Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies

Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KateR26

KateR26Hunter Region, NSW

XL wet bag faulty

We bought a couple of XL wetbags before bub was born. Started using them recently and after only a handful of uses, one of them broke- the stitching at the end of the zipper failed and the zipper tag came right off. I contacted designer bums, and they said that it could have been my fault. I paid a lot of money for the wetbags, so am pretty disappointed.

Ianblueeyes

IanblueeyesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont be sucked in by prints

Lovely prints but the nappies can leave deep red marks. Not good for babys circulation. I didnt even on sell mine. I couldnt put another baby through these troubles. I hope the manufacturer looks at these reviews and rectify this problem.

Purchased in August 2019.

Comfort
Samantha C.

Samantha C.New South Wales

Love these

Excellent quality products at reasonable prices! I love that when you purchase you know you will be able to sell down the track for similar prices makes it so worthwhile! Beautiful prints by beautiful artists

Purchased in April 2018 for $34.95.

Comfort
Honestmum

HonestmumNew South Wales

Disappointed

Purchased this product after seeing some of the awards they received.
Unfortunately leakage is consistent with these nappies. I spoke with designer bums thinking it was how I was fitting them, but the problem continued. Then I thought maybe my bub was a bit small, now she’s bigger and the problem still continues.

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate8938

Kate8938AU

Cheap workmanship and no quality control

The only positive about these nappies is the prints. The stitching looks cheap and not done properly. Quality control doesn’t seem to exist as I’ve received so many faulty items, some have been replaced, others have not. I spent a lot of money on them, and unfortunately they’re not worth it. Inserts seem to curl a lot too, my other brands don’t do it. The fit is hard to get and there’s times where they don’t fit my child properly. I do love the prints though, but that’s where it stops.

gilmores

gilmoresAU

Great trim nappy

I have purchased a few different types of mcns and really like designer bums. They are a good trim fit on my skinny girl. I haven’t had any leaks so far. I like the patterns they have they are unusual and also have Aborigibal artists designs which I like. Would recommend these nappies