Domayne NSW, Liverpool

Domayne NSW, Liverpool

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ebs

EbsSydney, NSW

Bad service

Bad customer service after they complete the order and received my money. After 7 months back and fourth with issues with a recliner chair I ordered I am now receiving a refund. They’re blaming the manufacturers but I think it’s a way to cover their errors, they probably forgot to put the order in. I also got a leather lounge set the same time I ordered the recliner but the arm of one lounge broke in the first month, when they went to replace it they were taking my lounges and expected me to wait a few weeks for a replacement lounge, when they could’ve just taken the faulty lounges when they were replacing them at the same time. Very incompetent and unorganised.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationOrange grove Liverpool

Nick D

Nick DSydney

Worst after service

All good if the product work well but if anything happens you are left to do all the chasing and work to get it fix. I experience this first hand when I purchase my 5k lounge and the electric recliner did not work.

After numerous call and email exchange that barely go any where because Domayne put the problem on to the manufactures and as if it is no longer their issues. Took me 2-3 months to get a tech down and have it fixed.

Also the buying experience is terrible, there is no black or white with the price tag and if you don't know how to haggle, you are in the worst position. So if you see a price tag for X amount take away 25%. Terrible business model...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Stay Away

Awful customer service and unreliable. As everyone below says... Do yourself a favour and stay away. Just trust the hundreds of people here.

AceBunker

AceBunker

Good milk turns sour

It was supposed to be a good experience with Domayne Liverpool, NSW but after a month I received a letter saying I owed them money which I paid straight to their courier driver in cash. Fortunately I have kept the receipt in good condition since then because I noticed there was something irregular -- duplicate copy was not made and no time to discuss that issue. I made contact to both the Liverpool and headquarter and the problem appears to be solved at the moment. Who knows what I am going to receive in the future. Again, it was a five star experience but ruined. You must be careful these day when dealing with big merchandiser.

Abby