Dietlicious

Dietlicious

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dietlicious? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timely DeliveryYes (9) · No (0)
Aneesha
AneeshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Macros are Inaccurate. Meals not appropriate for a Calorie Controlled Diet.

I was on a 1200 calorie Diet back in 2018 & I was successfully losing weight. I recall ordering their vegetarian meals, I mostly ordered the lentil with rice & their cauliflower curry. The meals are delicious, there is no doubt about that. However, I continued my 1200 cal diet incorporating their meals, I started to put on weight. I believe their macros are way off. Not ideal for weight loss but great for convenience. I contacted them regarding this issue and they somehow blamed it on me instead of rectifying the issue. Goodluck to them anyway.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Terrible frozen food

I honestly don’t know how people can eat this food. It’s frozen, so when you thaw it the texture of the food changes and it’s gross and watery. I have tried pretty much all meal plans in Australia and this is by far the worst. There are cheaper FRESH options available

Lhasa Apso G.
Lhasa Apso G.

fabulous flavour

All meals have fantastic flavour and size is perfect. Love the fact you can get gluten free, vegan meals and dairy free too. Much better than any other diet meal company.

Jason N.
Jason N.Sydney, NSW

GIVE THEM A GO!

Jennifer D
Jennifer DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty real food!

Just finished a 3 day cleanse (gluten free as I am Coeliac) and have been extremely satisfied with the quality and tastiness of all the meals and snacks. Just a breakfast smoothie was a little “light on” for me so I added a poached egg each morning and a piece of fruit each night & felt very satisfied with everything else. Didnt feel deprived one bit! LOVED the taste of everything. Thank you!

Genine H.
Genine H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Meals that taste great & are healthy for you

A variety of meals to choose from that taste great & are healthy for you. Portions are smaller than what I'm used too but I've found the meals to be fulfilling.

ColinW
ColinWGold Coast QLD

delivers as advertised

tried this through my health fund and quickly realized the regular plans are not for me based on expense and my intent ... i'm a busy person who doesn't need too need to lose weight, i just want to have a healthy diet without the hassle of cooking ... for me, so far this service has delivered. I use the individual meal option for lunch and dinner, supplementing with my own supplies to have breakfast, and snacks between lunch and dinner ... so far it is working out

Yes, the serves may appear small, and they may not look appealing all the time, but they are nutritious and are filling, and given part of an overall balanced approach i have no issue recommending them

Timely DeliveryYes
Katiiie P
Katiiie PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious Surprise Indeed!

Working full time and being home during the week by myself, I was after a healthy and easy option for lunches and dinners, something that was also calorie controlled, that's when I came across Dietlicious. I am onto my third week and so far, every single meal I have had has been delicious! I have tried everything from salads to curries and meatballs with pasta, it is all fantastic! I couldn't recommend Dietlicious more highly!

Query in actual calories

Julsa
Julsa

Good

Food is very tasty. Once again, can pick up the food. Always fresh, and the menu for my budget isn't too expensive. I couldn't complain. Not perfect, but better than a lot of the other ones I have tried in the past.

Holisticme
HolisticmeBrisbane

Inconsistent in quality, information and service, cannot recommend

Toller
Toller

Tasty with good options for vegetarians and vegans

Into week two of Dietlicious meals and have been pleased with the selection so far. Meals are really flavorsome . Vegan and vegetarian options lean towards a spicier selection of Thai, Indian and Mexican influenced dishes . For vegans there is a good selection of protein snacks as well.
Prices seemed to be on par with other food delivery services . My choice of Dietlicious over other products came down to the range of vegan options and the number of positive reviews they received . I have not been disappointed. Would recommend this service for variety if you are vegetarian or vegan wanting to follow a food plan for a period of time.

Lexi
Lexi

Incredible food delivery service. Food is delicious!

Hayley Lockyer
Hayley LockyerBrisbane

Nice tasting meals, bit exey when you add on delivery charges

I find these meals tasty with a good variety of options and nice tasting options for vegetarian and pescatarian meals. For me they are the perfect size and low calorie but my husband thinks the servings are too small for him. My only gripe with these and why I don't order often, is that you have to pay a delivery fee which on top of meals that are already $10 or $12 it becomes quite expensive.

Jazzaine
JazzaineBrisbane

Happy customer - quick delivery and good food

Food was tasty. Had a lot of vegetarian options. I've had issues with food going bad quickly with other companies, but the food in this is so well packed - rice is vacuum-packed separately! Definitely a happy customer

Read more reviews - page 2