DVD Land

DVD Land

4.3

Highly Misleading

Advertised a movie for sale without any mention it wasn't due to be released for a month or two later.
Never mentioned it was a preorder at any stage during purchase.

Andrea C

Andrea C

Efficient Delivery and 'True' Product

I ordered a DVD box set which was delivered within three days (Brisbane>Melbourne)...was pleasantly surprised with this efficiency. The product was exactly as advertised, and packed in sealed plastic. I am impressed!

Mike E

Mike ETraralgon

Very happy with the service at DVD Land

I recently ordered a couple of DVDs from DVD Land and was very happy when they arrived so promptly. They always seem to have the DVDs that I want, and they are always dispatched without delay. The prices are reasonable too. The goods are well wrapped, so they arrive undamaged. I give them five stars as I cannot think of anything negative about the service.

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

How are companies like this allowed to continue operating?

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

I placed and paid for a DVD order 20/4/20 almost 4 weeks ago, to date I haven't received any notifications regarding delivery, now 18/5/20 DVD Land is advertising the same DVD product that I purchased, for $14 cheaper. Please be aware

Lucinda

LucindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got what we wanted

So easy and quick to get the DVDs we wanted and have them home before we had finished the previous series. Very pleased and happy to recommend this to friends.

Sylvia

SylviaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Where is my order?

I ordered a DVD in January 2019. My credit card was debited the next day, and the order status went to "Coming Soon". Now it is May 2020 and I still do not have it.

Great service, very impressed

My order arrived quickly - perfect timing for my son's birthday - so big smiles all round! Excellent quality product. Would definitely recommend this service, and would use this site again to order future DVD's.

DO NOT PURCHASE

i purchased a ps4 game and after it was not delivered within 14 days i asked for an update. almost the exact story that guiseppe from carrara states happened. the said they had sent it but failed to provide a tracking number, then lied and said it had been delivered. i persistently asked for a tracking number but they never supplied. eventually after 30 days i asked for a refund, they claim to have paid it but i'm yet to see it.

Victoria M.

Victoria M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Range, Efficient Delivery

My first order with DVD Land after stumbling across them online. Great to support an Australian distributor. They have a great range and their delivery was quick...will certainly be back.

So happy

My order arrived on time and was well packaged, it was exactly what I wanted. I’m so happy with Dvdlandand and will definitely use them again for any purchases.
Thank you.

On time

Great price, delivered on time
Order processed efficiently
I was bery happy with my order and am thankful that google found me dvd land. Thanks to dvd land for your excellent service

The one stop DVD shop

I can always rely on DVD land to come up with the goods when I'm tracking down a dvd, whether it be current or from the past. The site is easy to navigate and the service after purchase is commendable.
The prices on most products are better than ' competitive' so saves me the time of shopping around.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So great, so easy... thank you

I'm a first time user and most thankful to have found you. Your website is easy to navigate, the process was seamless, my order arrived well packed and in a timely manner. I have just placed my second order! Thank you.

Tonic wade

Tonic wadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

My wife ordered and paid for deadliest catch season 14. We have never received and we have since found out that is not available on DVD. As it’s now gone over the twelve months we can’t get our money back. Do not buy from this company as they have ripped me off.

Prompt service

DVD Land had the product I wanted at a very good price. The process was smooth and I received the product without any delays. A pleasure to buy product from.

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service

DVD Land had what I was after. Released in the 80’s I was very happy when I found these DVD’s in a 3 disc set for a very reasonable price.

Good service.

Good service.Illawarra, NSW

Good product,good service

I recently purchased a DVD,"The Aspern Papers",from DVD Land. This takes up one of Henry James' stories. Only DVD Land had this movie for sale. My dealings with DVD Land were prompt and professional and the DVD arrived in good shape. Although the movie turned out to be just so-so,I was pleased with the service. I would happily use DVD Land next time I wanted a DVD.

Carena

Carena

No Stress Shopping

I always get my DVD's from DVD LAND because the particular ones I'm searching for are always in stock and they work. Fitness to family flicks. My friends have been stung too many times with cheap overseas copies that don't play. I'd rather buy from reliable folk closer to home. I'm 100% happy.

Review for DVD Land

I ordered dvd set box on a Sat and by the next Thur delivered to my door and package was all in good order. I more than likely buy another set box from DVD Land because now I know how fast I got my order.