Australian Hot Water

Australian Hot Water

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Hot Water

4.1

Excellent work, skilled and friendly team

Started the job on time; Starting from removing the existing electrical hot water system, including the water pipes and electrical connections.
Professional work; The new system installation looks nice and neat.
Friendly team;
Good communication;
Very good service.

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Great service from Australian Hot Water

Great service to fix my electrical problem on hot water system , reliable , on time great rates, gave me extra advice on my current system and will definitely call this service for future problems or full installation

Michelle H
Michelle HSydney, NSW

Excellent company to deal with.

I couldn’t be more happier with this company’s service. I called at 8am as my gas hot water heater wasn’t working (it was over 10 years old) by 10.30 I had a new one installed. Kevin was so helpful in helping us choose the perfect water heater.
Australian Hot Water installed our previous one and wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Excellent service, price and installation.
Thank you so much.

Claire R.
Claire R.Sydney, NSW

Fast service, great see!

Our hot water heater broke on a Sunday afternoon, called them on a Sunday and they were here on Monday morning. Both gentlemen were very polite, friendly and professional. The whole process was hassle free, quick and well done.

Find out how Australian Hot Water compares to other Appliance Repair Services

The team were on time and straight down to business.

I could not be more impressed by the professionalism of the AHW team, from the first phone call to ask for advice as to what hot water system to replace our old one, to the call by the team to tell me they were on their way, to the quality and good humour with which the work was carried out. Excellent all round.

Cat
Cat

Brilliant team and customer service

The team from Australian Hot Water North were amazing and very efficient at detecting issues with our system and installing a new hot water system. I highly recommend their services.

Expensive

Call out was prompt however after less than 20 minutes of work they had replaced the inlet and relief valves on my hot water heater at a cost of $540. Afterwards I checked and the cost of the parts was way below what had been charged and extra labour added.

mark b.
mark b.

Great product

Service couldn't have been better. Arrived shortly after late afternoon call to discuss problem. Given a quote and work was completed without hassle early next morning. Have used this company previously, always prompt and polite

Kendall
KendallSydney, NSW

Great Friendly Service

Have used Australian Hot Water before, as always quality service and friendly staff.
Would recommend them. They are local company, been around since 1985
Why not try them first, stock a variety of leading hot water brands

Find out how Australian Hot Water compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Great service and best price

Had an accurate quote for a hot water replacement and the service was on time and excellent. Thanks Georgie, Angus and Blake! Will recommend to family and friends! Highly recommended

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

Nadia
NadiaSydney, NSW

Billy at Australian HotWater West is so helpful

I was so panic 3 days ago while our old hot water tank suddenly leaked out heaps of water. It was while Sydney under lockdown . Billy helped us stop the water leaking then arranged the installation the next day. We also had another new hot water system installed last year, it was also done by Billy's team, they are fabulous!

Australian Hot Water Macarthur to the rescue

As if lockdown wasn’t challenging enough, (home schooling, microwave dinners, working longer hours than ever before) when our hot water system failed, the team delivered above and beyond. Thanks guys

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Very professional service good price

Reliable prompt professional service happy with the price this is the second time I’ve used these guys last time 11 years ago with last hot water tank same installer too.

Plumbing on my knock down rebuild

I recently completed a knock down and rebuild on my house and Billy and his team at the Australian Hot water west branch went above and beyond in product supplies and installs of every plumbing aspect making me feel comfortable in all decision making involved in an extremely stressful time of building a new house my budget was always mindful and even came in surprisingly under..I honestly cannot recommend Billy enough your honesty and hard work set you miles above any other contractor I had to deal with during my build. the professionalism by not only Billy but all his staff are truly commendable..