Jetset Plumbing

Could not ask for better!!!!

Very professional and did a wonderful job
Polite and respectful
Reasonable pricing and great work
Couldn't ask for a better plumber
Thanks Jem and Matt !!
Was a lot of work and you made it stress free

Hi Jane, we are so pleased to hear of your positive experience and more importantly the time you have taken to write a review. Thank you!

Highly Recommend

This is the second time I have used Jetset Plumbing and would recommend them to anyone that needs a plumber. I had Tony here this morning. He walked me through my options with tree roots in the storm water pipes. Nothing is too much trouble. The team is honest reliable and always leaves the site clean and tidy.

Hi Emma, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased to hear your positive experience with our service. Tony will be thrilled to hear your feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave it. Many thanks!! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing :)

Good service & took time to explain

We had Jem to come out to our house to inspect a blocked drain. He voiced his concerns prior to using any equipment and gave me a quote for the services. Explained not all services were necessary but a good idea. A bit pricey but gave us a clear indication of what was wrong with sewer line. Also informed us that existing issues should have been disclosed by sellers if known. We were unaware of this and still would have been none the wiser had he not said anything. Happy with the services and the thoroughness of his inspection of the drainage. Would return & recommend.

Thanks so much Sam! Glad to hear Jems service and knowledge was helpful and left you feeling at ease. We will be sure to let Jem now you were pleased with his service. We really appreciate you taking the time the time to leave your review it is greatly appreciated! Please don't hesitate in calling if we can be of any assistance in the future! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

Great Customer Service

Great job Jetset Plumbing! Prompt and professional service. We had Jem fix our blocked drain problem last Friday. He was very efficient and knowledgeable. He took time to explain what had happened and provided us with preventive advice. Very happy with their service and will highly recommend team Jetset!

Thank you Carlos! So glad to hear things are running smoothly for you now and that Jem's knowledge and service has left you with a feeling of ease. The time you've taken to make this review is greatly appreciated! Please don't hesitate in calling if we can be of any assistance in the future! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

Great Service Very Punctual

Provided a great service, was right on time, knew straight away what the cost would be with no hidden fees. Would highly recommend to anyone needed a great plumbing service

Thank you Quentin, we are pleased you enjoyed our service and work. Your review is much appreciated! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing

Always great service

Had the unfortunate mishap of having my kitchen flooded overnight due to a leaking tap. Got on the phone to Jetset and locked in a plumber. Ben was assigned my job and to my surprise he was able to get out there an hour before expected. After a quick inspection, Ben was able to identify the issue and rectify the problem within minutes. Due to the nature of the issue - the cost was waived! What more could I want!
The guys at Jetset are not only professionals that know how to get the job done, but also understand how important great customer service is. I've used them 3 times and wouldn't hesitate to call them again.
Well done team!

Harp

Hi Harp we are so please we were able to sort that out for you. Ben will so pleased to hear you were happy with the works that was done at your place, thanks again!!! :)

Terrific service

Gem from Jetset Plumbing came out to investigate tree roots in bathroom sink drain. He is very polite and efficient and explained everything he was doing and why. Nothing was too much trouble. He also Checked out other drains to make sure all ok. He used the water jetter and camera. I emailed Jetset 7pm, got a phone call 7am and Gem was here 3pm. Very happy with the service we got...would definitely call them again.

Hi Cheryl we are so pleased you enjoyed our service. Jem will be over the moon to hear your review, so happy we could help! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, greatly appreciated. :)

Great People, Great Service

Jetset cleared my blocked drain quickly and easily without any fuss at all. Thank you to Dylan and the team for helping us out so quickly.
I Highly recommend Jetset Plumbing to anyone!!

Thanks so much Mikey! Happy to hear everything was sorted for you. We will be sure to let Dylan know, thanks again! :)

Great Customer Service

I recently had Jetset Plumbing out for my blocked drain issue I had to deal with. They were extremely helpful, especially on the phone when I rang to book for someone to head out there. Dylan helped to explain what needed to be done and a few different methods they could use.
Thank you Jetset for such an amazing experience!!

Thanks so much Sandra, Dylan will be pleased to know you were impressed with his service. We really appreciate the feedback, all the best Sandra! :)

Reliable. Always reliable.

This isn't the first time I have used jetset for my properties, each time they have been friendly and efficient with their work. they even called to let me know they were on their way. I will definitely be sure I use them again. I Highly recommend.

Wow thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day. We are delighted to hear you were happy with the results. Thanks again! :)

Great service and workmanship!

Matt from Jetset Plumbing was fantastic! He was punctual and carried out the work required in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend their service and use them again in the future!

Thank you so much for the review Shannon! We will be sure to let Matt know you were happy with his service. Greatly appreciative! :)

CALL OUT AT YOUR OWN RISK

Sadly, this was beyond an awful experience. Some of the worst pushy tactics, extremely marketing & sales orientated but it got worse. I took the courage to CALL the office and let them know of my experience. Give them feedback, I had a somewhat nice chat with the girl on the phone but she really did not want to listen and came back with some ripper objection handling phrases. Knowing this was going nowhere, I bid her farewell and even wished her luck and then got on with my life. 2hrs later, at 730pm I got a voice message abusing me of "making my staff member cry" and I how I dare leave a bad review on google and facebook. Wow. I am absolutely stunned by this company and how they deflect, bully and harass their clients that have a similar negative story to share.

Hello Andrew and Katarina, at the time of writing we have received 5 negative reviews from you on multiple social media platforms. We are very sorry for your experience and we are upset that we have not been able to help you find a resolution. Andrew when making the booking said that Katarina would be home all day other than Kindy and School pick and drop off times. Between 10-12pm sounded great, but someone would be there other than the specified times. Andrew had taken apart the piping under the sink and needed that to be put back together and a new seal should be brought with us. He said that the pipe was unblocked where he had cleared, however it was still not clear past that point. Our Plumber phoned Andrew and made him aware of the price of the job prior to carrying out the work whilst communicating with Katarina who was there at home. On completion of the job Katarina signed the invoice and our Plumber left. Following this Katarina phoned our office and spoke with the Manager. The Manager tried to come to some form of a resolution however before this was possible, she was hung up on. Our Plumbers do carry terminals with them to jobs for not only professionalism, but also the convenience of the customer. Once a job is completed we do like to be paid for the work we do. Jetset Plumbing at the time of writing has not been paid for this job. Kind regards, Management Jetset Plumbing

Great Job

Mike was extremely professional, turned up when he said he would and did great work.
Prices were really reasonable considering it was a Saturday

Thank you so much for your feedback Stewarr! So glad to hear you were happy with the job. Mike will be excited to hear your feedback. Thank you again!

Fast Prompt and great service.

I had a leaking pipe. Mike did a great job and didnt take 5 hrs to do a 1 hr job. Found him to be nice and polite but also very professional. Would highly recommend Mike a Jetset pluming.

Thank you Artie for your kind feedback of Mike's service! He will be so pleased knowing everything is running smoothly for you and that you appreciated his workmanship. We will be sure to pass on what you have said to Mike. Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

Another quality job

Another quality job from Mike. Mike is very professional, courteous and does an excellent job. This is about the 4th big job he’s done for me and I’ve been extremely pleased with the quality of work each time

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Sal! Mike will love knowing you have appreciated his workmanship and service on multiple occasions.

Solid work- great attitude

Hi - I want to thank Mike for his hard work and great can do attitude when coming into help with a number of issues in my premises.
His hands on and no messing around attitude was just what we needed.
He was professional, and personable and I would recommend highly for the future.
Thanks again

Thank you so much Oliver! It's always been great working with you time and time again, and we're so glad Mike could be of assistance on this occasion also. He will be so happy to hear of your feedback! Thank you again.

jetset gobbledygook discounts

Michael the plumber did a very neat and tidy tradesman like job on my water heater.I was expecting the 10% off for the thursday booking.Instead i received 10% of waffle.Tread carefully

Hi Peter, In regards to the job that was carried out for you on Thursday 10/1, the plumber you first spoke with over the phone, Jem explained that he had included the two 10% discounts (pension card and Thursday seniors) in his price he quoted to you over the phone. When Mike arrived on site to carry out the works that Jem had quoted over the phone, the price did not vary and still included the overall 20% discount. Mike would have merely been explaining this to you once more when writing up the invoice and taking payment on completion. I hope this clarifies anything and we apologise if Mike's explanation came across as "waffle" to you, but the 20% discount has still been applied to your invoice. Thanks Peter, please contact us if we can be of any further assistance. Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

Exceptional service from the first phone call

Thanks Michael for your fantastic work. Professional, knowledgeable and friendly service. Full explanation of work required which was completed efficiently. Have great confidence in Jetset for future jobs.

Thank you Laureen! So glad to hear things are running smoothly for you now and that Mick's knowledge and service has left you with a feeling of ease. The time you've taken to make this review is greatly appreciated! Please don't hesitate in calling if we can be of any assistance in the future! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

Very happy with customer service and completed work

Dean arrived on time and very quickly sorted out our plumbing issues in a professional manner. He explained the required steps to be taken plus the associated cost. Dean also assisted us with another plumbing issue whilst on site... our sincere thanks for completing this work in a short time.All packaging etc was removed hence a very tidy plumber. Many thanks Dean.

Thank you Bob and Julie, Dean takes great pride in his workmanship and will be pleased to hear you enjoyed his service. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks again! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

New hot water system.Perfect!!

Called on a saturday morning and had Ben arrive saturday lunch time to inspect our issue with hot water system. By the time he left, job was all organised for first thing Monday morning. Ben arrived with Matt promptly at 7am and completed the job to a high standard. No mess left afterwards and price quoted was not exceeded. Pleasure dealing with both guys. Would recommend Jetset plumbing.

Thank you so much for your feedback Leonie! So glad to hear everything is up and running smoothly for you since Ben and Matty have been at your lovely home. They will be excited to hear of your kind reviews and recommendation. Thank you again! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing