Doctors Health Fund

Doctors Health Fund

Health Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of health insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.4

Awful! Going to change health funds as soon as I (hopefully) get the money they owe me for my surgery

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Coverage TypeSingle
Under 30Yes
Claim MadeYes
grannymay

grannymay

Have Extras insurance only - very satisfied. Good value for money

I have been very happy with the service and rebates offered especially optical, pharmaceutical, dental and podiatry (orthotics). Admittedly not so great on the rebates for the actual allied health consultations but that is minor in the scheme of things. Way better than other funds I have been with.

Plan CoverageExtras Only
Coverage TypeCouple
Under 30No
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes
Lydia P.

Lydia P.Adelaide

Doctor's fund for doctors ? Poor service.

Health Insurance

Find out how Doctors Health Fund compares to other Health Insurance

Worst customer service

Contacted them after surgery didnt pay Bill's never call you back and I've been with the 3 years no claim wouldn't recommend.

Insurance claim madeYes

Excellent service and so helpful when placing a claim

My wife injured her achilles at a sporting event. Their insurance kept being very problemafic. Doctors health fund were amazing. Always answered the phone, real people who were actually nice and sorted things out! Maybe it shouldnt be surprising, but i wouldnt expect an insurance company to be nice and helpful. (The only online reviews i write are usually when a company is really bad, but dhf have been very impressive.) Highly recommeded!

False info all the time

I had to have surgery, i contacted them was told on the phone that it was all covered don't stress, get a call the day before my surgery from the hospital telling me that it wasn't covered, called them they said they stuffed up and not to worry, ended up being 1800$ out of pocket and now they're doing the same thing 6 months later to my partner..... not good customer service.

Do NOT choose Doctors Health Fund

Very poor customer service! Very poor communication! In the end they used a loophole in order not to pay a hospital bill. I strongly advise anyone considering this fund: Don't do it!