Sorry, there are no reviews about Dux Proflo 25W124P (25L, Plug In) but you can read 172 reviews about Dux Proflo.

Hi there, My Dux 25W124P keep dripping quite alot more than usual from the valve. What should I do now?
If you mean the pressure relief valve then get it replaced. They shouldn't drip at all.

Have Proflo Electric Storage 25L Model Number: 25W124P - would appreciate info on expected Kws usage per day for 1 person Thankyou
Hi Joan sorry I don't have the information you are seeking.

Hi there. I have a 125L hot water cylinder installed outside my house as it is outside the standard inhouse installation. Whenever I touch the cylinder it feels cold but i never run out of hot water. Does this product have internal thermal line to retain the heat or does it lose heat when not in use and continously uses power to heat up?
Hi Flo, The Dux hot water systems are manufactured with insulation between the outer casing and internal cylinder, helping with heat loss through the hot water system. If you require further information please call 1300 365 115 - option 2 and some one can discuss further with you. Regards Dux After Sales.

Proflo 25W124P (25L, Plug In)
Release dateApr 2008