Domino's Pizza

• Timely DeliveryYes (202) · No (132)

Bad quality serving

We ordered 3 garlic breads and got 3 garlic pizzas. Never coming here again. I should've gone to subway as usual

Mattbw

MattbwSydney, NSW

HARRASSMENT!!! Made a complaint and then had the manager banging on our front door!!!

Received an order not to what we ordered. Thick not thin, wrong pizza and wrong size. Rang to provide feedback. Not only did we have to keep talking to several people, the store manager was rude and aggressive. 20 mins later, the store manager had shown up at our door aggressively ringing the doorbell and banging on the door for 15mins! HARRASSMENT and completely unacceptable. Domino's Rouse Hill, never again.

Store LocationDomino's Rouse Hill NSW
Jaswinder Singh

Jaswinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Employee behaviour

Call in store and I was talking to the manager and he hang up on me 3 times which was very rude I just called because I wanted to do some changes . Can’t order again ever.

Store LocationThomastown

KeithSydney, NSW

Complete waste of money MINUS 5 stars

Not worth $2,. Was like a frozen pizza from coles, when did Dominos go so far down hill, 1st one in several years , last one I will ever purchase . Pick your game up if you care too.

Store LocationThornleigh
TheDigitalPixxie

TheDigitalPixxieCentral Queensland, QLD

Biggest money grabbers I've ever come across

Price gouging nitwits

Trevor

TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rescued from a hasty order incorrectly selected

I thought that one of the four Pizza's that I ordered was my wife's favorite, Super Supreme, Thin and Crispy with Anchovies. I selected a Classic Loaded Supreme thinking that was the same but with more topping.
I returned to the Shailer Park store thinking that I may have gotten someone else's order, the store Manager Paskash (apologies if incorrectly spelt) explained the difference and generously offered to provide the Pizza of choice without fuss, which saved my life.

Thank you for the great service of the young ladies at the counter and the caring manner of the Store manager with his instruction and coaching of his team.

Regards
TC

Store LocationShailer Park, Qld 4128
Shell

ShellPerth

1 hour to deliver barely warm taste like cardboard . Very substandard. Rockingham

Store LocationRockingham
chloegrossman7

chloegrossman7Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely appalled

Absolutely appalled, if I could give 0 stars I would.
I ordered 2 pizzas on uber eats, not only did they both have hardly any toppings, barely 5 bits of pineapple on the entire thing, but they were absolutely tiny. They were in no way worth 18 dollars each. I also ordered some apparently 'oven baked' churros which were sooo greasy and honestly disgusting.
I got an ice-cream Sunday as well, which was not only tiny but vile. It was crunchy and half melted. This is by far the worst most disappointing meal I have ever brought.
I am appalled at what dominos calls pizza and their ice-cream isn't even icecream.

Store LocationGolden grove

KCP

KCPMelbourne

Excellent service

The service received from the Hampton store has been impeccable. The Team has been highly efficient and very helpful. Recommended.

Store LocationHampton, Brighton, Victoria

Reofprods

Need to train how to slice pizzas

Definitely a BAD LOOK - Munno Para Branch - this is not the first we get our pizzas sliced in odd shape - we let it go BUT THIS TIME NO! Very bad STANDARD- also dirty door, no smiling faces when you pick your order I actually thought the lady who handed my order was MUTE LOL no hi hello just punched in amount in pay machine then extended it to me - without even a thanks lol won’t be coming back here- rate is below 0

Store LocationMunno Para
Dominos Pizza A.Domino's Pizza

I'm sorry that your meal has not been up to our expected standards and we would like to assist you, Remy. Could you please email us at dominos.feedback@dominos.com.au or visit https://www.dominos.com.au/inside-dominos/contact-us/feedback-form

Paul K

Paul KSydney, NSW

The old grey mare just aint wot she used to be, aint wot she used to be........

We rarely get discount vouchers in our letter box anymore, so pizza now costs alot more and are sooooo much smaller than they used to be (you call them large. Ha!). The prices are around what I can get a real pizza for, from an actual pizza shop, except the real pizzas have not dramatically shrunk in size and your quality....... just don’t keep up. You guys are kidding if you want loyal repeat customers.

Store LocationForestville, NSW, 2087
lee

leePerth

Pizza is way smaller than the last time i ordered.

I am regular customer of dominos, last time i got 3 pizzas, the boxes are visually smaller for a start.
I can eat 1 of there "large" pizzas and be full. This time i had to eat 1 and half to feel the same. And how they are now getting away with saying large is getting a joke. If your paying full price then yoy will feel it. Use there discount app so you dont feel so ripped off.

Store LocationWa
Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Worst pizzas ever

We ordered 2 pizzas from Dominos "Premium Range". The advertised "large" sized pizzas were no bigger than any other small pizza that you could find at any other pizza store.

There was little if any cheese on either pizza and the over use of sauce over the top of the pizza was not only sickening, but probably used to disguise the lack of cheese, there was no distinguishing flavour on either pizza except for the sauce, they could have been one and the same.

I would rate Dominos as the worst ever pizza, I recommend that people spend a few more dollars elsewhere and get value for money.

John moore

John moorePerth, WA

Absolutely terrible

Purchased 2 pizzas one was garlic prawn and had 4 prawns on a large pizza . Garlic bread was burnt . Absolutle waste of money . Rang him and got a 16yr old manager who did care really . Pay peanuts get monkeys

Store LocationVictoria Park wa

50% Off Pizzas Delivered is not a Genuine Offer

I ordered two pizzas delivered. We had been charged $15.00 for each pizza delivered previously as recently as 29/10. Now with their 50% discount offer, one of the pizzas is actually $13.10 even though we purchased items exceeding their minimum delivery fee of $22.00. They even admit in writing "The delivery charge is integrated into the price of the pizza to cater for the extra labour charges required for a delivery. This integration means the first pizza you add will be the most expensive but the total cost reduces as you add more items to your order. " It is therefore not a genuine offer. PayPal dispute lodged. Domino's Pizza Enterprises engaged in smoke and mirror advertising.

John S.

John S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Garlic Prawn Pizza Ever

I bought a Garlic Prawn Pizza (premium range) from North Lakes Qld. store Sun 01 Nov.
The pizza consisted of random green leaves mixed through a thick white tasteless sauce with approx. 10 prawn shaped 'things' on top that were tasteless, tough & represented prawns only as defined by their shape.
The 'things' on top were probably masquerading as prawns from frozen stock.
There was not a hint of garlic in any part of the pizza so the product should be renamed.
Do not buy this product, as it is a disappointing waste of money
Additionally, I paid when I ordered then was asked to pay again when the pizza had been made.

Store LocationNorth Lakes Qld.
Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Mexican pizza I’ve ever had from Salisbury store. Sloppy with 10 ton of cheese. unexceptionable.never again.

Disgusting. So much cheese it makes ya sick. Sloppy. Never again.for a pizza store that do it daily it’s unexceptionable.

Store LocationSalisbury s.a.
Gavin C.

Gavin C.

got food poisoning plus 4 other ppl too

clayfield dominos ordered 5 pizzas, 3 garlic bread, enjoyed the meal but got food poisoning day after, realizing my mates 4 other got poisoning too

Store Location4011 clayfield
Bashir

BashirSydney, NSW

Worst pizza ever

We ordered Pizza from Domino’s Kellyville and it was the worst pizza ever. Almost no toppings and the bases were burnt. The quality of this domino franchise is very much questionable. Dominos pizza need to audit such a triable practice and focus on quality and products. What a shame it is a highway rubbery and I would like to get an answer for the triable pizzas that I received.

Store LocationKellyville