rikku0

rikku0Goulburn Valley, VIC

Not impressed!

Model discontinued

When I spent $900 odd on a vacuum - it was based on a friends recommendation, her 20 year old vacuum still worked well and parts were available. In the past 10 years, their 'good' reputation flourished, along with offering a multitude of models. Last year I purchased a new motorised head and filter $150. Now a part on the cyclone has broken, but this model no longer supported. Time to find another vacuum - and I am not taking your 25% discount to upgrade offer!

Michelle

MichelleMid West, WA

Unhappy Customer.

Over $700 for a vacuum that only lasted 5 years. I rang there customer service and offered to send a photo of what happened. The housing around the motor caught fire . I got a sorry but this line has been deleted, and we will pass it on. Complete lack of interest. Your customer service is polite but useless. For a product that could have almost burnt my house down I expected a lot more. I am considering reporting it to Accc in Western Australia.

DysonDyson

Thank you for taking the time to review your machine.

So we are able to discuss this further we'd kindly ask you to please send an email through to auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and the serial number of the machine.

Annemarie. C

Annemarie. C Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Service of Big ball animal pro.

Deivido

DeividoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish for the price

Overpriced, poor customer service, poor warranty (for the amount you pay for them) and the warranty you do get they give you every excuse under the sun not to honor it. Never again for me after my experience with them.

Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dyson customer care

Called Dyson customer care yesterday about a fault with our Dyson Cyclone V10 only to find out it was out of warranty. To our surprise I was told as a gesture of goodwill that they would replace the item at no charge anyway. Great to see a company that backs it’s products and provides superior customer care. Thanks Dyson.......

Worst customer service and dispute resolution I've ever experienced

Very poor battery life

yes I have found the same issue. Have spoken to Dyson on several occassions with little satisfaction. An expensive top of the range machine is only good for a few minutes on full power mode. Hardly satisfactoryt and certainly not capable of vacuuming a reasonable area of flooring before stopping.

Stephanie Pane

Stephanie PaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service and faulty product

I purchased a Dyson fan a couple years ago and shortly after the fan stopped working to full capacity. The fan makes a terrible sound when switched on and is incredibly loud so I researched into that particular model and realised the model had been recalled and is a fire safety hazard. Since then I have sent an inquiry through to the Dyson recall website and heard nothing back. In addition to that, I have contacted Dyson via phone several times months ago and was told that I would be sent out a post box to return the Dyson for repairs. However, I have received nothing.

DysonDyson

This is certainly not the experience we want any owner to have and are keen to get this resolved.

If you could please forward your details, review, and any reference numbers you may have to auaskdyson@dyson.com we will only be happy to help.

Dee

DeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor quality battery life

I am sorely disappointed with the poor duration of the battery - I cant complete vacuuming the car before the battery needs to be recharged, let alone the house. Have made numerous efforts to contact Dyson and only once has anyone replied. Battery quality is appalling.

GardenLover

GardenLoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Now I'm in heaven!

I have had a Dyson DC59 cordless vacuum cleaner for many years. Over those years whenever I had an issue with it, the support has been terrific and replacement parts sent straight away. Recently a small part near the trigger snapped off and so we decided to purchase a new V10 Absolute+. It is wonderful! Love all the attachments and the dirt we are picking up, particularly from carpet and rugs has been amazing. Have just cleaned out the car, picking up all the dog hairs. Really can't fault the machine. We have fixed the old one (we could get a replacement for that part) and so now we have two cleaners - one upstairs and one downstairs. Very happy.

sailorsamSydney

No spare parts support

We have a Dyson vacuum that is quite serviceable but needs replacement carbon brushes.
Guess what! Dyson don’t keep them!
I’ve read elsewhere that this part of their modus operandi, no parts support so you have to buy a new machine, Dyson told me that they would give a 25% discount as a trade in so I would end paying several hundred dollars to replace a perfectly sound cleaner! And get another Dyson with no parts support! They must think I’m really dumb to fall for the same scam twice.
Luckily, it looks like I can get 3rd party brushes on eBay.
We are in the market for a cordless stick vacuum and were going to get a Dyson but now will probably go for a LG or a Bosch

Kapitoshka

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer care one of the best I ever experienced

Please have a look my previous reviews for specific Dyson products. This one is reflection on the brand and not on any product of theirs in particular.
No brand is perfect, but what makes them stay apart is how they take care of customer after sales. Over the years I had to contact Dyson for small, yet possibly costly faults (battery performance, vacuum head not working as advertised etc). Every time my call was answered promptly (most of them were on Saturday) and after serial numbers verification parts were shipped express to me - no questions asked.
This is my opportunity to thank Dyson for their great products and what is most important, even better customer service. Thank you!

MaryS

MarySPerth, WA

Poor Customer Service Advise & Absolute Rubbish for the value.

Prior to Purchasing the Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener called Dyson Australia and customer service adviser failed to tell me about the battery capacity which is only 15mins at 210Degree. Not enough time to do at least quarter of my long and thick hair. Contacted Dyson and they refuse to reimburse my $699.00. Very disappointed and will make a complaint to ACCC for misleading information by Dyson staff.

Definitely don’t recommend this product.

DisappointedCook

DisappointedCookSouthern and Hills, SA

Run-around service

Customer don’t care

Purchased V8 absolute, arrived on Tuesday ,charged for 5 hours did not work . Sent email to customer care no response 24 hrs so called , conducted test and told faulty battery . Asked to have it courier advised no , escalated , advised could not send express battery ( but can send new machine. But I recycled the box so can’t return . Offered to drive 209klm to pick up advised can’t do with have an assessment, and V8 out of stock in Brisbane . Asked for Management to call advise 24 hours , got a message saying will call later , no call . Got two shipping invoices for part different serial numbers . Seems to me more like Customer process not customer care ! So disappointed upset and unvalued.

Dyson is the most terrible, discriminative company with terrible sales people

Dyson is the most terrible company in Australia. Their customer service is the worst. They discriminate, dishonour their commitment. I firmly believe it's not whole picture of this well established company. It's origin/ James Dyson should know about it how they operate here :((

DysonDyson

Your review is certainly concerning as we certainly don't want any Dyson owner to feel this way.

Please forward your details through to auaskdyson@dyson.com as we are keen to see what went wrong and get this sorted for you.

Kate T.

Kate T.

Terrible Customer service

Berigora

Berigora6 Henderson Street, Garran

Excellent customer service

Needed a part for my Dyson V7. Ordered the part through Dyson which was reasonably priced (some vacuum cleaner shops were charging 100% more for the same part). Even though my warranty had expired, I was offered the part gratis. Thank you Dyson

Brian D

Brian Dasked

after sliding the cylinder on after cleaning very difficult to slide open to empty (stick vacuum)

B T.asked

I ordered the same Dyson product online three times paying with my credit card. Each time Dyson sent me a separate order number with cancellation email of each advising Oder was cancelled, product will not be shipped and I will not be charged. ******but you have charged me for each order the amount deducted from my credit card is over AUD$1600.
Why did Dyson charge my credit card and cancel my order at the same time for each order placed?

happy customer
happy customer

Did you phone Dyson or order on line?? I ordered by phone and I couldn't be more satisfied - the lady assistant was extremely helpful.

DysonDyson

If your order was unsuccessful, you may have a pending transaction on your card, however please be assured this charge won't finalise and will be released within 10 working days (depending on your financial institution).

If we can assist further, please get in touch with our Dyson Experts. You can find ways to get in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

B T.

I did 2 x online orders and 1x phone order. For all 3 orders it was the same product. I received a cancellation email for each order from Dyson.
Yes the customer service was very helpful to sell me one product over the phone but was let down again by the cancellation email I’ve received.

Then I checked my bank and could see that money has been charged for all 3 orders. Shown as pending which means all those funds $1600 are now tied up by Dyson until they process the refund.

This has never happened to me before.

Evelyn Hamilton

Evelyn Hamiltonasked

I want to buy a dyson hairdryer for my daughter in Australia for Christmas but it won’t accept my phone number?

DysonDyson

Apologies for any disappointment, however orders via www.dyson.com.au do need Australian contact details.

We would encourage using the recipients contact number if possible to allow you to process your order.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives