Julia

JuliaAU

Very handy tool to clean carpet

The small and light vacuum hanging on the wall and very easy to pick it up and quick use. The after sales customer is very fine and useful and easy to replace parts.

Joanne Boon

Joanne Boon

These machines give me a headache

Jacqui Paton

Jacqui PatonSydney, NSW

Amazing Service!

I have recently had trouble with my Dyson Animal. I called the service centre and got the friendliest, most helpful people who went out of their way to help me. In the end I needed to send the whole machine back and they replaced the machine which I received three days later by courier. I have had amazing service - thank you Dyson for making my life easier!!

Michelle R

Michelle RPerth, WA

Beware of Lifetime Filter Warranties

Nicola

NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my cordless vac and the service is fantastic.

It’s a shame to see so many poor ratings for Dyson on here. I’ve owned my cordless vac for about 5yrs now. Only once it stopped charging and they sent me a new charger straight away for no charge which fixed the issue. The service rep was super friendly and helpful, and I love getting the email reminders about washing the filter. I’m now eyeing up the Airwrap... hmm!

NatePerth, WA

Customer service is horrendous

Had cool fan that failed completely and dyson customer service was asking absurd questions what is the fault codes etc ...It would seem they are just making it impossible to do warranty claim.

Nate

well when the machine is dead when plugged in why wasyour csr insisting of having it plugged in again for fault code.dumfounded with your csr!anyway it now being in process after jumping thru ur absurd hoops!

Fiona E.

Fiona E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I though I had a battery issue with my stick vac and got on line all set to by a replacement. The on-line chat operator asked me some questions and offered to troubleshoot my issue - turns out it was dirty filter issue and was rectified without a cost of a battery

Doesn’t work. Simple

Bought cordless vac - it doesn’t work. Surges on and off. Dyson says there is a blockage. Clearly there isn’t one, just fobbing me off. Same issue with same model in workplace.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Dyson Vacuum cleaners are NOT worth the money.

I have only had my vacuum cleaner for going on 2 years. Have done all the maintenance, but it can't cope with long hair. What vacuum cleaner can't cope with long hair? I spend more time cleaning out the swivel hear than I do actually using the vacuum cleaner. DO NOT buy one of these vacuums.

googoo

googooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dyson barrell cord vacuum cleaner

Bought a dyson barrel cord vacuum cleaner on reputation, everyone said they were great - NOT SO! One day post warranty run out it has just stoppled sucking anything, dust, fluff, nothing... really, really disappointing. What happened to quality like the old Elextrolux, lasted me 28 years. Doesn't this generation of manufacturers do quality? Will never buy Dyson again or listen to the rubbish that they advretise.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Feel free to email auaskdyson@dyson.com with the serial number, your contact details and a description of the issue. We'll be happy to help.

Luke E.

Luke E.

Amazing customer service

Have a v6 animal that keeps cutting out early after it being very good for a while. Rang their customer service line, they replaced my battery even though it was just out of warranty. Very pleasing

Doug

DougHunter Region, NSW

Regards to after service re spare parts. So quick with delivery. Very efficient.

Each time I have dealt with Dyson I would relate the service 10 out 10. And the product v6 animal brilliant. It is a pity other businesses are not as professional as Dyson.

Finalsiren

FinalsirenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson Stick Battery replacement

I ordered a battery from Dyson for my stick vacuum and within 1 week it had arrived and was so easy to fit.
Im so glad i was told about this as it only cost me $80 instead of $500 for a new vacuum.

CaryBrisbane

Poor Customer Service

Appearing care about you but offering you a lot of lines such as “polices, this is what and how we do”. The machine is a great product, no doubt about it, but do not count on customer service if problem comes up. That is all I am saying.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Fab product, amazing customer service.

DC59. Worked a dream, out of warranty, funny noise. Called Dyson, sorted over the phone with repair instructions. Now years later battery dying. Called Dyson, bought a new one over the phone, they messaged an instructional vid to install. Compared to all of my other household appliances, Dyson service has been outstanding for us.

Suzanne McIntosh

Suzanne McIntoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

Lived out west and needed some replacement parts and received them within a week no extra postage. Works so well every time. No need to check on anything because it is perfect every time.

GrillaBBQ

GrillaBBQBrisbane

Dyson repairs

liz

lizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Help Desk

I had trouble with 2 batteries i called the help line both times and they were really great with send me 2 new batteries and no cost because the 1st battery died after only having the cleaner for less than a year. I would love my Dyson its the best vaccum cleaner i have ever had.

Tylisha

TylishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most reliable Vacuum EVER!

Honestly My Dyson Vacuum is the most reliable and favourite Vacuum I have ever owned,and the customer service I received was amazing. I would never buy anything other then Dyson.

Tonez

TonezSydney, NSW

Too old to upgrade.

Have the V6 absolute vaccum. Wanted to upgrade but it's too old to be eligible. Disappointing to hear that you spend alot for a vaccum and not be able to trade in later on.

Alan peck

Alan peckasked

We have 2 Dyson vacuum cleaners a sv03 and dc59 , we charge them both for up to 24nours and then when we go to use iboth last 1 minute and cut off .this is the second time I have submitted the same complaint but have not received a reply .

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Dyson machines.

We would kindly encourage you to get in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com. We will be more than happy to help get this sorted for you.

PHYLLIS A.

PHYLLIS A.asked

where can i buy a new battery for my dyson

Dyson Team ..Dyson

A wide variety of batteries can be purchased via https://shop.dyson.com.au/.

If you can't find the right one for your machine or are not sure which one you need, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

graeme w.

graeme w.asked

tried to call dyson this morning, told to go to website bad service to have a call centre and no one to answer your question. I have a dyson V6 it is 16 months old and when I put it on the charger it wont charge and a red light flashes the booklet tells me to contact the customer service which I tried to do please contact me with reguards to my complaint. Colleen

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting through on the phone Colleen & Graeme.

We would kindly ask you to forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help get this sorted for you.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Appliance Brands