75% · 93 · 25%
4.3

Brent Renshaw
Brent RenshawSydney, NSW

Marley’s got yah covered

Marley came out to clean my gutters, will definitely recommend.
This kid is great and is reliable
Aravind V.
Aravind V.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Sunny A
Sunny A

Good company and guys

straight up. no f arounds. good pricing. beat a price i had and tbh they left me place cleaner than before.
thanks mike. ill call you again soon for them taps
troy
troy

gutter clean

my gutters are nice and clean now. also i had sam re do all the tiles on the roof that were broken and falling down. cheap and good. we are very happy.
jack
jack

hot water

i heard them on Kiss Fm. and i can honestly say. this is the best plumbing company i have used in a long time.
upfront and clean, price was great. overall it was 10/10 service. . thank you Michael
anthony
anthony

leaking taps

fixed my tap and our toilet.
im very happy so is my wife
alex
alexSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Blocked shower drain

i called dr leak and i got good service right away. very fast and priced me at a normal rate. i though it was going to be more to unclear my shower drain. but they were honest and said this is the price and that was it. i would use them again
cindy
cindySydney, NSW

love the service

honest pricing, clean and quick, i would recommend them 100%
Lolita S.
Lolita S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Incompetent , way overpriced, and very late

I had a leak at the watermeter , the plumber from Dr Leak arrived 2 hours late and advised that he could not diagnose the problem without first digging to which he quoted $1300 . I found this to be incompetent from a professional so I called another plumber who fixed the problem for $250 without the need to dig.
Tianyi Q.
Tianyi Q.

Overpriced and overcharged

Caused damage and refused to repair, they quoted me more than what i asked for. very poor service.
Glenn
Glenn3 posts

Dylan M.
Dylan M.3 posts

Quick and affordable drain unblocking service

Had my blocked drains cleared by the Dr Leak Team. Best pricing and customer experience I’ve had from a plumber in Sydney. Would highly recommend this plumbing company.