Direct Kitchens

Direct Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Glyn B.

Glyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time

Job Satisfaction

Great kitchen, good service

Overall we are very happy with our kitchen. Direct Kitchens did the project management and it ran reasonably smoothly during our install window (it wasn't perfect, but from what I gather it never is). At times we did struggle to get tradies back to fix items that we were unhappy with, taking multiple phone calls and email. However with some perseverance we got a beautiful kitchen in the end. A very positive outcome was on one of the inspections was that we were discussing with Bruce that we were finding that we didn't have enough drawer space, and on the spot he came up with an adjustment to overcome it, which we did and were very happy with in the end. I would recommend, the kitchen itself is 5 star, I'd rate the service 4 star.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Leeann Naidoo

Leeann NaidooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A beautiful kitchen for a lifetime!

Direct Kitchens were magnificent to deal with. Julia the designer from the start gave us her time to truly understand what we needed for the new kitchen. The quality of the cabinetry is superb. Direct kitchens have their own factory and everything is made here in Victoria. The trades people were great to deal with - Direct Kitchens manages them all. If anything goes wrong as sometimes happens in construction Direct Kitchens were very solutions orientated. Nothing was too much trouble. The result a beautiful kitchen for our whole family to enjoy. I highly recommend anyone looking at Kitchen companies to call Direct Kitchens. We are really happy we did!! Thank Flora and your whole team for making our home more beautiful.

Great kitchen design and install, happy and friendly service to go with it!

Hall

HallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Kitchen design and after sales service

The design of the kitchen has really improved the functionality and access. Love the drawers. The attention to detail and the after sales service to fix small issues has been excellent. Overall very happy with the design and finish of the kitchen

Carol

CarolGisborne

Kitchen great

Direct Kitchens friendly and professional. Final result was perfection. Couldn't have asked for a better kitchen. Exactly what l asked for.

Dependable Contractor

Direct Kitchens have been a dependable and reliable contractor for the delivery of my new kitchen. Supply of materials is excellent and they worked in well when I wanted to supply my own appliances.

My only constructive criticism is the mess left behind by some of the workers (the demo guys). Any defects that I raised were dealt with in a timely manner, no matter how small.

I would recommend Direct Kitchens to others.

Tony

TonyMelbourne

Renovated our kitchen and laundry.

Very happy with our kitchen renovation done a few years ago and had no hesitation in having Direct Kitchens renovate our laundry. John designed this and it is exactly what we wanted.

Precious

PreciousMELBOURNE

Don't ever ever use this company

Tony

TonyMaribyrnong

Very Pleased with our Kitchen

We are very pleased with our final result, everything we wanted was done with care. The overall experience was fantastic, from showroom to installation. The management of the project was very smooth and communication was excellent, and the follow up with final inspections was also fantastic. All details were addressed and executed with quick response. No issue was too small and final result was excellent. Quality of cabinets is of high quality and would recommend to family and friends with no hesitation. All the tradies were pleasant and on time, they worked around our schedules. Direct Kitchens are of high standard and would use again in future. Great team of people.

Vicki

VickiMelbourne

Fabulous Team & Perfect Kitchens!

The team at Direct Kitchens Bayswater know what they are doing. They were on top of it from the moment we stepped through the front door. They deliver high quality custom made kitchens that do not disappoint. We got exactly what we were wanting with a smooth stress free process, that involved excellent communication & project management. If there was a problem, they fixed it straight away. I worked in the building industry for 10 years as an Architect & I would not hesitate to highly recommend Direct Kitchens to family or friends. Love our kitchen.

I am in love with my new kitchen!

Thanks to the team at Direct Kitchens, I now have a kitchen where everything is just so easy to find and it is always a pleasure to prepare meals. My small space is packed with features but remains uncluttered and I have nothing but praise for the smooth and competent delivery and the care taken by all concerned when working in my home.

Wouldn't recommend

Lynn

LynnMelbourne

Excellent renovation experience.

Direct Kitchens Moonee Ponds. We had our kitchen renovation completed concept to installation by Direct Kitchens. It was the best renovation experience I have had to date. Very professional, helpful and friendly staff from beginning of the project to the end. After sale service exceptional. We now have a very stylish user friendly beautiful kitchen. We also needed some assistance with the installation of a new convention micro oven 6 months after the completion of the renovation and they were out the next day to assist. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a kitchen renovation. The initial consultation is free so you don't have to sign up straight away. Fabulous staff great service and excellent workmanship.

Terry and Jenny

Terry and JennyWilliamstown

Fantastic Result

Our kitchen renovation by Direct Kitchens has completely transformed the look of our open plan living area. All the staff at Direct Kitchens did a great job especially Jo our design guru who offered us numerous suggestions and alternatives until we were happy with our design. The trades people that Direct Kitchens used on our job are second to none especially Karl & Zeb - so clean and professional would be happy to have them work for us anytime
Thanks all for a job well done

John Enza

John Enza

Kitchen

We like to thank Direct Kitchens for Good customer service and good quality workmanship we are very happy and enjoying it
Job well done Thanks

Excellent Kitchen Renovation

The kitchen renovation by Direct Kitchens has completely transformed the look of the house. The designer came up with ideas that opened up the space and gave us much more bench space., whilst being aesthetically pleasing . The installation went smoothly. Would recommend Direct Kitchens.

PTD

PTDMelbourne

Good Sales, Terrible Delivery - Go elsewhere

Anna

Anna

Avoid avoid avoid! Go elsewhere!!

Am left with 15mm gap behind one side of stove. Dishwasher not flush. Gaps in joinery (I had to buy silicone filler.) They cut corner cabinet 3 times and it's still not right. Corner insert was wobbly. They don't want to know you when something's not right but will hunt you down for payments. Quality of material good but workmanship questionable despite hearing ad nauseum that they've been in business for 30 years. Yawn. Better prices and quality elsewhere. My advice: go elsewhere!

Eliwat

EliwatAU

Excellent kitchen design company

We engaged Direct Kitchens to overhaul an 18 year-old-kitchen in our inner city apartment. From the very first visit from their designer, Julia, to the finished product, Direct Kitchens proved to be an excellent choice. The co-ordination of the various jobs was spot on and everything completed on time (and on budget). A couple of minor niggles were dealt with instantly and resolved very satisfactorily. We had compared prices and although a custom-designed and built kitchen is not the cheapest option, it did prove to be a good choice and very good value for money.