Woolley Appliance Services

Woolley Appliance Services

LG washer/dryer -Woolley appliance service

I had issue with my LG washer/drier combo machine which was purchased on the 5/08/2020( about 6 month ago. I contacted LG customer care which was so helpful and organised a repair for the next day.
JAMIE, was the person who came to fix my machine. There was a fabric stuck in the draining tub. Not only he change the parts and fix the issue- he went above and beyond to educate me how I should be using the machine as I was pointing out I was struggling to use it properly.
He took his time, answer all my question and also give me the confidence about using my washer/dryer properly.
I appreciate the service and the support I got from him and form LG customer care team. Thank you Jamie!

Gazza

GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fridge Service

Needed my fridge looked at as it had a number of issues on both freezer and fridge area including ice making. Phoned Wooleys Fridge Repairs in Clayton and booked in 11/12/2020. Communication via text messages for between times and follow up by mechanic prior to arrival. The mechanic who came, Travis was very polite and after explaining the things that were wrong he immediately went to work on the fridge. Within 45 minutes all of the repairs were completed and a couple of parts replaced which were explained to us. He even took the failed parts to discard. Exceptional service, would seriously recommend these guys if you have a problem. Pricing was also reasonable.

CAH13

CAH13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Woolley Appliance Services compares to other Appliance Repair Services

carolyn b

carolyn b

I had a young man named Ben come to my home on Tuesday 10/11/20 he rang to give me a time he was polite answered all my questions did the job in a every timely manner was so polite clean and well mannered would use them again 5 stars from me thanks Carolyn

Rupesh

RupeshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CamW

CamWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy with repairs and service given.

Samsung Washing Machine told I needed a new motor. Expressed my concern in a call with the service department. Didn't think the motor was the issue. Was told if I refused the part they would charge me another call out fee to come out again. So new motor went in and two weeks later stopped again. Other parts required, no refund on the motor. No written quote, invoice , receipt for payment. Would not recommend them. Expensive lesson learned.

Store Location03 93619500.
Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service, very professional.

TCL tv under warranty: Jesse attended our premises to diagnose & repair our tv. Awesome communicator, conducted himself very professionally.

On his initial visit didn't have a motherboard on hand. Returned several days later with the part.

Highly recommended.

Christa M

Christa MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It started well enough, but definitely didn’t end well

Had repairs completed on a Samsung Fridge (the ice maker) which ended up being a $500+ job as apparently other issues were found. Fair enough I thought, as it seemed to fix it up and it was working well again. That was up until a few weeks ago when the ice maker stopped working for a second time. I didn’t call at that immediate moment (busy mum) which was costly as they have a 3 month guarantee on parts and labour and I was a week over that point when I called. THREE MONTHS! That’s how long my $500 got me. Completely unapologetic when I called them about it and unwilling to budge. What an awful company.

Gayle Sharpe

Gayle SharpeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very unprofessional

Came to quote on my washing machine. Scribbled some figures on a piece of paper that I had to supply as a quote. When I contacted the office they really had no idea what was going on. Had I not paid my $160 call out fee I would definitely be going with another company. Now machine due to be picked up next Wednesdays....I'm a bit scared I'll never see it again. Communication is disgusting.

EvanA

EvanA

Excellent Service

Serviceman named Rod arrived spot on time and had the required parts on hand to replace the faulty icemaker in our Samsung fridge/Freezer. Very impressed with his expediency and courtesy together with the friendly and helpful advice on maintenance and key settings! Very impressed!

Winter7

Winter7AU

Three visits in two weeks, issue not yet found-latest attempt resulted in my washing machine flooding my entire house

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Jamie is very professional. He is an expert. He found the issue with our LG washing machine right away he fixed the drainage problem in an instant! I highly recommend him to anyone.

jmbau

jmbauMelbourne

First rate company

Store LocationClayton, Victoria
Michael G

Michael G

Very happy.

Our experience was prompt servicing and great work. We were very well looked after. Everyone from Woolley Appliances was really good and friendly. We are happy to recommend them for appliance repairs.

Jessica P

Jessica PVictoria

Amazing experience with Woolley Appliance Services!!!!!

I spoke to Shay and Tracey over the phone and they provided such genuine and lovely service to me. I had initially one man that came out to check my dryer and he was so helpful and hygienic and lovely. 2 men came a few hours that day to check my dryer and were very friendly and prompt. Had a great experience from this company!

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unacceptable

I m not happy with booking time to be confirmed on the day of the appointment. Also second attempt to rectify issue in the last 2 weeks.
I was told by the phone operator that on the second appointment they will be changing some parts, on the first appointment the assess.

Kacie J

Kacie JSydney, NSW

Very satisfied with the service.

These guys were absolutely great! The technician was fantastic! He arrived on time and called an hour prior to let me know he was coming. Very satisfied with the service. I'd be happy to recommend your firm to friends who have problems with their dishwasher.

Theodora

TheodoraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

We have a number of Miele appliances in our home . Whenever we have our appliances serviced by Woolley - more recently it has been our dishwasher - the professionalising displayed from taking our call, to having our product serviced is second to none. The technicians are professional, polite and very tidy and call you to let you know they are on their way. We recently dealt with Troy who was great.

Your second Technician saved you from 0 stars

Troy is Excellent tradesman & representive of your company. He knew his job presented like a gentleman

Troy is top tradesman who knows his job. I was an industrial Electrical Contractor for over 50 years employing many men to service expensive machinery & if still working I would have offered him a job . Harold Ross