Varun

VarunSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Recently got my Dyson vacuum serviced, called to request if machine can be sent to work address.
I was told before it gets shipped out, someone from customer service will be in touch, no one called and on the next day machine was delivered to Australia post's distribution center which is 15kms away from home and only operates Mon-Fri (7-4pm).

Done with Dyson

I love Dyson vacuums AND the service support team

I own two Dyson vacuum cleaners - which I love. Both aging, but still performing brilliantly. I have now had two engagements with the support team on the phone, one a few years ago and one a few weeks ago. I am writing to say that the support people are fantastic. I got sound advice and was able to purchase parts to do my own repair (replace battery pack). The parts turned up very promptly (I am in the bush, so this was noticed). The parts were well packed and easy to install. Please thank the team for me! I am so impressed with the quality of the products and the professionalism of the support team! Joe

Dyson has got a really good reputation

Been using our two Dyson vacuums for years and the batteries went out. They were also out of warranty. Called up Dyson and they sent us new ones, free of charge!!

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

We own 2 Dyson Products. We are a Fan.

Good Afternoon -- I would like to say - the last 2 weeks I have been dealing with your Customer Service Team - I must say - as a Customer who owns 2 Dyson Products - The Service and communication has been 5 Star Plus - I hope this feedback can be given back to the Team. You have already won me over as a customer because of your products, but now you have me as a Customer for Life. Thank you. Dave

Luke C.

Luke C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service experience.

Item returned to sender with an alleged wrong address which was not the case. Dyson said they had issues with Australia post not delivering items, them proceeds to rebook delivery with Australia post.

Serenitys mumma

Serenitys mummaSydney, NSW

Dyson customer service sets the benchmark!!!

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing products, abysmal service...

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and keen to look into this further and assist if this has not yet been finalised.

Please just forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly.

Ben

Yet another cut and paste response from an unsympathetic Dyson representative. I’d rather gouge my eyes out with a stick than deal with your company again.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We can only apologise you feel this way, it isn't how we want any Dyson owner to feel.

We are happy to look into this further and discuss if you wish. Please just send us an email, we are happy to help.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

I would recommend Dyson to anyone their customer service is EXCELLENT
I could not be happier the lady on the phone was courteous and helped with everything I asked AAAAA+++

Carls

CarlsSydney, NSW

Dyson refusing exchange when air wrap has ceased working altogether

I purchased a Dyson air wrap 6 months ago and it has ceased working altogether. I’ve asked if I can exchange it at the Dyson store I purchased it from and been denied. I must send it to them and be without this product that I use as my only hair dryer until they can inspect it.

Craig W.Sydney, NSW

Dyson badly run and managed

Purchased a v7 online .dyson got delivery address incorrect and it was returned to them .phoned and explained i need it in next 3 days .they were aggresive and implicated they were perfect and could not be their fault but would give it high priority and re contact .nothing recieved they have my money but no product .
They have angered the wrong person
This will go further
NEVER BUY OF DYSON

Craig W.

I have forwarded details as requested .Intersting to see what happens.

Craig W.

Typical All talk nearly 3 days not a whisper.Dyson are a shonky organization with no customer service whatsoever.
Dont deal with DYSON save your time and money .go elsewhere

Sue

SueBalwyn

Too slow to refund

I returned a Dyson Hair Dryer before Christmas and now on the 24th January, I am still waiting for a refund. Each time I enquire about the delay I get a different story. It is unacceptable for it to take over a month even allowing for the Christmas closures. There is one lady that is trying to help but overall I rate Dyson as an organisation very poorly!

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this, this is certainly not what we would expect and we'd like to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Trent

Trent

Great product but no loyalty offered

I have two Dyson vacuums. One is 6 years old and another 4 years old. The 4 year old stick vacuum has died and I would like to upgrade to one of the newer vacuums. I rang and they said the vacuum is close to being obsolete but because it wasn’t they couldn’t offer me a discount on a new machine. The amount you pay for these vacuums, I’m disappointed that they wont do anything to retain my business. I have to wait for a special to come up or pay the exorbitant price. Great product, crap service

Very slow and poor customer support

John N.

John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Refunds not made

I sent back my Dyson under their 30 day money back guarantee.

Even though they recieved my vacuum in December, I still haven't got a refund and keep getting excuses on when it will be there.

None of the "Customer Service" staff even bother to trace back to the Accounts department to ask them.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

This certainly isn't the experience we expect and we are happy to look into this further.

Please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly.

Lesley  White

Lesley WhiteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

Our Animal V6 stick Vacuum decided it was not going to charge up so we rang Dyson help line they replaced battery free then the screws wouldn't do back up they sent a new body free of charge !! Amazing thankyou Dyson x this is excellent service.

Justin

JustinIllawarra, NSW

Never order from their website.

Tommy G.

Tommy G.

Disgusting service

Sold me a lemon v8 vacuum, it never worked from day 1 and they keep on wasting my time on the phone sending me pointless parts to try make it work. How about you take your faulty vacuum back and give me a one that works or my money back? I have had no vacuum for weeks and my toddler is eating things off the floor.

Horrible customer service

Meng Y.
Meng Y.
Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this however can confirm no emails in auaskdyson@dyson.com are over an hour old at time of writing.

Could you please resend your email to this email address and we will only be happy to look into this for you.

Very poor customer service

Pov
Pov

Chris T.

Chris T.asked

What is the point of saying to register your machine online when it clearly doesn’t work...have tried on several occasions and checked the serial number each time but it says it’s an invalid seri al number ..we bought a V7 stick vacuum from Aldi in Kingaroy on the 19/12/2019...serial number as I am reading it now is G3B-AU-MJR7927A.....can you help ???

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We certainly wouldn't expect any difficulties in registering your Dyson V7 and can only apologise for any frustration this has caused.

Please forward the serial number of your machine along with your name, address and contact number to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will only be happy to register your Dyson for you.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Alan peck

Alan peckasked

We have 2 Dyson vacuum cleaners a sv03 and dc59 , we charge them both for up to 24nours and then when we go to use iboth last 1 minute and cut off .this is the second time I have submitted the same complaint but have not received a reply .

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Dyson machines.

We would kindly encourage you to get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com. We will be more than happy to help get this sorted for you.

PHYLLIS A.

PHYLLIS A.asked

where can i buy a new battery for my dyson

Dyson Team ..Dyson

A wide variety of batteries can be purchased via https://shop.dyson.com.au/.

If you can't find the right one for your machine or are not sure which one you need, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives