DVD Land

DVD Land

Service was 1st class Delivery the same .

I ordered Foyles War Box Set. ordered on line and received update on dispatch by email plus delivery was only 4 working days & you can't expect any better than that with today's standard SNAIL MAIL

Prompt service

Impressed with the prompt delivery of my ordered DVD collection. I haven't ordered much on line so was very pleased with the ease and quick return of my goods, which were in excellent condition.

If you are ordering an uncommon DVD, beware.

For quite a while, I had been looking for a particular DVD that had been discontinued some years ago. I was delighted to find that DVDland was offering it for sale. My delight was short-lived. Not long after ordering, I got an email saying that my DVD order was being processed for dispatch. Then I got an email saying that it had been delayed and was on one week’s back order. Then I got another email saying that the back order period was 2 weeks. Then nothing for a while. Then I contacted DVDland, and they told me that the delay was due to the DVD producer suddenly discontinuing the title without warning. This was an untruth. I personally was already aware that the DVD had been discontinued a long time previously. I asked for another progress report after some more weeks, and was told again that the item had been discontinued without warning - a repetition of a statement that was untrue when they said it the first time. I will say one thing on their behalf - they do answer emails very quickly and, when I finally asked for a refund, they did it immediately. Nevertheless, I do believe they operate on a wing and a prayer - they advertise goods they haven’t got, take your money, then hope like hell that they can source the item. This is a ropey business model in my view - borderline dishonest at its core.

True Blue Aussie service

I love shopping with DVD Land. Their products are high quality and orders are shipped quickly. Delivery is usually only a few days using AusPost. I really love the fact that this is an Australian company so you know exactly how much your order actually costs.

Easy to order and fast delivery

Ordering was so easy, communication and updates were great and delivery fast. Being an Australia company even better.
Would highly recommend this site and will be ordering again through them for sure.

Impressed

Ordered 1 st time 2 days ago on DVD Land
Order came the next day
The whole process of ordering / emails / delivery was easy & stress free
Thank you DVD Land for excellent customer service

What a great Aussie company. I always look at dvd land first. Highly recommended.

Can’t beat these people. On time and Australian.Fast dispatch and timely delivery and a big thanks to Auspost.
It just shows that we are all in this together. I would highly recommended

So fast and easy

Great experience lots to choose from and great prices fast delivery so very happy I enjoyed looking for the DVD I wanted and found out I could get all of the series.

Found a rare out of print release? don't order.

DVD Land continues to list Blu-ray & DVD releases which have been discontinued, and are no longer in stock. Worse their customer service attempts to keep you waiting, with claims of 'dispatched very soon', 'production problems' and 'confirmed delivery' on items that are no longer even been produced or available for order from the distributors. A complete waste of my time, and a hassle to find out what is happening

Wick timely service - just what I want!

I have placed a few orders with DVD land and I have always been able to get what I want, and it arrives soon after I place the order. Also, a lot of the titles I search for a old or obscure, but I can usually find them on the website!

TRUSTWORTHY!!!

I recently purchased an anime box set from here which would usually cost over $95 for roughly $25 (shipping not included). I was a bit sceptical about how trustworthy this site was because of this great deal. I saw previous customers who claimed they hadn’t received their items and was worried about the legitimacy of this site but I decided to give it a chance as this was a deal I could not pass up.

Long story short, not only was the quality and packaging of the item excellent, i received it in literally 3 days. So, I definitely got my money’s worth. Very happy customer!

Ps.To those who are still sceptical.
Regardless of the outcome, I was initially going to review this site for future users because I myself rely on previous customers’ experiences when online shopping but (just so you know), they are offering a discount for me to review this. REGARDLESS of that fact and solely based on my ONE experience, I highly recommend!!!

Bad experience!

I placed an order for blue ray discs on the 2nd of June. I am still waiting for their arrival. I understand Australia Pist have lost the disc BUT Dvdland have not replaced them or helped sort out the problem except for lodging a postal enquire. They refuse to do anything else except offer vague assurances of the discs arriving it seems ‘next week’ every time I raise the issue with them. My advice read what I have explained here and weigh up is it better to jump in the car go down to JB or risk this on going nightmare I am dealing with daily!

I placed my order and received my dvd a few days later. The price was also great. I will definitely be ordering through here again. Thanks for the prompt service.

They claim exceptional service. It's not exceptional service.

I ordered a DVD and my card was charged the same day. For the next 5 days there was silence. A subsequent enquiry 5days later revealed that there were "Production problems" and they didn't have it in stock, despite charging me for it. I cancelled my order and they said they would try to stop the impending dispatch, despite having nothing to dispatch. They also apologised for"not making it sufficiently clear" on ordering. Sufficiently clear?! They hadn't said anything at all about not having what I ordered, let alone sufficiently clear. I wasn't letting them them wriggle their way out of it and demanded my order be cancelled and my money refunded.
It doesn't end there! Hours later I get an email saying they do actually have it in stock and can send it! Along with texts from 3 different numbers telling me my order has been cancelled, and to reply if I don't want my order cancelled. I now wanted as much distance as possible between me and this outfit, so I told them again to cancel my order. Avoid.

Do Not Use Ever

Do not use this company. I ordered over $1400 worth of dvds. 26 items. Today 5 were thrown on my doorstep with no authority to leave. No idea if any are missing cause no paperwork sent and my account only says partially shipped

August 19th 2019 Update: Do not use

I placed 3 separate orders in early July. They are still holding $100s of outstanding boxsets and collection due to one dvd on one order being a pre release.

They consider if they answer your emails they are providing a service. They are not forthcoming with shipment advice unless threatened. They charge a separate delivery fee for each order and then want to bundle orders.

Both times i have received dvds they were simply thrown on doorstep even they were told they had no authority to leave. Never use this company

Recently purchased a DVD box set from DVD Land and found the whole experience easy and pleasant. From finding the set I was looking for to payment was easy and delivery fast. Very pleased and will shop here again.

Miserable service

I ordered two dvd's months ago, but a few weeks apart and have NOT seen either of them and frankly don't expect to. So far as I'm concerned this business is little more than a scam. The dvd's I ordered were not cheap. My last email was not answered. Never again!

Australia’s greatest range. Best prices.

Positives:
Processing system simply.
Shipping timely.
Promotional activities clear.
Great range of products.
Negatives:
Backend of website functionality feels dated.
Product information lacks and should be aiming for coverage like imdb or rottentomatoes.

Fantastic prices and DVD selection

Bought a yoga DVD and the product was really want I wanted . The DVD arrived within a couple of days and in perfect condition and it is Australian owned . Very happy with the service .

Extremely poor and questionable service. Highly NOT recommend

Extremely poor and questionable service. Highly NOT recommend. Take your money fast, dont deliver the product then you struggle to get the money back.

heartland 12 when will it be avelible

i was told my order was posted on the 5/6/2019 still havent recived it

You can not post a review even if you add a purchase certificate. why? ☆ It is zero. I do not recommend shopping here. The first order arrived, but the product inside was not brand new and something clearly out of order. When I touched the product, I got dirt. Quality control looks bad. I contacted the second time because I did not receive one month after ordering. Then I was told that I sent it. I felt that I would not send it until I contacted it after ordering. Also, I did not receive the shipping number. Are you really shipping products? After that, I asked for a refund because it did not arrive within a month, but I was refused. I lost $ 450. I have only distrust of this store. I will not use it again. 【DVD Land has recently offered a $10 DVD Land store credit to their customers in order to encourage them to write a review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.】 ↑ Please do management and shipping before doing anything like that.