Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies

3.9

• Comfort
Charli

CharliSouth East Queensland, QLD

So gorgeous and such great quality! Plus the sheets are AMAZING!

We have a few Designer Bums single sheets and they are seriously one of the best investments we have made for the kid's rooms! Incredible quality cotton and stunning prints.

Purchased in August 2020.

chocoholic_

chocoholic_Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely modern cloth nappies

Beautiful, Australian hand designed nappies. Ethically made in China. Lovely trim fit. The inserts are thirsty. They are a bit of a small fit though and better suited for smaller/younger babies

Purchased in March 2019 for A$36.99.

Comfort

Love love love these nappies!

I’ve been using Designerbums for two years now - the stunning prints drew me in, but the quality made me stay! They’re a lovely trim fit, and the inserts are very thirsty. The long anchor can be folded to suit the child’s needs - girls and boys, tummy or back sleepers. They’ve got a pocket for those who like to stuff the inserts, but I prefer to lay them on top. Kidlet 2 has been in them since birth, while they also still fit my 2.5 year old beautifully. #2 at 14 months old still manages to last through the night in a regular, unboosted DB - but they’re easy to boost for heavy wetters. I love that they function brilliantly, and look awesome while doing so! Can’t recommend them highly enough - best poo catchers on the market.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$34.95.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies compares to other Reusable Nappies

Nejula B.

Nejula B.Sydney, NSW

Have loved from 6mths to Toilet Training

We have used these on our Bub from 6mths when we first started using cloth until we toilet trained at 3yrs.
They were the first brand that I liked the prints and found them really use to use so didn’t try anything else.

Purchased in July 2017 for A$34.95.

Wonderful nappies, amazing prints

We have been using these nappies for 18 months. They are wonderful. Great fit with options for adjustments as bubs grows.
Many of the designs are exclusive prints which become highly sought after which is great for your resale value.
I can't recommend more highly.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$34.95.

Jules45

Jules45South East Queensland, QLD

The holy grail of MCN!

After trying 20+ MCN brands, designer bums have never been topped! Incredible quality, amazing customer service. Trim fitting, with the ability to fit newborn right up to TT and BEAUTIFUL

Purchased in January 2018 at Www.designerbums.com.au for A$34.95.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE LOVE LOVE

There is nothing I don’t love about these nappies. Absorbent, functional, without the bulk of other nappies we trialed. The prints are to die for. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to try MCNs without hesitation.

Purchased in January 2020.

Eryn P.

Eryn P.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Purchased in May 2018.

KateR26

KateR26Hunter Region, NSW

XL wet bag faulty

We bought a couple of XL wetbags before bub was born. Started using them recently and after only a handful of uses, one of them broke- the stitching at the end of the zipper failed and the zipper tag came right off. I contacted designer bums, and they said that it could have been my fault. I paid a lot of money for the wetbags, so am pretty disappointed.

Reusable Nappies

Ianblueeyes

IanblueeyesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont be sucked in by prints

Lovely prints but the nappies can leave deep red marks. Not good for babys circulation. I didnt even on sell mine. I couldnt put another baby through these troubles. I hope the manufacturer looks at these reviews and rectify this problem.

Purchased in August 2019.

Samantha C.

Samantha C.New South Wales

Love these

Excellent quality products at reasonable prices! I love that when you purchase you know you will be able to sell down the track for similar prices makes it so worthwhile! Beautiful prints by beautiful artists

Purchased in April 2018 for A$34.95.

Narelle

NarelleNew South Wales

Disappointed

Purchased this product after seeing some of the awards they received.
Unfortunately leakage is consistent with these nappies. I spoke with designer bums thinking it was how I was fitting them, but the problem continued. Then I thought maybe my bub was a bit small, now she’s bigger and the problem still continues.

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate8938

Kate8938AU

Cheap workmanship and no quality control

The only positive about these nappies is the prints. The stitching looks cheap and not done properly. Quality control doesn’t seem to exist as I’ve received so many faulty items, some have been replaced, others have not. I spent a lot of money on them, and unfortunately they’re not worth it. Inserts seem to curl a lot too, my other brands don’t do it. The fit is hard to get and there’s times where they don’t fit my child properly. I do love the prints though, but that’s where it stops.

gilmores

gilmoresAU

Great trim nappy

I have purchased a few different types of mcns and really like designer bums. They are a good trim fit on my skinny girl. I haven’t had any leaks so far. I like the patterns they have they are unusual and also have Aborigibal artists designs which I like. Would recommend these nappies