• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Balls of Fire

When lodging the service call the staff are very helpful. Every effort is made to accommodate your request. Even when your time schedule is working against you Matt our tech was very service orientated and professional and would be welcomed back any time.

Debbie J.

Debbie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

The friendly receptionist made the booking process fast and easy.
Craig came out the next morning on time, very friendly and explained the process fully. Gave me an upfront cost evaluation and it was exactly that with no hidden cost. Job completed, very happy customer would highly recommend. Thank you Craig and Jetset plumbing.

Carolyn

Carolyn South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Matt was great! He was efficient, friendly and informative! Arrived on time and was very professional. Gave a detailed report and wasn’t pushy. Would definitely recommend the company to others. Thanks Matt.

Beenleigh Local

Beenleigh LocalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Plumbers I've Ever Had

I can't thank Matty and Glen from Jetset Plumbing enough for the fantastic service they provided. They both went over and above expectations and checked everything in the house to make sure there were no other unknown problems lurking. What started as a bad news day changed when these guys brought their positive attitudes and cheery faces to the job. The problem was detected in no time and there was a very quick turn around to complete a reasonably big job. They took the time to explain what they were doing and why (in language I could understand). Jetset Plumbing was referred to me and I would refer them to you. These are the guys I'll be using in the future. Thank you so much!

Eddie T.

Eddie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job. Very happy.

Arrived early, checked out the problem, delivered the damage and took care of it promptly. Turns out putting coffee grounds down your sink for 25 years will block your drain. Who knew? Great job. I'm happy. Thanks Mike!

Devonne Tomuli

Devonne TomuliSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 Service

My children blocked the toilet and I tried home remedies which failed miserably. Mike from Jetset Plumbing attended and fixed the problem quickly and efficiently without any fuss. He even gave me a handy hint in the event the problem occurs again. Much appreciated! Cheers Mike.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you so much Devonne for taking the time to share this review! So happy to see that Mike was able to assist you swiftly and left a good impression whilst doing so :)
Hope you have a fantastic week ahead!

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou

I had a leaking toilet. On Michael's arrival he discovered the problem straight away and advised that it was best to replace the cistern as the ones we had were apparently not installed by a plumber. He advised yes he could do a bandaid fix but later down the track we would likely run into bigger issues. He replaced both cisterns so we shouldn't have any huge dramas now. He also quoted us what we would be up for and when He went to get the items they were out of stock. He called first to advise that it would cost a little bit more before he got the materials required. Will definitely use Jet Set plumbing again

Silvia

SilviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with Matt and Stewart. They demonstrate integrity in their work ethics and they came on time. They advised me on each step of their work. THANKS

Kameron

KameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and advice

Was advised of costs up front, great advice and friendly service. Arrived on time and communicated options and solutions for several tasks that needed repair. Thanks Matty, keep up the great service

Find out how Jetset Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Excellent service and successful outcome!

A big thank you to Mick ! We highly recommend Jetset's plumber MicK . We initially contacted another 'no name' company and were seriously stressed when they picked the wrong spot to jack hammer our slab, and yes they couldn't find the leak! They then tried to get us to replace half the house pipes for some serious money ..for us it was serious stress!. We contacted Jetset and Mick arrived on time, and quickly, expertly and intelligently found the leak and fixed it for a reasonable price. He has a great attitude put our mind at ease throughout the whole process and and is a diligent worker . We were very happy with the result and are grateful we found this great company and plumber!

Tracie and Justin

Tracie and JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous job done!

Nick came out & sorted out our plumbing problem. He did a fabulous job, and we couldn't have been happier with him and the service provided. He came when he said he would and gave us advice on how to proceed. Very professional and friendly, and we were so happy with his work and the end result. The price was great too and Nick went above & beyond to help us. Highly recommend giving these guys a go. We will most certainly be using Nick and Jet Set Plumbing going forward as our plumber of choice! :-)

Chris L.

Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Mike was Amazing, job done was perfect!

Mike was friendly, efficient and a great plumber.
Work was done as quoted, we could not be happier.
Mike was on-time & explained everything.
We would absolutely recommend and use again
Thanks so much!

Cameron B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, excellent advice and response time

I phoned for advice on my leaking bathroom and they arrived in record time. The advice offered was excellent and the price for the inspection was very reasonable. I will be using them again to complete my bathroom renovation

Great advice and Service

Jackie A.

Jackie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly

Glen fixed my gas leak in no time at all. With great communication and empathy for my circumstances, I would have no issue recommending Jetset Plumbing to anyone. He even left me with a gift... thanks for the water bottle!!

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you so much Jackie for leaving this review! So happy to hear that you were pleased with Glen's workmanship and service - I'll be sure to pass along your very kind words to him :)
Hope you have a lovely day ahead!
Jetset Plumbing

Excellent plumbing service, 10/10 professionals.

Awesome plumbing service, very professional & efficient team from the office to the tradie. Absolutely no fuss and great rates including no call-out fee. Very friendly service all round, big plus for communication skills and explaining the job. I'll highly recommend to Jetset Plumbing to family, friends and neighbours.

Aileen

AileenCarrara Gold Coast

Plumbing

They do a great job and the guys are all was polite and friendly I would recommend them to any one needing a plumber.

They do great work and on time

Lloyd O.

Lloyd O.South East Queensland, QLD

WOW. Service plus.

Amazing Customer Service

Glen went above and beyond, helping my company get their commercial oven installed and ready for a big function. Customer Service was exceptional, communication even better. Highly recommended, five star service.

Exceptional Customer Service!!!

Prompt response to request for a quote.
Detailed & reasonable quote provided.
Timely arrival per booked appointments.
Well presented plumber that makes the effort to wear shoe protectors before stepping inside your home.
Well presented work vehicles.
Professional, friendly and efficient plumbing services provided with removal & replacement of 3 toilets - thanks Mike.
Jetset Plumbing acknowledge their appreciation of you using their services.
Would highly recommend, simply the best customer service.

Bessy T

Bessy TMawson Lakes

Awesome service from the get go!

Had the guys out twice and they’ve been awesome through all stages of the process. Would highly recommend for all your plumbing needs. Their customer service is next to none.