Dollar Curtains & Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (115)

Love our plantation shutters

D&C installed our plantation shutters great team, so organised & professional. We are extremely happy with our shutters. Jenny was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Donna

DonnaNortheast, VIC

Superior Service, Product and Price

Old fashioned customer service is still possible at DCB Wodonga. Excellent knowledge of product. Range and Prices to appeal to all customers. End Product is exactly what is expected and desired.

Store LocationWodonga Victoria

Olivia W.

Olivia W.Gippsland, VIC

AMAZING!!! Both beautiful and affordable!!

We were so thrilled with the service from start to finish. From the expert design and advice when picking what would suit our home, right through to the ordering and instal process. Everyone was so delightful to deal with, and even though Melbourne Lockdown and delays, we were kept up to date and it was well and truly worth the wait once they were installed. Not to mention how much we fell in love with how much it updated and made our home that more homely!!

Store LocationPakenham

Impeccable quality and service

Professional service, great design advice and quality blinds are the the tip of the iceberg. Australian made is a bonus especially in this climate too. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationMoorabbin Vic

Review collected in partnership with Dollar Curtains & Blinds

Worst customer experience ever!!!!

Hi,
Have sent an email as per your suggestion. Let's hope we don't have to live more months without our curtains.

Regards

extremely happy

had no problems looking for what we wanted and were assisted with selections in our home. the blinds and shutters were installed for us and we were very satisfied with the service we received

Store LocationMildura

Amazing servive

So happy with DCB Wodonga. They let me pay my awnings off over 12 months at a rate I could afford and there was no pressure. Rosemary and the team are awesome. So helpful, friendly and service was stellar. So happy with my order and the service provision I received ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Store LocationWodonga

Mohd Nauman

Mohd NaumanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely disappointed. Very slow service.

Placed the order in July/August 2020 at the Hoppers Crossing store and it’s February 2021 and still nothing! Extremely disappointed. We were initially told it’ll take just 2/3 months. Even taking covid delays into account, it shouldn’t take this long. No apology, no nothing. Just a “you have to wait” response!

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Steve D.

Steve D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get quotes elsewhere

We had 3 awnings and 2 external blinds installed pre Christmas from Wonthaggi shop. No problems with the awnings. One of the blinds was installed correctly however no handles. The second was installed off the side track. 2 visits to shop and 5 calls and the job is still not complete. Owner is to get back to me (still waiting).
Intending to get it fixed by local installer with cost offset against purchase.
Get other quotes if you intend going with them.

Jane

JaneVictoria

Great Customer Service, Excellent Quality, Australian Made

Experience in the Wonthaggi store was excellent. Very helpful, great communication, lots of options and within our budget for a whole house. Felt much more comfortable having a professional measure up in house which enabled a discussion about options rather than DIY with the online companies. We chose battery operated roller blinds which I love and thermal blinds in the bedrooms. Great quality, the look and design is modern and suits our new home and the reassurance that if I have any difficulties the store is close by to seek assistance.
The only thing I would have liked is better instructions for the battery operated as I was not home when they were installed.

Store LocationWonthaggi
Kaz

KazSouthwest, VIC

Worst customer service ever

Store LocationColac
Lesley

Lesley Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancelled appointment last minute.

I was told when I contacted the store at 1 11pm today Saturday 19th December they would be at my home within the hour. 2.47 pm I received a call cancelling and offering another time, Christmas eve. Not happy as I have wasted my afternoon. Won't bother rescheduling with this company again. Offered no reason.

Store LocationChirnside Park

Excellent service and product

Plantation shutters are exactly what we wanted, practical and stylish. Measure and installation staff were professional and easy to deal with. Other products ordered were as expected and staff were friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend Dollar Curtains and Blinds.

Store LocationMerimbula, NSW

Poor Service

Went to get a price for a replacement curtain, they have the exact same material and hooks ( I took the old curtain in to make sure ) will only make it by including the track at an additional $250 to the curtain.

Store LocationKingston plaza
Craig
Craig

Shutters

We were very happy with there customer service we received and are very happy with the product they installed for us

Store LocationCanberra

Pat

PatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Curtain and Blind fit out for large home

Excellent service and a quality product. Very professional. Thanks team at Merimbula DC. Very professional and reliable service. They were on time and the after sales assistance was great.

Store LocationMerimbula
Emma

EmmaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very happy customer

Very happy with the entire process, from receiving a quote to ordering the product right through to installation. Our zip screen blinds work effectively and have finished off our outdoor space beautifully! Thank you!!

Store LocationWagga Wagga

Sheila

SheilaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So helpful!

During the Covid pandemic a plastic part broke on a curtain track and I also lost a couple of the little gliders which run the curtains along. I rang Dollar Curtains and Blinds and sent a picture of my track. They then dropped off several gliders and the plastic part to my track. I was easily able to re-assemble my track and insert the gliders. I'm really pleased because I'm not very practical and yet this was really easy for me to do. I loved that they went out of their way to help me when I couldn't get out to shop for these things.

Store LocationDoncaster, Victoria
Jenny3838

Jenny3838Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good and efficient service

The staff assisted and listened to our needs. They were professional and friendly and didn't try to upsell or convince us into purchasing unnecessary items. They attended to measuring immediately on request and the quote given for our 5 blinds was very reasonable. Once ordered and received the installers were quick to attend to put them up.

Store LocationGriffith NSW 2680
Stephen

StephenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastic adventure

Installed very quickly, great product, look magnificent. The team kept me updated at all times and met every benchmark they promised. Will deal with them again if required, and recommend strongly.

Store LocationWagga Wagga