DVD Shelf

DVD Shelf

Lack of response confirms Pirate dvds

Here's how the emails went:
March 2, 2019
03:12 Me: Hi, just wanted to check, you're able to send Outlander season 4 dvd immediately? Other sites have a release date of 29 May.. Please confirm, thanks

05:52 Shaun Harrington, customer support: Hi, yes, we can send immediately, in stock now (imported from U.S) May for AU version.

06:00 Me: Hi,
Wow! Sorry, but the old 'sounds too good to be true' bit is in my ear...
So, it's all 13 episodes, and 'extras', on disc's that will work on my player, and not poor quality pirate copy?
Sorry to question, but we all know there are dodgy sellers out there.
Cheers

The above all happened Saturday afternoon so I gave until now (midday Monday) for a response

Shaun Harrington, customer support: No response....
What does that tell you?
I'll be dropping in to my local JbHifi on 29 May...

Item not received with no response to multiple queries.

I've sent four emails, two messenger queries and a live chat message. No reply! No item! Phone number always engaged. Shonky company. Disgusting lack of service and communication. Don't buy!

great customer service

DVD's came very quickly and safely and any problems regarding them were quickly solved by Shaun. Great experience buying from DVD Shelf

Slow arrival - but happy

Ordered a TV series 5 days before Xmas so I expected a bit of a delay as I didn't pay extra for fast postage.
DVDs arrived on 7 January - pretty good considering. They arrived well packaged and presented, all intact and, I might add, do not appear to be cheap copies at all - multi region PAL discs well presented.

Fake dvds

The DVD this company sent me was clearly a fake. The printed cover was of very poor quality, as are the discs. It states on the fake printed cover that it is a region 1 so to hide that a sticker was on the plastic to cover that area. I now find out that this series 2 hasn’t even been realised yet. Avoid buying from this fraudulent site.

Friendly, efficient service

DVD took longer than I expected to arrive, due to Christmas postal delays. Shaun was quick to respond to my email and DVD arrived shortly after. It was well packaged.

DVD Set China Beach

Great service-Videos arrived in quick time-Exactly as depicted on Product description.
Items were well wrapped to ensure nil damage-Item ordered just before Xmas and arrived just before New years..Shipped express with nil fuss.

great service

Very happy with purchase. The dvds arrived in good condition. Shaun was helpful and easy to communicate with, would happily purchase dvds again.

Excellent service!!

Excellent service, good product. Very happy with the service. Original order was lost in post, seller had no hesitations in sending another. Fabulous!!

Bob's Burgers S1 to S8.

Finally received the order but put any delay to the courier service not supplier. Shaun was most prompt with emails as to what was the delay but at Christmas time we can only expect high volumes of shipping

Getting annoyed .

2 emails sent still no reply . Even the reset password on the web site wont work , Wont answer phone . Social media can be a powerful thing . Strongly suspect the so call positive reviews are dummy posts .

Very happy dealing with Shaun

I recently purchased the new “Yellowstone” DVD series from Shaun, I paid express post, so it was worthwhile to speed up delivery, other wise it can be a little slow. The case was cracked, so I emailed Shaun and asked him if he could send me another. He was very helpful, it took a while to arrive, but I was very surprised to find a new DVD set along with the case, so I was really pleased. He is able to get DVD series that are not released here yet, and so far they have all worked well for me.

Probably Pirated

I purchased a TV series.
Easy ordering process.
No tracking for postage.
The order was received in a reasonable timeframe (less than 2 weeks).

Looks like it's probably pirated due to:
1. The DVD's paper cover isn't good quality, vibrant and sharp. Same with photo print on the DVD's disc. Looks like a photocopy.
2. When you insert the DVD there is no selection menu to choose what episode of the series you wish to watch. It starts playing the first episode immediately.
3. The quality of the film is pretty good but still not as "sharp" as a regular DVD.

I don't own the actual TV series bought from a store so I can not compare the DVDShelf's version to the "real thing". However, owning other DVD movies & TV series I think its pretty safe to say it should have a menu to choose your episodes.

Shaun is a man of his word

Happy to find someone who could supply 12 Monkeys season 4 at a reasonable price, a slight delay on delivery but upon my enquiry, Shaun attended to it right away and the DVD came as promised - well done Shaun and thank you.

Complete Satisfaction

Order confirmed same day but advised out of stock but will be sent within 2 weeks. Not received but followed up with Shaun who advised a replacement would be sent ASAP. Received 3 days later. To me this is customer service 101
Highly recommend.

Very happy.

Recent new customer of DVD shelf, Shaun was very helpful and responded to all messages prompyly. Would thoroughly recommend DVD shelf and will be using them again. Debbie WA

A hidden gem of a shop

I've purchased several dvd's now and the service each time has been excellent.
Shaun will go above and beyond for his customers.
I highly recommend DVD Shelf.

Awesome service

WOW!!! thats all i can say fast reliable and trustworthy always updated on progress. Thank you guys will definitely be looking to buy again from your service/store. One happy customer.

January 1st 2019 Update: The Demon is back ........

Purchase of The Exorcist (season 1 & 2) purchase arrived on time as promised no problems wonderful service A1+++ kept me updated via email of progress of purchases. Will ALWAYS come back as prices here are cheap and the DVDs are of high quality. Keep up the great work Shaun :) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 !!!!!!!

Received in Excellent Condition in a timely manner

I bought a copy of Daniel Boone TV Box Set Brand new in perfect condition. I emailed and spoke to Shaun over the phone and he was quick with his responses. Very happy and will shop with him again.

Great customer service

Excellent range of television series box sets that are often hard to obtain in Australia. The communication from DVD-Shelf was excellent, so that I knew exactly the status of my order at all times until it arrived. The order arrived promptly, safely & was well packaged.