Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range

4.9

Chanel

ChanelSydney, NSW

Awesome product

I have really bad chapped lips and Hans literally tried everything on the market until now this lip balm is the best and my lips no longer crack and bleed.

Purchased at Priceline.

Products PurchasedLip balm
Oli

OliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Lip Balm I've Ever Used

I have very dry lips, I have to use lip balm even under the most moisture days. I've been trying so many different brands for so many years and all lip balms only work temporarily when they stay on the lips. Some even made my lips more dry after it's gone. But this product just changed how I see lip balm in general - it really hydrates and heals your lips from inside, and my lips still stay soft and hydrated for a long time even after I wash it off. Love the cool feeling when you first apply it too. I'll never switch to another brand ever again.

Products PurchasedLip balm
Tile

TileCentral West

Won't Be Going Back To My Old Lip Balm. This Works 100%!!!

After seeing an advertisement in a Woolworths magazine for the Dermal Therapy Lip Balm, I decided to buy a tube & give it a go because I was sick of not seeing any difference with another brand of lip balm I was using.
I noticed positive results within a few hours after application.
My lips were no longer dry, flaking or chapped. Instead they were soft, hydrated & healthy-looking!
The product is not greasy & doesn't come off after eating or drinking. Very convenient size & easily fits into a handbag or pocket.
I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from dry, cracked lips.

Purchased in October 2020 at Pharmacy 4 Less Physical store.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream, Dermal Therapy Dia Cream, Dermal Therapy Hand Balm.

dota

dotaSydney, NSW

Use this everyday couldn't live without it

My lips wer so dry. Worked within days and that was a few years ago. I use it every night at bedtime and wake up with soft moist lips. Have recommended it to friends and they all agree that this is the best ever.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Outlet for A$4.00.

Products PurchasedLip Balm

Vienna M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

staple in my life, i have 4 floating around at any point in time

this product is perfect. i have always had chapped lips from the weather and this makes them supple after 3 applications. i am a nurse and this is better than the stuff used on intubated patients in ICU. it does not present as being too oily in consistency and wears like a second skin as opposed to a sticky substance which sits on top of the skin. price is on point, lasts a reasonable amount of time. i am a repeat offender

Purchased at Priceline for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Products Purchasedlip balm and extra dry cream
Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to sing the praises of the lip balm.

Vienna M.

No worries. Happy to back a quality product at a reasonable price point any time!!

Bethany

BethanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is incredible, 10/10 !!

This lip balm is absolutely incredible, I've been using this ever since 2018 and it's really amazing. During my first few weeks of using the balm, I've seen noticeable changes as my lips were instantly hydrated. It's really good to use during chilly seasons as it always keeps the lips hydrated. It's long lasting and it's not too greasy either. I suggest using it 100% !!

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$4.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm Ultra Moisturising
Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia
Mara

MaraSydney, NSW

Best lip balm ever

I've bought this recently and I am amazed at how effective this is. It also tastes great and it is not greasy at all. Highly suggest this to anyone struggling with dry lips.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$4.99.

Products PurchasedLip Balm
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Jeenah

JeenahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Lip Balm

Using Dermal Therapy Lip Balm I have seen a remarkable difference in my lips. They are softer and smoother and love having no chapped lips in winter. Would highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Priceline for A$5.99.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Balm to make the driest lips luscious!

As a diabetic, sugar fluctuations often leave me with dry, chapped lips. This balm is instant , long lasting moisturiser that brings relief and makes my lips glossy to boot! Beautiful.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm (Ultra Moisturising)

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range compares to other Skincare

Super nourishing and doesn't sting

Great for using on the kids in winter when they get chapped lips and wind burn (and the tube is easy for them to keep in their school bags or pockets!)

Products Purchasedhand cream, lip balm
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Best lip balm you can find at the pharmacy!

I'm a chronic lip balm user but was looking for something heavy-duty last winter after too much time in my air-conditioned workspace/cold outside. Was recommended this by a co-worker and so glad I picked it up, saw a difference in my severely chapped lips by the end of the day! No aggressive scent and doesn't feel too heavy on the lips either which is a bonus.

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for A$5.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm

Leelee

LeeleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect for the handbag in winter!

Beautiful and smooth lips all winter long with this product. I put on at bedtime and never have chapped lips. Put on through the day as needed, perfect size for my handbag. Never using anything else again, love it...thank you!

Purchased in January 2020 at Amcal for A$5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal lip balm

Sam J

Sam JSydney, NSW

Dermal Lip Balm - Problem Solved

Problem solved! Within days my lips went from feeling dry and uncomfortable to hydrated, soft and smooth. A wonderful and effective product from a brand I trust. Thank you so much Dermal.

Products PurchasedDermal Lip balm
michelle

michelleMount Eliza vic

Dermal Lip Balm

You can instantly feel the soothing results so if you have a problem with chapped dry lips this is the product for you. Cleared my lips up within a week and now they feel lovely soft and smooth. Great product and at a great price, a little gem!

Purchased in March 2020 at Terry White Chemists for A$3.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal lip balm

A. Wedding

A. WeddingSouthwest, VIC

Dermal Lip Balm is the bomb!!

I have extremely chapped lips especially in winter (live in Victoria, so no humidity), they would crack to the point of bleeding. Dermal Lip Balm cured the cracks in a matter of a couple of days with a few applications per day.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Lip Balm

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winter lips sorted

Winter certainly dries my lips. Tried many lip treatments but they’re either too sticky, taste horrible or don’t work! Thanks Dermal Therapy Lip balm...my lips are the best they’ve ever been...soft & super moisturised all day.

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for A$5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDERMAL THERAPY LIP BALM

Lydia A

Lydia APerth, WA

Love it. Perfect for dry chapped lips especially in winter. Easy to apply and carry around.

Glossy, healthy looking and feeling lips. I love how my lips feel, smell good and look pretty as well. This is very highly recommended and must try! Really worth it

Products PurchasedLip care
Karen

Karen

My daily go to:

Can't live without this lip therapy, use every morning and then replace during the day where needed. Handy little tub to carry, fits in my bag easy. Have one in my bag and one by my bed.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$8.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Australia Lip Care
Sean H.

Sean H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for those of us who suffer from DOTM, dryness of the mouth. keep your lips glowing all year round.

After 2 weeks of use i noticed a massive difference in the textures around my mouth were much smoother and hydrated, no side effects just 100% enjoyable, no noticeable scarring but it worked like a dream.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$5.50.

Products Purchasedlip balm
Helips

HelipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only thing that works Isotentrin lips

I started on Isotentrin and bought a tube of this without reading any reviews, just because it looked scientific. It was ended up being the only product which stopped my lips from flaking. I had to adverse reactions and no scarring. I have bought like 4 tubes.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews