Dream Doors & Kitchens

Dream Doors & Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dream Doors & Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Cat
Cat

Terrible customer service

Had a kitchen 'face lift' and the installation process wasn't good only one guy to install for such a big job. I got told it would be 1 day to complete. Then I found out on the 2nd day someone else had to come out to do the splash back, then after that I found out someone would come out to complete the silicone and a missing door handle. No one followed this up for months but yet they wanted the money for it! A huge inconvenience for something I was told would be completed in 1 day. They also don't give a proper costing price and I was over charged for tiles I supplied. This company lacks communication, would not recommend. This was in W.A.

Jenny
Jenny

Excellent result. Easy to work with.

Highly recommend Bevan and his team. A pleasure to work with, organised, attention to detail and always willing to assist in making the process work for me! The final product looks great and emphasis on quality workmanship and detail. I even ordered 2 extra shelves after my final payment and these were supplied and fitted ASAP with the same quality of service.

Terrible

Would not use this company. After contacting them twice. Once via email then phone call which I was told they would be in touch within 48 hours have never recieved any contact.
Useless!!!

Brad
BradBrisbane

Dream Doors - East Brisbane Great Company To Deal With

Great company to deal with. Justin & his installation team were on time & got the job done in the timeframe they said they would. Justin had great ideas of ways to do things with less disruption & cost than we expected. I'd 100% use these guys again & would totally recommend them to anyone thinking of needing their help.

IonAus
IonAusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended – on the Sunshine Coast!

When dealing with franchised businesses, service and quality apparently differs considerably from region to region. Dream Doors Kitchens on the Sunshine Coast provided a faultless experience, from patient consultation advice and innovation by Glenn, to installation by their friendly and polite works team (who turned up exactly on time on the specified day), to accurate billing reflecting the quoted cost. The end result is perfectly aligned cupboards, drawers and bench fascia that transform the kitchen – and the detail is excellent, right down to clean and careful sealing of every joint.
We highly recommend Glenn's Sunshine Coast Dream Doors Kitchens!

Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consider a new kichen

Our kitchen was updated last year, commenced around June 2020 and final appointment in January 2021. Delays were due to bench-top cut incorrectly, door panels missing from order, difficulty coordinating available times due to COVID restrictions & my children’s illnesses; sometimes DD workers did not arrive as scheduled or arrived late in the day, staying until 7-8 pm. DD workers unprofessional at times, referring to laminate bench~top as “cheap sh*t”. Corner cupboard door remains dropped on one side. Would not use again, wished I had persisted with entire remodel but will do so as soon as budget allows.

Teresa D'AGOSTINO
Teresa D'AGOSTINOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen still not finished

Kitchen still not finished, it has now been 5 months.
Head office was not interested in my negative feedback and did not respond until a follow up email.
Franchisee unprofessional and unreliable, even after being advised by head office of all the problems

Mary Vincent
Mary VincentIllawarra, NSW

About 80% wonderful 10 % not so good

The buyer needs to be very aware of what they are ordering. My white doors are a different colour than my white kickboards. When I rang Tien, at the Illawarra branch of Dream Doors, she told me they couldn't put the same colour kickboard on as the new doors because my cupboards were too old. I was advised to go to Bunnings and buy paint to match the cupboards.
The trademen who dismantled and installed the new doors, benchtop, and extra cupboards were very professional and their work was excellent. The kickboard ruined what wzs otherwise a dream makeover.

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This kitchen experience nearly broke me.

Trev
TrevSydney, NSW

An excellent job from start to finish

We used Dream Doors Kitchen Sydney North, Northern Beaches & Inner West without a recommendation, which is very unusual for us, but felt that the honesty and sincerity of Brady was genuine. He was also very subtle with his suggestions in guiding us with ideas to update a '90s kitchen into a '20s kitchen. We weren't disappointed, really pleased with how the whole project was handled and with the result! Trevor and Carolyn.

anna.sahni
anna.sahniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nightmare

Perfect

From the start to finish it was great everyone was ontime & it was finished when they had said it would be, i cant fault them in anyway!!!! I will be recomending them highly. My kitchen loooks great

BHam
BHamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream Doors did a Dream Job (Ha Ha)

These guys do a great job. Professional team, clear job description. No issues and when there was a problem which was hidden in the walls they just let us know. Even helped source the appliances to save us some money. Great work

very disappointing

Contacted Dream doors Logan. Phil came out and measured up for a quote.....Promised it would be emailed the next day.
I am still waiting.
I will not be going with these guys. If they cannot manage to get a quote to me in the time promised, How long will I be waiting for the actual work to be completed?
I am really disappointed as they promised lots and delivered nothing.

Central Dream Doors Terrible service