Dodo Home Phone

Dodo Home Phone

Listing monitored by Dodo

Fluffy's MumSydney, NSW

Bullied my 83 year old mother into paying more than she should...

• Incentivised Review No

Uncontactable

I am trying to instal a landline for our business and the automated phone line says it needs to be done on the website. No matter which contact term I choose, when I press next, I get a 'Page not found'. Incredibly frustrating.

• Incentivised Review No
joybelleMelbourne outer east

Still going well

We have been with DoDo for quite a few years now. NBN and home line.
Good customer service and good connection. As good as Telstra and cheaper.

Dianne
DianneIllawarra, NSW

Product

I went to dodo as they were cheap but now they are the worst wifi is ok but my mobile they took over to which i didntwant taken that was chritmas eve it is now friday whjch they said it would im still no service it has really got me so crankynow they are not in were i livei will have to travel to find them im not happy is there a cooling off period? I want to change services now?

Chris
Chris

Sales reps lie to get sales

Sales reps give incorrect info to get sales up, send you a totally different set of terms via email afterwards. Not a good company to deal with at all

kannan ramasamy
kannan ramasamyPerth, WA

think twise before sign

dodo..not recomandable... worst service ever I seen. they will give false information when they try to get you sign. no honesty. cant trust them. one of the sales representative gave 90% wrong information to sell the home phone plan. i find out with in a week then I tried to get the information about it but not yet solved. think twise and make sure everything is ok before sign any contracts. better ask for cooling of period atleast one month so that we can change if its not working as our wish.

Ian Kingwill
Ian KingwillAU

Customer Service Is Poor

We will never recommend Dodo after their poor customer service.
Constantly in arguments trying to sort issues.
They never called back when they said they would, even though there had been an agreed time.
To sort problems, we had to go to a supervisor.
From being being billed before we actually moved in and connection issues.
No longer have a fixed line and have gone totally mobile for both phone & internet.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
consumer
consumervic, 3038

so far so good

I have had the internet connected with Dodo for 2 weeks now & all is going well. Streaming videos & web browsing via multiple devices are managed without a problem in the Melbourne metro area.

Durvillegirl
DurvillegirlNew South Wales

Put prices up 100% without informing me

These guys are a joke - their $59.90 unlimited internet and home phone has been charged to me for $149.90 and their $16 cellphone is being charged at $66! The only thing they have not put up is the VoIP ph @$4.90, even though I fail to see why I would need a VoIP number if I have a home line and unlimited data? They charge it regardless!

Nip.
Nip.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't Ever go with them

Worst service ever. Miss information (They do it purposefully) and Hidden charges. I had to call them million times to clarify things. Still my problems are not settled. I will definitely call off the agreement if this continues to happen.

Overcharging and Miss-information

We were told that the $60.90 is made up of $30.00 line rental, $29.90 ADSL, $10 unlimited calls, NOW they are telling me that due to living in Fernvale Qld, we are classed as rural, thus the costs are
ADSL $69.90, Line rental $40.00 (-$10) PLUS all calls. last bill was $87.37
NOT HAPPY JAN!!

AuntyBob
AuntyBobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Difficult start, ok since

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sucking your money dry

Dodo make you ring them on a 13 number and then charge you for the call. What a bunch of money hungry ratbags. So every time a customer rings them to inquire about their own service that they are already paying for they slug you 74 cents. Never ever use Dodo unless you like being cheated.

Mmmmm

I had the same experiences with these guys for two years Matt. Planning of changing supplier as soon as the current account is up in two months. They are good at shifting posts to get your money.

Matt Brown
Matt Brown

Seems they did the old bait and switch on me. Fools!

david barrott
david barrottasked

How do I cancel 'call forwarding'? When I activate 'call forwarding' I get a message confirming this action. When I enter #21# to cancel I merely get an engaged tone.

Rae D.
Rae D.asked

I bought my landline off eBay so why does it have to be connected to th
e modem when it is plugged into the wall jack seperate to Dodo Modem funny I was given a hand held phone and Dodo rang and said my home phone was connected but I gave that phone back and bought my own but Dodo Customer Service say I can only activate my landline through the modem that's rubbish and do they really think I would have my landline sitting behind the Television absolutely ridiculous pathetic Customer Service .

joybelleasked

Wondering why people are asking questions which should be addressed to the company.

Fluffy's Mum

Because Dodo customer service is abysmal and people are more likely to get honest, helpful answers here...

joybelle

OK thanks. I haven't contacted them for a few years because all has gone well. When I did they were helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Dodo representatives