3.8

68% · 136 · 32%

4.1
3.9
Brand Manager for Dilleen Property? Claim your listing.

Kathleen Q.
Kathleen Q.

3 properties and counting!

I've purchased 3 properties so far through Eddie Dilleen's BA (the first one in December 2022 and two more in March 2024) and I couldn't be happier with the result! The first property was in Brisbane and has increased by $100k-$150k. The other two properties are in Perth and have also gone up in value since I purchased them in March this year. On Realestate.com.au I'm already seeing similar properties being advertised for $95k more than what I purchased mine for! Both DPG and Picker Financial have been incredible to work with, and I'll definitely be purchasing more properties through their services very soon.
Daniel v.
Daniel v.2 posts

William M.
William M.

Terrible

Absolute con artist. DO NOT USE. They just send you brand new appartment or try and sell you off the plan duplexes - everything Eddie says not to do, he is trying to sell you to make a quick Buck.

Worst experience ever and I can’t get my money back. Will be getting lawyers involved.

Renee m
Renee mNSW, 203869 posts

Robert
Robert

Great experience and highly recommend

Highly recommend the Dilleen Property team.
I have been following Eddies journey for awhile now and read the book 30 properties before 30 and loved it.
I signed on to use them to buy my first investment property this year and am very pleased.
I had my first meeting with Megan and she took her time to explain things in great detail - followed up with any extra questions I had.
Overall I have had a great experience and Dilleen team held my hand through each and every step. Thanks guys
Will be talking to you again soon for property number 2!!!
Joel S.
Joel S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 from 2 and more to come

We've purchased a few properties in our home state and engaged Dilleen to purchase a property in Qld in 2021. Eddie got us a townhouse that I wouldn't have chosen myself, but I wanted to trust his strategy and we proceeded with the property. 3 years later, the property has doubled in value and has been rented for 9% yield. Its our best performing in our portfolio.

2023, we renegaged Dilleen for another interstate purchase, this time in Perth. Again - I wouldn't have purchased this on my own, but Eddie runs through the strategy, knows the areas really well, and again we just trusted his strategy. We settle on the place soon and we've just signed a tenant with 10.7% yield. We're so happy with this purchase too. On to the next one Eddie!

Nick
Nick2 posts

Alesia
Alesia2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Eddie and his team have been wonderful. We have purchase 2 properties with them and will continue to work with them in the future. Eddie's team takes the stress out of buying a property which is exactly what we needed !
Matthew shepherd
Matthew shepherd

Property management appreciation!

I have been dealing with Gabriella from the WA property management team, and am absolutely stoked with how enthusiastic she is, and her fast replies made for a super fast turnover from signing agreement to advertising and getting tenants, super polite and goes above and beyond from the beginning :)
Chris
Chris

Great help from the team in perth even though they went through some personal tough times, they always reached out and made the best of every situation for me
couldnt ask for a better property management team to lease the property
Sina
Sina2 posts

I should have gone with Dilleen Property sooner!

Gabriella & Jezebel from D R Property Management have been absolutely fantastic. As an homeowner, they have definitely taken the stress out of owning an investment property, knowing it’s in great hands. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, efficient and reliable property manager!
Justin
JustinSydney, NSW9 posts

Rudi
Rudi

Fran
FranSydney, NSW

Reliable and Trustworthy business

Eddie and the team at DPG assisted me in sourcing 3+ properties at exceptional value and making me and abundant return in equity. The DPG team was knowledgeable, great at assessing my wants and needs, and really put me at ease regarding my property concerns. From my initial consultation with Sales, through to discussing contracts with the assisting team, Eddie really put any doubts out of my mind.
Daimien Webster
Daimien Webster
  Fair Incentive

Absolutely recommend Eddie and his team!

Eddie and his team have a wealth of knowledge and explain things in an easy to understand way. Highly recommend Eddie and his team!