Dilleen Property

Dilleen Property

12 reviews · Statistics

75% · 93 · 25%

Brand Manager for Dilleen Property? Claim your listing.
See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alesia
Alesia2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Eddie and his team have been wonderful. We have purchase 2 properties with them and will continue to work with them in the future. Eddie's team takes the stress out of buying a property which is exactly what we needed !
Matthew shepherd
Matthew shepherd

Property management appreciation!

I have been dealing with Gabriella from the WA property management team, and am absolutely stoked with how enthusiastic she is, and her fast replies made for a super fast turnover from signing agreement to advertising and getting tenants, super polite and goes above and beyond from the beginning :)
Chris
Chris

Great help from the team in perth even though they went through some personal tough times, they always reached out and made the best of every situation for me
couldnt ask for a better property management team to lease the property
Sina
Sina2 posts

I should have gone with Dilleen Property sooner!

Gabriella & Jezebel from D R Property Management have been absolutely fantastic. As an homeowner, they have definitely taken the stress out of owning an investment property, knowing it’s in great hands. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, efficient and reliable property manager!
Justin
JustinNSWSydney, NSW8 posts

Rudi
Rudi

Fran
FranNSWSydney, NSW

Reliable and Trustworthy business

Eddie and the team at DPG assisted me in sourcing 3+ properties at exceptional value and making me and abundant return in equity. The DPG team was knowledgeable, great at assessing my wants and needs, and really put me at ease regarding my property concerns. From my initial consultation with Sales, through to discussing contracts with the assisting team, Eddie really put any doubts out of my mind.
Daimien Webster
Daimien Webster
  Fair Incentive

Absolutely recommend Eddie and his team!

Eddie and his team have a wealth of knowledge and explain things in an easy to understand way. Highly recommend Eddie and his team!
UTJ
UTJAU2 posts

Alex
Alex

Great Service

I have had a great experience with Dilleen Property. Everyone on the team has been excellent to deal with including Eddie. He helped me to source a 295k property with a recent valuation of 350k. Couldn't recommend this buyers agency enough.
Eddie
EddieNSWSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Amazing Service, would highly recommend giving them a go. definitely
Geoff S