DVD Land

DVD Land

Super fast delivery

Super fast delivery. Got the DVDs I wanted and super fast. I couldn't find the box set of the Partridge Family anywhere. So I ordered it here with a few other DVDs including the new Fantastic Beasts movie. I wasn't in any hurry so picked the cheapest delivery and still got the delivery fast. A+ from me. Holly Cochrane

minus 5

i ordered a set of dvd's and paid for them 12/12/2018 still waiting have emailed about six times asking for a refund to be palmed off!don't go near this company is there a minus 5 star

Very good, fast service

A good selection of DVDs that cannot be found in most stores. Easy to search website, efficient service and reasonably priced. The DVD (Nosferatu) arrived on time in perfect condition. No complaints at all.

I had a problem with an order but the customer service was helpful and everything was resolved quickly. I have received a 30 dollar refund within a couple of days.

Everything worked perfectly. Very happy.

The DVD set I wanted was easy to find and pay for on DVDLand's website and the price was very reasonable. The email notification that the DVD's had been shipped was good to know and my package turned up 3, or 4 days later in fine working order. Very happy with the service. No complaints. Thank You

Ordered my Ma & Pa Kettle DVD’s and received my package within a few days , exceptional service which is very rare these days , my DVD’s were good quality & enjoyed watching them all again.

Very good selection.

Dvd Land has really grown on me. I found it by accident and gave it a try. The delivery was fast and they've had some pretty rare films. I've used it for over 2 years now without any complaint. Excellent.

Good offers.

Received the DVD on time and good quality. Will shop more with them now. They have a good selection at good prices. What more can I say. Good stuff, good people

Very pleased with service and price

I came across this provider through Gumtree and have been very pleases with both their service [attention to detail], promptness and efficiency. The pricing was competitive and the goods arrived promptly, to the address specified [a gift] and with minimal fuss. All in all, very pleased and will definitely use them again for these sort of goods [DVD].

We wouldn't shop anywhere else for DVDs

We have used DVD Land a number of times and find their service a most convenient and hassle free way of purchasing DVDs. The turnaround time has always been extremely prompt from placing the order to delivery - if what we have been looking for has not been available they are on the ball in letting us know when it is available for sale.

Hard to find dvds

Dvd lAND is a Great company that ships fast. Website is easy to navigate and I found a DVD at a great price I couldn’t find elsewhere. Definitely recommend this site to everyone

SUPER FAST, RELIABLE SERVICE!

I was so impressed with the service. They had a DVD which I though would be difficult to get. I ordered via express post and it arrived in two days! I will definitely use them again.

Great fast delivery

It’s a good website and the delivery was fast and I will certainly use them again. A wide range of selections.

Good service

Searching the website to find what I wanted was easy. There is a big range of stock. The ordering process and checkout was efficient. Delivery was as promised. Would use DVDLand again.

professionalism at its best

Easy to use and navigate your website. No fuss; you just did the job and I had my order in two working days, Well done

Bloody top notch service, and a good range of stuff.

This is what’s up.

I needed an obscure blu-Ray, The Girl With All The Gifts (English zombie movie). They had it. I ordered it. Literally 2 days later I was watching it.

Mate. Not much better than that.

Amazing range and fast service

My order arrived swiftly- amazing considering the hard to find titles I selected ! I thought it would take months but they had it to me in just a few days! What a great store! I'll definitely shop there again!

Perfect service

Very happy with availability of what I wanted (it wasn’t widely available), with the ease of purchasing and with the postage.

Very Punctual

I found DVD LAND to be punctual and very easy to deal with. Would have no hestitation in using this company again.

Easy as good price

Lost an oldie but a goodie 3 D movie, ordered no fuss arrived before I wondered what had happened girl was impressed everyone happy
Diff use them again especially seen they offered 10 bucks off , thanks DVD land love your work

Pre order of call the midwives season 8 Jan 1st 2019 order no 133641 was charged on my visa card $56.96 then charged the same again for the same product on the 23rd Jan 2019 I only orderd1 of this product DVD. So what happens now .Still waiting for dvd

how do I take down a review?

Why does this company state on thier website that full refunds are given for items not sent?This is not true. I had a bad experience with this company. Did anyone else have this experience?
Yes terrible experience with this company. We initially ordered last December to be advised one item was not in stock. Had to sent numerous emails to get a refund which was denied and only got a store credit , minus the postage as one item was sent. Reluctantly ordered 3 more DVDs with the credit and had to pay postage again and only received one of these. Have had no explanation, no refund and no further credit. They have basically supplied a quarter of what was ordered and kept the remaining money.I suspect dvdland organizes a lot of these fantastic!!! great!!! marvellous!!! rave reviews!!! to boost its star rating.I wonder if you'd paid via PayPal? Could you not have received a refund due to PayPal's policy of goods 'not sent' or 'not what was ordered'? In any case, Consumer l;aws in Australia should protect you. Perhaps you could take the threat of prosecution to them, under your rights as a consumer.

Similar listings