Domayne NSW, Castle Hill

Domayne NSW, Castle Hill

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shop elsewhere!

Dani

DaniJacobs well

Dodgy products and bad customer service

Bought a coral centrepiece that had a glass base. It fell apart in the first week I had it. It wasn't glued properly. I called up customer service and they advise they couldn't help me and to put my complaint in writing. So I did... they never replied. To this day I still haven't heard from them.
I went back into the store to voice my complaint there and they supplied me with another coral centrepiece.... and guess what.. same thing happened. Surprise, surprise. Dodgy products, made cheap.

BBSydney

BBSydneySydney

They have always provided really good service

Danny

Danny

Domayne Bedding Castle Hill. No so honest.

Pippin

PippinSydney

Poor Customer Service - Domayne Castle Hill

Glenn P

Glenn P

Tell blatant lies

We ordered a lounge suite and paid half deposit. Was told it would take UP TO 8 weeks for delivery. They also talked us into scotch guard which we thought was a good idea having grandkids. Rang up to see how the order was going and was told it was going to be another 8 weeks. Not happy with this long wait so asked to cancel the order, well if we cancel we incur a 20% charge, not only on the price of the lounge but also on the scotch guard and the $100 delivery fee a total of $460!. How can you incur a cost on 2 things that haven't even happened. Was also told that the salesman shouldn't have told us that it would be 8 weeks and of course he has left. How is that our problem.

LV

LVSydney, NSW

Misled

I purchased 5 stools during a non sale period. They were out of stock. The time I was told passed & I called in, I was then informed a few more weeks. Sure.
This time passed & I called in again & was then told they were discontinued.

These stools were still on display ?

Besides getting my money back & being disappointed I will never shop at Domayne Castle Hill.

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

delivery time changed from 3 to 6 weeks and still got the order wrong...in a limbo

ordered dining table over 6 weeks back.was told at time of order it takes appx 3 weeks. After than ETA changed to 4 weeks and after waiting for 6 weeks got the furniture however it was not what we ordered. they took the good back as the delivery guy so it was difference than what was on docket. Not a good experience at all ...still waiting for not only the products but also from someone to tell me what is going on..haven't heard from Domayne.

Anita

AnitaSydney

The worst customer srvice ever

My husband and I ignored all negative reviews we read about Domayne as the fact we found their sales very friendly and helpfull however we didn't know that their customer service is quite different.
We bought many things from Domayne but every time that we needed to talk to someone in customer service it was such a waste of time. Every one you talk to has no authority to actually do a thing .
Today is the third month that we are waiting for our set of tables which had to be delivered in two weeks.

Jenny

JennyFreshwater

The worst shopping experience of my entire life.

Outdoor setting

Purchased an white plastic wicker outdoor setting ($6000) the wine box, footstool and now table have crumbled and are destroyed. Having been contacting domayne for over 12 months now and still nothing. I will never again shop at this or Harvey Norman again. Their lack of customer service is disgraceful - to add insult to injury - he thought he put me on hold while I heard him have a conversation with a colleague about how they won't do anything. I'm waiting to speak to the manager

Not fit for purpose