Do-All Appliance Service

Do-All Appliance Service

3.0

Excellent job, thank you

Rang to arrange a specialist to look at my dishwasher, which stopped working properly. The receptionist asked precise questions regarding the brand and problems. She was extremely friendly and attentive.
Had a call the same day that the specialist will be at my place next day between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
The technician came around 12, examined, replaced the motor capacitor (had the spare part in the car, thanks to the initial conversation over the phone).
No time wasted, fast and highly professional. The dishwasher works, excellent job. Thank you

Bleach

BleachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam artists beware!!!

Asko spares quoted on parts used:
2 balancing springs-$7 ea.
1 drain hose $13
TOTAL $24
Billed $209 for parts.
$231 labour
They did not have the parts (repair business with no such parts on hand??) but had to order it in necessitating 2 visits!

Sammy

Sammy

Excellent technician

Had terrible experience with this company one year ago, so was very anxious about them coming again! Hemautha came to fix dishwasher & new exactly what he was doing, was very professional & polite, unlike owner of business who was absolutely hopeless! Would recommend Hemautha to anyone, dishwasher fixed on the day.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Do-All Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Irena

IrenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Utterly reliable

My Bosch oven developed a fault, which was promptly and correctly diagnosed over the phone. The replacement part was installed in due course, and we are baking again on my favourite setting. It would have been a much more expensive exercise to have the repair done by a Bosch technician.

Edna Kaufmann Primoratz

Edna Kaufmann PrimoratzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service.

A Very good service fixed my washing machine. recommend to everyone
A very knolageble technician, friendly. Decent prices. Office responds very quick and polite. Service was promptly, all very good. No more leeks.

Ripped off. Refunded by chargeback.

Alex L.

Alex L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service...

The ignition on our oven wasnt working. But Do all Appliance was able to sort out the problem for us. It was quick fix on the spot, very good service!

York L.

York L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tired with this company.

Jon C.

Jon C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid using this company.

BoyGeorgeNegus

BoyGeorgeNegusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers, avoid at all costs

Still trying to get an oven door fixed. Yep...just the door. 3 months and 12(!) phonecalls later and nothing other 'than the part is on its way'. Complete scammers. Avoid.

Very happy with the service.

Got a new cook top ! Amazing work .professional service.came in on time. Girls in the office were wonderful. Highly recommeneded. Will definitely call again. Thanks very much. Happy with everything

Moo

Moo

Had a problem with the ignition on our cooktop
Joshua fixed it easily and tightened up a lose screw on our cupboard door! Lovely, professional
Excellent service ... highly recommend!!!

Josh's work is perfect

Josh came to our home and fixed the cook top in few seconds. He is very efficient and quick at his work.

gaby

gabyMelbourne

Fantastic

VERY HAPPY with the service. Unfortunately, my dryer was not worth repairing but I appreciate their honest advice
The girl on the phone was very efficient and polite so was the technician who came the next day. I highly recommend them!.

Avoid

I have used this company for home repairs for many years and they were okay. 5 1/2 week ago they took away my dryer. I was told it would be a week until it would be back! Many phone calls later, twice being told I would be called back and I wasn't, told it would be ready at the end of the week or at the start of next week, told they were waiting on parts... They want to charge me $275. They can keep the dryer. Terrible communications and terrible service.

Miele autorised repair

Are they in Melbourne? Trying to get a tech to service my Miele washer/dryer combo. Honest and reliable company.
Any advise.

vermigarrd

vermigarrdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unethical and Terrible

Real Estate Agent Organised Service - Fisher & Paykel Fridge.
They said ordered parts and organised repair for Monday.
TXT MSG that day - No show not all parts arrived.
Turns out parts weren't ordered for another week and a half.
Now tell me parts coming Next Monday ... I'll believe that when I see it.
Didn't want to reorganise their schedule to address their mistakes and misrepresentation.
Said I was rude.
Apparently it is okay for them to be incompetent and dishonest ... That's not rude???

Dishwasher fix

Hi all. Just wanting to thank do all for fantastic service, when I rang on Friday the girl on the phone was very helpful and the technician Cani on the same day. My dishwasher was spitting the tablate out to the floor leaving the dishes dirty. It took the technition a few minutes to fix it. I am certain that he know everything about dishwashers. I will recommend them 100 procent. They are fantastic professionals . I now happy again after weeks of frustration. One happy house wife. Thank you very much do all. Miry

Useless.

No one showed up to drop off my washing machine. Took the morning of work to be home at the allocated time. When I rang they said the job had not been booked and no-one was coming. Very rube and unapologetic. Useless company.

Mick

MickMelbourne

Unreliable Company

Got hooked up with them through my real estate agent. They were called to look after the dishwasher who needed repair. I got told they have a service window from 9-12 or 1-5 pm where I had to be at home. I made an appointment for 1-5 pm and waited and waited. I called at 4 pm to confirm that somebody is coming and got told very rude that the service technician is delayed, at 5 pm, I called again and got told he is coming later. At 6:30 pm still nobody showed up and when I called again, I got answering machine. Nobody showed up. Disgraceful company, not even called to let me know, had to reschedule meetings and take time off work.
Don't take them, totally unreliable company, no customer service at all.