Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes

AMAZING DONUTS!!

I love these guys so much! Theyre my go to for gifts and my friends and family are always so impressed by the quality of the donuts and they are soo yummy!!

Amazing

This is the second time I use these guys for my bday gifts. Always receive the best feedback from my friends. Highly recommended. Can’t wait to order a box for myself to enjoy

Simply amazing!!

No such thing as boring gifts when it comes to Dessert boxes, why send flowers when you can send a donut bouquet? Honestly don’t shop anywhere else .. They have everything sweet

Great team and amazing product!

Needed a last minute gift to send to my nephew and the team were so friendly and accommodating! Helped me get my gift out same day to make sure he doesn't miss out. Great customer service!!

Same day saviours

The customer service rep provided super friendly and efficient service helping me to arrange a last minute same day delivery! Will definitely use again. Cost for same day delivery was also really reasonable

I received a dessert box for my birthday and loved it! The brownie was delicious and the cookie with my name on it was nice and soft. Will be ordering them for all my friends

Easy delivery and helpful

I called the team because i needed my box to get there early because my boyfriend was leaving the office early. We had a laugh over the phone and they were so helpful in calling the driver to get the box delivered first. I didnt expect them to be so helpful and nice. Massive legends. Wont buy anywhere else.

Couldn't be happier

Thanks for helping me organise a surprise delivery to my friends Jobsite. The location was a bit tricky as it was a massive Jobsite but the girls in the office and the driver coordinated it all perfectly so the dessert box was successfully delivered into the hands of my friend. The driver even sung my friend happy birthday as he gave him the box! The whole experience was perfect from start to finish. Couldn't be happier and will be using again

Best experience!

Loved ordering from the DB team. The process was easy and delivery was nice and swift. My friend loved her unique gift and noted how delicious and fresh the products were

Worst customer service - lack of basic respect and manners

I always order my birthday boxes and other dessert boxes from dessert boxes they have been my go to for all occasions and they have never ever disappointed and their customer service was always on point and the girls were always well mannered and polite and easy to deal with, but unfortunately this time around I had ordered a birthday box for my boss' birthday and usually the box is delivered by 10am... however this time around it took longer than usual, I was having problems with my tracker so I couldn't track the driver and of course I started to get worried as it was 2pm and still no delivery.... I called the girls and the girl I spoke to (kiki) was just so rude and was implying that "I was dumb and could not read the tracker", I tried to explain to her that the delivery is very late and my tracker was not working but she just laughed in my face and said "well the tracker is there for a reason so use it and follow it, how am I suppose to know where the driver is" then she hung up in my face. After recieving this type of service I definitely won't be coming back I'll definitely be making sure my friends and family don't order their dessert boxes from here again. This was honestly the biggest turn off and so disrespectful and impolite of the girl to behave that way, considering I spent $125 on this dessert box I have every right to call and ask where it is especially if my tracker wasn't working and considering it was supposed to be delivered first thing in the morning and but didn't arrive til 3pm... just goes to show what money and fame will do to people's basic respect ! Not all the girls but the girl I spoke to her name was kiki, she clearly lacks basic respect and basic manners (my 2 year old niece has more respect and manners then what kiki had) - she definitely needs an attitude check and to be re-taught what basic respect and basic manners are. If I could give a zero i would but I'll give you one star to brighten your day LOL

Dessert boxes are THE BEST

Dessert boxes were so accomodating to my request. The online ordering was so simple and easy and who doesn’t love sweet treats, DELIVERED? Get on it people, dessert boxes are the best!

Best gifts

Contacted them over the chat function on the website to order a last min gift for my best friends bday. Kiki was soo lovely and took my order straight away! My bestie loved her donut bouquet.

The best

I ordered a box for my boyfriends graduation and he loved it! The service was amazing and the box looked great and tasted even better. The box was delivered nice and early and the live tracking was so easy to use. My go to gifting company from now on!

Simply amazing

Love these guys! I received three boxes for my birthday and couldn't be happier! The donuts were delicious and the messages inside were so funny. I ate them all in one day and have since ordered a few times as gifts from me. Thanks for providing the goods!

Love you Stephie Boo x

Stale Donuts

We received a box of 16 donuts as a gift. 2 weeks later received another box. We realised how old and stale the donuts and lollies in the 1st box were, after we received the 2nd box which tasted great.
Spoke to the company regarding this and they were very rude about this, with no customer service skills. Learn to take feedback

Hey Mary D a.k.a Justin, my names Bobby from the customer feedback team. So I've gone over all the details and just need to say the story out loud so it all makes sense ... you decided 2 weeks after consuming a box that the consumed box maybe/ potentially / may have been stale because you received a completely different box more than 2 weeks following that which tasted different to what you kinda / sorta remember the box 2 weeks before tasting stale. (I re-read that a few times so I can wrap my head around it) … The lollies also come straight out of a unopened and measured bag labelled Allen's and they were as confused when we spoke to them that their lollies (a product made purely out of sugar) were “stale”. I totally understand we didn't give you what you wanted when we spoke to you because we informed you we need to only deal with the buyer when it comes to a solution, which obviously wasn’t something you wanted to hear but alas, rules are rules. We have taken your feedback onboard and it has been filled in our feedback folder I promise. Thanks for your feedback Mary/Justin. Bobby a.k.a Bobby xxBahaha Bobby AKA Bobby, this is actually Justin, Mary’s Son. As a business owner surely you can see how unprofessional and stupid your responses are! No we did not “decide” two weeks later. It became FACT two weeks later that the 1st box was old and stale AFTER we received the second box. That’s what happened when you leave open lollies and old donuts out for long periods of time. Most unprofessional business we’ve ever delt with and surely you realise your potential customers reading your responses are going to see that too. Justin AKA JustinHi Justin … I have opened up my feedback folder this morning and updated the name to say Justin a.k.a Justin along with your assumptions. This case has now be solved and filed away. And correct … Professional is defs not a word I would associate with us. Peace xx

The best!!

Thank you so much for amazing customer service for a last minute delivery. The recipient was very impressed with not only the presentation but the taste! Dessert Boxes you rock!

Amazing tastes great

Delivered on time, best chocolates and the staff are great! I really enjoy ordering from dessert boxes! I’ve ordered many times for friends and they have all been very satisfied !

Amazing Customer Service

Ordered for the first time last week. The response time to just a general question email was ninja fast.
My brother LOVED his "F**K you finger donut and the delivery time was spot on :)
Just placed another order for my sisters birthday. Think they've just bagged themselves a customer for life.
Thanks xx

‘Donut’ shop anywhere else but here!

Best sweet treats around. Such a vast range of products on their website to cater for all dietary requirements and enjoyments. Just plain delicious really! They are always doing promotions to give back to the community which is awesome as well. Keep up the good work!

astounding customer experience

I had placed an order months ago but due to a family problem I had to reschedule. They were so understanding and helpful. So I had rescheduled the order only to realise it was either sent to the wrong address or stolen by someone in my neighbourhood. After all that I emailed them and they didn't even hesitate to offer to make another one and send it out again and yes it arrived in my hands this time.

I can't thank them enough for their help and amazing service. my cousin was so happy to see the dessert boxes