All General Whitegoods Service

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by All General Whitegoods Service

Barry
BarrySydney, NSW

Great Service. Pity about the information on cost.

Wolf told us to contact AWG to check our cooktop. No-one else was possible. The phone message quoted service charges, then we were charged more.
With a little more phone help and some written instructions, we could have avoided a service call.

5 week wait

Was told the part was 3-5 day I took 4week and I was without a fridge the whole time and I was booked in twice which I had to pay someone twice to sit at my house for the day because me and my wife both work then I still get charge $400 for an hour of labour it is ridiculous

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Good service and friendly technician.

We had an ILVE dishwasher not working. I sent an email because it was the weekend. We received a phone call from AGW on Monday and the job was organised for the next week because of Easter. Had a text the day before the service to say the tech will arrive between 2-5. He arrives at 2.05 found the problem and organised the replacement parts all while keeping us informed about the process.
Well done
First class service.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Thank you Jock for the 5 stars and great feedback. Joe is your technician. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Best service

The service man arrived in time ,
he was helpful with advice and best of all he found the problem and fixed it !!!!
The cost was of the repair was reasonable.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Thank you Mary for the 5 stars and great feedback. Jay was your technician. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how All General Whitegoods Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Tonya89Sydney, NSW

Rip off Artists - Call someone else if you need your appliances fixed

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Dear Tonya I am sorry the issue was not resolved as quickly as we strive to achieve. Our senior technician has attended and resolved the issue. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

OlgaSydney, NSW

Process was poor. They treat you like a criminal and have cero empathy for the customer.

Hi Kerry
If you read my email you'll see that my review is on you process no so much if I had to pay or not. The way you speak with customers and how everything was managed was very poor.

Daisy
DaisySydney, NSW

excellent service

The service we received was excellent. The phone call was handled in a very professional manner and the technician arrived on the due date. He repaired our Liebherr fridge/freezer without any problems.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Hi Daisy great feedback thank you. Good to hear we are achieving our customer service goals. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

walid
walidSydney, NSW

Great crew very helpful.

Great crew very efficient , technician was very neat and punctual. They tell you half hour and they turn up exactly on time , that is so convenient. highly recommend to others .

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Thank you Walid for the great recommendation. Appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Cockroach
Cockroach

charged for multiple visits. Oven still not working

Extremely helpful

A very nice service repairman came to look at my dishwasher, he knew the product and advised me promptly on what was involved with the issue, All General Whitegoods know their stuff!
Highly recommend.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Hi Lesleyann. I think your technician was Alvin. Lovely feedback. Thank you for the recommendation Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

lesleyann

Kerrie it was Alvin, extremely helpful.
Regards Lesleyann

Wai
WaiSydney, NSW

LG washer expert servicing

Good and friendly service. Ordered the part beforehand and install/repair on site in one hour. Speedy, punctual and pro-repairng plus a reasonable charge, my LG washer was very well repaired, a job well done...

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Dear Wai, thank you for the great review. Michael was your technician. Hope to get that last star if you ever need us again. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Beate LSydney, NSW

Honest reliable and know what they do.

The technician that came to repair our fridge after an absolute botched job from another company was fantastic. Resolved issue straight away and fixed the problem. Cost of parts was 1/5 of other companies.
I think they are professional and highly recommend.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Dear Beate thank you for the great review and recommendation. Myles, your technician and all our technicians carry a lot of van stock to try and resolve issues on the first service. Glad we were able to help. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Beate L

Thanks Kerrie. AGW are now my permanent appliance repairers and I am recommending you r business to all my friends. Very pleased with your service and pricing. Thank you.

Leni
LeniIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service - Technician was great.

The booking was confirmed, perfectly on time and quick.
The technician (Myles) was fantastic - prompt friendly, inquisitive, helpful and determined to resolve the service requirement and to offer proactive service for other white-goods.
Highly recommended.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Thank you Leni for the 5 star and recommendation. Great feedback for Myles. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Washing Machine

I’ve just had Kieren out to fix my washing machine from Whitegoods. He was very polite and on time. I would highly recommend calling them if you have a white goods problem. Thanks Diane

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time Diane to post your review. Kieran and AGW appreciate the 5 stars and recommendation. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Dave D.
Dave D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Our fridge stopped cooling in the middle of this plandemic. AGW sent a very experienced technician within 3 days and replaced the main condenser fan that was the cause of the cooling problem. Very professional service.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods ServiceSend a private message

Hi Dave your technician was Darren who is our senior technician who trained on GE so very knowledgeable. Thank you for the 5 stars! Regards Kerrie Operations Manager