2.2

Pari123

Pari123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Care

Terrible customer experience thus far! V7 Pro vacuum with faulty battery diagnosed on 18 June, promised to deliver battery by 26th June, 3rd July and then by 10th July. Today was informed that the revised ETA is up to 12 days PLUS 10 working days local delivery

TERRIBLE WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS

This is not acceptable at all. It has been more than 4 weeks since we've claimed the warranty and sent our vacuum cleaner to Dyson and we still haven't received it back. We have 2 kids (4 years old and 6 months old) - the house gets very messy everyday because kids play. We've been picking up small rubbish ourselves to the point that both my wife and I have regular back pains now. These times hygiene is very important because of COVID19. We go outside and bring all kinds of germs under our shoes and proper daily vacuum is very important. When I call the customer care they say that technicians are waiting for the parts but there is no ETA. What does this mean?? no ETA??? we can't wait for it forever!!!

Barb B.

Barb B.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service, polite and reliable. Diagnosed the problem over phone and the spare part was dispatched immediately at no cost. Couldn’t ask for better. Love my Dyson stick vacs.

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Disappointed about the Dyson Customer Service

Vacuum cleaner part

Thankyou so much for your prompt delivery of the Dyson vacuum head appliance part, as we have only had our new Dyson vacuum cleaner for a short time. Great customer service

Dyson is the most irresponsible company

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear you haven't heard from us. We certainly expect follow up phone calls to be returned.

If you could please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com we will be in touch to assist in getting this sorted for you.

Zoe
Zoe

MosSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Should you wish for us to look into this, we are only happy to help.

Frances

FrancesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of battery

Thank you to the wonderful lady who helped me with the replacement of the battery for my Dyson product. She was so helpful and courteous. The best was to come - no charge for the battery which arrived safely and was so easy t fit. Thank you again
Frances Fitzgerald

Sundar

SundarSydney, NSW

Worst Service

I bought a Dyson hot + cool air purifier. It's making noise while in oscillation mode. They are refusing to send me a replacement. They want me to mail it first, they will assess and the advise while I am without a hear. No help whatsoever on the phone/email. I am never buying another Dyson again.

Poor quality and service

I bought the hair straightener on the 29th of May. 4 weeks later I noticed the heat adjustment is not working properly. I took the straightener to Dyson service and they cannot repair or give the replacement on the spot. I asked how long it will take. They said, they don’t know. This product is fairly new and way above the market price (doubled). I’m surprised with the quality and the service.

Suman

SumanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dyson airwrap stopped working after few months

I had Dyson airwrap purchased from good guys and stopped working after few months . Contacted Dyson they took the device 2 weeks back and never heard from them its $699 not worth of buying the device that exepnsive . Dyson customer service also zero

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Appalling website and customer service

Darren

Darren

Great Product & Service

Bought a V11 recently and the trigger button started to play up. i called up and theyre sending a replacement part. 2 year warranty and the service is top tier. The product is awesome too. Im really surprised at the amount of negative review here. Definitely not a true reflection on the amount of happy Dyson customers out there.

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't use Dyson, customer service is non existent!

Can't actually rate the product but writing this to warn customers don't buy from dyson online! I purchased the V11 absolute pro through them on Marketplace, their ad said "posted within 2 business days" and it's now 9 business days and I still have no tracking number or my item! I have tried contacting them numerous times, even asked just to cancel the order and get a refund but they just ignore me so I'm going to my bank as this item cost over $1000.00 and they have taken my money but won't provide a vacuum - they're crooks! Well done Dyson, you've lost me and a number of my friends, will NEVER purchase anything from you again as if your products are anything like your non existent customer service then I wouldn't even give you 1 star!

J9

Don't worry I had to contact Catch to get a response and they have issued me with a refund, you were no help at all - one thing you are good at is ignoring people so pity help anyone who has trouble with their Dyson!

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Will never buy another Dyson!

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We handle everything case by case and would value the opportunity to look into this further.

Please forward your review and details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch shortly.

Holly
Holly

I have already spoken to one of your representatives about my issue and they were no help whatsoever. Just directed me to buy another battery.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are happy to look into this further as we want to help and look into this. Please just forward your review and details to us via email and we will be in touch shortly.

Steve8426

Steve8426Hobart

Love my V11 and great support

Joe VDunlop 2615, ACT

Poor Customer Service, Drop in Quality Build.

They don’t build them like they used to, cheaper components for bigger profits.

once you have the inevitable problem with your machine the warranty call centre is appalling to deal with. Unless you want to buy a new vacuum while you wait 4 weeks to get it back!!

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and are keen to find out what went wrong and get this sorted.

Please forward your review and details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

So we can look into your situation further, please email your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com. Our Dyson Experts will be in touch shortly to assist and discuss your concerns. Apologies, however we can't assist further via Product Review.

Tartan

TartanPerth, WA

Very slow on refunds

Purchased a v8 online but then I saw that the v11 had come down in price so returned the v8 and ordered the v11, while I am very happy with the machine I received and email 2 weeks ago saying they had received the v8 so yes I am still waiting for them to return my funds, have been in touch and told it could take up to 45 days, are u serious, I have never had to wait this long for a refund from anyone taking into consideration that they have had the machine for 2 weeks now, very upset that they have $600 of my money

Joe Bloke

Joe BlokeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Average performance, hugely over priced with little to no parts support in Australia.

Harmit

HarmitSydney, NSW

False Advertising

Dyson advertised the Dyson Animal on Google for $549. However when you click on the link, the website said the price is $599. False and misleading advertising. If you call their Call center they won't honour and blame google for it. Even after complaining the offer is still there.

Ashleigh P.

Ashleigh P.asked

I bought a Dyson V11outsize yesterday I didn’t even use it for 30mins and it’s stopped working altogether and smell like burnt rubber !!!
I probably used it for 20minutes with intervals in between (I’m over estimating the time I used it for ) , I wish I bought something different expensive and disappointing

Happy soleasked

I had my Dyson 7 for only 2 months and I have had to send it in for repair. I am very disappointed because today I used my Melie and its so much stronger, should
I have ordered a Dyson 8,9,10?
I feel cheated after all the carry on " how good a dyson is" I'm certainly not convinced.
My name is Adelina Camilleri
[personal details removed]

I would like to know how long it will be till I get it back and will it work better. Actually when I first got I thought it had been used as the wand had scuff marks all over it.
The operator I spoke for 3/4 of an hour was lovely but that's beside the point. I not at all happy with my purchase. I appreciate it if you look into my issue and resolve the problem.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Dyson machine. So we can look into this further, please forward your details (including name, address, contact number and serial number of your machine) to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to assist.

Happy sole

Thank you i would appreciate your assistance
Kind regards Adelina Camilleri

Chris T.

Chris T.asked

What is the point of saying to register your machine online when it clearly doesn’t work...have tried on several occasions and checked the serial number each time but it says it’s an invalid seri al number ..we bought a V7 stick vacuum from Aldi in Kingaroy on the 19/12/2019...serial number as I am reading it now is G3B-AU-MJR7927A.....can you help ???

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We certainly wouldn't expect any difficulties in registering your Dyson V7 and can only apologise for any frustration this has caused.

Please forward the serial number of your machine along with your name, address and contact number to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will only be happy to register your Dyson for you.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives