Domayne

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (125)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (64) · Not as advertised (33)

Nyeem Z.

Nyeem Z.Sydney, NSW

Bad Bad Bad really very Bad

I have ordered a bed and bedsides which took more than a year but still didn't receive bedsides. Even head office and their GM involved but not sort out the issue. They don't know when it's coming. No where to complain and no one to listen. Think before you heading this company.

Nell

NellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking service

Ordered sofa in December 2020 from QV Melbourne. Was told it would be delivered in March 2021. It is now mid April and still no sofa. Every time I speak with Domayne staff am given the same excuse 'everyone wants a sofa made in Australia', so there is a delay. Have now been fobbed off with a May delivery date. Whether this is May 2021 or May 2022 remains to be seen. Would never use this company again - they just don't care.

Kumar

KumarMoncrieff 2914, ACT

ANOTHER HAPPY TV EXPERIENCE

Exactly the same as Paul V, amazing service from Angie and the perfect person Gaetan to install. Most courteous service from Bikash and his team.

Worst customer service

Josh

Josh Hunter Region, NSW

Staff and delivery

Doesn't deserve a 1 star rating
Avoid domayne at all costs. It’s not worth it!! You will regret dealing with them

timbo2002

timbo2002Sydney, NSW

Good at selling - not so good at getting you the product or customer service

James Clifford

James CliffordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery Service: Excellent

Delivery service by Joel & Sam was excellent: prompt, efficient and friendly - couldn't have been more helpful. Much appreciated, Susan & Jim.

John M

John MSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Our bedroom suite was delivered today and I must say another amazing job by the bedding team. The drivers were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond the call if duty today. I am always extremely happy with the service there and will always be a lifelong customer.

Well done team! Keep up the great work team!

Deliverey and installation was impeccable

The NSW Alexandria store’s delivery and installation was amazing. I highly recommend this store as the furniture and delivery was great!We fully furnished our whole house with this company.

Find out how Domayne compares to other Furniture Shops

Disgusting customer service and dodgy product

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Greedy Crooks! will lie to make a Sale, then keep your deposit, abuse you & intimidate you

Lied to make sale, was hesitant but Salesperson said that i have untill next working day to let her know. when i did, they refused cancellation, offered me a more expensive alternative. The owner abused & intimidated me over the phone & followed with a 'nice' email for show!! they are keeping my over $1k deposit for nothing.absolute crooks! complaint to head office that refers you to the Owner - who is the actual problem!! there is no accountability from the owner & store in any way. taking to Fair Trading. please stay away from this store, they will just cause you so much stress & anxiety so that you would give up and go away.

manohar

manohar

Very unreliable delivery service

Clint

ClintGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 month refund delay!

Purchased washing machine online for $1658. Shippit returned it to sender even though I was home. Domayne refused refund. Had to get Consumer Affairs involved. Posted a cheque. 2 months to get refund! No apology. Thieves!

Leonard

LeonardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Delivery

Happy with Recliners we bought,but told when purchased and paid for delivery.We were told they would assemble the items which deliverers told us they were not required to assemble.There attitude was poor they just dumped the items and went.Not impressed with the service at all.

Dolly L.

Dolly L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful furniture pieces and great service

Visited Domayne QV furniture store while in city and was very pleased with selection we are currently in process of building (early stages) and I’m so glad I stumbled into the store, never realised there was a Domayne/Harvey Norman store in the City in QV store! Beautiful shop with such nice prices at pretty decent prices for what you get! In great location too although a little hidden on top level of QV building. Very good service from staff as well. So welcoming, knowledgeable and friendly. Rare these days! They have everything we need furniture, bedding and all electrical appliances as well at rear. We are about 8 or so months off from a big purchase but will definitely be back!

Sherehen T.

Sherehen T.Sydney, NSW

Customer service

I just want to say a massive thank you to Isabelle. She was wonderful from the start. I ordered an outdoor setting, 2x tables a lamp and a plant holder and she was so helpful. She organised deliuvery so promptly and always made sure every thing was taken care of. I would shop there again because of the amazing service I had. I can go on until tomorrow writing about my amazing experience. She's a wonderful soul. Tamari was so lovely and helpful too. Thank you ladies for being so amazing and understanding me. I really appreciate it.

ripper d.

ripper d.South East Queensland, QLD

Good instore service--- Terrible delivery service

Product-reviewer

Product-reviewer

Would give zero stars if possible

Absolutely terrible service... ordered an item, told there's stock and then told there is no stock -- just getting a run around. This company deserves every single bad review it has -- this was my first and final purchase ever with them.

Louisa M

Louisa M

I brought a book shelf paid money to be given a complete spare parts one be very careful with this company

I got a book shelf paid the delivery drivers to put it together and they damaged it then they replaced with a complete scrap one and put stickers on it

Chloee

ChloeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Customer Service

Terrible experience, the two staff members we dealt with were very unfriendly and unprofessional, this included the manager. Will never purchase again from this store.

Joe Huppelschoten asked

Online store

I bought the lavazza coffee capsule machine which was supposed to come with a $30 online gift voucher for Dan Murphy's. Nothing arrived with the parcel. Please advise.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Since this is a review site and not the store site please share how you resolved a month ago.

It hasn't been resolved

Tony G

Tony Gasked

Online store

Placed an order for a Dimplex Stockbridge Electric Fire a week ago and receieved a message saying out of stock and would be contacted about refund. Without warning, item delivered and no refund! In the meantime a similar purchase made from another supplier arrives today. I need to return Stockbridge heater to Domayne and request refund. Please inform re procedure. Anthony - [email removed] Order No. 2500025965

Karen C

Karen Casked

Domayne

I bought a MSI infinity gaming computer today. The advertisement online said it came with a 27 inch curved monitor to be picked up only at the store. The computer was handed over at the Bundall store but not the monitor. They have not returned calls and they have told us we must go through MSI online but the ad specifically says it is only available at the store and our efforts to claim the bonus online were not at all successful. The store has closed and they have not contacted us. I have sent emails and after reading these reviews I am pretty sure I am wasting my time dealing with them. I would love our monitor.

Steve T.
Steve T.

As a company that is owned and franchised by Harvey Norman, you would expect better service, hey? I'm going on 5 weeks and still no refund and Domayne online is no longer responding to my messages. If you bought your item with a credit card you might be able to dispute the transaction. My bank's following up a reversal of funds now. Hope you have better luck than me, good luck!

Compare all 21 Domayne
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and Outdoor
Compare all 21 Domayne