Domayne NSW, North Ryde

Domayne NSW, North Ryde

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Rodney

RodneySydney, NSW

BEDDING

Bought a new Tempur mattress today - Adam Matthews gave great service and explained the differences between the various Tempur beds very well. I had been to the store a week ago and decided on a Tempur mattress and thought I would buy that model- On my visit today Adam showed us a newer style at the same price .. something he did not have to do .. I appreciated his honesty in looking after a returning customer and also giving me a great deal on the mattress protector . It really was a pleasure to buy from Adam at Domaine..North Ryde..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationDomayne - North Ryde

Great delivery!

The men who delivered our bed moved it safely and efficiently in difficult circumstances. We have a small lift and narrow corridor to our apartment. Greatly appreciate their efforts!! Thank you!!

Vida

VidaSydney

Great service Domayn @North Ryde, Sydney

I purchased Activcor mattress and mechanical Base from North Ryde Domayne.
Perfect customer service, very accomodating and very friendly sales people at the bedding department.
My goods arrived right on time by one delivery truck and half an hour later they sent some one else to set it up for me.
Well done guys.

Shop LocationNSW, North Ryde
Furniture Shops

Find out how Domayne NSW, North Ryde compares to other Furniture Shops

Unfriendly and cold faced

Went to North Ryde to the homewares department. One of the ladies is very lovely but the other one I dealed with today did not smile once, had attitude and was so unfriendly. Was not pleasant at all to ask her for anything

Shop LocationNSW, North Ryde