Dyson

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

ROBERT
ROBERTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraud of an appliance

My wife has been telling me for a while now how bad our Dyson cleaner is and after multiple services, purchase of a spare filter ( yes had to purchases a spare filter) should be included as the filter doesn't last long at all before you need to clean it so it's operational again. And then you have to wait till filter is dry and clean before usage, hence the purchase of another filter . Tried to vacuum what I would consider a small 3 bedroom house; low and behold hold after having a full charge I was only able to complete 2 bedrooms only. " The most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum. Exclusively from Dyson" What a lot of absolute rubbish. Worst ever investment, never ever again. Good luck buying one.

jill
jillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson v15 amazing

This machine is Amazing! I filled the container twice with dirt and dust out of my carpet. I used another brand stick vac and vacuumed twice a week plus used a Kirby vac once a month as it is a heavy vac. I suffer with arthritis so I like using the stick vacuums much easier. I am still shocked that there was that much in my carpets!! Let’s hope it keeps cleaning this well, if it does I will never purchase another brand vacuum it’s Dyson for me so worth the money.

Marcus R.
Marcus R.South East Queensland, QLD

Asthma sufferers should avoid - Crappy quality, shocking warranty and support

Chang L.

Pathetic warranty

Sanchezz77
Sanchezz77Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dominic was exceptional - Customer Care Team

I had issues with my Dyson V15. Dominic quickly assessed the information and provided solutions and was most helpful. I feel even more confident in purchasing Dyson items not just the hand held vacuum. Exceptional service . Thanks

Andrea
Andrea

Unbeatable back up service

My Dyson upright was a few months outside warranty when something went seriously wrong with the motor. Called customer care - answered in Australia. No problem at all. Warranty extended without me even asking because that just doesn't happen with Dysons. Return freight label emailed to me immediately. Sent the machine off, had it back as good as new in no time. At no cost to me. Cannot praise highly enough.

DysonDysonSend a private message

We're glad your Dyson machine is back in action and working well again. Thanks for the lovely review.

Al
AlPerth, WA

Faulty item

Sent me a faulty battery and had no more stock. Refused to refund me the $10 postage, only the item price.

DysonDysonSend a private message

Hi Al, thanks for reaching out. If you wish to discuss your concerns and see if there are any alternative solutions, please reach out to our experts for support:

Morgo
MorgoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Vacuum Cleaner

My Wife wanted a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner after a few conversations back and forward I gave in and we purchased a Dyson V15
It is the Ugliest Vacuum Cleaner I have ever seen,, It is the best Vacuum Cleaner I have ever used
What more can I say
Regard's
Gary Morgan

Awesome customer care!!

My Dyson stick V7 had stopped working. I contacted Dyson to ask how to check if it was the battery, prompt reply with instructions. Fed back the results, they said a battery on order. I panicked I wanted to know the cost and noticed if was FOC. My Dyson was out of warranty so I did not expect this. Now working like brand new. Thanks again best ever customer service...

• Incentivised Review No

Worst customer experience I have ever dealt with

DysonDysonSend a private message

Hi Theresa, thanks for letting us know. We're saddened to hear about your experience. If you would like us to investigate this further please feel free to send us a private message on Facebook https://m.me/DysonAustralia

I would not buy direct from Dyson again

DysonDysonSend a private message

We're disappointed to hear you've had these difficulties. If you wish to discuss your concerns please reach out to our experts at https://www.dyson.com.au/dyson-support or Email: auaskdyson@dyson.com

Sad Jo
Sad Jo

PETA KNOX
PETA KNOXGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing support

Our Dyson was out of warranty
It was repaired free and returned to us in such a timely manner. Our second fabulous experience with them

DysonDysonSend a private message

We're delighted to hear about your quick and efficient experience at our Service Centre. Thanks for sharing this!

Rebecca. M
Rebecca. M

Disgusting customer service

My main power head broke under warranty and now they are expecting me to wait 5-6 weeks until there stock comes in.ridiculous

Sue WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC