MPN: 300278-01

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (5)

OlgaSydney, NSW

Big disappointment

Purchased in May 2021 at Dyson for $499.00.

Olga

Can someone from support email me on lazolga1@gmail.com. Email preferable. I am working full time so customer service hours will not work for me. Sorry.

RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

Purchased in August 2020 for $599.00.

Rinnie

Interesting that I wrote this a month ago and not one comment from Dyson.
Dyson obviously supports their dodgy, overpriced vacuum

Paul EnglishIllawarra, NSW

Pneumatic head useless on carpet

After years of a conventional cleaner we decided to go for a Dyson. So far that seems a mistake. We were advised by the salesperson in JB Hi Fi to go for this multi floor pneumatic after describing our floors. It was more expensive dive but we thought this would be good. We can’t even push the head over our medium pile carpet and the finer carpet sticks like a limpet mine. Surely Dyson are smarter than this. So now after more than $500 we still don’t have a vacuum cleaner to clean our house properly. Very disappointed in our first Dyson product.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $540.00.

Paul English

Thanks. We had already tried sliding the +- to minus but the head just pushes hair and small bits and pieces in front of it. Very useless.

DysonDyson

Sorry to hear this. Please get in touch with us and we will be happy to assist finding an alternate floor tool for you.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor Extra compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Elina S.

Elina S.Sydney, NSW

Poor suction. Very disappointed.

Very poor suction through the head.not worth the money. Used on hard floor and carpet. Carpet head was slightly better than the hard floor one but suction still not adequate.

Purchased in May 2020 at Dyson for $499.00.

Dodokebab

DodokebabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Picks up so much unseen dirt!

Just purchased this today from Harvey Norman Everton Park. It blows out a large amount of heat. However the amount of dirt it sucked up was outstanding! Actually I was horrified at how much dirt there was in my bedroom! I emptied the barre twice for one bedroom!! And I vacuum regularly - obviously my old vac was not so good after all!!!! The tools are light weight to counteract the heavy barrel. The tools are very useful and there’s plenty of choice and an extra head in the box. I was pleasantly surprised at all the extra tools. The one for cleaning skirting boards worked a charm!! I’d recommend it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $675.00.

tjz25

tjz25Sydney, NSW

Good to very good, lives up to advertised specifications

See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews