• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great work!

Matty was absolutely fantastic. He was able to look at all the possible options available to me, and worked out a plan of 'attack' for my leaks. Hopefully he will be the one attending my property to finalize all the problems. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi E G T. Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review for Matty. He will be thrilled to read of your comments.
Jetest Plumbing.

denbella

denbellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best and friendliest Plumber we have ever had in our lifetime...

Today we had a plumber arrive from Jetset Plumbing to fix an under concrete water leak, he was without doubt the nicest, friendliest, cleanest professional plumber we have ever had anything to do with....when the job was finished and had been concrete cut ,dug out ,repaired and reconstructed it looked like brand new and left in the cleanest state imaginable, fantastic to see a person dedicated to their work in such a professional manner...Denise & George..ASHMORE

JasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free Quote?

Someone came out to give me a FREE quote on a job, then the receptionist called me 10 minutes after he left and basically 'had a go' at me because I didn't commit to the quote, which I thought was too excessive... my advice, don't offer FREE quotes then! I am not going to pay for a job thats too expensive! As a result, I will NEVER use this company again...

Good service

Gem was great. He gave us a 15 year warranty on the product they installed for us. That means a lot to me.
Gem was very friendly and nice. Very pleased with all the work.

Cheers,

Hi Sus,
Thank you so much for your review for Jem, he will be so pleased to read this. We look forward to working together again.

Professional and Lovely

Chris replaced our flexihoses and fixed our deteriorated down pipes. He was punctual, helpful and professional. I always call Jetset Plumbing when we have a problem because they know what they are doing and they are lovely people (that's important to us). Plus, their prices are competitve and you get quality work you can trust. Since we've found them, they are the only plumbers we use.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Tracey. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review for Chris. It is a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again.
Have a wonderful day,

Roberta

RobertaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jetset Professional Punctual Friendly highly recommend this company

Blake attended broken water pipe, punctual friendly knowledgeable and explained exactly what the job entailed, this is the 3rd time I have dealt with Jetset Plumbing their team are amazing

Dear Roberta,
Thank you very much for leaving your recommendation, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to let Blake and the entire team know of your review.
Kind regards,

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life savers

Had a water leak in the kitchen and Jem and Jason from Jetset Plumbing were amazing. Firstly their response time was great but more importantly they were extremely thorough explaining what had caused the issue and swiftly got it sorted for us. Super professional and friendly and we will definitely be using them again with our upcoming kitchen renovations

Dear Darren,
Thank you very much for leaving your recommendation, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to let Jem and Jason know of your review.
Kind regards,

Malcolm L.

Malcolm L.South East Queensland, QLD

Price higher than quotes

The end price was higher than quoted on the spot, 2-3 hours of work costed nearly $1000, if I knew the price was going to jump I would have got a new toilet put in instead. The next day we had to call them out again on something they noted the day before, still charged us again.

If you own the place don't tell them, because they will treat you like a money tree, not a customer.

Merilynne

MerilynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer experiece

Great service from beginning to end.

I chose Jetset Plumbing from my google search based on a 'no call out fee'. I sent my request online on Sunday evening and received a prompt call back Monday 7:30am. Dan came out by 10am and promptly fixed my leaking toilet within 10 mins. Dan also looked at and addressed some minor plumbing needs with no fuss or charge. Dan was helpful and personable nothing was too much trouble.
Price was reasonable and possibly more if a call out fee were to be charged.
I would definately use Jetset plumbing again and would recommend them to others. Great prompt service! I also received a lovely 'Thank you' video by email . Great work Jetset Plumbing team

Trish W.

Trish W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional service

I highly recommend Jetset Plumbing. Jem was the plumber who came to fix our issues. He was very knowledgeable and had a great “can do” attitude. We had an issue in the bathroom shower water not draining. Jem was able to photograph the pipe and explain what needed to be done . He was very professional and we felt comfortable with the solution. He also installed an new toilet system for us. Everything was done quickly and Jem was very pleasant to deal with.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Great service, problem sorted out same day at a very reasonable cost.

Blocked toilet fixed in no time plus sorted out a few plumbing issues around the house, Dean the plumber was brilliant at his work and was honest about his suggestions

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Pushkar, thank you so much for your review for Dean. I'm so pleased we were able to sort out your blocked toilet so quickly. We look forward to working together again should you need us :)

John and June Lord

John and June LordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bathroom Vanity Unit fitted

Jim was reliable, did an excellent job, was polite, helpful and explained everything to us. and said that it would be good to let it settle and use it the day after, would call him again to do any other jobs . Thanks.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you John and June! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are looking forward to working together again in the future if you need us.
I will let Jem know of your kind words.
Thanks again and have a great day.

Tony C

Tony CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We had Matty come out for a water leak under a concrete path , he was very thorough , explained everything and price before he started and gave the house a check over to save on another call out and fixed 2 more problems , very friendly , helpful , great service. Clear Island Waters , Gold Coast

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you Tony for your wonderful review for Matty. He will be so thrilled to read this. It was a pleasure working with you.
Have a great day,

Jay S.

Jay S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Company Great People

Jetset Plumbing are simply great.
Even though I have only tried them once, all their staff seemed to do a very good job and are very helpful.
On top of doing an excellent job, they sent me a Christmas card & Gift.
Additionally this plumbing company gives back part of their profits to World Vision.

For these reasons and more, I highly recommend them over any other company in SE QLD.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you, Jay S for sharing your experience! We are so glad that you liked your gift that we sent. Keep an eye out in our emails for updates with the children we sponsor.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class follow up

After doing a great job installing a new water heater in August, Dan returned today in response to my concern about temperature control. He worked methodically through all the functions of the system and arrived at a solution to the problem. He attended the job within 24 hours of call out even though I had mentioned it was not urgent. Full marks for technical expertise, friendly, reassuring customer service and careful execution of the work.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review for Dan and our aftersales service. I'm pleased that everything is now working the way it should :)

Find out how Jetset Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

When u cant do without a plumber

Your Co. was recommended by a trusted Tradie friend. Michael was excellent and explained every step of the process and his execution of the job was first class. Meagan in your office was also very friendly and helpful. I would recommend your Co. to my friends.

Hi LJC.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad we were able to help you so quickly. We look forward to working with you again :)
Have a wonderful day.

Aiwa

AiwaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jake provides fast and great service

Jake is very experienced and provided fast and great service. I thought one of my down pipe is blocked but actually it is not blocked. It meant to have water in the down pipe which is fed back to the rain water tank. Jake did not charge me as no work needs to be done. Thank you Jake for your great service.

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Hi Aiwa, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate it and I am so pleased we were able to get to the bottom of the issue for you.

jdines50

jdines50

Excellent Service

We were very impressed with Blake from Jetset Plumbing ..he was prompt helpful and up front about cost prior to the job being done..Very quick service and a job well done !! Thankyou we would highly recommend..

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you Jdines50 for your review for Blake! He will be so pleased. I will make sure to let him know and thank you for the recommendation.
Have a fabulous day.

Pleased with service

Pleased with serviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local plumber

I had cause to call Jetset again and the service did not disappoint. Top quality work, professional yet friendly and really helpful advice. Just a great team I think - Thank you Tony

Jetset P.Jetset Plumbing

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so pleased to read this and so happy you got to experience the 5 star service!
We look forward to working with you again if you need us :)

Meri T.

Meri T.South East Queensland, QLD

So amazing work done professional plus now got hot water in my new home thank you so much so happy

So Awesome to have new taps fitted, now mumma can do some washing so happy with hot water service fix now loving the hot water thank you so much amazing job very professional