Dream Doors & Kitchens

• Rates and Fees

Teresa D'AGOSTINO

Teresa D'AGOSTINOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen still not finished

Kitchen still not finished, it has now been 5 months.
Head office was not interested in my negative feedback and did not respond until a follow up email.
Franchisee unprofessional and unreliable, even after being advised by head office of all the problems

Mary Vincent

Mary VincentIllawarra, NSW

About 80% wonderful 10 % not so good

The buyer needs to be very aware of what they are ordering. My white doors are a different colour than my white kickboards. When I rang Tien, at the Illawarra branch of Dream Doors, she told me they couldn't put the same colour kickboard on as the new doors because my cupboards were too old. I was advised to go to Bunnings and buy paint to match the cupboards.
The trademen who dismantled and installed the new doors, benchtop, and extra cupboards were very professional and their work was excellent. The kickboard ruined what wzs otherwise a dream makeover.

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This kitchen experience nearly broke me.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Dream Doors & Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Trev

TrevSydney, NSW

An excellent job from start to finish

We used Dream Doors Kitchen Sydney North, Northern Beaches & Inner West without a recommendation, which is very unusual for us, but felt that the honesty and sincerity of Brady was genuine. He was also very subtle with his suggestions in guiding us with ideas to update a '90s kitchen into a '20s kitchen. We weren't disappointed, really pleased with how the whole project was handled and with the result! Trevor and Carolyn.

anna.sahni

anna.sahniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nightmare

Perfect

From the start to finish it was great everyone was ontime & it was finished when they had said it would be, i cant fault them in anyway!!!! I will be recomending them highly. My kitchen loooks great

BHam

BHamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream Doors did a Dream Job (Ha Ha)

These guys do a great job. Professional team, clear job description. No issues and when there was a problem which was hidden in the walls they just let us know. Even helped source the appliances to save us some money. Great work

very disappointing

Contacted Dream doors Logan. Phil came out and measured up for a quote.....Promised it would be emailed the next day.
I am still waiting.
I will not be going with these guys. If they cannot manage to get a quote to me in the time promised, How long will I be waiting for the actual work to be completed?
I am really disappointed as they promised lots and delivered nothing.

Central Dream Doors Terrible service

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Dream Doors & Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Stuch

StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

Good price. Work done on time with excellent staff. Very personal approach without all the marketing rubbish provided by others. Could recommend more highly. They cud not have been more helpful.

Sandra Corney

Sandra CorneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful job

Had my make over done really pleased top job very proffessional came on time.
Kept me up to date on what was happening if I could give Bevan and his team 10 stars I would

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Awesome Transformation!

Any request, never said no!
We had other quotes that either didn't want to do what we wanted or tried to convince us to do it differently. Ross spent a fair while LISTENING to what we wanted and provided it. Perfect quality & great workmanship. I cant thank them enough for making our kitchen a reality!

• +3