DVD Land

DVD Land

cbennett

cbennettWellington

Great products and great service, very fast with postage. I have been able to get all manner of dvds, great to have such a reliable top quality company in Australia. Will continue to use for a long time, very impressed.

Jan wallace

Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

HOrrified..

Excellent service, delivery always made on time and their product are top quality Even hard to find DVD can be found, I always shop in this store for my DVD

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DvdS arrived on time

Received my dvds on time and cheaper than any where else was very happy recommend for some hard to find titles very good customer service pleased with my purchases thank you

Sammi

SammiMid North Coast, NSW

LOVE DVD Land!!

DVD Land always has movies that have only just finished at the cinema readily available and DVD's I can't find anywhere else. Delivery is always quick. Very happy with their service.

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t EVER pre-order

So I pre-ordered and paid for Deadliest Catch latest series as a Christmas present. I kept checking the site and it kept saying “coming”, then I Googled the release date only to find that that series is not going to be released on DVD.
Gets worse - so I asked for a refund and was told twice that it had been processed, and I haven’t received a refund! Tried to dispute the PayPayl transaction, but because it was over 120 days they won’t look at it.
NEVER EVER pre-pay for an item that is supposedly coming.
Feeling totally ripped off!

Robyn H.

Robyn H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Receiving DVD

Very prompt service! I ordered a DVD that I couldnt get elsewhere and within a few days it arrived. Very happy with the choice of videos and the customer service.

Katharine

KatharinePerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

I was concerned about receiving a DVD in time for Xmas, especially living in WA. I made an enquiry through the website, and Aaron in customer service responded almost immediately, several times in a back & forth conversation and the order was placed within 30 minutes of my initial enquiry. Aaron even tracked it all the way through to my receipt of the order (before Xmas). I’ve never had such a prompt and efficient response. Can highly recommend ordering online. Thanks again Aaron.

Hugh

HughAustralian Capital Territory

Unhappy DVD Land !!!

James Harrison

James HarrisonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Brilliant customer service!

Cant recommend these guys enough! Provided super prompt and exceptional customer service when I made an enquiry via email and then watched over my order to ensure it arrived on time.

Bad service

Ordered DVD in March for $66. Movie released 4 December. Now available from them for $50 and in shops for less. Said extra was for postage but it was posted 2 weeks ago but still have not received it. Cannot supply proof of postage. They blame delay on fires but I have received other items from Gold Coast in 3 days. I am going away tomorrow so doubt if this DVD will be watchable by the time I return due to extreme heat.
They return emails but will not assist in any way.

Janette

JanetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I wanted and in time for Christmas

At the moment, I am looking for old classic movies, and usually succeed with DVD land, I have been to this site before and I will again, highly recommend, them

Graeme

GraemeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service and products delivered in a timely fashion

Excellent service: easy to deal with excellent range of DVD's to choose from: Delivered in a timely manner and safely. Look forward again to reviewing avaible DVD's and purchasing same.

Rarring

Excellent customer service fast and efficient deliveries.....a wide range of choices. I would definitely reccomend this site as a safe way to shop online for these products.. I am a returning customer

steamerfreak

steamerfreakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Assurance

The DVD set I ordered was delivered promptly and in good condition. I am happy to recommend this company to any other interested persons or friends. I have purchased multiple DVDs with successful results.

Philip101

Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent range, great prices

DVD Land has an excellent range of Australian content, much of it hard to find elsewhere. Pricing is very good and delivery is quick. I have purchased several times and have not been disappointed.

Maleficent

MaleficentPerth, WA

Family Run

This is a family run business that actively go out of there way to get you the product you seek. They communicate every step of the way and I was able to preorder a product months before its release. It was packaged carefully (rare these days) and Ben was helpful (even when I didnt read the terms clearly).

Pat C

Pat CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really great service

I received the products I ordered by next day delivery, all in full working order. really happy with the service.
I would definitely use them again, and in fact have done previous orders.

Michael B.

Michael B.

Great value for money

I am a new customer and I was very pleased with the prices, range, and quick delivery from DVD Land. Old favourites can now be enjoyed over and over and with the rubbish on free to air tv thats what Ill be doing.
Congratulations DVD Land and thank you.

November 19th 2019 Update: Great site

Ive Been looking for a certain DVD series for some time having seen only previews until it was told about DVDLand and found exactly what I wanted.
I was amazed by the large selection available.

KD79

KD79

TERRIBLE experience for me - Don't shop here!