Sorry, there are no reviews about Dux Proflo 25W124P (25L, Plug In) but you can read 248 reviews about Dux Proflo.

Meggy

Meggyasked

Hi there,
My Dux 25W124P keep dripping quite alot more than usual from the valve. What should I do now?

Lordknaps
Lordknaps

If you mean the pressure relief valve then get it replaced. They shouldn't drip at all.

Joan Browning

Joan Browningasked

Have Proflo Electric Storage 25L
Model Number: 25W124P - would appreciate info on expected Kws usage per day for 1 person
Thankyou

Chrissy
Chrissy

Hi Joan sorry I don't have the information you are seeking.

Flo

Floasked

Hi there. I have a 125L hot water cylinder installed outside my house as it is outside the standard inhouse installation. Whenever I touch the cylinder it feels cold but i never run out of hot water. Does this product have internal thermal line to retain the heat or does it lose heat when not in use and continously uses power to heat up?

Dux
Dux H.Dux

Hi Flo, The Dux hot water systems are manufactured with insulation between the outer casing and internal cylinder, helping with heat loss through the hot water system. If you require further information please call 1300 365 115 - option 2 and some one can discuss further with you.
Regards Dux After Sales.

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives

CategoryElectric Storage