Double Glazing Masters

Double Glazing Masters

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Impressed with my Double Glazed Windows & Doors

My wife and I met with Andy about 2 months ago and were considering replacing our front windows and front door because we live on a very busy main road and it can get a little noisy in the evenings. I am new to the area and am renovating my home. We searched through many different types of windows but none seemed to be able to offer any substantial improvement in sound quality or reducing noise noise quite like the claim made by upvc double glazing. We were referred to Double Glazing Masters by a friend who works in construction and knew one of their installers. When Andy came out he was very knowledgeable and clearly backed his product. He lived local to us and was very professional and friendly. We knew this would be a big investment for us and really wanted to make sure we were going to be getting a product that would do exactly as promised. We were promised a 5-6week turnaround and most others were offering 8 weeks. We felt we would give Andy and his team the benefit of the doubt and support a local business!

Sure to his word the installation was booked almost 5 1/2 weeks from the day we met Andy and ordered our windows and door. On the day of installation we were delighted with Ryan and Callum as they were really nice guys and tidied up throughout the install process (unlike many trades we've had). They were pleasant, fast and ensured that every detail was as we wanted it!

After the installation we were delighted!!!! The main reason to reduce the main road noise was a resounding success. We also feel that the insulation we did to our roof cavity and walls is also improved due to the thermal properties of our new windows. We also love the security features (which are clearly obvious when you see these installed)!!!!!!!

We have invited and welcomed Andy back to take pictures of our home to showcase his product which is a big deal to us as we are quite private people, but this product is that good we were very happy to offer our voice of support.

Thank you to Andy and his team!

Great Result

After a very hot summer ,Andy was the right man to help. From the first point of contact until completion Andy and the team were excellent. We had 2 x windows in family room replaced and 1 x large window and sliding door /window in master bedroom replaced. All facing west.Andy arranged a site visit to a house on the Gold Coast to look at as the work was be undertaken.This sold us on going we Andy and Double Glazing Masters. My wife is now looking at other windows to be replaced.Ryan and his offsider did a great job and keeped the floors covered and clean.
Yvonne and Bob

Brilliant! Saved our sanity

We live on a busy through road. Noisy traffic made it hard to hear the tv and also difficult to sleep well. Plus we have a train line behind us, screeching wheels on metal tracks at all hours. We had all our windows replaced by Double Glazing Masters on 28 Jan 2019. Wow! What a lifestyle improvement!! Even though our house is weatherboard, the improvement is more than I could ever have hoped for. Andy, Paul and their team were so professional in all our dealings. My husband and I love the look of our house, the peaceful cocoon we live in plus the added security and climate benefits. Thanks so much, its changed our lives.

Job Satisfaction

They really are the Masters of double glazing!

I originate from the Uk where double or even triple glazing is the norm in new homes while a high percentage of older homes have benefited from replacement units.
It’s difficult to understand, given our climate in Queensland why all new builds don’t come with double glazing.
The benefits are enormous such as Increased energy efficiency combined with significant noise reduction and added security.
I digress. Andy and his installation team have bought a wealth of experience in double glazing from the UK and the replacement process of our patio doors was seamless from beginning to end.
We are delighted with the quality of the finished product and l’ll close by saying that you’ll be very hard pushed to find a better company than Masters Double Glazing!
Julian

Job Satisfaction
WOW! Thank you Julian, your feedback is genuinely appreciated. We love helping homeowners benefiting from replacing single glazing to double glazing. Thank you Julian & Susan for choosing Double Glazing Masters. Regards, Andy @ Double Glazing Masters

Professional team, great product

From the initial inquiry to fitting the windows and doors the team were always helpful and friendly. Lots of options to choose for windows and doors, got some really good advice from the sales team that kept our purchase on budget. Our windows and doors are excellent, they look great and have made a major impact on the house appearance. The house is significantly cooler and quieter since they have been fitted, they really do live up to their promises. I would use double glazing masters again if I moved to a new property.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Alex, thank you again for your fantastic feedback. The transformation the new double glazed windows and doors have made is outstanding, we are so pleased you are pleased with the aesthetics and results. Thank you for choosing Double Glazing Masters, we look forward to working for you in the future. Andy @ Double Glazing Masters

Everything we needed

Andy was incredibly helfpul and informative with all our enquiries. He and his team are efficient, great to work with - everything is fantastic! Two bedrooms now double-glazed & completely solved our neighborhood noise problems.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Belinda & Jeff. Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are delighted that your new double glazed windows have solved the noises issues you was facing. It really has been a pleasure working for you. Enjoy, Andy @ Double Glazing Masters

OPPS, WE DID IT AGAIN!!!

After having our bedrooms installed with Double Glazing Masters product in July this year, we were so delighted we made the decision to have our lounge room and sliding door double glazed as well in early November. Again, we contacted Andy, who was only too happy to see us and discuss the details. Our existing windows and frames were very old, making them difficult to slide, which was not conducive to our existing back issues. We are very happy we took Andy's optional idea of installing the opening of the new windows in an opposite configuration to the existing ones, to allow more airflow and breezes into the lounge room. Once again, Ryan who did our previous install, came in and did a mess free, and fantastic installation, ensuring the windows slid with ease, and they were installed with exact precision. Not only do we have the most attractive/elegant/solid white framed windows and sliding door, but the entire unit now has a modern, classy appearance, which increases its value. The windows and sliding door block out all the road noise, the nearby construction/neighbours/dogs barking/parties, sirens etc., PURE BLISS!!

We have peace and tranquillity throughout the entire unit now, thanks to Double Glazing Masters. The added bonus of this amazing product, is that the unit is now fully insulated. We purchased an air conditioner for the lounge room at the same time as the installation, however due to the effectiveness of the Double Glazing Masters windows/door insulation, we rarely need to utilize it.

In summery, Double Glazing Masters product has changed our lives! No longer do we have to yell over the sound of the traffic below, nor have sleepless nights from any outside noise/disturbance. The double glazing has enhanced the appearance of the unit, and the insulation is an added bonus.

Honestly, if you are experiencing any issues with any type of noise, have insulation issues, or you simply want to uplift the appearance of your unit/home, contact Andy at Double Glazing Masters for an honest chat about this super effective and exceptional product. After installing our bedrooms with Double Glazing Masters windows, we certainly would NOT have had our entire lounge room and sliding door done months later, if the product was not 100 per cent effective for our personal needs and requirements. We cannot recommend Double Glazing Masters enough!!! What a wonderful present to have a peaceful sleep at night, and sit in the lounge room without any outside noise. THANK YOU AGAIN ANDY AND DOUBLE GLAZING MASTERS!!!!!! WE ARE THRILLED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND YOUR SERVICE IS AMAZING!!!!!

Double Glazing Masters - Very professional and excellent products!

From Sales to Installation, everyone at Double Glazing Masters were professional and easy to deal with. Install team were amazing, very professional and tidy, left no detail untouched. Window and French Doors exceeded our expectations, not only in look, security, but also the benefits of sound reduction and insulation were immediately apparent. I would highly recommend Double Glazing Masters to anyone.

Hi Mike & Gina. Thank you for your amazing feedback. It really has been a pleasure working for you. Here is to many years of enjoyment from your new double glazing. We look forward to working for you again in the near future. All the best Andy & the Double Glazing Masters TeamHi Mike & Gina. Thank you for your amazing feedback. It really has been a pleasure working for you. Here is to many years of enjoyment from your new double glazing. We look forward to working for you again in the near future. All the best Andy & the Double Glazing Masters Team

A Great Result from a Great Business, Double Glazing Masters!!

We love our house in Brisbane, but over the years the residential entry road has become increasingly busy after more and more developments have been built in the area and the fact that the road near our home is the only entry point to the suburb. Combine that with the fact that some of the windows in our house I considered to be "leaky" (so much that you can feel the cool air coming through a closed window in winter!).

After much research, I obtained a quote for "secondary" double glazing. This product seemed like it had a similar cost to a full replacement UVPC double glazed window, but a few nasty surprises that would not become apparent until later on down the track, such as condensation, noise vibration, and general aesthetics and clumsiness of opening/closing the windows/doors - not the result we wanted.

I then received a quote from Andy at Double Glazing Masters - the UVPC replacement were slightly more expensive, but the result I could see was far superior. Given that the product (UVPC Double Glazed windows) actually replaces your entire window outright, my overall opinoin now is that it is actually very fairly priced.

The team were very professional and delivered on their promise. The installation was swift and the team were clean and tidy. The acoustic results have met my expectations - and the quality is excellent. Reducing the noise entry through windows into the home is not a one stop shop process however, it is interesting how noise can move around windows and up through eaves and through the roof and ceiling - for us, this is the next step in reducing the noise even further. Every home is different, and my advice would be to fully research all aspects of noise/sound reduction (if that is the result you require) beforehand to ensure you will get the best result possible.

I highly recommend the team at Double Glazing Masters, and will probably be getting in touch with them again when budget permits for more double glazed doors!

Thanks Sam for your feedback. Double Glazing Masters are delighted that your new double glazing has helped with the noise issues you were facing. It has been a real pleasure working for you, we look forward to double glazing the door for you when you are ready. Regards, Andy & the Double Glazing Masters Team

We can’t hear the neighbours anymore!

We had been searching for a while to find a suitable solution to a noise problem. But we wanted one that looked good too. After finding Double Glazing Masters we were convinced that it would be our best option. We had windows installed (some with internal blinds... awesome, no more dusting blinds) and a door. They look amazing and we can no longer hear road noise or partying neighbours. Definitely recommend these guys.

Thank you Nicole & Mike for the amazing feedback, it has been such a pleasure working for you. We are delighted you are pleased with the results and the transformation, your new double glazed windows look amazing and internal blinds are outstanding. We hope you enjoy them for many years to come.

Thank you!!!

I came across this Double glazing masters by chance, after having an awful experience with a company in Nundah were I was quoted and payed the deposit, to then be told they were unable to do the work and then kept $200 dollars for “admin fees”. It was such a horrible and unpleasant experience that it took a few weeks for me to start looking again and luckily, I stumbled across Andy. It was the easiest and stress-free phone call I have ever made. Within 5 mins into the call I knew I had made the right choice. Andy was easy, efficient and knowledgeable in the product and design with what would suit our space. We have our whole house done by the previous company and once the door and window was installed the quality is outstanding and doesn’t even compare. I couldn’t believe how much difference there is between the 2 products. Due to our circumstances Andy we able to put our order through as priority, that I wasn’t expecting but greatly appreciated.
Would defiantly recommended to everyone!!!