Discount Backloading

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Think of a clown horn

Ros

RosRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Do not use!!!! Should be a no star option

We had an enamel claw foot bath backloaded.
Worst company ever
they kept bath as hostage to gain more money.
They were clearly told via email it was a first floor pick up of an enamel claw foot bath.
It appears that they then go into their on line dashboard and change details, luckily I have original emails.
The driver claimed he had an apprentice remover who refused to lift bath. An apprentice removallist??? really ???? When I called driver he sounded off his head !! didn't know anything about bath !

They were 10 days overtime with delivery.
Wish I had seen these reviews earlier
They charged us a extra $300 on top of $395 equalled $695 for one back loaded bath
We are currently pursuing this with Fair Trading .

BriannaHunter Region, NSW

SCAM! paid up front and stuff not even picked up yet!

Paid in full before pick up.
2bedroom flat. Moved from a storage facility in Vic to NSW. Items were picked up more than 3weeks ago and still have not arrived. Have had trouble getting in contact both over the phone and by email. Being left in the dark with a newborn waiting for things to arrive is horrible.
continuously told stuff was on it's way and even given updates as to where it was only to find out it is still sitting in storage! What a SCAM! Over $1500! Taking this further that's for sure.

Niall D

Niall DMid North Coast, NSW

Removalist does a great job !

My shift from Brisbane to Port Macquarie NSW was a job very well done. I'm happy to recommend Discount Backloading. They flexed their schedule to give me the ideal days and times. They phoned ahead to confirm pick up timing and also phoned to say they're on the way and again when 10 minutes away. Crew were friendly, efficient and handled everything with care; nothing lost or damaged. Happy days.

Terrible experience overalls

Extremely rude behaviour. Things gone missing on delivery. They sent their truck as per their convenience, not based on the time they agreed on before the transfer of money and then called on phone and threatened to pay them for waiting time. Then fight with the neighborhood for blocking the access way. It was horrible.

Not Happy

Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning - Worst move ever

Moved from FNQ to Adelaide

Moved from FNQ to Adelaide only took 6 days everything turned up nothing missing or broken only negative is got delivered 10 pm with half hour notice over all good

My grandmother has been left stranded at age 91!

Jackie

JackieBrisbane

No show

Booked an interstate house move with this crowd. Paid upfront.
No call or e-mail to confirm time of move as promised the day before.
They were a no show on the day and unconcerned. excuse: "beyond their control"

NSB

NSBSydney

I will give zero if available.. worst people ever

Very bad service and bad customer centre people ever. never ever use this service just for few dollar difference. You will end up in double cost at the end due their bad service and keeping us weeks waiting after taking our money.
We send them email asking to refund finally as we cancel their service but still no response even after a week. Call centre people say they are not responsible with money as they at only assigning drivers only. Totally disappointed.

Tom D

Tom DMelbourne

Discountbackloading.com.au are the WORST!! Avoid!!!

Booked a move three weeks in advance. On the day of the removals they simply failed to turn up. Impossible to get on the phone. Slow to respond to emails. When I finally got through, the staff were combative with me, telling me that I had to understand it was the logistics industry and things happen. Didn’t want to help and told me just to call the truck driver. Almost as if it’s my fault that they just didn’t turn up and left me in a complete bind.

I had to cancel cleaners and carpet cleaners (at a cost) and pay additional rent. Luckily I found another removalist who were complete superstars, and at least discountbackloading refunded my money.

But you should avoid this company at all cost!!!

Ruby

AmandaBathurst

Worst service ever

Discount B.Discount Backloading

Melbourne - Gold Coast

I recently moved to the Gold Coast and found that Discount Backloading was the easiest company to deal with. The pickup was done on the day I wanted and the guys delivered my stuff within the transit time I was told when I booked. The staff and the drivers were quite pleasant which is something that is hard to find in this day and age. My sister is moving up to the Gold Coast soon (she misses me... ) so I will make sure she contacts them.
Pleasant helpful staff