2Dingle Partners

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Frederic K.
Frederic K.
  VIC, Melbourne

Agent no show - waste of time

Went to two viewings today (11/05/2024). The agent (Shane Dangen) showed 20 min late to the first one and was a no show to the second viewing in the afternoon. Didn’t pick the calls, or answer to the texts. The second agent had her phone disconnected. Five people waited and wasted their time. Very unprofessional. Beware if you are going to any viewings as the agents may not show up.
Rhys B.
Rhys B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL

whilst staying with dingle partners I was subject to a home invasion. I reported it to the police and dingle partners. The door was never secured and the property inhabitable. Dingle partners denied ANY report of a break in and said they have no record of our communications. They took my bond for unpaid rent on a property without a door lock.

All my evidence was documented by myself and police and dingle partners denied any knowledge out of laziness

Bill
Bill5 posts
  VIC, Richmond

Not operating in good faith

We have been trying to work with Dingle Partners for weeks to try and get a problem resolved but they are either incompetent or operating in bad faith.
PRABIN k.
PRABIN k.

Avesta Jamali

This has been the most exceptional customer service we have received from Dingle Partners in last 3 years. Since he has taken over as our property manager it has made huge difference. Thank you for helping with sorting out so much of issues with the apartment which was pending since past 9 months.
Elena C.
Elena C.
  Verified VIC, St Kilda Road

Not an Experience

Dingle Partners agents never answer to emails!! They often send reminders to pay when we always pay in advance, also the agents change very often and so we never know to who we need to refer to ask information..
initially when we entered in the apartment was dirty and dusty and was given to us non-accordingly with the price they told us originally (we did not have any chance at that point if not to stay in the apartment).
To be honest next time I will think carefully before to chose an apartment supplied by this rental agency.
Hopefully this review will be helpful to others.
  • +2Thumbnail
Zac
Zac
  VIC, St Kilda Road

Efficient and friendly real-estate agent

I got my first apartment through Dingle Partners and dealt with Lindsay Hocking who was incredibly efficient and friendly during the process. I couldn't recommend her and Dingle Partners enough!
Danny Gasbarro
Danny GasbarroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC, Richmond

Reletting and advisory process over xmas holiday period for an investment property of ours

After somewhat of a checkered vacating period of a long term tenant, Dingle favourably negotiated retention of the tenant's entire bond to compensate us for some fixture damage and actively sought to secure another tenant which has been subsequently done all within a reasonable time frame and with a reasonable rental increment.
Helen W.
Helen W.

Outstanding Service from Lindsay-Leigh Hocking

If you are looking for an exceptional property manager; look no further.

Lindsay-Leigh Hocking and her team are THE BEST! Out of all the property managers I've had over the last 30+ years, Lindsay stands out because:

1. she knows the business exceptionally well and she is SMART.
2. she is always highly PROFESSIONAL and such a pleasure to deal with.
3. I TRUST her and know my property is in good hands.

I am so grateful she is managing my property.

Raja A.
Raja A.8 posts

Best Real Estate company you can deal with

There’s honestly no better Real Estate company to do business with. They have provided me with a lovely apartment with a balcony which is one bedroom for an amazing price in Carlton. Only 10 minutes away from my work by tram. They are extremely honest and I have been dealing with Clementina who is the best Real Estate agent anyone can have. You are massively rewarded by making your payments on time and keeping up to date with the rent.
Elisha N.
Elisha N.2 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Proficient Property Management at it's best!

I purchased my unit in Abbotsford as an investment off the plan in 2014 through Dingle Partners who have since managed my unit. To date there have been changes of property managers all of whom managed the property well. They timely selected good long term tenants who looked after the unit well. over the past 12 months Mark Faranda has been the property manager. Mark is very experienced and knowledgeable in all areas of real estate and all associated issues. He has always followed up on all matters in a friendly, prompt and efficient manner. As a property owner I feel in capable hands and I believe my tenant(s) have also found him to be responsive and understanding to their needs.
Sick of Incompetence
Sick of Incompetence

Don't Do Dingles

In my experience, Dingles are cheap and incompetent, with landlords like Ian Wood who cover up mould problems, which existed prior to my tenancy and refuse to pay for repairs, despite at least 10 trade quotes. Dingles give Real Estate Agents a bad name.
Trish Cedergren
Trish Cedergren

Excellent Agent

I found Dingle Partners effective, based on the service provided by Ender Gok

He was responsive, friendly and professional and offered assistance with grace and warmth.

EVE
EVE3 posts

FABULOUS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT GROUP

Ender Gok at Dingle Partners is a fabulous property manager. As a landlord, he has always followed up on all matters in a friendly and efficient manner. As a property owner I feel in capable hands and I believe our tenant(s) have also found him to be responsive and understanding - which makes them want to stay on.
Kris
KrisSydney, NSW3 posts
  Dingle Partners

Ender Gok is an amazing Managing Agent

Ender Gok has been the property manager for my two investment properties in Melbourne for a number of years and I can't rate him highly enough. Despite the usual ebb and flow of tenants coming and going, I've never had a property vacant for long. He's always looking out for the best interests of me and my tenants, is proactive and supportive – exactly what you need when you live in another state!