Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes

Legendary Service

I wanted to order a dessert box same day for a friends birthday. 3 hours later and it's already delivered! So well presented. Customer service experience was helpful, efficient and just over all amazing!

Desserts delivered? Yes please!

Ordered the Lil D box for my daughters 8th birthday two years ago and just received the same order for her 10th birthday after she requested it again. They’ve improved on quality and service but were already top of the dessert delivery ranks!

Rae

RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect gift for any occasion!

I bought the little D box for my hubby last week and had it delivered to his work. He loved it and said it was the best donuts ever ! Will def be ordering again x these desert boxes are such a great idea!

Nadia

NadiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Donuts and nutella yes please

Amazing group of ladies that were more then happy to help. Will definitely be orderubf again. Bring the donuts to Melbourne PLEASE can't wait for more occasions to order more.

Eve L.

Eve L.

Lack of basic respect. pathetic pathetic pathetic

Perfect Treat!

I ordered the Lil D box and a balloon for my husbands birthday! The delivery was smooth, with great communication about the location of the driver and the donuts were delicious!

Pbee

PbeeSydney, NSW

Best Nutella donuts

The best Nutella donuts we had are from Dessert boxes, so fresh and yummy ! We look for any excuse to get desserts delivered from them. They’re the best last minute gifts with easy checkout and shipping on time. Totally recommend!! You’ll love them too

Brittny B.

Brittny B.

Polite, efficient, same day delivery and easy payment options.

I was already a repeat customer, this just solidified my loyalty!

Absolutely over the moon, raving to my friends and family!

Very impressed!

The presentation of the gift was great. The communication and service was efficient and informative. The freshness and quality of the cookie was impressive. The shipping tracking was easy and accurate. Really good experience and will use them again.

Brilliant best gift ever!

They will go above and beyond to help and will produce an awesome dessert box!
Thoroughly recommend!!
Will continue to use this company for gifts in the future! Everyone loves your boxes

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

Best last minute gift idea.

If you forget a special occasion, Dessert boxes has you covered! They have a wide selection to choose from. You can leave a small message to the person/s no matter how nasty it is, they don't judge! And if money is a problem, I always use afterpay.
I have people ask me about desert boxes because their merchandise is always fresh and delicious.

Thank you desert box for saving my butt each time!

Kat Kubacki

Kat KubackiSydney, NSW

The Best

Delicious , quickly delivered, quick responses to enquiries. All round sick crap 10/10 couldn’t be happier with the deserts and service. These guys go above and beyond for their customers . Thanks again

Avasworld11

Avasworld11Sydney, NSW

Absolutely loved this gift.

Absolutely loved the gift that I ordered for my dad for Valentine's Day he's a fan of brownies and said that this was one of the best he's ever had. The Sherpa mail was so fast. And the team was very fast with processing my order super impressed and can't wait to order again.

Favourite go to!

Absolutely love Dessert boxes! They have something for every occasion need to propose buy her a box need to send someone a BBC DESSERT BOX!! They are a one stop shop delivered.

They are perfect best business since day one!

The best business I have ever come across since day one, most nicest Most funniest people on social media... there donuts are amazing, there service is unreal and the workers are helpful, funny and just really awesome! #dessertboxesforlife

Best place!

Great gift ideas and the donuts taste amazing. The online team are so entertaining and funny Great customer service. I will definitely be using them in the future. Awesome job :)

Brilliant Bunch of People

To the girls who run the Social Media department and keep the place energetic, you are the best. Hats off to you for all the awesome work you do every day.

I've sent many boxes to my wife and have received many in return. Quality is excellent.

Five stars

Great service, great customer interaction with everyone. Fast delivery with the best goodies inside, definitely will pinch a few goodies out of it even though I got it for hubby.
Dessert boxes are the best, wouldn't go anywhere else. Seriously.

Fast delivery !!! And amazing !!

I added some of my own extras but came quick and is compelety amazing ordering again in the future !! Thanks again Desert boxes You out done yourslefs can’t wait to see his face tomorrow

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

The bomb the best A+++ Yes Yes Yes

My hubby loves his Valentines gift of a big cookie with an awesome saying & my daughter loved loved loved her donuts
This is the best place ever so quick so easy so affordable thank you