Verifieddinnerly.com.au

2.7

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Avoid

I quickly stopped using Dinnerly as it seemed there was as much single-use plastic packaging as there was food.
I'm still getting forwarded promotional snail-mail from my old address after asking Dinnerly, by phone and email numerous times, to stop! Relentless and lacking integrity.
jo29jo
jo29jo

Lying thriving crooks

Don’t order from them. Lying thieving crooks. They said delivery came. Went somewhere else and still made me pay. Show details
julie sidnell
julie sidnell

good experience

Most of the meals have been to my liking as I picked them, tasty and fresh.
My son however does not have the same taste as me, so they haven't suited him completely.
I will need to choose better in future to cover both of us. Show details
EMZGEMZ
EMZGEMZSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Hailee
HaileeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
kylesj79
kylesj79AU6 posts

catherine651
catherine651AU3 posts

Referred to debt collectors over one box after cancelling

Furious with the customer service of this company. I cancelled my service almost 12 months ago, after being a long standing loyal customer. I then received communications from a debt collector yesterday stating they were working for the company and were seeking to recover the payment of one box for the week I cancelled. No phone calls or correspondence sent in the post from the Dinnerly prior to referring this to a debt collector. The fact that this company will send a one box payment to debt collectors when you cancel and not even attempt to contact their customers by phone or post beforehand is atrocious. Stay away.
mdrh
mdrh

No Thank you

Force you to enter details just to see menu. Then once you do you cant cancel the first delivery as in the five minutes it took you to sign up the have apparently started making your order even though it was a full 8 days away. I mean the menu looks ok but if you need employ tactics like that to get orders it says alot about your company.
therealRC
therealRCSydney, NSW2 posts

Keeps our fam fed, low hassle, high reliability

Pretty great at keeping our family fed, we're both working parents and getting home doing a bit of cooking without doing all the grocery planning is a treat. Also portion control and we love the choice of recipes. Show details
Amanda O.
Amanda O.Perth, WA

Worst thing I ever did

Didn't order anything cancelled it same day they sent a email saying the food was been made too late to cancel it refused to cancel told them not to deliver anything didn't pick any food told the computer had pick for me from my previous order I HAVE never ordered from them before
Today they delivered a box of food I never ordered
Please don't use this site Show details
Connor B.
Connor B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A predatory scam company parading as a healthy/cheap food delivery service

Require you to put in your bank details just to see the menu or estimate the price. Promises that you won't be locked in or charged until you confirm your selections

However, Dinnerly does lock you and your payment details on to your first order. You cannot cancel once you enter those details. You will be delivered and charged the preselected food EVEN IF you cancel you subscription (that you haven't even agreed to get)

Predatory business practise that 100% knows what they are doing. Imagine the money they have got out of people just wondering what a plan looks like.

I managed to get out of mine after extensive calls minutes after making my account.

1/10 legit don't bother regardless of anything else.

Jackie M.
Jackie M.

Love it, look forward to new boxes every week

I’m really happy with my Dinnerly meals. I order 3 x 2 serves a week for me and my teenage daughter and we’re always surprised with how tasty the meals are. I love that there’s no waste and the time I save preparing these meals is an absolute bonus. Never had a problem with quality either, the ingredients always seem fresh and look appetising. Been using Dinnerly for over 3 months now and I’ll definitely continue. Show details
JMB
JMBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

BEWARE - DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE - They said I activated and deactivated my account the same day which automatically issues a box and takes your money unless you manually ask them to cancel the order. I was in hospital at the time so obviously I didn’t reactivate my account. They are refusing to refund. STAY AWAY! Wish I could give minus stars. Show details
waan
waanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Claire
ClaireHobart, TAS

Absolutely Furious - DO NOT RECOMMEND

I tried to cancel my first order when I realised the product didn't suit my dietary requirements. I tried to contact the company through two different communication mediums and didn't hear back from either. I have received a delivery of food - that they have debited my account for even though I did not request it, did not agree to pay for it, and did not want it - and I have no idea what they have provided because I didn't order it.

I am very angry and feel like I have been scammed. So disappointed :(