Dyson

Dyson is the most terrible, discriminative company with terrible sales people

Dyson is the most terrible company in Australia. Their customer service is the worst. They discriminate, dishonour their commitment. I firmly believe it's not whole picture of this well established company. It's origin/ James Dyson should know about it how they operate here :((

DysonDyson

Your review is certainly concerning as we certainly don't want any Dyson owner to feel this way.

Please forward your details through to auaskdyson@dyson.com as we are keen to see what went wrong and get this sorted for you.

Kate T.

Kate T.

Terrible Customer service

Berigora

Berigora6 Henderson Street, Garran

Excellent customer service

Needed a part for my Dyson V7. Ordered the part through Dyson which was reasonably priced (some vacuum cleaner shops were charging 100% more for the same part). Even though my warranty had expired, I was offered the part gratis. Thank you Dyson

Mike WPerth, WA

Dyson, HP03 Air Purifier

happy customerMid North Coast, NSW

support given

I have a dyson v6 vacuum cleaner which I am very happy with, Unfortunately one of the brushes became bent and couldn't be connected. When I contacted "support" I was so happy with the lady who I spoke to - she was not only very polite but extremely helpful and cheerful- this is unlike many "support"people so WELL DONE DYSON - I will keep using your products.

Beaky

BeakyMaudsland

Fantastic Product Customer Service

Joseph

JosephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for excellant service in Coopers Plains;

Last week, we went to the service center in Coopers Plains, as I inserted a moist filter into our v11 and cooked the circuit board. The two ladies there could not have been more helpful and delightful to deal with and just converse with. They solved our problem very quickly and efficiently, so much so that I bought a new 7 model to replace a 8 year old animal unit we have. Dyson is certainly a very respected company in our minds as the two ladies on the front desk in Coopers Plains. Many thanks Joe and Toni.

Cat c.

Cat c.

Dyson Customer Service - Brisbane and call centre

Jeff G.

Jeff G.South East Queensland, QLD

Be warned by this!

We purchased a Dyson expecting to have parts available when needed. 8 years old, supposed to be top of the range and they informed up that the hose is no longer available....but they will give us a discount on a new model. What kind of an idiot would go back for another one after finding this out? Nothing else wrong with the machine but it is only fit for the tip thanks to Dyson's policy.
Fool me once, shame on thee
Fool me twice, shame on me!

Vikashni

VikashniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Customer service staff was very unhelpful. She seem want to get me off the phone rather than help me.She couldnt help me, she was brupt, telling me go to harvey norman and make a claim. I am unsure of the procedure and dont want to waste my time going to harvey norman. She actually told me my warranty expires back in 2017 and not even ask me further question about product care policy.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable machine and upsetting experience

They pay. Attention to what you say.

The staff on the Dyson care. Line are so polite patient and help. Full. A very rare thing these. Days they. Answered all my. Questions I give. The Dyson care line a ten out of ten. Donna. Greenbury

Tamara

TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best vaccum I have ever owned

I have been to Dyson Service Centre Coopers Plains several times. The girls are extremely helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help me with my problem at all times and went way beyond what I call excellent service. Previously I have dealt with other customer service for a similar product and their service was so terrible that I went out and bought a Dyson. Never looked back. Excellent friendly service by the girls.

Poppy

Poppy

Lying, unreliable

It takes a whole task force for Dyson to provide a simple tracking number many days after an item has supposedly “shipped” and even with all the man power, a simple task is undoable. It’s unbelievable. Supervisors (x2) unreliable and will tell you they will call you back, only for no call to ever be returned or information about your near $600 item to be received. You then have to stay on the line for half an hour while they conjure up more stories to tell. They lie and severely lack transparency. Cannot wait for the item to arrive (if it ever does) as it will be going straight back and I will never be buying another Dyson product again on principle of very very poor customer service and transparency.

DysonDyson

This is certainly concerning and not the experience we want to provide to any Dyson owner.

If you could please forward your review and order details to auaskdyson@dyson.com we will be happy to investigate this and get a resolution for you.

Stuart A.

Stuart A.Sydney, NSW

Average product, terrible service!

We had our V10 animal for less than 6 months before we started having problems with the charge running our out despite the low setting and constant blockages, then the head stopped working, Dyson said they had stock and would replace it, then it didn't show, so they said stock would be here the next week and be sent out, then it didn't show again, now it's going to be another month - if we're lucky! Not holding by breath waiting for their non-existant customer service

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty cleanerhead

I have two Dyson Lightball vacuums and both cleanerheads have ceased to function. Is this an inherent problem with these machines?
I am not impressed. I reported the first one to go to Dyson and have now been waiting since 9th September for a replacement head.

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Review

I had a small problem with my Animal stick. Took it to Dyson at Coopers Plains and received the most excellent customer service I have ever received. The ladies in customer service went above and beyond.
In this day of not so good customer service unfortunately, Dyson service at Coopers Plains were exceptional. Thank you

SniferVIC, 3059

Poor and Tribble Customer Service - Please think twice of buying a Dyson

Snifer

Thanks. I sent the invoice and e-mail chain.

Diana

DianaPerth, WA

Dyson Hairdryer

Not happy! I purchased my Dyson Hair Dryer nearly 8 months ago and it has recently been in for repair for over heating. Now, not even 6 weeks after this the unit is found the same thing. I live an hour away from our repair centre so was told they would send me a postage label which they did. I was advised that they cannot just replace, let alone give me a loan unit. Now 3 weeks after I am still waiting for a replacement (they deemed my unit faulty). Called through to service and they advised they are not sure what the hold up is (blaming Covid again) and someone would call me within 48 hours.... conserving what you pay for the unit the after service is shocking....

B T.asked

I ordered the same Dyson product online three times paying with my credit card. Each time Dyson sent me a separate order number with cancellation email of each advising Oder was cancelled, product will not be shipped and I will not be charged. ******but you have charged me for each order the amount deducted from my credit card is over AUD$1600.
Why did Dyson charge my credit card and cancel my order at the same time for each order placed?

happy customer

Did you phone Dyson or order on line?? I ordered by phone and I couldn't be more satisfied - the lady assistant was extremely helpful.

DysonDyson

If your order was unsuccessful, you may have a pending transaction on your card, however please be assured this charge won't finalise and will be released within 10 working days (depending on your financial institution).

If we can assist further, please get in touch with our Dyson Experts. You can find ways to get in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

B T.

I did 2 x online orders and 1x phone order. For all 3 orders it was the same product. I received a cancellation email for each order from Dyson.
Yes the customer service was very helpful to sell me one product over the phone but was let down again by the cancellation email I’ve received.

Then I checked my bank and could see that money has been charged for all 3 orders. Shown as pending which means all those funds $1600 are now tied up by Dyson until they process the refund.

This has never happened to me before.

Evelyn Hamilton

Evelyn Hamiltonasked

I want to buy a dyson hairdryer for my daughter in Australia for Christmas but it won’t accept my phone number?

DysonDyson

Apologies for any disappointment, however orders via www.dyson.com.au do need Australian contact details.

We would encourage using the recipients contact number if possible to allow you to process your order.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Happy soleasked

I had my Dyson 7 for only 2 months and I have had to send it in for repair. I am very disappointed because today I used my Melie and its so much stronger, should
I have ordered a Dyson 8,9,10?
I feel cheated after all the carry on " how good a dyson is" I'm certainly not convinced.
My name is Adelina Camilleri
[personal details removed]

I would like to know how long it will be till I get it back and will it work better. Actually when I first got I thought it had been used as the wand had scuff marks all over it.
The operator I spoke for 3/4 of an hour was lovely but that's beside the point. I not at all happy with my purchase. I appreciate it if you look into my issue and resolve the problem.

DysonDyson

We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Dyson machine. So we can look into this further, please forward your details (including name, address, contact number and serial number of your machine) to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to assist.

Happy sole

Thank you i would appreciate your assistance
Kind regards Adelina Camilleri

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives