Domayne NSW, Penrith

Domayne NSW, Penrith

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elise

ElisePenrith

Almost 2 years complaining about a couch that ARRIVED faulty!

Avoid avoid avoid
Each store is 'owned' by a franchise and some stores are managed better than others .... when we purchased a couch it was managed well, by the time it was actually delivered it was not ...

Almost 2 years complaining about a couch that ARRIVED faulty! The store was advised immediately and communication has been back and forth ever since .... NOW that they have agreed with the multiple faults and poor customer service experience I am expected to either pay $800 to cover transport cost of the new couch OR drive myself...???

Penrith Domayne

Horrible Horrible customer service from Penrith Domayne Bedroom furniture staff. 1st person wanted to charge extra for the fabric, 2nd staff member said it was all inclusive. Following week we went back to buy the bed and the service guy supposedly gave us the incorrect price for the blanket box and said the advertised $1599 Which was by the bed was a typo.
Dishonest by bunch of people and took our money and got the deal we were happy with at Castle Hill Domayne.
Will never go back there again!

frank

frankSydney

Terrible

I advice everyone not to buy from Domayne furniture especially from the bedding section. They treat customers very bad and have no respect at all especially from the manager [name removed]. I bought a mattress from them and they delivered the mattress at 6:30 am, they threw my mattress outside and the mattress costed me $3800. I then called the shop and spoke to the manager [name removed] she hung up the phone on my face and then I called 4 times but kept on ignoring me. Just be careful when you buy from these guys and especially don't deal with [name removed] she is rude, disrespectful and a liar.

Susan

Susan

Bad customer service & late deliveries

Don't purchase from the penrith store unless you want to constantly chase your order & be given nothing but attitude when questioning the timeframe remaining on your order.
Finally when your furniture is in your told 3-4pm on Saturday then 5pm comes nothing. Then it's 7:30-8:30pm then oh sorry the driver had to go to the doctors no delivery today. Useless staff & delivery contractors!!! Don't waste your time or money!!!!

Bad customer service & delivery contractors