3.8

• Timely DeliveryYes (86%) · No (14%)

Amber Russell

Amber RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Total mess, hardly any food, Marley Spoon uses excess ingredients and sells as “meal boxes”

Cheap and nasty ... Please don't waste your money

Nothing but cheap and nasty. Ingredients literally thrown into a box, and that's the ingredients they bother to give you. Ingredients missing, and what was there definitely did not feed a family of 4. Two small chicken breasts for a meal to feed four people???? Didn't even bother trying to find or make recipes, as I was so disappointed with food presented .... carrots rubbery and zucchini dimpled and dyuing. Beyond disappointed. Company has had the cheek to charge me twice .... unauthorized. Fighting to get my money back. Please don't waste your money, time or energy.

Sharon C.
Sharon C.

Alluneedisshoes@gmail.com

So simple and flexible, I love it.

I love all the great options and how easy the meals are to cook. I don’t need a box every week and love the flexibility to be able to skip a week or two to suit my needs. So simple to choose the meals I want and get it delivered hassle free to my door. Highly recommend

mozzey

mozzey

Beautiful meals, fast to cook

Love the convenience of the meals. Love the value for money, vegetables and all food fresh. Would recommend to anyone wanting fresh meals and not having to think of dinner

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Ordering from an extensive menu every week

We love choosing our meals every week and knowing the nutritional content of each dish helps us manage our daily food intake. The portion sizes are perfect and the taste of each dish just continues to delight every time. We've tried most of the other meal services on offer but Dinnerly is a perfect balance between taste, cost and cooking time in the kitchen and we're hooked!

RubyS

RubySGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great options, saves time & money

We are subscribed to the vegetarian box & have been pleased with the number of options per week as well as the quality. Really delicious and healthy recipes all the time that are also easy to prep, even on busy week nights. It keeps us from spending too much on takeaway. I appreciate the proactive customer service too, esp. during the lockdown, when some ingredients need to be substituted, we were informed in a very timely and clear way. Suggestion though: please find a way to reuse/collect ice packs and insulation. It’s such a waste and there’s no safe or eco-friendly way to dispose. That said, I appreciate that there’s less packaging involved with this food service compared to others we’ve tried.

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect, Really enjoyed.

I ordered a 5 meal
Food was packaged great, and fresh and tasty.
Really enjoyed the 5 recipes we received .
Easy to follow recipes.
Highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again .

Lea

LeaNorth Queensland, QLD

Increased variety when just cooking for two

Now there is just my husband and I in our household we find Dinnerly can offer us variety in our meals more economically and with less waste than if we had shopped for ourselves.

Lynda K.

Lynda K.South East Queensland, QLD

.Love my Dinnerly meals

Love getting my Dinnerly box. I now eat more varied meals and enjoy the quality of ingredients. The overnight delivery is awesome. I live that I don’t have to order every week.

Sopia

SopiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect pears

That caramilesed pears on pancakes with chocolate sauce is a winner perfectly for brunch easy to make please bring in a variety of these breakfasts. Looking forward to the muesli next week

ShellPhi

ShellPhiCentral West, NSW

My daughter now gets Dinnerly

We all love the variety and ease of having everything portioned for you.
Our family would have never tried so many different dishes without you. Now our daughter gets Dinnerly.

Seka Mladenka

Seka MladenkaSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service, quality product

Dinnerly is an excellent product and service. Delivered on time, recipes are well designed for ease of cooking yet tasty.
My daughter is gluten sensitive and there where plenty to chose from for her. Occasionally we liked the gluten dinners but we were able to substitute without to much trouble at all.
My working hours are erratic, therefore for it has been great to come home to said daughter starting the evening meal.
I would ( and have) recommend dinner to my friends and family

susan

susanSydney, NSW

Loving it

The food is good, plentiful, and receipes are new to our previous repertoire. Easy to read instructions, and photo - so I can print off each meal, and each week when the meals arrive, my two adult children get to pick which one they will cook the family for dinner that week, and which night. At last - a way to get them to cook!

Super Convenient

It takes the work out of organising Dinner... you pick your recipes and it arrives on your doorstep ready to prep saving time & $$$$$. I even get the kids following the recipes & I like that I get to give family & friends a free box to try for every box I purchase.

Brad

BradGippsland, VIC

Delicious simplicity

As I live by myself the biggest frustration is deciding what to have for dinner and then scrounging the supermarket for the right things, usually buying WAY more than I need and spend more than I've planned. Dinnerly has been a game changer - I still mix and match sometimes rather than follow the recipes perfectly, but it has taken away the stress of "what's for dinner" at the end of the day. I have had one or two small issues with a couple of bits of produce but nothing major that has not been easily replaced or substituted!
I'm actually saving money - and probably even eating better than before.

Louise B.

Louise B.Sydney, NSW

Love everything about it...

My children and I love everything about Dinnerly and, when I sometimes skip a week, I end up missing it. Using Dinnerly has taken away the stress of having to think about what to cook every night and getting out to buy the ingredients. Everything we choose is yummy and the recipes are simple enough for my daughters to help with cooking. Love, love, love it!

Megacopter

MegacopterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tasty

This is a great meal service. There are a few staples you will need. Once you have those it’s easy. Garlic. Soy sauce. White vinegar. Red vinegar. Honey. Eggs. That’s about it.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yum meals

I have been enjoying Dinnerly for a few months now and love it, there are three in our house so I can add more veg to bulk it up and make a meal for 2 be enough for 3. Worth a try for sure.

Marley S.Dinnerly

Great food and so cheap!

I enjoy the recipes so much, easy to cook and way cheaper than going to the supermarket. Highly recommend to everyone. I’m glad I was recommended Dinnerly because we are eating way more variety of foods and spending less. I have remade our favourite recipes multiple times! Always on time and the delivery is so quiet in the night it has never woken my dog or us!

Marley S.Dinnerly

Takes the thinking out of dinner. Absolute time saver

Love how I don’t have to think about what to shop for and make each week! Convenient, especially during covid 19, to have this set up and delivered. lots of packaging unfortunately, but boxes were great for moving house too!

Kathleen P.

Kathleen P.asked

How do I cancel?

Hi Kathleen,

We are sorry to hear this, if we can help at all please let us know, and someone from our Customer Care team will be in touch. If you have feedback please send it through to hi@dinnerly.com.au.

To pause, skip or cancel head to your Account section, Click on settings and scroll to the bottom where it says 'pause or stop' and follow the prompts there. Please keep in mind that we do ask for a minimum of 7 days notice with any changes to boxes, due to our production schedule.

Fay P.

Fay P.asked

I received my delivery last Sat and went to make the beetroot pasta and salad tonight to find that the salad leaves are slimy and the beetroot soft and withered. The ingredients should be good for the week. It's only 4 days from delivery. I also have another salad bag to use tomorrow and there is no way that one will be edible. This is such a shame as I love the flavours and recipes. What has happened? Very disappointing. Fay Sinclair. Coburg North

Hi Fay,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry to hear about your state of mixed leaves. We invite you to reach out to our Customer Care team on 02 9056 7570 or email hi@dinnerly.com, The team will be able to assist you with your ingredients.

danele.allwood

danele.allwoodasked

Why do I have to give CC details before seeing the menu

Sue
Sue

They need that to cover the cost of your first box which is probably at a reduced price or free! If the box is free then it is to cover delivery. They are easy to deal with, the food is great and are an Australian company as far as I know. I believe them to be an honest and reputable company! SMc

Hi Danele,
All our recipes are also available on our website - dinnerly.com.au/menu. There you can see the menu for the next 4 weeks :)

Get an answer from our members and Dinnerly representatives

Other Food Delivery Services