2.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (6)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)

Debz
DebzIllawarra, NSW

Looks good but poorly designed

We really love the look of the bed however the frame needs to be a bit larger so there’s more of a gap between the frame and the mattress. It is so difficult to tuck the sheet in, especially as our new Domayne mattress is very heavy.

Damaged goods. Paid for installation but not completed due to damage. No care for disabled.

Sealy bed, Australian made purchased in a Queensland store prior to moving to NSW. Paid for premium delivery through the Caringbah warehouse. Deliver staff were fabulous, unfortunately a bed leg was broken and the staff did not not have a spare leg. Contact was made with Caringbah Domain who didn't care as the bed was not purchased through them and the leg could have been broken on the trip from Queensland. Was told to contact Sealy for a new leg, it arrived the next day. I am physically unable to lift the bed and requested they assist given I paid for installation, they said not their problem. So much for customer service.

Other Furniture Shops

Camilla M.
Camilla M.Sydney, NSW

Large range but no staff

Needed a new lounge and thought I’d go into Domayne. They have a classy beautiful range but disappointed in the level of staffing they had. The shop was so busy but not enough and when I finally enquires about a lounge they no longer made it.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Domayne NSW, Caringbah compares to other Furniture Shops

tjz25
tjz25Sydney, NSW

Bought a new bed, got a great price, good service delivered on time.

Trisha J.
Trisha J.Sydney, NSW

Reasonably satisfied

Purchased a dining room table and chairs for our beach house. The salesman was very helpful in the Caringbah store. I was told it would be 2 weeks before delivery. After 3 weeks I contacted the store and was told David would phone me. He didn't. Four days later and many phone calls later I was told the goods were in the warehouse and had been for 5 days!!! Delivery man was extremely polite and arrived on time but my husband had to help him bring the table into the house because it was very heavy and the driver was on his own. I don't know how the driver would have managed had my husband not been available as I had a broken arm and could not assist.

Awful after sale service

Be careful when buying from Domayne !!!! If something goes wrong you are on your own ...They will ignore you and do everything to blame you for a problem .As per picture i was sold base and mattress that dont work together.Its a hazard and you can break your neck if you use this products together . What a joke this place is.Absolutely no respect for customers and no assistance if you have any issues regarding your bed.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Awful after sale service

Appalled with the after sale service we received. Our couches had no cushions when delivered, David said our couches had been sprayed with the scotch guard we had already paid for but his customer service said otherwise, the legs on the 2 couches were both different colours, when asked to be ordered new ones they told us they were ordered 10 weeks later I called to follow up they failed to return my call 3 times then after that time the legs still weren't ordered. Finally after 4 months I settled and took the colour they had in stock we didn't want to wait any longer or deal with them any more. Still they never apologized for the mistakes. it is a shame because we like our couches just felt once they got our sale they did not care at all.

Natalie
Natalie

Delivery problems, terrible customer service

I purchased a bed, bedside table and tallboy from Domayne Taren Point (not very cheaply I might add), very friendly when I bought the furniture and that is where the customer service ended. Told it would take 2-4 weeks, asked if they could do it asap as I didnt have a bed they of course said no worries. I waited over 2 months for the bed to arrive, repeatedly called to find out what was happening and staff were very rude, could not give me any useful information. They then proceeded to deliver my bed and bedside table and wouldnt you know, no tallboy! Still waiting. Will NEVER shop at Domayne again.

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah