3.5

60% · 3722 · 35%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No
3.8
Brand Manager for Designer Blinds and Shutters? Claim your listing.

Business R.
Business R.
  Fair Incentive Verified
CKel
CKelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful Service

Shocking customer service from this company, there isn't any.
Their after sales service over the last 3 years has been zero, they don't answer their phone, they don't return messages, and if you are ever lucky to get hold of management, office staff they don't follow through - they don't want to know you when there is an issue or to book for a service - especially not good when you have a mechanical issue. I didnt even want to give a one star!!
Good luck with anyone that goes with this company.
I certainly would not recommend this company to anyone. Show details
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Worst job

Fold out awning $16000 states 32km wind didn't even cope with 15km then they took down to repair left live electric wires on roof now the process of fair trading to start how do these people get away with this I will do everything I can to get my money back Show details
Dhiraj C.
Dhiraj C.Harrison 2914, ACT3 posts

Good people to deal with quality product

I am very happy with the installation and the quality of the product. Show details
Dave and Belle
Dave and Belle

Love the extra room

We installed 3 outdoor blinds , in a alfresco area outside, 2 blinds at each end 3 meters long and the main 7 meters long, we found the website on face book, and asked for a quotation, a friendly sales rep came out to our house, and spend an hour with us, gave us a quote there and then, and said we need about 4 weeks to make the blinds and 1 extra week to piant, then install, the installer came a 7:30 am and did not stop all morning, we are so happy about the blinds, 2 spring loaded and the main 7 meter blind on a remote control, with a fantastic outlook now we are planning to redesign the whole room, thank you so much designer blinds Show details
vil
vil

A + service and product

We used this company for our new house and couldn’t be happier with the results. Fantastic service and great product. Definitely recommend Show details
Avi
AviSydney, NSW

Poor after sales service

Rescheduled there installation date without letting me know.
Hard to get a response from the management about my issues after the installation was done.

When we finally got to speak to the manager , he says its not there issue and blames our building brick work and why we didn't check it properly on installation day.

The salesperson was good to sell there product but now it feels like we are forgotten.
If you decide to go with this company good luck dealing with them if you have any issues after the installation.

When you pay so much for the product you expect a good customer service post installation.

I would not recommend anyone to this company.

Maryann
Maryann

Extremely happy. I made the call and someone arrived on time. Overall product and installation is excellent

On time/ light weight/ great installation. The staff are pleasant and gave good input. Show details
Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing work

What an amazing job couldn’t be happier with my blinds it sure has made a difference to my house thanks John for your great work Show details
Vinod chand
Vinod chandSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service after the installation of outdoor blinds

After installation service is frustrating.
The management will not call nor response to your phone for any service or warranty job. The receptionist will make all excuses to tell the managers not available.
Terrifying customer service and the installers look un professional. Show details
Melissa H.
Melissa H.12 posts

Poor product quality & horrible customer service

Poor quality goods & service. They have my mum waiting around all day for them to come fix it, and they cancel last minute. Its been 4 months now.. its become a joke! Ridiculous would not recommend.

Also they delete the negative comments people leave on their socials! Show details

Cliff
Cliff

Electric folding arm awning, Better than we could of imagined! Awesome! from Tonie & Cliff

Best product and service ! Michael from sales , great at his job ! Everything he said happened !
To install and product. Simply perfect. Show details
Lynette
LynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bruce
BruceSydney2 posts

Roneel
Roneel

Total Rip Off!!

Paid close to $5000, for a single blind (4.5m x 2.7m), that tilted to a side. (message me and i will will send you the invoice as well), its been a total rip off. they are just sweet talkers and want $$$.
the sales guy talked how it needs to be dead straight and all but blind itself is not straight at all.
 Show details