DVD Shelf

DVD Shelf

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sophie D.

Sophie D.Hunter Region, NSW

Product I received was fake

I purchased a DVD set and they were all fake copies. This store does not sell genuine products and they are not based in Australia. I raised this with them and they did not disagree

TanyaKane

TanyaKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

1 star because i cant give 0

Item not received after 2 months!!!!!!!

I ordered the complete series of CSI MIAMI with extra delivery fee to be delivered in 10 days. I waited for the item and after 10 days I messaged them. They responded with apologies and refunded the delivery fee. After 2 months I called them asking for my DVDS and they said ‘sorry must got lost’ with brocken English. He then reimbursed my money a few days later. Not happy!! Very unreliable company. I will not order from them again. No trust....

A Guy

A GuySydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality product and good price

I purchased the 6th season of Elementary. The price was cheaper than any other vendor. Many vendors did not even have it for sale or if they did it was not even ready for release (pre order). The product was dispatched the day after ordering and arrived within the stated time. DVD was in the original wrapper . Delivery was free and standard mail so it took about 8 days. I would certainly consider using this vendor again

Kirstyn

KirstynSouthwest, VIC

Lack of response confirms Pirate dvds

Tiff1971

Tiff1971South East Queensland, QLD

Item not received with no response to multiple queries.

I've sent four emails, two messenger queries and a live chat message. No reply! No item! Phone number always engaged. Shonky company. Disgusting lack of service and communication. Don't buy!

great customer service

DVD's came very quickly and safely and any problems regarding them were quickly solved by Shaun. Great experience buying from DVD Shelf

Slow arrival - but happy

Ordered a TV series 5 days before Xmas so I expected a bit of a delay as I didn't pay extra for fast postage.
DVDs arrived on 7 January - pretty good considering. They arrived well packaged and presented, all intact and, I might add, do not appear to be cheap copies at all - multi region PAL discs well presented.

Lee

LeeIpswich

Fake dvds

The DVD this company sent me was clearly a fake. The printed cover was of very poor quality, as are the discs. It states on the fake printed cover that it is a region 1 so to hide that a sticker was on the plastic to cover that area. I now find out that this series 2 hasn’t even been realised yet. Avoid buying from this fraudulent site.

Friendly, efficient service

DVD took longer than I expected to arrive, due to Christmas postal delays. Shaun was quick to respond to my email and DVD arrived shortly after. It was well packaged.

DVD Set China Beach

Great service-Videos arrived in quick time-Exactly as depicted on Product description.
Items were well wrapped to ensure nil damage-Item ordered just before Xmas and arrived just before New years..Shipped express with nil fuss.

great service

Very happy with purchase. The dvds arrived in good condition. Shaun was helpful and easy to communicate with, would happily purchase dvds again.

Hales

HalesAustralia

Excellent service!!

Excellent service, good product. Very happy with the service. Original order was lost in post, seller had no hesitations in sending another. Fabulous!!

Martin

MartinCranebrook

Bob's Burgers S1 to S8.

Finally received the order but put any delay to the courier service not supplier. Shaun was most prompt with emails as to what was the delay but at Christmas time we can only expect high volumes of shipping

Getting annoyed .

2 emails sent still no reply . Even the reset password on the web site wont work , Wont answer phone . Social media can be a powerful thing . Strongly suspect the so call positive reviews are dummy posts .

Morge 15

Morge 15Alstonville

Very happy dealing with Shaun

I recently purchased the new “Yellowstone” DVD series from Shaun, I paid express post, so it was worthwhile to speed up delivery, other wise it can be a little slow. The case was cracked, so I emailed Shaun and asked him if he could send me another. He was very helpful, it took a while to arrive, but I was very surprised to find a new DVD set along with the case, so I was really pleased. He is able to get DVD series that are not released here yet, and so far they have all worked well for me.

MB12

MB12Melbourne

Probably Pirated

Bradfab

Bradfabsydney

Shaun is a man of his word

Happy to find someone who could supply 12 Monkeys season 4 at a reasonable price, a slight delay on delivery but upon my enquiry, Shaun attended to it right away and the DVD came as promised - well done Shaun and thank you.

Complete Satisfaction

Order confirmed same day but advised out of stock but will be sent within 2 weeks. Not received but followed up with Shaun who advised a replacement would be sent ASAP. Received 3 days later. To me this is customer service 101
Highly recommend.

Very happy.

Recent new customer of DVD shelf, Shaun was very helpful and responded to all messages prompyly. Would thoroughly recommend DVD shelf and will be using them again. Debbie WA

Marleyasked

I ordered some DVD's on the 10/8/18, still nothing, however email states that I have received them??? Tried contacting this Shaun, NO ANSWER, EVER! Tried emailing them and email kept returning?? Tried Messenger on their FB page, still no reply!! Is this a fake company?

Ccc
Ccc

No, this is 100% not a fake company, I'm pretty sure it's a very small business though. I paid the extra postage charge which might explain why I received them so quickly. I think if you don't pay the extra postage it can take 3 weeks to arrive. As I wrote in my review I ordered on a Sat & they were on my doorstep the following Fri. Before I ordered I emailed him to see if there was another way to pay as I didn't have a Paypal account. He replied to my email shortly after. I was initially unsure about whether DVDSHELF was real or a scam but I can tell you without any doubt it is real. What did you actually order from DVDSHELF? You say you've waited 10 days, I wouldn't be alarmed yet (especially if you didn't pay the extra postage for quickest delivery) Be patient & let me know how it progresses.

Frustrated
Frustrated

Hi Marley
It took me nearly a month to get my DVD's as I think they come from China. I know that when I got them I found out they WHERE NOT ORIGINALS. I did expess my disappopintment about this as their web site looks like they are selling original copies. I got no reply !!!
So if you are happy with getting copies you'll get them in about a month. If you want originals Buy somewhere else.

Marley

Hi all, I just received my DVD's, they seem to be ok, however the packaging is a little different from the others I have, as these are seasoned DVD's from a sitcom...finally got a message from Shaun, in which he was very nice and apologetic. I have ordered from am American Company, cant remember their name, I didn't pay a postage fee, and they arrived in 4 working days. Thank you all for your advice.... :)