Dinnerly

• Timely DeliveryYes (484) · No (46)

Great!

Dinnerly takes some of the pressure off at meal times. The choices are very good but having a recipe card included in the box would be helpful. The products are good quality and fresh.

Naomi

NaomiPerth, WA

Product quality

Green vege was rotten

I contact to dinnerly straight away, but no response so far
Cheap price but cheap ingredients, they sacrifice product quality

Suebeedoo

SuebeedooPerth, WA

Great time and money saver

Being a full time worker having dinnerly save me wasting valuable time off shopping and wondering what to buy. They are great value for money. The ingredients are fresh and the recipes easy to follow. You can have a great tasting meal on your plate in 30 minutes. I love it

Find out how Dinnerly compares to other Food Delivery Services

Great value, great selection and so convenient

I can understand that some people may not like the flavours or the available recipes but what we have received every week for 3 months now has been fresh, tasty and always on time without anything missing. There are a few pantry staples that you need but you know beforehand if you don’t have it so go and buy it and build your pantry up. It has freed up so much time and reduced the amount of grocery store visits which in turn has saved money we’ve recommended it to at least 5 people who are now regular users of Dinnerly.

denisemodea

denisemodeaSydney, NSW

Simple, easy meals, reliably tasty and quick

Anita A.

Anita A.Perth, WA

Fantastic

We love the range and that we can choose gluten free options. Meals are delicious. Love saving money by not going to the supermarket. Reliable delivery and we can pick the time slot that suits us. The app is simple to use and it's easy to adjust the menu or skip a week if needed. Also love the feed-a-crowd option. If we have guests there is enough food to go around or I freeze portions to have on a day we are not home to cook.

Ad

Too much work and not enough included in kit

They do not supply everything you need - why it is cheaper than others (Assumes you have some ingredients as 'pantry staples' - which often I did not have) It would be better if they provided everything you need.
Meals can be burdensome to prepare and as they say on their website take over half an hour.
I found it easier to buy my own groceries and prepare as I was missing things I needed from their kits. The meat does not last long either (short use by date) and the one at the supermarket is fresher.
I also had items missing from my most recent box. Have cancelled my subscription for the second time (after reactivating it for a special offer) and will never reactivate it again.

Dee

Dee

Great food shame about the customer service

Had 2 boxes, first box 1 item missing, support took 6 days to respond. second box received a sealed packet that was empty. Charged delivery when deal said first box free.
The food, good quality, great selection of menus

Kialian

KialianSydney, NSW

Poor value

Soups were good but4 soups was all I got for my order for four persons for 4 days. There were no real meals. The chicken dish, they gave me the sauce but no chicken and the san chi Pow had no lettuce, just the sauce..

Cassie

CassieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult to Cancel, sub par produce

Difficult to Cancel, sub-par produce. I spoke with a dinnerly representative twice and they weren't helpful and said all produce is great quality...mouldy tomatoes and bendey carrots are not great!

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Lost my trust.

I was an on and off user of Dinnerly, enjoying how we could pause our subscription when needed. The last box was delivered to my neighbour and luckily I woke up early before they woke up so I could open their fence and enter their property and retrieve my box. It was incredibly uncomfortable. It isn’t good enough, our house numbers are clearly indicated. I never once received an apology from the courier or from Dinnerly, despite writing that as a reason I was deactivating my subscription. I will never reactivate again based on the lack of response given.

Absolutely love it!

Love the recipes, products are fresh and tasty! For someone like me that works 6 days a week it’s perfect.
The only thing I could fault would be I’d prefer it to be delivered on a Monday so that way I could order 4/5 recipes rather than 3 as Friday and Saturday’s I don’t cook.

Corrina D.

Corrina D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Dinnerly was so easy to cook very tasty food would recommend im not a good cook dinnerly made me look like a chef

Dinnerly was so easy to cook the ingredients are top quality very tasty food i would definitely recommend to many i can't cook very well dinnerly made me look like a master chef thanks

Hi Corrina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're so glad you're finding the recipes tasty and easy to cook. Awesome to hear that it's helped you to become a master chef!
Dinnerly team

Jane L

Jane L Perth, WA

Terribly slow customer service - very average food boxes!

Received my first box on Friday morning & was missing some of the protein to go with 4 of my 5 meals. I emailed them Friday am, & still haven’t received a response to my issue (apart from 2 emails stating they are busy). 5 days of waiting.... would not recommend. If you are in WA try Dinner Twist instead.

Katrina

KatrinaPerth, WA

Love Dinnerly

I am really enjoying the taste and easiness of cooking. Better than i have tried by far. Very good value for money. Look forward to getting my boxes every week.

Hi Katrina,
We're so glad you're finding Dinnerly tasty and easy to cook.
Dinnerly team

LUCY CHIODO

LUCY CHIODO Sydney, NSW

DEFINITELY GREAT FOR BUSY PEOPLE

Cooking with dinnerly I DO NOT stress about dinner anymore, what to cook, will the family like the food, planning meals, going to the supermarket to buy all the ingredients. I love the convenience of having home delivery, the time I have saved not meal planning and the money I have saved. The recipe are great and a very large menu to choose from. I am a very happy customer.

Jenn

JennHunter Region, NSW

Dinnerly - fresh, tasty, quality food. Perfect

Food is fresher than my local supermarkets, recipes are restaurant quality and the variety of the vegetarian dishes is outstanding. Every delivery has been on point - nothing has ever been missed. Thank you "Jordie" who knocked on my door and introduced me to Dinnerly.

Hi Jenn,
We're so happy to hear how you've been enjoying cooking with Dinnerly. The culinary team were chuffed to hear your comment that the recipes are restaurant quality!
Dinnerly Team

katemarie

katemariePerth, WA

Delivers random ingredients

I ordered 5 meals with them and only one came correct. Of the others one was ALMOST correct and the other three were completely random ingredients that weren't from any of the recipes I'd selected. Even if they do anything to help it won't happen anytime soon and I'll still have random ingredients. I ordered Dinnerly because I don't have time to mess around during the week with meals so really don't have time for this.

Djanna Bee

Djanna BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pretty good solution to being busy

The range of meals is great, to suit most palates. The quality of meats is really good (although sometimes the sausages are a bit hotdoggy in flavour), and the veg is usually great quality and fresh (tomatoes are never ripe though).

Hi Djanna,
Thanks for sharing your review. We really appreciate hearing about your experience and how you've been enjoying cooking with Dinnerly. Thank you for your feedback on the sausages as well.
Happy Cooking!

Clay

Clay

Poor customer communication

I have had three separate occasions where my delivery date has been changed (usually around public holidays). The correspondence I receive informing me of this comes exactly the day after I can make a change to or skip the delivery.