16Ah, 10Ah (See All)
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

Pros

Good range
Simple to assemble

• Suspension
Anthony S.
Anthony S.Hunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Bike

I love this bike. My arthritis had stopped me riding as far or as frequently. My Triol has now changed this. It is superbly engineered and beautiful to ride. It is exceptional value for money. I thoroughly recommend this bike.

Purchased in .

Jeff
JeffSouthwest, VIC

the bike met expectations

on delivery it was easy to put together,and I've ridden over 300k and it has not missed a beat. So impressed I've bought my wife a Libelle. Very happy!! Lietner responded to my E mail quickly and also my phone call

Purchased in for $1,450.

Super impressed

Very impressed with bike and only a small amount of assembly required. Ed from Leitner after sales service was excellent after a problem was found with crank arm and they were very quick in replacing arm and having it installed. Highly recommend

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,595.

Wendy Tucker
Wendy TuckerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good solid fun bike

Was very impressed by the build quality of this bike. Very solid. So much fun to ride. Highly recommended. Will be buying a second one so we can go for longer rides and not leave my husband behind!!

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,495.

Great bike: Wonderful customer service

Love my bike!
So much so that I bought another Leitner bike for my partner.
Superb customer service.
Prompt and helpful. Would totally recommend if you are considering buying a great electric bike.

Purchased in .

Bought as a present, been very good

Our 80 year old father had been banned from riding his petrol powered pushbike around our small community.
So we bought him a LEFB, and it's been brilliant!
Recently the charger failed and the backup service was fantastic!

Tiny Tim
Tiny TimPeel, WA

It took a while but...

Leitner folks have been wonderfully supportive during some trying times when my bike went missing with the freight company. I finally unpacked it last night and in under two hours I was away.

I’m impressed with so many things about the bike; did an 8km trip this morning sitting on 17km/h with battery support at 15km/hr. Really helped me get back into bike riding, something I haven’t done for many years. The folding mechanism is so good; it will make transportation in our caravan so much easier.

Purchased in at Leitner Physical store.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Jon W.
Jon W.

Excellent fun!

Easy to assemble straight out of the box (30 minutes), seems sturdy, battery lasts well (I got the bigger one but live in a super hilly suburb). If you are prevaricating, get one, you won't regret it.

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,500.

Steve Bethell
Steve BethellPerth, WA

Super impressed

Purchased in for $1,600.

Andrew
Andrew

Excellent bike I’m selling my car.

Really good experience I’m only going to commute with this. No good it rain but ego rides a bike in rain anyway?It is powerful enough so you don’t have to make and effort if you don’t want to.

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,089.

markehemming
markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant....!

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,089.

Barry
BarryKimberley, WA

Car replacement

My partner and I purchased a Leitner Super T and a Libelle respectively.

We live in Broome with periods of time in Perth. With the heat and humidity in Broome over the summer months it is good to be able to get to destinations without being sweaty. My partner works full time and me part time and we use the bikes to go to work and also do most of our shopping. It has substantially replaced car use and been fun to ride. I changed the seat on the Libelle and fitted and soft sprung seat which works well. Great to be able to fold the bike(s) to put in the car for the trips to Perth.

It was good to be able to negotiate on the freight as the regular freight charge is expensive. No regrets. Excellent buy.

Purchased in at Leitner Online store.

Karel C.
Karel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding ebike.

I am very happy with my electric bike. I have been using it for already 5 months and works as the first day even in Brisbane which is a really hilly city. I had to call them for a little issue and they fixed it really quickly and kindly. 100% recommended.

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,100.

Digger
DiggerWarrnambool

Love my Leitner electric bike.

Have owned my Leitner folding electric bike for over a year now. I gave away my regular push bike as I never use it now that I have the Leitner. Easy to use, reliable and makes the hills much easier to ride up. I feel safer riding this bike compared to a regular push bike.

• Date Purchased

I ordered the bike last Wednesday night and received it on Monday morning, I assembled it and off I.

I am a very keen bike rider and recently, due to a medical condition, I have had difficulty riding my push bike. This "Leitner Tirol" model hybrid bike is everything that I need to enable me to keep riding a bike, enjoy life and keep fit. Thank you to the Leitner people for your great PRODUCT & for your great SERVICE!

• Date Purchased

Tom
Tomasked
Tirol

I love my Tirol! - I know that sounds a bit weird but I don't care, it is a great bike. I have one very small complaint: the handle bars do not go down far enough, despite the range of adjustment. There is also a large amount of the handle bar pole above its housing. I know a possible answer - The profile runs the full length of the handle bar pole so it would be easy to trim the pole to an appropriate length while ensuring that there is still enough of the pole to ensure the safe length is held in its housing. Am loath to do such a thing even though cutting and re-finished the end of the aluminium pole is easily done at home because i have no doubt it would void the guarantee. If someone knew of another way to fix this, I would very much appreciate it.

John21
John21asked
Tirol

Has anyone been able to put a baby seat on the foldable versions? We are after a foldable for camping but have a 9 month old.

Leitner
Leitner E.LeitnerSend a private message
Leitner
Leitner E.LeitnerSend a private message

Hi John,
I would have a chat with your local bike shop about what is available in baby seats that will suit a 20" bike. They would have the knowledge and expertise about suitability and safety for this.
Regards
Leitner Team

Rod M.
Rod M.asked
Tirol

Wanting to speak with rep about Leitner Tirol. Can you provide contact details for rep around inner city Sydney?

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• The Leitner Tirol is a step-over folding electric bike with 20” wheels.
  • The e-bike has an estimated 20 to 50km range with a 10Ah battery, which can be upgraded to increase this range.
  • With 5 different levels of pedal assistance, you can adjust the added power to suit your needs.
  • It’s suitable for riders 158cm and taller.
  • You can choose from red, blue, white, and black, with different battery types available (9.6Ah, 14.4Ah, 15Ah, and 20Ah) depending on the colour you choose.
  • This product costs $1375, and comes with extras like mudguards, front and rear lights, a rear rack, a stand, and a bell.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers ound that the Leitner Tirol e-bike had a lasting battery and a good range, which made it convenient for all kinds of riding.
  • They also found that the bike was simple to assemble - even reviewers who weren’t confident in their assembly skills said that they put it together in under an hour.
  • According to reviewers, the bike also has a solid, sturdy build quality, with cyclists confident that it will hold up well over time.