Dove Original Deodorant

Dove Original Deodorant

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Bob Bimb

Bob BimbPerth, WA

spectacular product with soft scent

Besides being available everywhere, this product works perfect for me. I didn't notice any bad smell even after a heavy workout and sweating a lot from moving! This is a good product!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$4.00.

Causes IrritationNo
Michelle S

Michelle SSydney, NSW

Beautiful smell

This deodorant is the only one that smells fresh and works all day
It’s cheap and won’t stain clothing .
Been using it for years and the only deodorant that doesn’t make me itchy

Purchased in February 2016 at Woolworths.

Causes IrritationNo
Janice

JanicePerth, WA

summer must-have

I love this anti-perspirant so much, this deodorant is powerful enough to keep my sweat at bay especially during tough summer days. I put about two to three wipes & I smell just fine.

Ysabel B.

Ysabel B.

used this on tough summer days

this deodorant is a must have on summer days, it's dry so it doesn't add to the grease that summer brings. my armpits are soft and importantly, the anti-perspirant factor last for long.

Purchased in November 2018.

Annie

Annie

dove roll on deodorant messy

dove roll on deodorant because it stands on the lid the lid is filling up with deodorant this is happening with the last few dove roll ons i have bought i end up with a lid full on deodorant

semipermanent

semipermanentAU

Average deodorant

Smells so strong, even 3/4 through the day all I can smell is Dove. My problem with this is that it is so strong. I like that the dry stick means it's dry straight away and you don't need to wait for the wetness of a roll-on to dry. Feels moisturising.
Goes on 'dry'
Smells strong

toosh_88

toosh_88South East Queensland, QLD

Love this product!

Have used the product for years and years in conjunction with impulse ( as impulse smells lovely) it has a soapy smell which some poeple may nto like. But I never have smelly pits! wouls recommended this!
love it! buy it! I have 6 in my bathroom right now!
smells a bit soapy!

MrsEd

MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

Nice but not perfect

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

It is good because it cares for your skin as well as keeping you nice and fresh. In really hot weather I would prefer a sport type deodorant for extra peace of mind
Smells really nice and dries fairly quickly
Not as good odour protection as other brands such as Mitchum sport

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I have to say Dove is a good deodorant but I normally use the unscented onebut bought this as they had run out of the other. I must say I liked the smell but I found it was to much with my perfume, I have used it wiithout perfume andits really good, smells great and keeps me dry all day long. I use this for the days when I am not wearing perfume and it is well priced and it does work, I like the packaging, the smell is great and the price is just right, I have it all.
I dont usually buy this one I usually buy the unscented deodorant from Dove.
I like the smell but it clashes with my perfume.

lmharris

lmharris

This product is fantastic, it works well and is long lasting, has a lovely fragrance, it is reasonably priced and can be found easily at coles or woolworths.
Highly effective, smells nice and reasonably priced

reviewmatey

reviewmateyAU

Good

on the whole i like this product mainly because it never lets you down when yuo have a active day. i'm very happy with this one and i would happily recommend this to any one who is looking out for a good deo
Love this one-fragrance lasts long-handy in purse-reasonable price
sometimes it leaves marks on dark clothes

heytherek

heytherek

Good

This deodorant is a good product and can be found just about everywhere. It really does leave you feeling fresh throughout the day and is nice to wear. It does not have a strong smell about it and it does not leave any residue on clothing. The deodorant is pretty affordable and I like the fact you can get it in so many forms.
A nice mild deodorant that comes in a variety of forms. Gives good protection throughout the day and is readily available at most supermarkets. I like the Dove products as they are mild to use and good for those with sensitive skin.
There is nothing.

this is the only under arm deodorant that i will ever buy, even other products from dove dont even come close.
never smell, takes away all odors
nothing, its great

celestialstarco

celestialstarco

Good

I really like it, and it does it's job, but I'm still looking for something better... even though this one is pretty damn good.
It works. Seeing as I'm pregnant and in a tropical enviroment, I'm generally sweating quite a bit more then I'd like. This works 9/10 times. It doesn't block up my sweatglands too often either.
You really have to scrub to get this one off, and even you can still feel it on your underarms.

I really enjoy this deodorant and go to silly lengths to get people to bring it back to me anytmie my family travels to Italy. I would love to know how to purchase some either online or in the USA. Thank you!!!
clean scent, no white residue, kept me dry and odor free alllllll day!! my favorite deodorant...
i cannot find this product ANYWHERE in the US. I used it in Italy and have my cousin's bring me back some everytime the go to their house there... ANY IDEA where I can purchase it either online or in the States?

lbj39

lbj39

Good

I like this product as it has a gentle feel and a very subtle scent which means it wont clash with other smells. But even though faint the smell is clean and fresh. It it something I like to use during the cooler part of the year.
This is a really easy to use container and it has a very faint scent which I like in a deodorant unless going to the gym
It is a deodorant which is better suited to the cooler months as it is good but I don't find it strong enough to get me through in summer

MissModern

MissModernMelbourne

Bad

I am not a huge fan of this product, I bought it in the summer in Italy to replace another. But after a whole day of wearing it I began to smell. The other I have been using by rexona had lasted quite well, I could use it the whole day and be confident that I smelt okay. But this one, by the time I was coming home I had to have my arms down because I was so embarrised that someone might smell me.
Easy to apply and is not messy. Also you can put your clothes on straight away.
It leaves little white deodarent balls as the excess stays on your skin.

jrg200

jrg200

I have used "dry solids" for a long time now, and used to bring them back from america cos we didn't have them here! Now we have some, and they aren't all good, but this one is nice, and works really well.
it has a great smell, and works well.