Dymadon Paracetamol

Dymadon Paracetamol

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dymadon Paracetamol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

StuR
    StuRMurray Region, NSW

Loving the applicator

This used to come in a plain bottle so even if you used a syringe you'd waste a lot because it's quite viscous and syringes never reach to the bottom. The newer packaging is more like Nurofen (invert the bottle to draw into syringe), great improvement!
    Sometimes I'd prefer a plastic bottle (tile floors) but you can't have everything.

Pitpat
    PitpatHobart, TAS

The only way to get paracetamol into our 1yo

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Tim M.
    Tim M.

Ideal for babies.

Bought panadol because my 8 month old was sick - no go, she puked it up straight away and hated us for hours.

Looked online and asked the pharmacist. Bought Dymadon - went down like a treat, stayed down and mostly importantly worked.

Panadol is going in the bin...

Purchased in at Amcal for $6.95.

Jen RR
    Jen RRPerth, WA

Kids hate it but I like the price

I love that there is another option to panadol since all the marketing we see as parents is panadol panadol panadol. This is cheaper and just as effective. Only issue is my kids hate it, I can’t get them to take this. Not sure if it’s because they’ve been bought up on panadol, but the flavour is definitely heavier or stronger or something.

Purchased in .

Find out how Dymadon Paracetamol compares to other Child Medications

It's ok but it's not as strong

Better flavour however it's half the strength per mL compared to Panadol and most generics so I have to battle trying to get my son to take twice the amount of liquid. Good if your child likes the flavour but my baby boy fusses either way so I'd rather struggle with 1.5mL not 3.

Mtr
    MtrBallarat

Best paracetamol out there

Tastes SO much better than that awful vanilla cherry flavor Panadol and most generics use, finally I can get my daughter to take it without a battle every time. Also costs less which is a bonus, and the dosing device is easy to use. Highly recommend this product to anyone struggling to get their little one to take Panadol. My daughter actually asks for more!

Hellkitty
    HellkittyAdelaide

Cost effective and good taste.

Dymadon literally costs half the price of it's competitors because the dosage needed is less than the others.

Tried Panadol and my daughter hated the flavour. Dymadon is always easy to administer (although need to convince her she doesn't need more) and tastes much nicer.

Worth a try if Panadol isn't readily accepted.

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

Effective

I used dymadon for my baby when he had his two months immunization needles and drop. It was the first time that I gave my baby a pain relief and I was a bit worried as my baby has a sensitive tummy. After eating the drops he did not have any pain, slept very well and no tummy issues. He became fussy when I missed a dose and i realised how effective this drop is.
    Taste and effectiveness
    Price

Brisbanite
    BrisbaniteSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best paracetamol I found, baby loves it and even cries for more !!!

Nina
    NinaSydney, NSW

Great stuff

My 4 year old took this while recovering from having his tonsils out. He'd be in terrible pain, but 5 mins after taking this he was so much happier. He won't take panadol, so the nurses put me on to dymadon. For extreme pain we could alternate between dymadon and nurofen, which was really helpful
    Easy to administer

greylies1
    greylies1sydney

yummy pain relief

My 3 months old spat out baby panadol but he likes this one. It is very easy to measure it the dosage and very cheap to buy. One thing I don't like about it is sticky. I guess all medicine are like that. I really love the product. I highly recommend it. Thank you.
    effective pain relief. Very tasty.
    sticky

Thank you Dymadon!

My 7 month old little miss has just started teething and is having a terrible time of it, we tried everything, baby panadol seemed to have no effect and she would fight not to have it, panadol also seemed to put her off her food, we tried brauer teething medicine and Weleda teething powder, nothing worked. She was up for hours each night crying in pain then we discovered Dymadon, at first she fought it thinking it must be more of that yucky stuff but when she tasted it she stopped squirming and sucked the rest out of the syringe, 20 mins later she was relaxed enough to sleep and she slept for 10 hours through the night! Love this stuff, works a charm.
    Baby likes the taste

Dhita
    DhitaAU

The only paracetamol my son would take

My son would not take the baby panadol. After searching and buying all the paracetamol brand in the market, I finally found the one he likes. DYMADON. I tasted it and it doesn't taste as bitter as the other paracetamol. May be because it contains only half paracetamol in every mg compare to other ones.
    The syringe is good and very smooth. My son actually suck it off the syringe.
    Every mom should have this in the medicine cupboard if their baby won't take other paracetamol.
    It works the same as panadol and take the fever away in the same amount of time.
    I am glad I found this med.
    the only paracetamol that has great flavour, great syringe that comes with it, not as bitter as other paracetamol in the market
    nothing so far

Melissa J
    Melissa JPerth , WA

Put this in your medicine cabinet!

Finally a paracetamol my son will take with out a fight! The flavour is a pleasant orange flavour and is slightly viscous so it doesn't roll straight out of his mouth. The syringe it comes with is great and makes getting the right dose easy. It also comes with a little insert that you can put into the bottle to make it easier to get the liquid out but you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Best kids paracetamol available.
    Great flavour, easy to use

Vundaful
    VundafulPerth

Everything needed in a children's pain relief