the nights sleeps that I had were fantastic, but when I got a new bed which was much softer, it was not so good which means that it is not the pillows fault but what I am sleeping on..
Thankyou Michael and Denton for all your help.. I so appreciate it.

Purchased in January 2021 at Forty Winks QLD, Aspley for $160.00.

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Took a few days to get used to but now is perfect!

Bought the pillow from Pillow Talk as it came highly recommended. Initially had a rough sleep but by the 3rd night it was wonderful! Used it for a few months now.

Purchased in March 2020 at Pillow Talk for $150.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Hi Rod,
Thanks for your review, Great to hear.
Enjoy your pillow.

Kayla
Kayla

Another disappointment

The amount of money I’ve spent on pillows in the last few years is ridiculous! I had high hopes for this one but unfortunately another expensive on that didn’t deliver. Feels different to the demo one, really hard. Plus the smell is pretty unbearable. Wish I read the reviews first

Purchased in September 2020 at Pillow Talk.

Hi,
We would love to speak to you regarding your pillow - please contact Dentons on +61 3 9887 0001

Angry Customer
Angry CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed cost a fortune

The pillow is comfortable but it does have a horrible bad smell to it. I paid $130 for it at Pillow Talk they told me it’s a very good pillow.

Purchased in August 2020 at Pillow Talk Burleigh for $130.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Refund Policy
Refund Policy

Disappointed with the smell

Medirest pillow is comfortable but the pillow has a mildew smell. Have had it for two weeks now and the odour remains. Have tried airing it in the sun but has not made a difference

Purchased at Pillow Talk for $120.00.

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Sadly not a match for me

Not for smaller frames like myself (I'm 163cm), gave it a good few months to get use to it but it's too hard for me, and I kept waking up with shoulder and neck pain and headaches. Sadly a waste of money even though I got it on sale at Myer.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $60.00.

BeccMelbourne

Perfect I cannot live without it

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Dissapointed, it’s terrible

I found the pillow to be very hard (not like demo in shop) I’ve used it for two and a half hours and I have massive pain up my neck and a headache. The pillow has a strong chemical smell. I’ve gone back to my old memory foam pillow. Very Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Other Pillows

Why change something that was perfect?

Have been using this pillow for 10 years. However have recently bought another new one, and the shape has changed it now has two curved indents on both sides of pillow and all their pillows including medium profile and high profile which I used to like now have an unbearable chemical smell that is hard to tolerate when sleeping on the pillow. Even after washing the pillow the smell remained. Have had to throw them away and wasted my money, Denton’s why did you change your pillow. They were perfect they way they were, now I won’t buy another one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Dave
DaveAinslie 2612, ACT

Demo pillows completely different

Demo pillow firm and nice. Actual pillow uselessly soft like a marshmallow. Don't waste your money with these deceptive people. For the price they could get it right. Grrr grr

Date PurchasedMar 2016
sukobi
sukobiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me - and been using for 7 years

Date PurchasedDec 2017
tl83
tl83Sydney, NSW

Loved that pillow.

This pillow is so comfy i got used to it from the first night, i read some good and bad reviews but i decided to give it a go as it was $50 from spotlight and now even my 5 years old fighting with me to have it as he tried it and he said "mum it's much better than my pillow"

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Liz k
Liz k

Perfect pillow

Date PurchasedSept 2017
lib
libperth

Wast of money

Pillow is not comfortable ever after months of use, it won't adjust , need to see chiropractic after use to get next right again. This pillow is not for side sleeper as serjest on box.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

IB J
IB JVictoria

Why people say it's a good pillow?

Not a good pillow. Bought it based on the review on the internet but regret it.
The memory foam inside feels very cheap (I have Dentons Impressions infinity and Therapillo High profile pillow so I know what good memory foam feels like) but at least it is not an expensive pillow.
It is little higher and firmer than Dentons Imressions Infinity pillow (which I find it too cushy and low for a medium profile).
I still get a sore neck and back. I find the contour isn't comfortable since it is a little too deep.
The 'Physio approved' and 'Medi' is just a marketing term used on an ordinary pillow. Nothing is special at all with this pillow.
And also as for the other reviewer said about this pillow feeling like a brick, it isn't true.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Read more reviews - page 2

Mr ID Brownasked

Can the pillow be washed?

DentonsDentons

Hi, Thanks for contacting Dentons. We do not recommend washing our pillows unless absolutely necessary as teh foam can snap if the water isn’t drained out of them enough.
If you have a mark on your pillow we recommend just giving it a spot clean by wiping with a damp cloth and airing in a well ventilated place away from direct sunlight. The removable cover is fine to wash. I hope this information has been helpful.

Many Thanks.

Gaye

I would not advise it either, they are comfortable but pretty heavy as it is, in fact I got one and it was too big for me so do not use it, and am hoping that they have one that is not as wide and if not and they think it is a good idea, I am happy to trial one for them hehehe.. I hope that they can answer this one for me,

heather1951
heather1951asked

I am getting a rash really bad on the side I sleep on. I have changed to the other side sometimes during the night and am also getting rash now on that side. Why

Becc

Pillowcase issue? I sleep with bamboo jersey zippered pillow protector and all cotton pillow case.
I never sleep without the protector underneath as the pillow can't be washed and both are always changed weekly.

Joe
Joeasked

Just bought a Denton medi rest pillow and have used it for 1 night... however the thing has a horrible stink to it. I thought it would go away after airing out of its packet but it still smells like some chemical or like dank mould. Should I just return it?

Becc

Yes definately take it back. None of mine and I'm on my third have had any smell at all.

Get an answer from our members and Dentons representatives

CategoryPillows