DVD Land

DVD Land

4.3

Anita M

Anita MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't go anywhere else! Great Australian owned company too.

Brilliant company to deal with from beginning to end. Prompt service and fast delivery. Purchased a 'hard to find blue ray so very happy to have found that through DVD Land. Lovely staff too.

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

I placed my order with DVD Land after receiving a DVD from Amazon which would not play in this region. This is a problem that I have experienced with online DVD orders in the past. My order through DVD Land was perfect, the DVDs play on my device without any problems which is a relief. Receiving 5 in the package also kept the cost down because they were all movies that I love. The process was easy and there was fast arrival. Everything went smoothly. I will be ordering from DVD Land again in the future without any hesitation.

Corinne J.

Corinne J.Mid North Coast, NSW

Happy with Outcome.

Thankyou Ben for credit & continued liaison. I apologise for any mistake on my part & can confirm that you have done everything to my satisfaction & that any customers who have had similar problems can trust DVDLand to fix these problems with professionalism & patience.

jeffery p.

jeffery p.South East Queensland, QLD

still waiting

Ordered a DVD on the 5th September. Still waiting . two months. Will not recommend. Emailed and advised it was coming. no show

Rebecca

RebeccaGippsland, VIC

Easy DVD purchasing

Ordered and within a week I got my order, fast delivery and the DVDs were great. Pricing was great and love the value packs instead of having to buy each disc separately in some. Getting 3 discs in one cover was cheaper than buying them individually and soo much easier with not having soo many covers to store

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

The ease of buying DVD’s

When looking for DVD’s that are hard to find this is the place to go.
I love old movies and I find buying them from overseas, meant I had to buy a DVD player to watch them.

colin

colinCentral West, NSW

I ordered 4 dvd's back in August , they said it would take 14 plus days , but they arrived in only 8 days. Very fast service, considering other company's take a lot longer.

Game of thrones final season

Was not listed as a pre order. Was listed as available now in stock. Asked to have refund as all other stores do they refused. Said they’d send and I could post back for refund. Thought this was dodgy and it was. Terrible store tells tales which lack truth, and lie about refunds. Believe they should not be dealt with and have the worst postage time ever.

Mark H.

Mark H.Central, SA

DVD not received; replacement not sent

Ordered a DVD set - pre release- 18 months ago. Contacted DVDland after 12 months to enquire about the set. They investigated and said AUS post had delivered it in December last year - did not receive it. Said they would send a replacement. 7 months later, after many reminders I still have not received it and have asked for my money back. They have been unpleasant to deal with. Do not buy their products.

Find out how DVD Land compares to other Online Shops

The Henderson Kids 1 and 2 series.

Very fast order to have delivered which was a vey welcome surprise considering other items I have order from different companies has not arrived yet . Both DVDs where perfect, safe packaging so the DVDs where in perfect condition when I relived them . So happy . I would highly recommend this company , prompt, professional and hug range of DVDs to chose from.
Trudy.

Angie d

Angie dSydney, NSW

Great website!!!

A great website to shop from, easy to navigate and follow, wide range of dvds and fantastic prices, reccomend dvd land to everyone, very happy and satastisfied customer, thankyou:):) angie d

Misrepresentative advertising and poor customer service

Like other people on this review feed I purchased items 10 months ago advertised as coming soon, they refuse to refund or offer any other resolution. Can now watch the product I ordered on streaming service. Would recommend not buying from this store.

Lynne and Terry M.

Lynne and Terry M.Perth, WA

Brilliant service

DVD Land’s service is fantastic, delivery quick and never disappointed in the customer service and the selection of DVD’s to choose from, I always find what I am looking for. Thank you.

old cow

old cowWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great service

great service and quick delivery on dvds I hope to buy a lot more dvds in the future if the service is still top rate.hope to get quick delivery on the next order,thank-you

Tracey P.

Tracey P.Sydney, NSW

Brought a tv series it was easy and quick delivery no problems

I purchased a tv dvd series it was easy and delivery was quick i will be buying plenty more dvdland is great lots of movies and tv shows to choose from its awesome

FANTASTIC SERVICE

I bought a DVD last week and was delivered in two days. I was amazed at the service. I just love it when you buy a product and it is delivered in a timely manner. I am already planning to buy more from you in the coming months.

good business practice

I purcased a product online and it was promptly delivered.
what more could I ask for? It is always so unwise to not be an efficient provider of services if you want to stay in business. Well done.
thank you.

Lizzie

LizzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DREADFUL SERVICE

I purchased 2 DVD's (separately) in October last year 2019, they were advertised as coming soon. It is now August 2020, I still don't have them and despite asking for my money back multiple times I still don't have it. These shows are now available on streaming and I have no use for the DVD's. Will never purchase from them again.

JMK

JMKSydney, NSW

Perfect birthday present

Having looked elsewhere previously I was thrilled to finally find a box set of Foyles War at DVDLand. My email enquiry about a delivery window (I wanted to ensure my father received his present in time) was replied to promptly by Aaron who assured me they could courier it and deliver by the required date. He also offered to follow up to make sure there were no delays. Everything went smoothly, the video was delivered early and my father was thrilled. Very happy customer!

Bithday present

Looking for a random dvd and found it here. Fantastic. Happy husband loved his gift. Tried to find it on other outlets but no luck. Thanks to dvd land they came up withthe goods.