Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

4.9

Jane J
Jane JMid North Coast, NSW

Goodbye dry lips!!!!

I've been using the Dermal Therapy Ultra Moisturising Lip Balm for approximately 8 months. I almost immediately noticed a change to my dry, chaffed lips. I work outdoors, and although I wear a hat and sunscreen, my lips were perpetually dry and flaky looking......attractive, I know!!!!
I use this balm lavishly at night after brushing my teeth, morning, and at least a few times in between. The beauty of it is, that its so rich and moisturising you don't have to apply every half an hour. A really pleasant fragrance and it doesn't have an overpowering taste. Great price, easy to find in Woolworths, its the only balm I'll buy now! Do your lips a favour!

Purchased in October 2021 at Woolworths for $6.99.

Sevasti Stavrou
Sevasti StavrouSouth West, WA

God sent!

I went on medication, Accutane, and it made my skin and lips severely dry. I was desperate to find a hydrating lip balm and I kept trying multiple and my friend suggested Dermal Therapy and even though I stopped taking the medication I cannot go without the lip balm! Perfect for dry lips.

Purchased at Woolworths for $6.

Claudine
ClaudineVictoria

This is perfect lip balm!!! It really works on very dry chappy lips, it works really well for me. I highly recommened

I noticed smoothness and it soften my lips nicely and gentle on skin. I would definately recoommened this product who gets dry lips easily. And the moisture locks in! 10/10

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

shazillas
shazillasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother lips

Im having to up the anti on my beauty routine with wearing masks daily. Lip care has given my lips a new lease on life. Daily applications are assisting in topping up and rebuilding my lips. I've noticed a smoother appearance over the weeks I've applied it. No overpowering fragrance, Doesn't leave my lips oily and Im happy to say, "Lips will be ready for Winter!".

Purchased in December 2021 at Aussie Pharma Direct.

Lip Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range compares to other Lip Care Products

Kyah S.
Kyah S.Hunter Region, NSW

Life changing

I have had the worst relationship with my lips for as long as I can remember until I found dermal therapy. Can’t live without it! Healing, hydrating, nourishing, even plumping.

Purchased in March 2018 for $5.

antdr072
antdr072

Best product for clod sores

I have tried many products as I suffer with cold sores. I saw an add for the the Lysine and gel. So I went out and purchased 2 packets as the price was very good. Glad I did it’s the best for cold sores. No more buying expensive patches that sometimes don’t even peel off!

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THE best lip balm

My son put me onto this lip balm when he was on strong acne medication. It was the only thing that kept his lips from cracking. I’ve used it ever since and nothing soothes your lips like Dermal Therapy Lip Balm, and the bonus is the 50 plus SPF rating.

Purchased in July 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you very much for the feedback :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A godsend!!

Previously, I spent hundreds of dollars on lip products, only to have to reapply every 30 mins:(
AT only 6$ a tube, this product IS AWESOME - only need to reapply after meals!!! Couldn't rave about this more if i tried!!!

Purchased in July 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $6.

Hi Jenny,

mjh
mjhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dermal Lip balm also excellent for badly dried hard skin on hands/fingers, feet/toes, elbows & brittle nails

I get terribly dry and brittle skin and nails, esp in winter. Used to put Lip Eze on day and night to both prevent and treat it which worked really well, but recently tried "Dermal Lip Balm Ultra Moisturizing" (in the 10g short round container) and am gobsmacked at how fantastic it's worked in such a short time, it softens the skin and even brittle nails beautifully. I rub it in at only at night before bed. It does have a camphor and cloves scent, but it's not overpowering at all. Wish I'd found this a long time ago.

Smell
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We sincerely appreciate it :)

Holy grail lip balm

I had chronically chapped lips before I found this stuff. 2 days of using it and it was fully healed. I no longer have to wear lip balm 24 hours a day either. I have tubes of it in every corner of my house, multiples in all my handbags, and live in constant fear that it will be discontinued one day because I don’t think anything could replace it. So please buy it so that never happens thankyouuuu!

Purchased in January 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.99.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it :)

Use it every day

Lip balms are the best you can get. The only thing I use at night & regularly throughout the day. Would love one with a nice natural tint, what do you think, Dermal Therapy? :)

Purchased in January 2021.

Hi Jess,
Thank you for your feedback. We think that’s a great idea and I have passed it on to the team ;)

Dejay
DejaySpringfield lakes

Perfect lip balm

Very moisturising best lip balm I’ve had. Price point is good as well very affordable, Even better it’s Australian brand. Doesn’t have over bearing smell , light on the lips not overly thick glides on easy
Thankyou.

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $3.50.

Thank you Dejay!

Anne C.
Anne C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best lip balm. Great moisture

Lips stay supple with out any sticky residue. Long lasting and perfect to use everyday. Beautiful shine, no need for lipstick. The only lip balm I use.excellent product. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2015 for $6.

Hi Anne,

Becczo
BecczoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product for extremely dry lips

I find the Dermal Therapy original lip products to be very hydrating. In only a couple of days my lips go from chapped to moist. The tub is great to use prior to bed.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Poppy
PoppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Does Exactly As It Says

I had experienced severely dry lips which resulted in them cracking, for the past few weeks.
Within the first day of using, my lips had moisture restored. 10/10 recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2021 for $4.20.

Hi Poppy,
Thank you for your feedback, it's sincerely appreciated.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews