3.6

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
Bev

BevGoulburn Valley, VIC

Product is fantastic

The conditioner is fantastic, is very thick, however the bottle has come out with a lid, instead of a pump is like popping a pimple before the pimple is ready to be popped.
Please send both the shampoo and conditioner out with pumps.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $14.99.

Smell
Priscilla P.

Priscilla P.Perth, WA

Absolutely perfect and Cruelty Free!

Perfect! I’m in love with all those products, including shampoo and body moisturizer. I bought due to my itchy scalp and from now on I will keep using all products!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $15.00.

Smell

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok but need to add "leave in" product

Good basic conditioner. Did not irritate my scalp. Probably best for non colored/treated hair. Need to use twice as much as my usual conditioner so fairly expensive if u have longer hair

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how DermaVeen Oatmeal Conditioner compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

JInPerth

JInPerthPerth WA

Why did they change it?

I now have breakouts on my head, forehead and upper back because they now have wheat it in & I hadn't realised that they'd changed it. Not happy. At. All

Agreed - new formula is bad change!

I too am very disappointed with the changed Dermaveen conditioner formula this year. For the last 2 years it was the only conditioner I could find that didn't trigger an allergy-like reaction from breathing it on my hair. Now it's just like all the others! :( And my hair has to go unconditioned :(

Vanessa C

Vanessa CMelbourne

Relief for scalp

I suffered a sore scalp from a harsh shampoo and was in agony. I purchased this product and wet my hair and left the conditioner on for fifteen minutes. Admittedly i slathered heaps on to get relief but it worked. It soothed the pain. Highly recommend. It is now sold in Coles supermarket...great to see more fragrance free and natural products on the shelf.

Leah

LeahSydney, NSW

Psoriasis has gotten better

I've had scalp psoriasis for 28 years started as a small patch to covering my whole head. I've actually had a massive improvement using this. Flakeyness has pretty much disapreared, barely itch and parts of my scalp have returned to normal skin colour not the raging red i had grown accustomed to. Soo soo happy

Perfect!

I experienced severe itchiness and rashes the day after i got my hair dyed at the salon so i went to the pharmacy the next day and they recommended Dermaveen and i cant believe that it works really well! the smell is great and lathers up really well. I feel much better and i would totally recommend this shampoo who experienced the same problem as i did :)