Dunlopillo Medium Profile Soft Feel

Dunlopillo Medium Profile Soft Feel

MPN: DUN-T2776

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

love my pllow so much

I love this pillow so much. Its the most comfortable of all the pillows Ive tried in the past, and I did try quit a few different types looking for the perfect pillow. Love the softness of it, its just right for me.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

LOVE THIS PILLOW

Used to use the memory foam and feather/down pillows but they were never comfortable. My son purchased this pillow for me after his recommendation. Latex is breathable, comfortable and I sleep soundly all night. Your pillows are supposed to be changed every 12 months so hoping that these will still be available.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love it!

It's a very comfortable pillow. I've had it for 6 months and I use with the pillow covers also sold for heat dispersion. Need to readjust maybe once a week. I won't buy anything else. Also have a firm one which I prefer less but still like it.

Medium Profile, Soft feel......not at all like they used to be

Just received the Medium profile soft feel pillow in the mail...it was through ebay, but it is definitely genuine...wow, totally thin and nothing like my old one! I had to cut the cover off the old one as it is a very crisp fabric that made too much noise when trying to sleep, (the new ones have a zip outer cover to wash and a thinner inner cover) because I did this they won't take my word that the new one is too thin now as I can't prove I have one of the same ones from years ago.. If this is what they are like now I will never buy another one. I have had lots of their pillows over the years but this is prob the last. Such as shame as they are normally good pillows. This is nothing like a medium profile...more like a very low....more like something for a small child not an adult and it weighs nothing! I tried sleeping on it, but had to change back to the old one after about an hour!! They just don't want to know about it.....guess they are going to lose a customer and for the prices of these pillows every one that doesn't buy would have to hurt. I certainly hope they listen to the people that are complaining! I have an even older one that I take with me everywhere overseas....that was how good they were...not now.