Verifieddoctorshealthfund.com.au

Alain A.5 posts
Louise P.
Louise P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Five star service

Have never ever had a negative experience or delayed response nor delayed claim with this fund. Efficient, generous policies and very personal service - not a bot in sight. Pierre is exceptional… see how I know their names? Will never hesitate to recommend. Show details ·  1
Kilgore Trout
Kilgore TroutSydney, NSW10 posts

Great support staff

Telephone help staff helpful and courteous. Policy good value. Claims resolved quickly. Show details ·  1
Katherine Jarrett
Katherine Jarrett

Friendly, easy to communicate with, timely with processing claims

Title says it all. I am a new member but have found DHF to be very easy to deal with Show details ·  1
Esther Tseng
Esther Tseng

Good experience

Customer service was very helpful. They helped me restart my account and promptly ordered a replacement card. Nil issues claiming at my dental appt Show details ·  1
Nadia A.
Nadia A.Sydney, NSW

I feel secure that my health care needs are taken care of

I had private health care insurance for a very long time and moved a few months ago to Doctorshealth fund. I found them to be prompt in their response to my claims and I received a generous refund. Additionally, their customer service staff answered policy related questions in a clear and helpful way which gave me feelings of security. For these reasons I strongly recommend Doctors health fund . Show details ·  1
Vahbeez Kalapesi
Vahbeez Kalapesi

V review for Doctors Health Fund

Useful & it works. Use it as needed. Staff helpful when contacted. Show details ·  1
Christopher Commens
Christopher Commens

Great health fund

I’m more than satisfied….I’d recommend you to all and sundry Show details ·  1
essendonian
essendonian2 posts

Quite Possibly the Best Value Fund

I first became familiar with DHF when a Patient of mine was submitting on-site claims for his four-member family. Best rebates, compared to the big corporates, by far. Anyone remember the Mutual Benefits Societies? Of another era, but DHF comes closest. Show details ·  1
Kate Van Haeringen
Kate Van HaeringenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended!

Excellent value, have definitely saved money by having doctors health fund this year. Very easy to make claims, and are usually resolved within a couple of days. Only been with this company for a year but couldn’t recommend it more. Show details ·  1
Philip Hardcastle
Philip Hardcastle

Great health cover

I had hip knee replacements vascular operations endoscopy colonoscopy fully covered with dental periodontal Physiotherapy and massage part payment in past 2 years which is great .Also can and talk to staff for information is easy Show details ·  1
Tristan King
Tristan King

ive been with 4 funds, find their service the best. Value also high in comparison

Other funds I didn’t opt for extras. Doctors fund I have as the value is better. Not that i’ve used it besides dental. But nice to have as I’m getting to that age.
Haven’t needed hospital coverage yet but seems the treating practitioner gets looked after better compared with other funds, this was important to me. No complaints, enquires promptly answered, hassle free. Hope the experience continues when coverage is required. Show details ·  1
alex
alexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great service and benefits

Great service. Very raid claim payments and good refunds. Excellent call service when needed for questions. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and DHF is worth it. Show details ·  1
Garry Grossbard
Garry GrossbardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good cover and first class service

The Fund provides good cover and claims are always dealt with promptly and competently. We have been in the fund for 50 years and feel we have been well looked after. Show details ·  1
James Hart
James Hart

I believe my policy with The Doctor's Health Fund has always been very good value.
I have been with the Fund for more than 20 yrs.
My claims are always resolved very quiclky Show details ·  1