4.2

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Professional, thorough, friendly

Initial contact friendly & helpful. Matty who was courteous cheerful and professional promptly found source/s of water leaks and a defective water heater which was removed and replaced seamlessly. He was fastidious and was thrown a few curve balls which were sorted effectively and without fuss. His attention to detail was amazing. Who could know a hot water system would be a work of art.

penny

pennySouth East Queensland, QLD

very happy

our plumber jem was very professional and friendly. very happy with his work and love the final product. had to leave toilet silicone to set for 24 hours which was fine for hubby (a bit of a laugh for me). thank you penny

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Penny! Thank you so much for your review. Jem said it was a pleasure working with you and I am glad you are now able to use the toilet properly!
Have a great day,

Not impressed

Alison
Alison

Hi - invoice number 65845
We're in Camira.
Alison and Reuben

hot water system

hot water system was beeping and no hot water needed new battery which was replaced by chris who came out promptly also showed us how to replace battery for next time thank you for your wonderful prompt service

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Gloria, thank you for taking the time to share your review for Chris! He will be thrilled to read this.
Have a lovely day

Home services

Blake arrived on time he was polite efficient friendly and he has a dog so he has to be a good person. Job well done Blake...thanks now we won’t have water all over the floor

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Linda, thank you so much for your kind review for Blake! I'm so glad we were able to help you out :) have a wonderful day.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had a issue with my sewerage pipe which was very stressful, these guys were so professional and fixed my problem to the highest standard. They took care of my grass afterwards and were all round lovely humans. Would highly recommend.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for sharing your review. It was a pleasure being able to work with you and get your sewer fixed up!
Have a lovely day.

Arrived on time

Excellent work by serviceman. I had a leaking kitchen tap which was replaced in no time at all, and the service was great as well. Would definitely use Jetset Plumbing again.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Oliva, thank you so much for the review you have written for Jason. He will be so pleased to read your kind words. I will be sure to let him know :)
Have an awesome day.

Great work!

Matty was absolutely fantastic. He was able to look at all the possible options available to me, and worked out a plan of 'attack' for my leaks. Hopefully he will be the one attending my property to finalize all the problems. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi E G T. Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review for Matty. He will be thrilled to read of your comments.
Jetest Plumbing.

denbella

denbellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best and friendliest Plumber we have ever had in our lifetime...

Today we had a plumber arrive from Jetset Plumbing to fix an under concrete water leak, he was without doubt the nicest, friendliest, cleanest professional plumber we have ever had anything to do with....when the job was finished and had been concrete cut ,dug out ,repaired and reconstructed it looked like brand new and left in the cleanest state imaginable, fantastic to see a person dedicated to their work in such a professional manner...Denise & George..ASHMORE

JasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free Quote?

Someone came out to give me a FREE quote on a job, then the receptionist called me 10 minutes after he left and basically 'had a go' at me because I didn't commit to the quote, which I thought was too excessive... my advice, don't offer FREE quotes then! I am not going to pay for a job thats too expensive! As a result, I will NEVER use this company again...

Good service

Gem was great. He gave us a 15 year warranty on the product they installed for us. That means a lot to me.
Gem was very friendly and nice. Very pleased with all the work.

Cheers,

Hi Sus,
Thank you so much for your review for Jem, he will be so pleased to read this. We look forward to working together again.

Professional and Lovely

Chris replaced our flexihoses and fixed our deteriorated down pipes. He was punctual, helpful and professional. I always call Jetset Plumbing when we have a problem because they know what they are doing and they are lovely people (that's important to us). Plus, their prices are competitve and you get quality work you can trust. Since we've found them, they are the only plumbers we use.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Tracey. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review for Chris. It is a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again.
Have a wonderful day,

Roberta

RobertaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jetset Professional Punctual Friendly highly recommend this company

Blake attended broken water pipe, punctual friendly knowledgeable and explained exactly what the job entailed, this is the 3rd time I have dealt with Jetset Plumbing their team are amazing

Dear Roberta,
Thank you very much for leaving your recommendation, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to let Blake and the entire team know of your review.
Kind regards,

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life savers

Had a water leak in the kitchen and Jem and Jason from Jetset Plumbing were amazing. Firstly their response time was great but more importantly they were extremely thorough explaining what had caused the issue and swiftly got it sorted for us. Super professional and friendly and we will definitely be using them again with our upcoming kitchen renovations

Dear Darren,
Thank you very much for leaving your recommendation, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to let Jem and Jason know of your review.
Kind regards,

Malcolm L.

Malcolm L.South East Queensland, QLD

Price higher than quotes

The end price was higher than quoted on the spot, 2-3 hours of work costed nearly $1000, if I knew the price was going to jump I would have got a new toilet put in instead. The next day we had to call them out again on something they noted the day before, still charged us again.

If you own the place don't tell them, because they will treat you like a money tree, not a customer.

Merilynne

MerilynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer experiece

Great service from beginning to end.

I chose Jetset Plumbing from my google search based on a 'no call out fee'. I sent my request online on Sunday evening and received a prompt call back Monday 7:30am. Dan came out by 10am and promptly fixed my leaking toilet within 10 mins. Dan also looked at and addressed some minor plumbing needs with no fuss or charge. Dan was helpful and personable nothing was too much trouble.
Price was reasonable and possibly more if a call out fee were to be charged.
I would definately use Jetset plumbing again and would recommend them to others. Great prompt service! I also received a lovely 'Thank you' video by email . Great work Jetset Plumbing team

Trish W.

Trish W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional service

I highly recommend Jetset Plumbing. Jem was the plumber who came to fix our issues. He was very knowledgeable and had a great “can do” attitude. We had an issue in the bathroom shower water not draining. Jem was able to photograph the pipe and explain what needed to be done . He was very professional and we felt comfortable with the solution. He also installed an new toilet system for us. Everything was done quickly and Jem was very pleasant to deal with.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Great service, problem sorted out same day at a very reasonable cost.

Blocked toilet fixed in no time plus sorted out a few plumbing issues around the house, Dean the plumber was brilliant at his work and was honest about his suggestions

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Pushkar, thank you so much for your review for Dean. I'm so pleased we were able to sort out your blocked toilet so quickly. We look forward to working together again should you need us :)

John and June Lord

John and June LordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bathroom Vanity Unit fitted

Jim was reliable, did an excellent job, was polite, helpful and explained everything to us. and said that it would be good to let it settle and use it the day after, would call him again to do any other jobs . Thanks.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you John and June! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are looking forward to working together again in the future if you need us.
I will let Jem know of your kind words.
Thanks again and have a great day.

Tony C

Tony CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We had Matty come out for a water leak under a concrete path , he was very thorough , explained everything and price before he started and gave the house a check over to save on another call out and fixed 2 more problems , very friendly , helpful , great service. Clear Island Waters , Gold Coast

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you Tony for your wonderful review for Matty. He will be so thrilled to read this. It was a pleasure working with you.
Have a great day,