Designer Blinds and Shutters

Designer Blinds and Shutters

Brand Manager for Designer Blinds and Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (35)

Total Rip Off!!

Paid close to $5000, for a single blind (4.5m x 2.7m), that tilted to a side. (message me and i will will send you the invoice as well), its been a total rip off. they are just sweet talkers and want $$$.
the sales guy talked how it needs to be dead straight and all but blind itself is not straight at all.

Praneel
PraneelSydney, NSW

Extreme poor service be aware

Exceptional service, quality product & fantastic price

Designer blinds recently completed an install of full blinds throughout our home. We had several companies quote the job and from the instant we dealt with Designer Blinds, my wife and I were really impressed, not only with the process but also the professionalism. They were punctual, understanding of our needs, fantastic value and the end product well exceeded our expectations. We recommended them to a family friend already and they couldn’t thank us enough for the recommendation. If you are looking for quality product through a professional company, Designer Blinds are who you need. Thanks again guys 10/10

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Designer Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Rayan
RayanSydney, NSW

Very bad service !

My blind need repair from August and I’m still waiting , it has been stuck in one position since then ! The new one they installed are getting stuck as well so it’s the service and quality of the blinds . Do not recommend.

Nick H.
Nick H.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication and delayed installation

Stressed that they would install on time and then arrived to install without all materials
Said they would return in 10 days and it was well over 2 weeks and that was after I called to enquire about delay.
Installer arrived on his own when it was a 2 person install. I had to assist.
No follow up by admin to see if I was happy.
No problem with product.
They could do much better

Sev
SevSydney, NSW

Designer Blinds Great outcome!!

My partner got in touch with Designer Blinds & Plantations for quote on outdoor blinds. After meeting with a sales rep it was suggested we install 4 Zipstream blinds to close in our alfresco area. We opted for mesh to allow some light to filter through – so far so good and we’re happy with the results. The install team was also punctual, polite and considerate to any disruption. We’ve had no reason to follow up on the warranty or after service but the warranty period is very reasonable. We’re happy to recommend Designer Blinds & Plantations based on our personal experience of the service and product itself.

Great product

Amazing value for money compared to what competitiors in the area were offering. I always do my diligence and shop around but even visually comparing to what we saw at another showroom (not naming any names here) obviously a higher quality product and materials. It was a big priority to get something that would last us years and not have to do the whole process over and Designer Blinds was on our level from the start.
The salesperson really leveled with us and gave us a lot of confidence in the product, more than I can say for any other salespeople we contacted. Glad we chose a local business that actually took the time to understand what we wanted and didn’t compromise on quality

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great product - Highly recommend

We got 6 electric blinds installed last year. Happy to say we’ve had no problems! They still look good and no issues in wind, storms, etc. It originally took a few appointments to measure up and make sure we were on the same page. But worth the effort and the wait time to get the right fit and a good quality product. The functionality is great and they're easy for all the family to use. Highly recommended...

High quality awning installed for us

Dave was extremely helpful and an allround great guy to deal with. Despite us being picky with colours and running them around a bit, the staff were professional and I was able to talk to someone every time I called. Without having to chase someone down who actually knew what they were talking about! The price was pretty good and after having the awning installed the quality is top notch, a year later it’s still looking really good. Happy to recommend them if you’re looking for a foldable awning.

Best Blinds EVER!

Honestly, the store was so easy to navigate and the workers were the sweetest! I’ve had these blinds now for months and they still act like they are still fresh out of the box! Thanks Designer Blinds!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Allira Ross
Allira RossSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Designer Blinds. Everyone was professional and prompt with any enquires we had. We had Steven and Johnny do our install and they were amazing! I highly recommended this company! Thankyou for our blinds we look forward to enjoying this for many more years.

Recommend

Recently switched from traditional blinds to plantation shutters for our sunroom and it’s really made a difference. The space seems much bigger and no longer has that tacky 80s look - very sleek and modern! A much safer option for the kids as well, no more tangled cords and it’s one less worry on my mind. We still get plenty of light in the room and it’s a much nicer space to be in. Thanks Designer Blinds

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

In love!

Getting a retractable awning has been the best decision we’ve made for years. No longer having to avoid using our little pool during the middle of the day has been fantastic. The fabric really works to block out the UV rays (my biggest worry beforehand) and we’ve had no issues with sunburns since we had it installed. No doubt we’ll be getting even more value out of it come spring and summer!

John B
John BHunter Region, NSW

Great product and service

My new shutters look great and the quality seems excellent from what I can tell. Installation was quick and the staff were very easy to deal with. As the shutters were custom made it did take some time to be ready for install but we were given a time frame up front and we understood what was going on.

LOVE!

Thanks for such an amazing job on our awning. The look and function is even better than we expected and we’re grateful for all the assistance we had in getting the right aesthetic to match our home. We weren’t aware of half the options out there so very grateful to the Designer team for taking us through everything

Read more reviews - page 2