Domayne NSW, Caringbah

Domayne NSW, Caringbah

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Awful after sale service

Appalled with the after sale service we received. Our couches had no cushions when delivered, David said our couches had been sprayed with the scotch guard we had already paid for but his customer service said otherwise, the legs on the 2 couches were both different colours, when asked to be ordered new ones they told us they were ordered 10 weeks later I called to follow up they failed to return my call 3 times then after that time the legs still weren't ordered. Finally after 4 months I settled and took the colour they had in stock we didn't want to wait any longer or deal with them any more. Still they never apologized for the mistakes. it is a shame because we like our couches just felt once they got our sale they did not care at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCaringbah, NSW

Natalie

Natalie

Delivery problems, terrible customer service

I purchased a bed, bedside table and tallboy from Domayne Taren Point (not very cheaply I might add), very friendly when I bought the furniture and that is where the customer service ended. Told it would take 2-4 weeks, asked if they could do it asap as I didnt have a bed they of course said no worries. I waited over 2 months for the bed to arrive, repeatedly called to find out what was happening and staff were very rude, could not give me any useful information. They then proceeded to deliver my bed and bedside table and wouldnt you know, no tallboy! Still waiting. Will NEVER shop at Domayne again.

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah