Domayne

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (77)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (65%) · Not as advertised (35%)

Damaged goods. Paid for installation but not completed due to damage. No care for disabled.

Sealy bed, Australian made purchased in a Queensland store prior to moving to NSW. Paid for premium delivery through the Caringbah warehouse. Deliver staff were fabulous, unfortunately a bed leg was broken and the staff did not not have a spare leg. Contact was made with Caringbah Domain who didn't care as the bed was not purchased through them and the leg could have been broken on the trip from Queensland. Was told to contact Sealy for a new leg, it arrived the next day. I am physically unable to lift the bed and requested they assist given I paid for installation, they said not their problem. So much for customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationBundall, Queensland.
Avon F.

Avon F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scam - Sold Product They Knew They Didn't Have - then asked to wait a month+ for restock.

Online scam trader; should have known better. Purchased $500 item then received a phone call saying they knew it was out of stock but no one bother's to update the website. Asked to wait a month+ for restock. Asked for a refund. Will see if I get it.

Customer service

I had a new fridge of which Tegan from the store not only helped set things up but out of her own time dropped off a part for the appliance.
This as greatly appreciated

Store LocationRutherford

Toji

TojiFadden 2904, ACT

Cook Top

I bought new euromade imz96 cook top from domayne fyshwick. But the cook top doesn't work well. Sometimes it won't start and some zones doesn't function at all. I went to domayne fyshwick and lodged complaint three weeks ago but no one was contacted me from domayne or euromade to give me the updates. I feel the customer service is very poor. Everytime i call domayne to get an update the staff would say someone will get back you soon. But it never happened.

Over all i am very unhappy about the product and customer service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationCanberra domayne

Deliver and installing my furniture

Thanks Mohammed for a great and professional installation of my furniture. You provided a service beyond expectation. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping dissemble my old furniture.
We’re loving our new furniture!

Product Appearance As advertised

Not what I wanted, not what I was told. I was tricked into the sale!

I came in to buy a table. The sales person said! YES we have them in stock. I payed for it, The fella came back with a receipt and a map. He led me to believe it was in the bundle shop, no mention of picking it up from another place. Then after I payed for it, he told me they only had the lighter grain. It won’t work in my house. I haven’t even picked it up yet. Sneaky sales work!

Store LocationBundle
Camilla M.

Camilla M.Sydney, NSW

Large range but no staff

Needed a new lounge and thought I’d go into Domayne. They have a classy beautiful range but disappointed in the level of staffing they had. The shop was so busy but not enough and when I finally enquires about a lounge they no longer made it.

Store LocationCaringbah
Bill H.

Bill H.Perth, WA

Very bad online service

Alexandra

AlexandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still fighting for a response

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shop at your Peril

Store LocationDomayne Springvale
Christopher

ChristopherPerth, WA

Bamboo table

Domayne Osbourne Park. Great service and great knowledge of products. Very good after sales service I would highly recommend just on price and quality alone. Very friendly and non pushy staff

Store LocationOsbourne Park

Terrible After Sale Customer Service

I have purchased 2 electric beds for nearly 6 thousand dollars from this store, one stopped working and I was trying to reach out to Domayne to figure out a solution. I highly recommend you do not buy from Domayne because the customer service after purchasing a product is terrible. It took 10 days of constant contacting and hearing "we will get back to you" only to receive no call or no help back.

Customer service 2nd to none

We have been looking for a new lounge suite for weeks and couldn’t decide in the style / colour.. PINA from the Auburn store was amazing!!!. She was patient, very knowledgeable, and an absolute star... and we havnt even bought anything yet.. I have read a lot of bad customer reviews for their customer service generally but our experience Was second to none... well done Pina and Auburn Domayne

Store LocationAuburn
Mark R.

Mark R.

Poor after sales service.

There is no uniform company or leadership who takes responsibility for the different sales arms. The manufacturers make Domayne responsible for after sales service and warranty enquires, but the different areas of the business are not interested. Despite having the same brand they appear not to be the same business. Online, store, phone it’s all different. Bit of a pain to deal with. I would suggest trying to find the same product with a different company.

Gunsynd

GunsyndSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

My wife & I found a great recycled oak dining table on sale and was helped by fantastic salesman Michael. He then helped us with lounges. We had tried many high end stores without luck. Michael was able to recommend high quality Australian made lounges that we were able to custom design to fit our exact requirements which was topped off with great fabric selection options. Then met franchisee Mark who personally called one of the lounge suppliers to arrange exactly what we needed. If that wasn't enough, we needed everything to be delivered to Port Macquarie - and Mark was happy to work with us and help arrange transport. Unbelievably nice and fantastic service - so we added an outdoor setting and dining chairs to the order!

Store LocationBelrose

gwanderer

gwandererFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

I thought I should contribute my positive review here as I was worried my product wouldn’t arrive after reading the reviews here. I ordered from the Domayne online store and my product arrived very quickly, no dramas, as expected. Very happy!

Wafa K.

Wafa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful well priced furniture

Chris and Danny from the QV store were great to deal with. Both helping us with the bedroom suite and also finding the right mattress for ourselves and our 7 yo. We left feeling well informed about what we were purchasing and compared to other stores around Melbourne we felt like we have received great value for money.

Store LocationQV
Tessa

TessaCentral West, NSW

Extremely happy with my new bed purchase

I have just purchased an Intimate Amalfi Medium Queen Ensemble from the Kotara NSW store.
After years with an old bed and a sore back I am so thrilled with my purchase- its literally like sleeping on a cloud. And it's everything I was told it would be. Extremely comfortable and the best nights sleep ever- Im so excited.
Living in regional NSW I actually purchased it sight unseen via photos on my phone, simply trusting the expert advise of the sales manager Damien. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and caring about my needs, right down to the base colour selection-Perfect. Thank you Domayne and Damien, I will absolutely recommend you to anyone wanting bedding advise.

Store LocationKotara NSW

Absolute Joke of a Company

Quyen

QuyenSydney, NSW

We purchased dining table and chairs with a great discount. The staff who name Sayne is very patience, nice and helpful has served us. Recommend this store. So exited to wait for our new table. :)

Store LocationThe Orange Grove

Tony G

Tony Gasked

Online store

Placed an order for a Dimplex Stockbridge Electric Fire a week ago and receieved a message saying out of stock and would be contacted about refund. Without warning, item delivered and no refund! In the meantime a similar purchase made from another supplier arrives today. I need to return Stockbridge heater to Domayne and request refund. Please inform re procedure. Anthony - anntony@westnet.com.au Order No. 2500025965

Karen C

Karen Casked

Domayne

I bought a MSI infinity gaming computer today. The advertisement online said it came with a 27 inch curved monitor to be picked up only at the store. The computer was handed over at the Bundall store but not the monitor. They have not returned calls and they have told us we must go through MSI online but the ad specifically says it is only available at the store and our efforts to claim the bonus online were not at all successful. The store has closed and they have not contacted us. I have sent emails and after reading these reviews I am pretty sure I am wasting my time dealing with them. I would love our monitor.

Steve T.
Steve T.

As a company that is owned and franchised by Harvey Norman, you would expect better service, hey? I'm going on 5 weeks and still no refund and Domayne online is no longer responding to my messages. If you bought your item with a credit card you might be able to dispute the transaction. My bank's following up a reversal of funds now. Hope you have better luck than me, good luck!

Jane C.

Jane C.asked

QLD, Fortitude Valley

I bought a cushion on Tuesday and when I got it home it didn’t match my decor. Can I return it and get my money back?

Fired Up