Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza

1.7 from 1,177 reviews

what a rip off

i wanted to order 4 value range $5.00 pizzas online. the first was going to cost me over $21.00 every other one was almost $12.00.....i think i'll pay $25.00 for one real pizza

Not Ever Again

I've gone to other Dominos stores and they are so much better than the one I went to last night, the McDowall store. I ordered online for a delivery and it took over an hour to get to my house. It was a Thursday night so it shouldn't have been too busy to deliver my order. I ordered a cheesy crust cheesy garlic pizza with creme fraiche and it was one of the worst pizzas I had eaten. The pizza came cold, the cheese was only on less that half of the pizza and the other half was just cooked dough. Being as hungry as I was, I ate a bit then stopped since I started getting sick. Today, I'm still really sick and it turns out this is a case of food poisoning. Never again will I order from here.

Ripped off

Dominos need to work out what a large pizza means these people just want your money and don’t give a if you don’t go back
They should be reported to consumer affairs for ripping mums and dads of for letting there kids order online shame on you dominos

A large pizza should be a large pizza not a size of a tea plate

Size and cheesy

I payed $16.+, since it 50% off, first time in a while, and it will be my last, I'll find another pizza place, the pizza had more cheese the any other part of the pizza makeup, it was nearly the only thing by volume, the menu that Dominos reflect is pretty and it's misleading, you don't buy a new bed to only sink to the floor, however it nothing to compare to the slop they served, the two Garlic breads that I brought were only half cooked and been an ex-pastrycook it was rubbish, they went into the garbo, Garlic bread is Garlic bread , not some half cook crap. Size is another issue, Don't give me that robot respond either.

Meat lovers and designer pizza

Couldnt find any chicken on the designer pizza and i counter 6 small pieces of bacon and ham on my meat lovers pizza .
What a disappointment will not buy from them again

Looks Shit Tastes Good

My actual heart is just as broken as this lava cake. Not to mention they locked the doors behind us, 20 minutes before closing...
Tastes good though, as you’d expect, it’s chocolate right

Bad
Timely DeliveryYes

Unbelievably overpriced!

One very small pizza with minimal toppings for $34...unbelievable and won’t be ordering again. Surprised that they are still in business really. Should have gotten a $3 from Woolies...very disappointed

Timely DeliveryYes

You call this a large pizza? This is my last purchase, there's no value left in this pizza chain.

If anyone is looking for pizza tonight, don't be lazy and get domino's, make the effort and find a local pizza shop and order from there. You will help support local businesses and get a better product. Don't make the same mistake we did.

Just take a look at the photo and judge the size for yourself, you would have to be blind not to see the reduction in size. It looks like a kids pizza!

Not even enough for left overs tomorrow, that's a clear indication of how much these things have shrunk.

Edit: In response to Domino's replying on other reviews here assuring they have not reduced the sizes, please see the attached Twitter chat confirming they HAVE reduced the sizes. Dishonesty in not a good way to win back customers.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my night is ruined.

Thanks Domino's.

one star too many

Ordered some satisfactory pizza twice. Third order 80 minutes late. tried to call casey store 45 times. not answering. I think I've been fair, a pizza ordered 8 hours in advance should not be 80 minutes late. Good luck with your business. I will be going elsewhere.

Timely DeliveryNo

Very cheap on the toppings.

I will only buy dominos now when the pizzas are 50% off and I am too tired to wait at a local pizza store for a great pizza. It's a shame because there is barely any toppings. The prawns appear to be broken up and scattered. On a large pizza I probably only got 4 prawn pieces( not even whole prawns). It's a shame because I've tried dominos multiple times to see if it's a once off unfortunately they are consistently bad. Ohwell its how big companies make money. Better off oaying more and supporting local small pizza shops.

Deliver Junk

Dominos pizza continue to deliver junk mail to letterboxes that do not accept advertising and junk mail. Mailboxes are clearly marked. Despite repeated requests to cease their stupid pamphlet delivery people don't seem to have eyesight or comprehension skills.

They forgot to cook it!

Ordered a perri pizza on thin and crispy from dominos dickson canberra 8pm. Pizza was good, although it was super annoying that forgot to cook it. I had to wait another 20 minutes after already waiting half an hour to get the pizza.. pretty annoying all things considered!

Good
Timely DeliveryNo

Wow, a "Large" Pizza....for ants!

Thought we'd try something different at dominos but had forgot the overwhelming disappointment of opening your 'Large' pizzas. I had to check with the staff that it was a Large. Given the price, I couldn't help the churn in my stomach from feeling I'd been ripped off.
I've now taken my two 'Large' pizzas home for my kids and am cooking dinner for my wife and I.
From Dominos reasoning, at least I can take solice in knowing that my kids will supposedly get the same amount of filling per bite. Just don't expect too many bites!
The pictures on your menus don't come close to the reality of the product. It's called misrepresentation.
Thank you Dominos for the night off from cooking.

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm our size hasn't changed. We do have the larger, New Yorker range if you’d prefer, and we also have a satisfaction guarantee. We’ve added our New Yorker range, they’re 16”, with three times more cheese. We take our customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you passing this on to us. Please know that I will be forwarding this on to our Marketing Team for further consideration. If you’re not satisfied, I’m happy to provide you a refund, or a store credit. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Internet order number (found in your order confirmation email) or a picture of your receipt / any proof of purchase (if you did not order online). If you are unable to send us a PM, you may also email us at feedback@dominos.com.au or leave us feedback through https://www.dominos.com.au/inside-dominos/contact-us/feedback-form Regards, Miguel

Awful store, left out ingredients

The store had a massive cockroach run across the floor. We ordered extra mayo on one of the pizzas - came with no mayo at all. Other pizza was supposed to have extra pepperoni - had barely any on it, this same pizza was supposed to have fire roasted peppers but had sweet peppers on it instead.

pizza size shrunk too much

I haven't been to domino for a year. After I bought a large size pizza from domino today I felt I was cheated. It looked so small like medium size. I would rather starve to death and will never buy domino pizza.

Barely any chicken on chicken pizzas.

I'm so sick of buying dominos chicken pizzas that don't have more than 2 to 5 tiny bits of chicken on them. Not even enough for 1 piece per slice. I have asked them about this but no change. Really hopeless. Never going back . Definitely wasn't a one off as it's like that all the time. This is at Birralee Wodonga store.

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience, Chris. I would like more information to follow up. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Internet order number (found in your order confirmation email) or a picture of your receipt / any proof of purchase (if you did not order online). If you are unable to send us a PM, you may also email us at feedback@dominos.com.au or leave us feedback through https://www.dominos.com.au/inside-dominos/contact-us/feedback-form Thanks, Miguel.

Don’t get ripped off - Pizzas are half the size they were!

I will never ever buy dominos pizza again after what we ordered tonight. I ordered 3 large pizzas, garlic bread and drink, thinking that was enough to feed 4 adults and 2 kids for sure, with leftovers the next day possibly... paid $49 for this to be delivered.
The pizzas came, I opened the box and seriously thought this must have been a prank... but no, it appears I should have read most of the recent reviews here first, as dominos have decided to change their pizzas so that if you actually want what was originally a large pizza, you need to pay an extra $3 to receive this. The large pizzas they give now are small to medium, and that is being generous. How dare you guys try to manipulate and blatantly rip people off with this garbage... I really hope dominos pizza sales decline and everyone boycotts this terrible greedy money hungry company at all costs.

Thank you for your feedback. We have only one size for our value, traditional and premium pizzas and it is this large. We haven’t made any changes to our pizza sizes. We have, however, introduced our new XL range. This range sits in between our large pizzas and our New Yorker pizzas. Our regular pizzas are 10 inches and our XL pizzas are 12.25 inches. Our measurements are also made using the diameter of the pizza from the outer most edge of the base of the pizza AFTER cooking through our ovens. The 50% increase is off surface area of pizza which has been calculated by the team. We’re excited to be able to offer our customers another option because… there is no such thing as too much pizza! Hope this information helps to clear things up.

Downsized pizza

I am not one to leave a review as I am usually a very happy customer but I have come back from holidays to find the ridiculous downsizing of the traditional pizzas. They are so much smaller than usual! It’s definitely a disappointment considering I’m paying the same price as I was previously. I have noticed the crust is significantly thinner than it previously was as well as the circumference. Not worth my money, definitely won’t be coming back as I can get more bang for my buck at my local pizzeria.

Small for the prise of supreme

I went to Dominos pizza that located in Oakleigh and I ordered vegetarian Supreme with classic base that's cost me 9.95 $. What I got is a small chilli pizza with then base!! When I asked one of the workers there to check my order again! He said it's your order and we provide the same size. I found it really weird!! I can say it was unpleasant experiences as I had to go to another pizza store located on Clayton road and ordered large pizza with only 7.90 $. Never order from Dominos pizza ever.

Thank you for your feedback, Mayflower. We have only one size for our value, traditional and premium pizzas and it is this large. We haven’t made any changes to our pizza sizes. We have, however, introduced our new XL range. This range sits in between our large pizzas and our New Yorker pizzas. Our regular pizzas are 10 inches and our XL pizzas are 12.25 inches. Our measurements are also made using the diameter of the pizza from the outer most edge of the base of the pizza AFTER cooking through our ovens. The 50% increase is off surface area of pizza which has been calculated by the team. We’re excited to be able to offer our customers another option because… there is no such thing as too much pizza! Hope this information helps to clear things up. If you are not pleased with your order, we'd like to assist you. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Internet order number (found in your order confirmation email) or a picture of your receipt / any proof of purchase (if you did not order online). If you are unable to send us a PM, you may also email us at feedback@dominos.com.au or leave us feedback through https://www.dominos.com.au/inside-dominos/contact-us/feedback-form Thanks, Miguel.

Castle Hill Dominos Rip Off

Ordered a New Yorker range pizza, cheese and sauce non-existent unlike advertised, and less than other chains I've tried. Cheese coverage was far from the edge and they were stingy with the sauce. This is just a value range pizza but bigger and more costly. My advice is to buy 2 value range pizzas instead.

Hey dominos. Whats the size of you Big one pizza. Diameter?
They won't tell you that information, more to the point what is the weight supposed to be, do yourself a favour and go elsewhere.

What traditional pizza is the most popular with the customers? Or what would you recommend?
I like the Godfather pizza I recommend going to another food establishment.

Why is it that your staff keep denying that the size of the pizzas have shrunk ? My tape measure doesn't lie and tried the prawn pizza, 6 prawns and soft cold doe and half cooked.
Hi, Kevin. We’ve made a few changes to our pizzas this year. o We’ve removed our Chef’s Best pizzas, so our premium pizzas are now larger than our former Chef’s Best range o We’ve made an incremental change to our value and traditional range, reducing the dough by a few grams, while making sure customers get the same or more toppings per bite. o We’ve added our New Yorker range, they’re 16”, with three times more cheese. We want to provide affordable prices across our menu; by making an incremental change like this, we can make sure customers get the same or more toppings per bite – at the same low price. If you’re not satisfied, I’m happy to provide you a refund, or a store credit. Could you send us a PM here? http://bit.ly/2fjtJj9 Kindly include the details of your concern, as well as your Internet order number (found in your order confirmation email) or a picture of your receipt / any proof of purchase (if you did not order online). If you are unable to send us a PM, you may also email us at feedback@dominos.com.au or leave us feedback through https://www.dominos.com.au/inside-dominos/contact-us/feedback-form Thanks, Miguel@Kevin. Don't believe Domino's Pizza Official marketing rubbish. You and many others know how they operate so just go elsewhere.

Similar listings