Jetset Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jetset Plumbing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Marbil
MarbilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt, friendly and professional service

Called Jetset on a Sunday for a leak under the kitchen sink, spoke to an actual person! Plumber Rylee came on Monday to look at issue and give recommendations to fix problem, he was very thorough and explained everything so I could understand, as it turned out to be a big job. Plumber (Cruise) attended and was a pleasure to deal with - friendly, efficient, happy in his work and highly skilled. I highly recommend Jetset Plumbing.

Tina L.
Tina L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job and services

Jake and Zane were so professional and very clear on what they had to do to fix the problem.
The poor guys even got poo on them when the pipe was released and didn't even complain. Now that's a true tradie, doing what they have to do to get the job done. Thanks guys

Jetset P.Jetset PlumbingSend a private message

Thank you so much Tina for your wonderful feedback! Jake and Zane sure know when to roll their sleeves up and get the dirty work done! It has been wonderful working with you and we look forward to continuing to do so!

Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication, good job

Fixed our cistern that had been leaking for a while. Matt and Matt did a great job for us and left the place clean. They were friendly and easy to chat to and nothing was too much trouble

Wendy Wood
Wendy WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job by Jetset plumbing

Jetset plumbing gave a realistic quote, completed the work with minimal fuss, and did a great job. Matt and Zayne were the plumbers who completed my work and they were very professional and I would definitely recommend them.

Jetset P.Jetset PlumbingSend a private message

What a fantastic review to read Wendy! Matt and Zane will be over the moon with your recommendation, as are we! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Rylee at Jetset Plumbing

Rylee did a great job connecting my Dishwasher and in solving my other plumbing issues in very quick time. Very professional, on time, and would highly recommend. Will use Jetset in the future.

Jetset P.Jetset PlumbingSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review David! Rylee will be happy to hear about how happy you are with his work! We really appreciate the recommendation and hope you have fun working on your golf game!

Gerald S.
Gerald S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Stuart and Zane were very professional , kept us informed throughout our situation and then fixed them in a timely manner. 10/10 We will not hesitate to get them again. Great company excellent staff.

Jetset P.Jetset PlumbingSend a private message

This is amazing to read Gerald! Thank you so much for your review of both Stuart and Zane. We really appreciate the time you've taken to leave feedback for us and look forward to helping you again in the future!

Gissu
GissuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work, very professional, perfect clean up.

Great professional and friendly manner. Really clear straight forward explanations of the problem and options for repair. When they were done, the cleanup was perfect. I've had loads of tradies that leave a mess when they're done and it drives me crazy. The work they did was to replace our broken blocked storm water pipes which were causing the gutters to overflow. Just a few days later the big rain bomb hit Brisbane and it rained constantly for almost a week. The new drains performed perfectly under extreme conditions. Very glad we got Matt in when we did!

reviewthem54
reviewthem54South East Queensland, QLD

Deliberate Rip-off.

I got jetset to come out to "cut the roots out" of my storm water. They put a camera up and down to tell me what I already knew. That cost me $429 and they didn't fix anything. They were there for 30 mins.
They do not charge a call out fee.
They were supposed to cut the roots out, nobody said anything until they used the camera. It was an extra $300 odd dollars to use a high pressure blaster without any guarantee or refund! They don't use root-cutters "that is old school". BTW after paying they told me that I also "donated" to an overseas kids charity.

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect job thanks

Replaced toilet and hot water system completed in one great job will not hesitate to call back next time also repaired leaking taps was easygoing and attentive thanks so much

Jetset P.Jetset PlumbingSend a private message

Thank you so much Jennifer!
It was our pleasure to be able to assist you :)
Have a wonderful week ahead!

Excellent service

Would highly recommend Jetset Plumbing. Ben gave me a quote to replace our gas hot water tank, Joe came promptly on the day and time agreed to do the work. Both Ben and Joe were very professional, friendly and polite.

major drainage problems

Rylee and his team came out to my residence gave me a quote which include reling of sewage drain as luck would have it plan b and a new storm water drain in place very adapatable excellent service. Josh finish ed off the work professionally nothing was any trouble cleaned up the yard and driveway with the extra effort could recommend Jet Set plumbing. Also Chris the electrican showed his knowledge to fix my nbn great work by all Thanks Meryl

Great service!

From the initial phone call to request assistance for a water leak, this company provided great assistance and service. The job was completed
quickly and efficiently by Matt and Jordan. I highly recommend this firm.

Jetset P.Jetset PlumbingSend a private message

Thank you so much Kaye for your review!!
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Matt & Jordan - I'll be sure to pass along your very kinds words :)
Hoping you enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Chris

Thanks heaps Chris for my new hot water system. JetSet- Chris is amazeballs. A real credit to your business. He arrived when expected, was polite, courteous, friendly and got the job done.

Job well done

Second time we have used Jetset and we would recommend them to family and friends. This time we had the pleasure in meeting Rylee. He was very friendly and knew exactly what he needed to you to fix the problem with our leak. Thank you Rylee it was a pleasure to meet you

Great service very helpful and knowledgeable

I would recommend to anyone. Very helpful and very knowledgeable. Very good service. Great workmanship. Cleaned up after finished work. Glenn was great and we look forward to seeing next time