Dinnerly

• Timely DeliveryYes (89%) · No (11%)

Gaillie

GaillieSydney, NSW

Great meals.

Generous serves & the quality is excellent. The salad serve does not stay fresh for more than 3 days & carrots go soft within 5 days. I also find that the leek & shallots are not packed in anything.

Unsealed meat - disgusting :(

The packaging they use to seal the meats is poor quality and let’s air in. I often leaks blood all over the inside of the box.

I’m quite disgusted to be honest

I have complained to the company twice about this and have had no response or refund.

Very poor service, Dinnerly.

hokianga

hokiangaGippsland, VIC

Would have given a 5 if all seasonings were provided

Great portions, when they say each serve is for 2, they are spot on. I use the second portion for either lunch the next day or freeze for later. As I don't currently drive, and some recipes call for things like flour for thickening or dijon mustard or vinegar, it would be very handy and I would gladly pay a bit more for these to be provided. Food is tasty and so far has been very fresh. Like it being delivered in a cardboard box instead of polystyrene.

Rhiannon W.

Rhiannon W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed.

- First 2-3 boxes were great, arrived on time and the produce was fresh.
- started to decline, onions were delivered already starting to rot, carrots floppy and the delivery was getting later and later.
-cancelled after they failed to deliver my box at all and refused to refund.
- hung up on me when I asked for a delivery refund and asked why this was happening.

Timely DeliveryNo
Chook

ChookSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more mid week shopping

I love Dinnerley. I have tried the others but have come back because of convenience, freshness and the beautiful variety of meals they have every week. It has cut my weekly shopping bill in half. Thanks guys.

juju

jujuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lovely ingredients and recipes; great price!!

Love the food and the recipes. Great price compared to other meal kits. Great customer service too! Highly recommend. Environmentally friendly too; by not sending recipe cards; great idea! Thanks!

Sal

Sal

Great Value For Money

Tried the others and I have to say Dinnerly is my favorite. Great value for money, I have the 3 meals for 2 people, and I have to say easily feeds 3 people. The pizzas you could make 4. Quality has been great, long shelf life on the meat, and veggies stay fresh. Not a massive choice, but definitely enough, and good veggie options.

terrable.

Terrable, i recieved my box,
1. It didnt come with any instructions. Or even a thank you for purchasing card.
2. It didnt indicate what ingredients is for what food.
3. Only recieve such small amounts of items. 4. Didnt receive all the products/ingredients to make the food so you have to go out and purchase what you were missing
5. Products not packed neatly in the box was all over the place, some items just chucked in the box some opened guessing while in transit.
6. Orded for 2 people, amount of servings was for only 1 person
Unfortunately i will not be ordering again or recommending this company.

Emily W

Emily WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

The Dinnerly meals are easy to prepare as the recipes are not complicated and there are never too many ingredients. They are always tasty and the portion sizes are substantial enough that there is sometimes left overs for us to eat the next day.
It is nice to be able to choose from a good range of meals each week. And the service has been great, with everything required delivered with nothing missing, and always on time. I feel like we save money and reduce our waste using dinnerly meals.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love it but my family is very fussy...!

I have some very picky eaters in my family which causes frustration when we’re picking the meals for the week. We’ve had a break lately, reverting to our usual meals however we do have meals coming next week. I love Dinnerly - fresh, easy and variety with the meals.

Elizabeth

ElizabethMid North Coast, NSW

The easiest meal planning I’ve ever done!

Dinnerly makes life so much easier. I hated having to decide what to cook, and I’m definitely eating healthier meals.
There’s a lot of choice, even for vegetarians like me. Delicious food, no hassles shopping and an easy to use website. Great communication with the delivery process too.
I love it!

Trina

TrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for the recent increase in vegetarian options

We have enjoyed the combination of vegetarian options and variety of flavours to add to our food adventures. Many of the meals are fun to make and not our usual recipe plan. We like also that the portion size is perfect for two people and some meals we have enough for lunch the next day. Thank you for all you're doing to stay open over this difficult time

Lots of variety

We are enjoying the variety of meals and they are all very tasty. It is the first time for us to have tried many of the foods, like different versions of couscous and vegetable options. There is a great menu selection to choose from.

Lauren82

Lauren82AU

Easiest way to eat healthy and have variety!

Very affordable and perfect for a small household, you can have a variety of different meals without waste. Easy to track calories with many low carb or low calorie options.

Timely DeliveryYes

Great way to eat healthy and save time and money

We've loved using Dinnerly this year. Super fresh and healthy ingredients, cool easy new recipes and a massive time saver on grocery shopping. It comes on time, well packaged and is a great convenient offering.

Find out how Dinnerly compares to other Food Delivery Services

Weekly godsend! Delicious, convenient and cost effective.

Love our weekly Dinnerly deliveries. So convenient, there are always delicious recipes to choose from with changing options, cost effective compared to other services and always fresh and local produce. Also need advise even throughout this pandemic, no issues what so ever.

Mikayla

Mikayla

Waste of money

Paid for our box and had to chose 5 meals.. there wasnt even 1 that we loved the look of but was unable to skip that week as we had already paid. We are On night 2 of the meals and they are the worst most bland tasting meals. We ended up have toasted sandwiches instead.
I guess you get what you pay for. Would rather pay double for hello fresh and have delicious meals for my family.
Will never order again

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes life simple

I love not having to think to hard about dinner. Just pick one the easy to cook options. Each thing I’ve ordered I’ve been more than impressed with. Each one delicious and filling and much better than reaching for the take away menus.
Attached are some of my favourites. They were all delicious.

• +8
mozzey

mozzey

Dinnerley meals

Mostly I do love dinnerley. Only once was the vegetable, broccoli very floppy and I had to buy some but on the whole the meals are fantastic. There is a good choice of meals, it is upsetting when some things are missing but this has only been occasionally.

Dinnerly is the best!

Dinnerly has been a lifesaver! Delicious meals, great variety, very happy customer!! We love the convenience of having fresh food delivered, it means having to do the groceries less which is a bonus!

Kathleen P.

Kathleen P.asked

How do I cancel?

Hi Kathleen,

We are sorry to hear this, if we can help at all please let us know, and someone from our Customer Care team will be in touch. If you have feedback please send it through to hi@dinnerly.com.au.

To pause, skip or cancel head to your Account section, Click on settings and scroll to the bottom where it says 'pause or stop' and follow the prompts there. Please keep in mind that we do ask for a minimum of 7 days notice with any changes to boxes, due to our production schedule.

Fay P.

Fay P.asked

I received my delivery last Sat and went to make the beetroot pasta and salad tonight to find that the salad leaves are slimy and the beetroot soft and withered. The ingredients should be good for the week. It's only 4 days from delivery. I also have another salad bag to use tomorrow and there is no way that one will be edible. This is such a shame as I love the flavours and recipes. What has happened? Very disappointing. Fay Sinclair. Coburg North

Hi Fay,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry to hear about your state of mixed leaves. We invite you to reach out to our Customer Care team on 02 9056 7570 or email hi@dinnerly.com, The team will be able to assist you with your ingredients.

danele.allwood

danele.allwoodasked

Why do I have to give CC details before seeing the menu

Sue
Sue

They need that to cover the cost of your first box which is probably at a reduced price or free! If the box is free then it is to cover delivery. They are easy to deal with, the food is great and are an Australian company as far as I know. I believe them to be an honest and reputable company! SMc

Hi Danele,
All our recipes are also available on our website - dinnerly.com.au/menu. There you can see the menu for the next 4 weeks :)

Get an answer from our members and Dinnerly representatives

Other Food Delivery Services