Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes

Roukaya N.

Roukaya N.Sydney, NSW

Amazing People

The girls at Dessert box are amazing people, they enlighten my mood throughout everyday of the week! They are good to have a chat with! And don’t give any crap about anyone’s opinions which is amazing! I love their dessert boxes, just so great! Amazing customer service!!

Chloe I

Chloe ISydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Amazing and Addictive AAA+

Hands down the best dessert delivery service. Always have the freshest and highest quality. Awesome choices and excellent delivery. Also very entertaining on social media! Love me some Dessert Boxes every time!

Amazing

I love dessert boxes! Fast delivery and easy to order but the message ideas are the best part. I order the gift boxes for my friends all the time and The dessert box team are amazing at what they do always providing great service. Best dessert delivery company ever!

Sugar M.

Sugar M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highest level of service and quality boxes

Love the quality of the boxes dessertboxes have to offer and also the class they show to help out other small businesses in australia, business integrity is something i highly value and they exceed that! Thankyou dessertboxes :)

M.willis

M.willisSydney, NSW

Perfect gift for all

Ive purchased plenty of DB’s for a whole range of different occasions! They’ll all been beyond amazing from presentation to service & delivery.
I can honestly say I would recommend dessert boxes to absolutely anyone!

Emily a

Emily aSydney, NSW

So good!

I received one of these boxes after my grandma past away. My friends thought it would be nicer to send a box of donuts instead of flowers. the delivery driver was lovely and the donuts tasted so fresh and amazing. Safe to say that it put a smile on my families face. Gradma loved sweets so it was such a great idea. Would be looking to order some for my friends and familie.. thanks guys for making a tough situation that little sweeter

Molly L.

Molly L.Tasmania

Choice :)

I ordered the desert box last minute for my dads birthday and it arrived so quickly and just in time... quality products and a big grin from him! Would recommend :)

Joeanne

Amazing service delicious treats and great customer service! I would definently recommenced desertboxes to everyone!! Very respectful efficient and they cater to the customers needs which a lot of places don’t! Great people and even greater taste!!! Would definently be back!

Love. This.

Been following the insta forever and branched out to spend some dollars for my sisters birthday present. AMAZING. Managed to get my sister a thoughtful and delicious present and it could be delivered as I wasn’t yet in the same city! Was a bit pricey, but totally worth it!

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

This ticks all the boxes

Great stuff. Great service. Super fast. Have bought these as gifts for friends and family for bad days and celebrations and they always give 100% happiness. Couldn’t recommend these guys enough!

Delicious gift idea

I received a Dessert Box as a gift, it was very well presented and came with a variety of very delicious treats (different flavoured donuts, lollies, chocolate, cookies) and a personalised note from my friend. It was a lovely suprise and perfect gift for a sweet tooth!!

SimoneG

SimoneGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Gift Idea Ever

My best friend lives in Adelaide and I’m in Melbourne so it’s hard to think of gifts to send each other. This year I was thinking what should I get her for her birthday that’s coming up in a week. Then it came to me DESSERT BOX! I ordered it and selected it to arrive today (18 September) and it did. She loved it thought it was the best birthday gift ever . Thank you Dessert Boxes for making gift giving fun and easy

Last Minute Diva

Last Minute DivaSydney, NSW

Very last minute request made easy

I had to urgently send my lovely flatmate a birthday present and instantly thought of you guys! It took a total of 10 min. to get everything ordered and paid for thanks to the lovely Kiki. Thanks again guys! Always saving my butt! lol!!!!!

LIFE SAVER!

I needed a gift on the day, dessert boxes service was on point! while i was looking for same day delivery button a live chat box turned up on the screen. All my questions that i had were answered within 2 mins. Stella is a champion! i got what i needed and i'm very happy with service. will def use Dessert boxes again and mention them to my friends/family.

Emily

Emily

Customer Service at its finest

Needed to place a same day order, Stella the absolute legend managed to squeeze me in and I got my order 2 hours later. If that’s not customer service I don’t know what is.

Amazing!!!

The boxes are amazing perfect gift for anyone who love their sweets. Their delivery is really good too and you can track the driver. Love dessert boxes I wish I could order one of each box for myself lol

Salena c

Salena cPerth, WA

Perfect gift for any occasion!!!

The dessert box come well packed and had everything in it as describe awesome treats for hubby something different to what I would normally buy him the brownies are to die for as I had to have a try lol would definitely recommend and would definitely buy from them again

Amazing Service!!!

Absolutely amazing service from this company. They are not only witty and hilarious on their social media but were able to arrange same day delivery for me as I completely forgot to order before. I could not recommend a company enough. Guess what all my friends and family will be getting for their girls this year!!

Phoebe

PhoebeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dessert Boxes Saves the Day!!

Shout out and big thanks to the team at Dessert Boxes!
Huge thank you to Kiki for coming to the rescue and helping me through the shipping and payment sections on the website when I was having trouble!
The Loaded Brownie surpassed expectations, arrived on time for my Mums birthday, and helped make my mums day more special and fabulous!
I was not able to enjoy a taste test myself she assured me that is was "OMG! Awesome! Very rich and was very magnanimous!" a Loaded Brownie truly living up to it's name!
Dessert Boxes team, I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am. You really came through for a daughter struggling on a last minute gift idea for her Mumma! Thank you!!

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

What A Great Gift Idea

Ordering was easy and Afterpay is so convenient.
Delivery is hassle free, items arrived very fresh and decorated beautifully.
Both recipients loved their gifts. Thank you so much for making gifts fun and yum