Leitner Tirol

4.9

Great bike: Wonderful customer service

Love my bike!
So much so that I bought another Leitner bike for my partner.
Superb customer service.
Prompt and helpful. Would totally recommend if you are considering buying a great electric bike.

Purchased in July 2020.

Bought as a present, been very good

Our 80 year old father had been banned from riding his petrol powered pushbike around our small community.
So we bought him a LEFB, and it's been brilliant!
Recently the charger failed and the backup service was fantastic!

Tiny Tim

Tiny TimPeel, WA

It took a while but...

Leitner folks have been wonderfully supportive during some trying times when my bike went missing with the freight company. I finally unpacked it last night and in under two hours I was away.

I’m impressed with so many things about the bike; did an 8km trip this morning sitting on 17km/h with battery support at 15km/hr. Really helped me get back into bike riding, something I haven’t done for many years. The folding mechanism is so good; it will make transportation in our caravan so much easier.

Purchased in May 2020 at Leitner Physical store.

Jon W.

Jon W.

Excellent fun!

Easy to assemble straight out of the box (30 minutes), seems sturdy, battery lasts well (I got the bigger one but live in a super hilly suburb). If you are prevaricating, get one, you won't regret it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,500.00.

Steve Bethell

Steve BethellPerth, WA

Super impressed

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,600.00.

Andrew

Andrew

Excellent bike I’m selling my car.

Really good experience I’m only going to commute with this. No good it rain but ego rides a bike in rain anyway?It is powerful enough so you don’t have to make and effort if you don’t want to.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

markehemming

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant....!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

Barry

BarryKimberley, WA

Car replacement

My partner and I purchased a Leitner Super T and a Libelle respectively.

We live in Broome with periods of time in Perth. With the heat and humidity in Broome over the summer months it is good to be able to get to destinations without being sweaty. My partner works full time and me part time and we use the bikes to go to work and also do most of our shopping. It has substantially replaced car use and been fun to ride. I changed the seat on the Libelle and fitted and soft sprung seat which works well. Great to be able to fold the bike(s) to put in the car for the trips to Perth.

It was good to be able to negotiate on the freight as the regular freight charge is expensive. No regrets. Excellent buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Karel C.

Karel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding ebike.

I am very happy with my electric bike. I have been using it for already 5 months and works as the first day even in Brisbane which is a really hilly city. I had to call them for a little issue and they fixed it really quickly and kindly. 100% recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,100.00.

Digger

DiggerWarrnambool

Love my Leitner electric bike.

Have owned my Leitner folding electric bike for over a year now. I gave away my regular push bike as I never use it now that I have the Leitner. Easy to use, reliable and makes the hills much easier to ride up. I feel safer riding this bike compared to a regular push bike.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

I ordered the bike last Wednesday night and received it on Monday morning, I assembled it and off I.

I am a very keen bike rider and recently, due to a medical condition, I have had difficulty riding my push bike. This "Leitner Tirol" model hybrid bike is everything that I need to enable me to keep riding a bike, enjoy life and keep fit. Thank you to the Leitner people for your great PRODUCT & for your great SERVICE!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Kevin

KevinSydney

Now I can ride a bike to work

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Alex L

Alex L

Flattens hills!!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Leitner Electric Bikes are awesome!

My partner and I purchased two folding bikes in January 2018. (1 x Tirol & 1 x Libelle).
The bikes arrived quickly and were easy to assemble.
They are compact, easy to ride and very affordable.
We have been enjoying many long rides and haven't looked back!
We highly recommend these bikes.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Henk

HenkSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on, 2017
Well built bike. Good looking bike. Great service from staff...every inquiry answered (and I had lots of questions. Excellent delivery time. Easy and quick to assemble. Didn’t take long to adjust to working the gears, power assist mode or throttle. A joy to ride. Well worth the 5 star rating every one is giving it.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

John

JohnMelbourne

Best car replacement

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Garry

GarryHunter Region, NSW

Quality, Quality

Bought the Tirol as my knee's are no good and can freeze up without warning. The peddle assist is especially great in high gear as I peddle easy the Tirol makes going up hill very easy. Well built and finished. I have just bought the Libelle for my wife. She was happy with her Aldi foldup but is over the moon with her new Libelle.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Fantastic service and product - thoroughly recommend to anyone

Safe , strong , solid - easy to put together and very very easy to ride ...
Live on an Island off Brisbane
Ride the bike to the passenger ferry , put it on the ferry and ride it to my car ...
Despite having very steep hills to negotiate - Have only had to use pedal assist ...
Have put a milk crate on back rack with cable ties
Bike still folds easily up and fits easily into my Toyota Yaris City car ...

Kind regards Stephen

Date PurchasedJan 2018
lurkr

lurkrBrisbane

Great value, easy assembly, good product support, and makes riding easy (mostly!).

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
chrisos

chrisosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Product

I purchased the bike some 12 odd months ago. I have found this bike easy to fold up and unfold. I have a dodgy knee so the electric motor assistance it gives me when going uphill or very windy is great. It folds up easily into the back of the cruiser when on caravan trips.
The main mention here is after sales service. I had a small issue with the rear light so I beamed off an email to them and I got a phone call back....Problem solved and on my way again
I have no hesitation in recommending one of their bikes....Go on buy one ...You know you want to
Thanks team...

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Stacey

Staceyasked

Tirol

How to stop tirol handle bars from creaking?

Pam

Hi Stacey, my model is the Linelle, and must admit I don't have that problem. My advise is contact Leitner they are very prompt in getting back, and are very helpful.
Good luck with your Bike.
Regards

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Dear Stacey, Thanks for your message. We have already received your email and our team member will be assisting you with your enquiry.
Dear Pam, Thanks for your assistance, and you are right, we always recommend customers to contact us directly via phone on 1300 856 725 or email at sales@leitner.com.au if there is any questions or issues with the bikes. Thank you!
Regards,
Leitner team

Malcolm M.

Malcolm M.asked

Tirol

Motor making squeak/rattle. Low noise at low speed, more pronounced as speed is greater. Checked chain alignment and derailleur and its adjustment. Noise seems to coming from the motor. HELP.

Woo

Wooasked

Tirol

I need a wiring diagram of my throttle. Any help?

Eccles
Eccles

Sorry, no. I haven't researched anything like that. Good luck.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Hi Woo, thank you for your message. We are trying to answer most questions in this forum, however if we are to send technical information and pictures please email us directly via our website https://www.leitner.com.au/contacts/ so that we can assist you further. Thank you. Regards, Leitner eBikes

W.E.H.
W.E.H.

See Leitner

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Leitner Tirol