Dietlicious

Dietlicious

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Katiiie P

Katiiie PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious Surprise Indeed!

Working full time and being home during the week by myself, I was after a healthy and easy option for lunches and dinners, something that was also calorie controlled, that's when I came across Dietlicious. I am onto my third week and so far, every single meal I have had has been delicious! I have tried everything from salads to curries and meatballs with pasta, it is all fantastic! I couldn't recommend Dietlicious more highly!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Query in actual calories

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019
Timely DeliveryYes
Julsa

Julsa

Good

Food is very tasty. Once again, can pick up the food. Always fresh, and the menu for my budget isn't too expensive. I couldn't complain. Not perfect, but better than a lot of the other ones I have tried in the past.

Holisticme

HolisticmeBrisbane

Inconsistent in quality, information and service, cannot recommend

Toller

Toller

Tasty with good options for vegetarians and vegans

Into week two of Dietlicious meals and have been pleased with the selection so far. Meals are really flavorsome . Vegan and vegetarian options lean towards a spicier selection of Thai, Indian and Mexican influenced dishes . For vegans there is a good selection of protein snacks as well.
Prices seemed to be on par with other food delivery services . My choice of Dietlicious over other products came down to the range of vegan options and the number of positive reviews they received . I have not been disappointed. Would recommend this service for variety if you are vegetarian or vegan wanting to follow a food plan for a period of time.

Lexi

Lexi

Incredible food delivery service. Food is delicious!

Hayley Lockyer

Hayley LockyerBrisbane

Nice tasting meals, bit exey when you add on delivery charges

I find these meals tasty with a good variety of options and nice tasting options for vegetarian and pescatarian meals. For me they are the perfect size and low calorie but my husband thinks the servings are too small for him. My only gripe with these and why I don't order often, is that you have to pay a delivery fee which on top of meals that are already $10 or $12 it becomes quite expensive.

Jazzaine

JazzaineBrisbane

Happy customer - quick delivery and good food

Food was tasty. Had a lot of vegetarian options. I've had issues with food going bad quickly with other companies, but the food in this is so well packed - rice is vacuum-packed separately! Definitely a happy customer

Great meals!

I have started the 10 day cleanse and it's been amazing! The food is really delicious, which I wasn't expecting for cleanse food. They are well portioned too. Also I wanted to swap a couple of meals as I didn't like fish and they did it with no problem. Great communication and delivery was right on time. Good work dietlicious I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

JGray

JGrayAU

If you need to appreciate airline food, eat Dietlicious

Jude W

Jude WSydney

Perfect for singles

I love Dietlicious. The meals are tasty and well flavoured and I'm so pleased to be able to purchase meals that I choose myself so I can eliminate the meat and stick to fish/chicken....and that you do meals for a single person. Wonderful and less expensive than buying the food myself without the waste.. It always arrives when due and I like being able to recycle the styrene container. Its a win win.

Tasty and so convienient

I have had the best experience with Dietlicious.

I have read the past bad experiences and have not had any of the problems, all the food has been fresh and really organized, I am currently on day 3 of my 10 day cleanse and have stuck with it, which is quite a feat considering my usual attempts at a cleanse. I was a Chef for years and years and I have found the quality and the diversity of dishes really great as I get bored quite easily.

I am about to order the 1200 calorie pan for 7 days to continue with my goals.

Thank you to the team at Dietlicious, a wonderful service and really friendly and helpful too.

I hope this helps others as there are so many plans out there.

Perfect for vegetarians!

I've just completed the 5 day vege cleanse and ordered the 5 day lunch & dinner veg plan. I absolutely love the flavours of the vegetarian meals/snacks. Unlike some of the other reviews, I had no issues ordering online, and the box was delivered on time. I can't wait until my next meal and lost almost 2kg in 5 days!

Website crash

Spent time reading and selecting meals and it crashed when putting in payment. Carts gets emptied. Can't be bothered to redo now. Shame food looks good but so far has been a waste of time last two times I tried

miss_daphnee

miss_daphneeAU

Website always crashes

The food tastes good and I'd love to order more but the website crashes literally every time I use it. It normally takes me 40 mins to order, crash re order, try to pay, crash. This issue has been happening for three years. Sort it out! Your so irritating

Website issues

Would love to be able to leave an actual review however I can't even successfully use the website as the server keeps crashing. Sometimes I'm able to get in and just as I go to alter my cart or something it crashes again and I cannot get back in. Very frustrating as i am trying to compare prices and nutrition value to other meal plans at the moment but it seems I might have to just give up on this one. Also to be clear I am not some technological invalid, I have full wi-fi or 4G connection and have no problem loading anything else. Please fix as I would really like to view all options.

Thanks.

Hollie

HollieSydney

Terrible. Unreliable, delivery driver went to wrong address, rude staff

Don't bother ordering through this business. The staff are unhelpful and rude. Driver cannot even deliver to the correct address or on time. Terrible business, I would never order with them.

The food never arrived, then they cancelled the service to the area - terrible

The big promise on the phone, happy to take your money and then the food never arrived. They have now stopped the service altogether. Very disappointing that they didn't attempt to fix the issues or warn that there could be an issues. They also reported that it wasn't their issue, it was the delivery people's issue. Sorry but if it's your business to get the food there its's a problem with your business.

Love it

Been on Dietlicious for three weeks now and lost 3kg, Started with 5 day cleanse. Love it, I agree, easiest diet i have been on. I cook for my family every night and just eat my food with them . I am rarely hungry and am actually really full after dinner .Feel much healthier too.

Best Diet I've ever been on!