Leitner Tirol
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

4.9
  • Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension
Wendy Tucker
Wendy TuckerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good solid fun bike

Was very impressed by the build quality of this bike. Very solid. So much fun to ride. Highly recommended. Will be buying a second one so we can go for longer rides and not leave my husband behind!!

Purchased in July 2021 at Leitner Online store for $1,495.00.

Great bike: Wonderful customer service

Love my bike!
So much so that I bought another Leitner bike for my partner.
Superb customer service.
Prompt and helpful. Would totally recommend if you are considering buying a great electric bike.

Purchased in July 2020.

Other Electric Bikes

Bought as a present, been very good

Our 80 year old father had been banned from riding his petrol powered pushbike around our small community.
So we bought him a LEFB, and it's been brilliant!
Recently the charger failed and the backup service was fantastic!

Tiny Tim
Tiny TimPeel, WA

It took a while but...

Leitner folks have been wonderfully supportive during some trying times when my bike went missing with the freight company. I finally unpacked it last night and in under two hours I was away.

I’m impressed with so many things about the bike; did an 8km trip this morning sitting on 17km/h with battery support at 15km/hr. Really helped me get back into bike riding, something I haven’t done for many years. The folding mechanism is so good; it will make transportation in our caravan so much easier.

Purchased in May 2020 at Leitner Physical store.

Jon W.
Jon W.

Excellent fun!

Easy to assemble straight out of the box (30 minutes), seems sturdy, battery lasts well (I got the bigger one but live in a super hilly suburb). If you are prevaricating, get one, you won't regret it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,500.00.

Steve Bethell
Steve BethellPerth, WA

Super impressed

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,600.00.

Andrew
Andrew

Excellent bike I’m selling my car.

Really good experience I’m only going to commute with this. No good it rain but ego rides a bike in rain anyway?It is powerful enough so you don’t have to make and effort if you don’t want to.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

markehemming
markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant....!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

Barry
BarryKimberley, WA

Car replacement

My partner and I purchased a Leitner Super T and a Libelle respectively.

We live in Broome with periods of time in Perth. With the heat and humidity in Broome over the summer months it is good to be able to get to destinations without being sweaty. My partner works full time and me part time and we use the bikes to go to work and also do most of our shopping. It has substantially replaced car use and been fun to ride. I changed the seat on the Libelle and fitted and soft sprung seat which works well. Great to be able to fold the bike(s) to put in the car for the trips to Perth.

It was good to be able to negotiate on the freight as the regular freight charge is expensive. No regrets. Excellent buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Karel C.
Karel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding ebike.

I am very happy with my electric bike. I have been using it for already 5 months and works as the first day even in Brisbane which is a really hilly city. I had to call them for a little issue and they fixed it really quickly and kindly. 100% recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,100.00.

Digger
DiggerWarrnambool

Love my Leitner electric bike.

Have owned my Leitner folding electric bike for over a year now. I gave away my regular push bike as I never use it now that I have the Leitner. Easy to use, reliable and makes the hills much easier to ride up. I feel safer riding this bike compared to a regular push bike.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

I ordered the bike last Wednesday night and received it on Monday morning, I assembled it and off I.

I am a very keen bike rider and recently, due to a medical condition, I have had difficulty riding my push bike. This "Leitner Tirol" model hybrid bike is everything that I need to enable me to keep riding a bike, enjoy life and keep fit. Thank you to the Leitner people for your great PRODUCT & for your great SERVICE!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Kevin
KevinSydney

Now I can ride a bike to work

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Alex L
Alex L

Flattens hills!!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Other Electric Bikes

Leitner Electric Bikes are awesome!

My partner and I purchased two folding bikes in January 2018. (1 x Tirol & 1 x Libelle).
The bikes arrived quickly and were easy to assemble.
They are compact, easy to ride and very affordable.
We have been enjoying many long rides and haven't looked back!
We highly recommend these bikes.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Read more reviews - page 2

Stacey
Staceyasked
Tirol

How to stop tirol handle bars from creaking?

Pam

Hi Stacey, my model is the Linelle, and must admit I don't have that problem. My advise is contact Leitner they are very prompt in getting back, and are very helpful.
Good luck with your Bike.
Regards

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Dear Stacey, Thanks for your message. We have already received your email and our team member will be assisting you with your enquiry.
Dear Pam, Thanks for your assistance, and you are right, we always recommend customers to contact us directly via phone on 1300 856 725 or email at sales@leitner.com.au if there is any questions or issues with the bikes. Thank you!
Regards,
Leitner team

Malcolm M.
Malcolm M.asked
Tirol

Motor making squeak/rattle. Low noise at low speed, more pronounced as speed is greater. Checked chain alignment and derailleur and its adjustment. Noise seems to coming from the motor. HELP.

Woo
Wooasked
Tirol

I need a wiring diagram of my throttle. Any help?

Eccles
Eccles

Sorry, no. I haven't researched anything like that. Good luck.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Hi Woo, thank you for your message. We are trying to answer most questions in this forum, however if we are to send technical information and pictures please email us directly via our website https://www.leitner.com.au/contacts/ so that we can assist you further. Thank you. Regards, Leitner eBikes

W.E.H.
W.E.H.

See Leitner

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Leitner Tirol