Dentons Medi Rest

Dentons Medi Rest

3.5

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (0) · No (2)
Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Took a few days to get used to but now is perfect!

Bought the pillow from Pillow Talk as it came highly recommended. Initially had a rough sleep but by the 3rd night it was wonderful! Used it for a few months now.

Purchased in March 2020 at Pillow Talk for A$150.00.

Hi Rod,
Thanks for your review, Great to hear.
Enjoy your pillow.

Kayla

Kayla

Another disappointment

The amount of money I’ve spent on pillows in the last few years is ridiculous! I had high hopes for this one but unfortunately another expensive on that didn’t deliver. Feels different to the demo one, really hard. Plus the smell is pretty unbearable. Wish I read the reviews first

Purchased in September 2020 at Pillow Talk.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainNo

Hi,
We would love to speak to you regarding your pillow - please contact Dentons on +61 3 9887 0001

Angry Customer

Angry CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed cost a fortune

The pillow is comfortable but it does have a horrible bad smell to it. I paid $130 for it at Pillow Talk they told me it’s a very good pillow.

Purchased in August 2020 at Pillow Talk Burleigh for A$130.00.

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Disappointed with the smell

Medirest pillow is comfortable but the pillow has a mildew smell. Have had it for two weeks now and the odour remains. Have tried airing it in the sun but has not made a difference

Purchased at Pillow Talk for A$120.00.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Sadly not a match for me

Not for smaller frames like myself (I'm 163cm), gave it a good few months to get use to it but it's too hard for me, and I kept waking up with shoulder and neck pain and headaches. Sadly a waste of money even though I got it on sale at Myer.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for A$60.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainNo

BeccMelbourne

Perfect I cannot live without it

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Dissapointed, it’s terrible

I found the pillow to be very hard (not like demo in shop) I’ve used it for two and a half hours and I have massive pain up my neck and a headache. The pillow has a strong chemical smell. I’ve gone back to my old memory foam pillow. Very Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Why change something that was perfect?

Have been using this pillow for 10 years. However have recently bought another new one, and the shape has changed it now has two curved indents on both sides of pillow and all their pillows including medium profile and high profile which I used to like now have an unbearable chemical smell that is hard to tolerate when sleeping on the pillow. Even after washing the pillow the smell remained. Have had to throw them away and wasted my money, Denton’s why did you change your pillow. They were perfect they way they were, now I won’t buy another one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Dave

DaveAinslie 2612, ACT

Demo pillows completely different

Demo pillow firm and nice. Actual pillow uselessly soft like a marshmallow. Don't waste your money with these deceptive people. For the price they could get it right. Grrr grr

Date PurchasedMar 2016

sukobi

sukobiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me - and been using for 7 years

Date PurchasedDec 2017
tl83

tl83Sydney, NSW

Loved that pillow.

This pillow is so comfy i got used to it from the first night, i read some good and bad reviews but i decided to give it a go as it was $50 from spotlight and now even my 5 years old fighting with me to have it as he tried it and he said "mum it's much better than my pillow"

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Liz k

Liz k

Perfect pillow

Date PurchasedSep 2017
lib

libperth

Wast of money

Pillow is not comfortable ever after months of use, it won't adjust , need to see chiropractic after use to get next right again. This pillow is not for side sleeper as serjest on box.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
IB J

IB JVictoria

Why people say it's a good pillow?

Not a good pillow. Bought it based on the review on the internet but regret it.
The memory foam inside feels very cheap (I have Dentons Impressions infinity and Therapillo High profile pillow so I know what good memory foam feels like) but at least it is not an expensive pillow.
It is little higher and firmer than Dentons Imressions Infinity pillow (which I find it too cushy and low for a medium profile).
I still get a sore neck and back. I find the contour isn't comfortable since it is a little too deep.
The 'Physio approved' and 'Medi' is just a marketing term used on an ordinary pillow. Nothing is special at all with this pillow.
And also as for the other reviewer said about this pillow feeling like a brick, it isn't true.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sia

SiaMelbourne

Finally a good nights rest

It has taken me ages to find a pillow that was finally as comfortable as this one. I am relieved to have found it. it remains cool even tho the temperature may get hot and i dont need to adjust it often.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

jovi

joviMelbourne

best pillow for neck pain

I had tried so many pillows including most recent Denton High profile, but no one is like Medi rest, though High profile looks pretty similar but I got more stiffness in my neck after using it so I got back to my Medi rest, even I have took it with me to my holidays, can get on special from Myer aprox $56.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Maxc5

Maxc5Melbourne

We've all got one

I've had this pillow for 2 years and it's really helped my neck and back problems, especially as a side sleeper. My wife has recently been taking my dentons pillow, and now I have had to buy one for her as well. The quality of this pillow is better than the other 'memory pillows' available on the market, which I have tried and are too 'malleable' and don't hold their structure. You must pay for quality if you want a quality nights sleep.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

I am so relieved.

This pillow stopped me snoring, I will never go back to feather or polyester pillows! I'm 50 kilo female this pillow is comfortable I was concerned it would be hard to adjust or too firm for me, but after the first night I felt more rested and have been happy so far for a month. I sell pillows and beds, I thought I should try this pillow even though its not my company's brand, because of customer feedback and its popularity. I'm relieved it was money very well spent.

Tarryn

TarrynBrisbane

After years of searching, Best Pillow Ever!

This pillow has been great, I have tried everything from expensive Dunlop Therpillow to a USA import latex and this is perfect... Never ever looking back... Will be getting another!

Elen

ElenBrisbane

Didn't work for me

The pillow is very firm, which is causing a very strong neck pain and upper back pain. Waste of money.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

heather1951

heather1951asked

I am getting a rash really bad on the side I sleep on. I have changed to the other side sometimes during the night and am also getting rash now on that side. Why

Becc

Pillowcase issue? I sleep with bamboo jersey zippered pillow protector and all cotton pillow case.
I never sleep without the protector underneath as the pillow can't be washed and both are always changed weekly.

Joe

Joeasked

Just bought a Denton medi rest pillow and have used it for 1 night... however the thing has a horrible stink to it. I thought it would go away after airing out of its packet but it still smells like some chemical or like dank mould. Should I just return it?

Becc

Yes definately take it back. None of mine and I'm on my third have had any smell at all.

carolin

carolinasked

I get terrible headaches - always at night or on waking - would this pillow be of help? I am desperate.

tah2708
tah2708

This pillow has fantastic neck support and the brand make various shapes to choose from depending on whether you are big or small and the position you sleep in - back, side etc. I can sleep on a hard bed as long as I have my pillow with me as I believe this makes all the difference. It could help your headaches, I never had this problem I bought these pillows for us as I hate pillows that you have to fluff up or as soon as you put your head on them they lose their shape. Good luck

Klaudija
Klaudija

This will offer you no support. It is very hard and uncomfortable.

Pam
Pam

I would suggest consider having a sleep study to rule out sleep apnoea and get a medical assessment by a good GP or neurologist to rule out any medical issues( if you haven't done this already) in case it's not the pillow that's the problem .

Get an answer from our members and Dentons representatives

CategoryPillows