Dunlopillo Medium Profile Soft Feel

Dunlopillo Medium Profile Soft Feel

MPN: DUN-T2776

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bee1

Bee1Nambour

love my pllow so much

I love this pillow so much. Its the most comfortable of all the pillows Ive tried in the past, and I did try quit a few different types looking for the perfect pillow. Love the softness of it, its just right for me.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE THIS PILLOW

Used to use the memory foam and feather/down pillows but they were never comfortable. My son purchased this pillow for me after his recommendation. Latex is breathable, comfortable and I sleep soundly all night. Your pillows are supposed to be changed every 12 months so hoping that these will still be available.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
JMAC

JMACCobar

Love it!

It's a very comfortable pillow. I've had it for 6 months and I use with the pillow covers also sold for heat dispersion. Need to readjust maybe once a week. I won't buy anything else. Also have a firm one which I prefer less but still like it.

souths123

souths123Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Medium Profile, Soft feel......not at all like they used to be

Sandy2asked

Is this pillow suitable for a teenage tummy sleeper? Thank you.

Jcd
Jcd

Hi Sandy in order to answer your question would need to know more . Eg is the teenager small or large build do they have a firmer or softer mattress etc. Assuming they are average build and have a medium firm mattress then i would say no due to the fact latex is a bouncy firmer feeling and would not compress enough to keep their head and neck in good alignment. Try a soft flat pillow eg : feather or polyfill instead or a childrens latex pillow.

Sandy2

How very helpful of you Jed! Teenager is as your describe, with medium firm mattress. Your answer and solution is much appreciated! Thank you so much, Sandra (Adelaide)

Get an answer from our members and Dunlopillo representatives