Jetset Plumbing

• Incentivised Review Yes (15%) · No (85%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Trish W.

Trish W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional service

I highly recommend Jetset Plumbing. Jem was the plumber who came to fix our issues. He was very knowledgeable and had a great “can do” attitude. We had an issue in the bathroom shower water not draining. Jem was able to photograph the pipe and explain what needed to be done . He was very professional and we felt comfortable with the solution. He also installed an new toilet system for us. Everything was done quickly and Jem was very pleasant to deal with.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Great service, problem sorted out same day at a very reasonable cost.

Blocked toilet fixed in no time plus sorted out a few plumbing issues around the house, Dean the plumber was brilliant at his work and was honest about his suggestions

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Pushkar, thank you so much for your review for Dean. I'm so pleased we were able to sort out your blocked toilet so quickly. We look forward to working together again should you need us :)

John and June Lord

John and June LordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bathroom Vanity Unit fitted

Jim was reliable, did an excellent job, was polite, helpful and explained everything to us. and said that it would be good to let it settle and use it the day after, would call him again to do any other jobs . Thanks.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you John and June! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are looking forward to working together again in the future if you need us.
I will let Jem know of your kind words.
Thanks again and have a great day.

Tony C

Tony CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We had Matty come out for a water leak under a concrete path , he was very thorough , explained everything and price before he started and gave the house a check over to save on another call out and fixed 2 more problems , very friendly , helpful , great service. Clear Island Waters , Gold Coast

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you Tony for your wonderful review for Matty. He will be so thrilled to read this. It was a pleasure working with you.
Have a great day,

Jay S.

Jay S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Company Great People

Jetset Plumbing are simply great.
Even though I have only tried them once, all their staff seemed to do a very good job and are very helpful.
On top of doing an excellent job, they sent me a Christmas card & Gift.
Additionally this plumbing company gives back part of their profits to World Vision.

For these reasons and more, I highly recommend them over any other company in SE QLD.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you, Jay S for sharing your experience! We are so glad that you liked your gift that we sent. Keep an eye out in our emails for updates with the children we sponsor.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class follow up

After doing a great job installing a new water heater in August, Dan returned today in response to my concern about temperature control. He worked methodically through all the functions of the system and arrived at a solution to the problem. He attended the job within 24 hours of call out even though I had mentioned it was not urgent. Full marks for technical expertise, friendly, reassuring customer service and careful execution of the work.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review for Dan and our aftersales service. I'm pleased that everything is now working the way it should :)
Jetset Plumbing.

When u cant do without a plumber

Your Co. was recommended by a trusted Tradie friend. Michael was excellent and explained every step of the process and his execution of the job was first class. Meagan in your office was also very friendly and helpful. I would recommend your Co. to my friends.

Hi LJC.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad we were able to help you so quickly. We look forward to working with you again :)
Have a wonderful day.

Aiwa

AiwaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jake provides fast and great service

Jake is very experienced and provided fast and great service. I thought one of my down pipe is blocked but actually it is not blocked. It meant to have water in the down pipe which is fed back to the rain water tank. Jake did not charge me as no work needs to be done. Thank you Jake for your great service.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Aiwa, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate it and I am so pleased we were able to get to the bottom of the issue for you.

jdines50

jdines50

Excellent Service

We were very impressed with Blake from Jetset Plumbing ..he was prompt helpful and up front about cost prior to the job being done..Very quick service and a job well done !! Thankyou we would highly recommend..

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you Jdines50 for your review for Blake! He will be so pleased. I will make sure to let him know and thank you for the recommendation.
Have a fabulous day.

Pleased with service

Pleased with serviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local plumber

I had cause to call Jetset again and the service did not disappoint. Top quality work, professional yet friendly and really helpful advice. Just a great team I think - Thank you Tony

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so pleased to read this and so happy you got to experience the 5 star service!
We look forward to working with you again if you need us :)

Meri T.

Meri T.South East Queensland, QLD

So amazing work done professional plus now got hot water in my new home thank you so much so happy

So Awesome to have new taps fitted, now mumma can do some washing so happy with hot water service fix now loving the hot water thank you so much amazing job very professional

Simona

SimonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from Jem

Amazing customer service and super fast turnaround. We have two dogs here and they got some treats as well! Needed some parts to a toilet fixed and it was more worthwhile to get a new toilet put it. Within half an hour we had a new toilet installed, no need to wait for days! Thanks so much Jem, really impressed.

Hi Simona,
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review.
Have a fantastic day :)

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I have used Jetset Plumbing twice recently and found them to be professional and friendly. They were able to come quickly and came on time. They explain what they are going to do and work efficiently. I have recommended them to friends who were also happy with them.

Dear Jen,
Thank you for your kind words and helpful feedback and thank you very much for recommending us.

Jim L

Jim LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and efficient

Jem from Jetset Plumbing quickly located the cause of our stormwater blockages and gave us an immediate quote. We accepted the quote and had an army of workers turn up at 7am to attack a job involving two blockages under concrete and another under palm roots. Job completed by 3pm same day with garden restored with fresh soil and concrete block cut out of driveway replaced and hardly noticeable as being removed. They may not be the cheapest around but we were very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail.

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for leaving such great feedback. It was a pleasure being able to help you out with your plumbing problem and will be sure to let the team know.

Excellent service

Jake was prompt, professional and explained everything that was going on. Would recommend Jetset to family & friends for any plumbing work required. Drain issues now fixed within less than two hours, thank you.

Dear Jane,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your positive feedback. It was a pleasure to send Jake out for you and we will be sure to let him know.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service, glad I made that call!

This was my first experience of Jetset Plumbing and as they say first impressions last. Daniel promptly attended and provided friendly advice and explained my options. I set him quite a task list, needing a burst flexi-hose on the kitchen sink mixer replaced, but also asked if he could check two toilet cisterns (which ended up needing replacing), replace a set of bathroom taps and service other basin taps and shower/bath taps. Daniel completed the job in a few short hours, was friendly and easy to deal with. I know who I will call next time I need a plumber.

Roberta Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely excellent service

Jetset quick to respond.Tony outstanding plumber very professional, experienced honest and reliable. Tony fixed our Bathroom water leak and highlighted other major issues and quickly responded with work high quality

Roberta Z.

Would highly recommend Jetset Plumbing, they responded quickly with phone back, impressed they work Sat & Sunday no extra fees

Dear Roberta,
Thank you very much for leaving such great feedback about your experience with Tony. It was a pleasure sending him out there to fix your water leak and we will be sure to let him know.

Jem is a True Gem!

Excellent service

I’ve used JetSet plumbing on a number of occasions this year, most recently Jem came to help with a leaking kitchen tap, upon assessment Jem advised me there was a fault with the actual fitting which I was able to claim and have repaired via the product warranty from Highgrove bathrooms where I purchased the tap. Jem didn’t charge a call out fee or any costs for his time. It’s so rare to get such consist excellent service and be valued as a customer. I’d recommend Jem and JetSet for any plumbing job. Thanks again guys!

Dear Elizabeth,
It was a pleasure sending Jem out there for you to help fix your leaking tap. Thank you for your kind words and great feedback and thank you for recommending us.

Excellent Service Price and Workmanship

Called twice in two weeks (never rains but it pours) and both times the service was amazing. Out the next day, very thorough, professional, and so tidy - let if better than when they arrived. Very good value for money and nice friendly down to earth guys.

Dear Sharyn,
Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It was a please sending Matty out there to help you with your leak.