Leitner Tirol

Leitner Tirol

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

markehemming

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant....!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

Barry

BarryKimberley, WA

Car replacement

My partner and I purchased a Leitner Super T and a Libelle respectively.

We live in Broome with periods of time in Perth. With the heat and humidity in Broome over the summer months it is good to be able to get to destinations without being sweaty. My partner works full time and me part time and we use the bikes to go to work and also do most of our shopping. It has substantially replaced car use and been fun to ride. I changed the seat on the Libelle and fitted and soft sprung seat which works well. Great to be able to fold the bike(s) to put in the car for the trips to Perth.

It was good to be able to negotiate on the freight as the regular freight charge is expensive. No regrets. Excellent buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Karel C.

Karel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding ebike.

I am very happy with my electric bike. I have been using it for already 5 months and works as the first day even in Brisbane which is a really hilly city. I had to call them for a little issue and they fixed it really quickly and kindly. 100% recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,100.00.

Digger

DiggerWarrnambool

Love my Leitner electric bike.

Have owned my Leitner folding electric bike for over a year now. I gave away my regular push bike as I never use it now that I have the Leitner. Easy to use, reliable and makes the hills much easier to ride up. I feel safer riding this bike compared to a regular push bike.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I ordered the bike last Wednesday night and received it on Monday morning, I assembled it and off I.

I am a very keen bike rider and recently, due to a medical condition, I have had difficulty riding my push bike. This "Leitner Tirol" model hybrid bike is everything that I need to enable me to keep riding a bike, enjoy life and keep fit. Thank you to the Leitner people for your great PRODUCT & for your great SERVICE!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Kevin

KevinSydney

Now I can ride a bike to work

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Alex L

Alex L

Flattens hills!!!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Leitner Electric Bikes are awesome!

My partner and I purchased two folding bikes in January 2018. (1 x Tirol & 1 x Libelle).
The bikes arrived quickly and were easy to assemble.
They are compact, easy to ride and very affordable.
We have been enjoying many long rides and haven't looked back!
We highly recommend these bikes.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on, 2017
Well built bike. Good looking bike. Great service from staff...every inquiry answered (and I had lots of questions. Excellent delivery time. Easy and quick to assemble. Didn’t take long to adjust to working the gears, power assist mode or throttle. A joy to ride. Well worth the 5 star rating every one is giving it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
John

JohnMelbourne

Best car replacement

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Garry

GarryHunter Region, NSW

Quality, Quality

Bought the Tirol as my knee's are no good and can freeze up without warning. The peddle assist is especially great in high gear as I peddle easy the Tirol makes going up hill very easy. Well built and finished. I have just bought the Libelle for my wife. She was happy with her Aldi foldup but is over the moon with her new Libelle.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Fantastic service and product - thoroughly recommend to anyone

Safe , strong , solid - easy to put together and very very easy to ride ...
Live on an Island off Brisbane
Ride the bike to the passenger ferry , put it on the ferry and ride it to my car ...
Despite having very steep hills to negotiate - Have only had to use pedal assist ...
Have put a milk crate on back rack with cable ties
Bike still folds easily up and fits easily into my Toyota Yaris City car ...

Kind regards Stephen

Date PurchasedJan 2018

lurkr

lurkrBrisbane

Great value, easy assembly, good product support, and makes riding easy (mostly!).

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

chrisos

chrisosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Product

I purchased the bike some 12 odd months ago. I have found this bike easy to fold up and unfold. I have a dodgy knee so the electric motor assistance it gives me when going uphill or very windy is great. It folds up easily into the back of the cruiser when on caravan trips.
The main mention here is after sales service. I had a small issue with the rear light so I beamed off an email to them and I got a phone call back....Problem solved and on my way again
I have no hesitation in recommending one of their bikes....Go on buy one ...You know you want to
Thanks team...

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Dutchy

DutchyGoulburn

Exactly what we need

Date PurchasedNov 2017

A very good product for its price!!!!!!!!!

Delivery was fast, the bike looks sturdy and everything is working perfectly...thanks Leitner..
It was very easy to assemble, the motor was powerful enough and it was really quite. The range is good. Already unlocked it to go 25 km/h on throttle.
Me and the partner is now saving up for another one..

Date PurchasedJun 2017

I used my Tirol model in our Campervan and Motorhome Club of Australia - CMCA Rally

I used my Tirol model in our CMCA Rally in Tasmania ( March 2017 ) and I was very pleased, members asked for info about this bike, thanks again .Some members were already using this model , all of us liked because they are strong and with power for any road.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Awesome bike

Recived the tirol on the 24th march , was impressed on the quality, easy to put together, was super happy with the first ride , now I look forward to a daily ride , I have rode it every day with highest pedal assist and battery still reads full on my return home , would recommend this model to anyone,

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great Bike

The bike is great! Went for 20 km ride this morning and was very pleased with the operation of the bike. I did have a 20" E bike before (not a Leitner)) and this is far superior, the controls are easy to use and I can ride the bike without power or power assist and love the fact I have 3 grades of power which was great as I often tow a small trailer with our Jack Russel in..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

The Leitner is an Excellent EBike

This is my second Ebike and the Leitner is vastly superior to its predecessor. Lighter, better made with clearly better quality materials and the Leitner folds up and at only a marginally greater price than the old one. Exceptionally good packaging. Assembly was easy enough and the instructions very clear. A clip on or folding rear vision mirror would be as asset and there really isn't space on the right handle bar to fit one but beyond that I can make no criticism.

Date PurchasedNov 2016