Jim L

Jim LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and efficient

Jem from Jetset Plumbing quickly located the cause of our stormwater blockages and gave us an immediate quote. We accepted the quote and had an army of workers turn up at 7am to attack a job involving two blockages under concrete and another under palm roots. Job completed by 3pm same day with garden restored with fresh soil and concrete block cut out of driveway replaced and hardly noticeable as being removed. They may not be the cheapest around but we were very impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail.

Excellent service

Jake was prompt, professional and explained everything that was going on. Would recommend Jetset to family & friends for any plumbing work required. Drain issues now fixed within less than two hours, thank you.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service, glad I made that call!

This was my first experience of Jetset Plumbing and as they say first impressions last. Daniel promptly attended and provided friendly advice and explained my options. I set him quite a task list, needing a burst flexi-hose on the kitchen sink mixer replaced, but also asked if he could check two toilet cisterns (which ended up needing replacing), replace a set of bathroom taps and service other basin taps and shower/bath taps. Daniel completed the job in a few short hours, was friendly and easy to deal with. I know who I will call next time I need a plumber.

Roberta Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely excellent service

Jetset quick to respond.Tony outstanding plumber very professional, experienced honest and reliable. Tony fixed our Bathroom water leak and highlighted other major issues and quickly responded with work high quality

Roberta Z.

Would highly recommend Jetset Plumbing, they responded quickly with phone back, impressed they work Sat & Sunday no extra fees

Dear Roberta,
Thank you very much for leaving such great feedback about your experience with Tony. It was a pleasure sending him out there to fix your water leak and we will be sure to let him know.

Jem is a True Gem!

Excellent service

I’ve used JetSet plumbing on a number of occasions this year, most recently Jem came to help with a leaking kitchen tap, upon assessment Jem advised me there was a fault with the actual fitting which I was able to claim and have repaired via the product warranty from Highgrove bathrooms where I purchased the tap. Jem didn’t charge a call out fee or any costs for his time. It’s so rare to get such consist excellent service and be valued as a customer. I’d recommend Jem and JetSet for any plumbing job. Thanks again guys!

Dear Elizabeth,
It was a pleasure sending Jem out there for you to help fix your leaking tap. Thank you for your kind words and great feedback and thank you for recommending us.

Excellent Service Price and Workmanship

Called twice in two weeks (never rains but it pours) and both times the service was amazing. Out the next day, very thorough, professional, and so tidy - let if better than when they arrived. Very good value for money and nice friendly down to earth guys.

Dear Sharyn,
Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It was a please sending Matty out there to help you with your leak.

MEZ

MEZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time because they didn’t waste any of theirs

Don’t waste your time because they didn’t waste any of theirs they never turned up or even bothered ringing. It’s been two weeks I have been waiting for them to fix the hot water and still no show

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great emergency plumbers

Last week, my kitchen was flooded when the hot water pipe under my sink blew out without warning, sending water everywhere, and I couldn't stop it.
I rang these guys. Dylan on the phone was amazingly kind and calm - which I very much needed at this point - and gave me instructions on how to turn the water off. He got a plumber to my place within the hour, who fixed the problem.

1 star for customer service

Was fooled by the reviews ! Called to organise a drain to be unblocked and refused to provide a rough quote for job. Jake came out and said the job would be easy and then advised that all jobs to unblock a drain are a fixed price of $490 + GST. If I was told this to begin with I would have shopped around. When confronted about the price Jake was extremely arrogant and got defensive. The job took 30 mins and believe I was well within my right to question that rate. Job was completed in the end but the whole experience was very uncomfortable.

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my leaking shower

Chris had a bit of a challenge ahead of him with cracked seating on the cold tap in my shower. He fixed it with a few extra parts. Now I can have hot showers again! Thanks Chris!!

Dear Sharyn,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Sometimes a cracked seat can be difficult to repair but we are glad Chris got the job done for you to enjoy hot showers again.

Ainslee

AinsleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service!

Dear Ainslee,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback. It was a pleasure being able to help you out with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Mick and the entire team know!

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greatest and fastest customer service ever.

Tony arrived and quickly sorted problem and his manner and courtesy were perfect. I could not have had a better experience ever. He was polite and efficient. If he is an example of your staff you are one lucky company. Give this guy a raise !!!!

Dear Susan,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback. It was a pleasure being able to help you out with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Tony and the entire team know!

Dave5959

Dave5959Brisbane

1st Class Company.

On Saturday,22/6 I needed a plumber so I called Jetset Plumbing,this is the second time I have used this company.Friendly and professional service by Jem,I highly recommend this company and would be my first choice when needing a plumber.
Top Job Jem,thank,s

Dear Dave,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback. It was a pleasure being able to help you out with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Jem and the entire team know!

Kixxarz

KixxarzGOLD COAST

Matty from jetset plumbing is the bomb!

Dear Kixxarz,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Matty and the entire team know.

Excellent plumbing

Great communication with arrival time and expected time to complete the job.
Friendly, professional service by Jem with the completed job totally satisfactory.
Charges for the work very fair. Great advice and suggestions. Thanks Jem

Dear Gail,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Jem and the entire team know.

Dee M.

Dee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Thanks Jem for the work! Easy booking, quoted on the spot, did a great job. Was a stressful time considering I could have been up for an expensive job, but Jem followed up with Council for me and ended up saving me the cost of the job. I really can't thank you enough Jem. Will definitely recommend this service to others.

Dear Dee,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure to be able to help you with your plumbing job. We will be sure to let Jem and the entire team know.

Zuzana Husak

Zuzana HusakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work

After sky high water bill received on Friday, which pointed to a concealed leak, Jetset plumbing sent Ben to detect the leak on Sunday and whole job was scheduled and finished on Tuesday. Dan was a perfect tradesman, taking in the whole situaton and coming with a perfect solution. Job well done, clean finish. I was very impressed. Highly recommend.

Dear Zuzana,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure to be able to help you with your water leak. We will be sure to let Ben, Dan and the entire team know.
Jetset Plumbing

Quick and cost effective!!!!

Burst hot water tank. We had no hot water due a burst tank, what a way to start new week. Had Jet Set Plumbing to help and replace old hot water system with a new one. Received quote which was very close to other quotes we received for the same job. My wife was extremely happy to have the Jet Set team carry out the necessary work as we found them to be polite, clean and very easy deal with.
Will be recommending Jet Set Plumbing to friends and family and look forward to using these guys for future work.
Thanks for the great service.
Christopher. M

Dear Christopher,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear how happy you were with the Jetset team. We will be sure to let everyone know.

patriciabakewell

patriciabakewellSouth East Queensland, QLD

wonderful service

I was extremely happy with the fast service, and was offered a lot of good advice and due to the fact that I have an older house, the advice came in handy. My problem was a leaking underground pipe which has now been fixed, and a leaking tap in my ensuite. Both problems fixed. I will not hesitate to call jetset again.

Dear Patricia,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear how happy you were with Matty and the Jetset team. We will be sure to let everyone know.