Woolley Appliance Services

Woolley Appliance Services

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Woolley Appliance Services

Rude customer service

Contacted to obtain a quote and more information. Isabel L called and appeared aggressive to respond to my standard questions when engaging tradies. She asked why I needed to answer the questions. She also stated that it was okay not to engage their services. So I wouldn't and will avoid it in the future.

Very good service

Fantastic prompt and professional service from Woolley's Appliance services. My LG washing machine had developed a noise, LG referred my query to Woolley's, Nathan came & diagnosed the problem & advised that the parts would need to be ordered in. I was notified that the parts were in & within 2 days Nathan came back & my machine is now repaired,. I cannot fault the customer service from Nathan, he was prompt called when he was half hour away & was on time. I received good advice from Nathan with ongoing use and maintenance of our machine. I will be recommending Woolley's to friends & family & I hope that they get Nathan as their repair person.

Marg Weston

NA
NASouth East Queensland, QLD

Took 17 days to send part

Don't waste your time. They order parts in and then send it to you... they don't have parts in stock. Worst company ever. They took 17 days to post a cable.

Stuart D.
Stuart D.

Great service on Samsung TV a repair

My Samsung TV developed a fault. I contacted Woolley and all communication was professional and accurate. Josh and Louey Arrived on time and quickly main assessment of my TV. Within 30 seconds are able to determine the fault and replace the screen. They cleaned up after themselves and made sure everything was working before they left. Wonderful service and very professional throughout.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Woolley Appliance Services compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Hugh
HughToorak

Exemplary service.

Our LG tumble dryer - which is still under extended warranty - was fixed with the minimum of fuss by a highly competent and personable technician. I would thoroughly recommend this company.

Dane
Dane

Great comms, on-time & excellent service

My LG dishwasher was returning a Status AE (water leak) after 8yrs. Called Woolley's on referral from LG Australia. The person I spoke with was very polite & efficient and organised a technician to attend within a couple of days. Technician kept me informed as to his arrival & did an excellent job in diagnosing & explaining the issue to me. Despite the issue being not economically viable to proceed, the advice provided & service in general exceeded my expectations. Thank you Woolley's & Ronny.
(... and btw, no more LG appliances for me)

Ian Macdonald
Ian MacdonaldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Even though I had the unfortunate experience of having an LG washing machine, Woolleys provided the best possible service. Tom was excellent and did a great job, on time and very professional.

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oh this is just bad service

• +1Thumbnail

Hopeless

Very poor customer service and zero customer care
Appear to treat the LG service contract as a cash cow without providing a reasonable service for warranty claims.
Slow to communicate, and don’t address the actual issue requiring attendance.

maria62
maria62Deer Park

Faulty (Samsung) fridge rubber door seal

I purchased a 'new' door rubber seal for the fridge but after installing this , the rubber became very loose and detached from the right door after a few times of opening/closing the door.

Great service from Woolleys Appliance services

Fantastic prompt and professional service from Woolleys Appliance services. Don quickly identified the problem and had the parts on hand to fix our LG washing machine. Extra good advice from Don with ongoing use and maintenance of our machine.

Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Technical genius

The technician that came to fix my machine informed me of what could be wrong but told me he will check all alternatives of the problem so it wasn’t costing me more than it should’ Dom was fantastic he came on time was very friendly and so knowledgeable about my washing machine
He fixed my problem (a coin ) in the hose and I didn’t need a new hose which was a great saving in these time of covid
Highly recommend this technician for fast and professional service

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

Came out to repair washing machine, couldn’t find anything. Said there was nothing wrong with it and the next day the machine nearly caught on fire. Poor effort. Don’t use this company

super duper washing machine repair!!!!

Don repaired my washing machine quickly and thoroughly. He told me everything I needed to be aware of and everything he was doing. Perfect repair service!! Thank you very much ;))

Ruth Melbourne
Ruth MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung washing machine fix

I would recommend Dom to anyone. Dom was efficient and knew everything there was to know about our machine. Thankfully Dom carried everything required to fix it on the spot.
Very pleased with this service.