DVD Land

DVD Land

steamerfreak

steamerfreakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Assurance

The DVD set I ordered was delivered promptly and in good condition. I am happy to recommend this company to any other interested persons or friends. I have purchased multiple DVDs with successful results.

Philip101

Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent range, great prices

DVD Land has an excellent range of Australian content, much of it hard to find elsewhere. Pricing is very good and delivery is quick. I have purchased several times and have not been disappointed.

Maleficent

MaleficentPerth, WA

Family Run

This is a family run business that actively go out of there way to get you the product you seek. They communicate every step of the way and I was able to preorder a product months before its release. It was packaged carefully (rare these days) and Ben was helpful (even when I didnt read the terms clearly).

Pat C

Pat CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really great service

I received the products I ordered by next day delivery, all in full working order. really happy with the service.
I would definitely use them again, and in fact have done previous orders.

Great value for money

I am a new customer and I was very pleased with the prices, range, and quick delivery from DVD Land. Old favourites can now be enjoyed over and over and with the rubbish on free to air tv thats what Ill be doing.
Congratulations DVD Land and thank you.

November 19th 2019 Update: Great site

Ive Been looking for a certain DVD series for some time having seen only previews until it was told about DVDLand and found exactly what I wanted.
I was amazed by the large selection available.

KD79

KD79

TERRIBLE experience for me - Don't shop here!

Best site for dvd's in Oz

Have bought from dvd land several times and they usually have harder to find dvd's that others don't stock. Always had my orders sent promptly with no troubles. Excellent site.

Really pleased

I have been trying to source a particular motor sport event on DVD and DVD Land had it. Plus as an added bonus, a great turn around time from ordering to receiving the DVD.
Great outcome!!

I'll be using them again.

Michelle P

Michelle PPerth, WA

Excellent service and quality products

Ordered several DVD's and box-sets. The website was very easy to navigate and there was lots of choice and variety! The DVD's arrived very quickly! Overall, i am very happy with service.

Wendy

WendyMid North Coast, NSW

I was really pleased.

I was really pleased as I'd had no success finding the DVD that I'd wanted in the shops and it arrived so fast after I'd placed the order! Thank you!

Jeff W.

Jeff W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service.

Ordered my DVD box set and within about half an hour received notice letting me know that the item had been shipped. Received the item a couple of days later. Also got regular updates on the tracking information. Therefore, extremely satisfied. Well done DVD LAND.

kevin g

kevin gMid North Coast, NSW

customer service

I've been following product review for awhile and have just returned to write a review.I have been reading about DVD land negative reviews and thus thought I was in big trouble with my order not being fulfilled.I emailed them on a sunday night and by 5 oclock am monday,had received a tracking number for the dvd's.
I assessed they really must have a real large turn over.They probably need to update their computer software for automated scanning and tracking details with "we can or can't supply": to get their customers back on board.You really are left in the dark by their current business practices.All the best.

Maria11

Maria11Far North Queensland, QLD

Zero stars from unhappy customer

I ordered a TV series which was advertised as coming soon. I paid a hefty price and was told i was getting an early bird offer. I waited six months and the dvd did not arrive. Then i attrmpted to contact the company but discovered there was no phone number or shop address. After nine months the dvd was released and the price dropped substantially. These people are dishonest. Go to sanity or Big W. Better yet, try Ebay. Never again will i order from dvdland!

The only place i could find the movie

I have been looking for a movie for ages and DVD Land was the only place i could find it and for a pretty good price, good communication and fast delivery time.

Catriona

CatrionaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous, speedy service

I have recently placed 2 separate DVD orders. One with a well known retailer, and one with DVD Land. I'm still waiting for the first order, where as the DVD Land order was delivered within a few days. Fabulous, particularly when buying gifts!

Fast and easy

I selected my DVD, ordered it, and it was delivered. Thank you, great service and there are so many titles to choose from. Great online store. Will shop again with DVDLand.

Abc

AbcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shop elsewhere

Worst place to deal with. They don't send the product, don't provide tracking and when asked don't provide a POD.
They call you a liar and refuse a refund for items not delivered. I'm out of pocket over $100.00
So much for the customer is always right doesn't apply here
Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere if you want the goods and don't want to lose money

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I was very glad to find the box set I wanted for region 4 after a very long search. I had a few questions before ordering and these were answered quickly. I then made a mistake when ordering, I didn't realise until I'd completed . I contacted dvdland and they quickly rectified and set my mind at ease before my order was shipped. Delivery was prompt and received in good condition. Will use this site again and recommend to others.

Satisfied customer

I was looking for a present for someone and as he is a train enthusiast I found exactly what I was looking for, The DVD arrived promptly and in good condition as far as I can see . I have not given the gift yet so can only presume that it will play perfectly.

barbbarbcologon@yahoo.com

Slow delivery

The website says that dispatch is 1 - 10 days. The claim is that most are dispatched within a week.
Estimate 3 weeks.
Try somewhere else if you want quicker

I was impressed witrh the range.

barb

The boxed set did arrive and was exactly what I had ordered. The company explained that the delay was due to circumstances beyond their control with the supplier.
I was appreciative of the updates that started after the above comment.