Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Multi Floor, Animal Pro, Animal, etc... (See All)
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (135) · No (66)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (37) · No (162)

Tiger
TigerPerth, WA

Poor Product Design

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys Online store for $409.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Weak suction and pet hair clogs

Have owned this machine for a few years and the suctions seems to be getting weaker and weaker each time we use it. All of the heads are not suitable for long haired pets, constantly clogging and jamming.
Very disappointed with this (expensive) product and wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Don’t think my next will be a Dyson.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $800.

DysonDysonSend a private message

We are sorry to hear of this. Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via Facebook Messenger, Live Chat or phone and we will only be happy to help. You can find our contact details here: https://www.dyson.com.au/dyson-support

Ruined my wool carpet

Purchased our Dyson specifically for dog hair as we just had 100% wool carpet laid and our dogs hair was covering it. What we noticed was our wool carpet started fuzzing up it is now a big matted mess, it was obvious is was the vacuum head doing the damage. Dyson works ok on floors and rugs but avoid if you have wool carpet.

Purchased in July 2021 at The Good Guys.

DysonDysonSend a private message

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via Facebook Messenger, Live Chat or phone and we will only be happy to help. You can find our contact details here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty Much Useless

Purchased the above approx 3 years ago. Has to qualify as one of our worst purchases ever. Wheels keep falling off unit, the wheels on the power head fall and wont reattach and now the poer head has stopped working. Overpriced, overrated and underperfoming.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $700.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Initially good now no sucking power and smelly

Initially was a good vacuum on purchase, good suction, but after 2 years of near daily use and 2 replacement brush heads and a broken wand attachment plus now very poor suction And smelly I think it’s the last Dyson vacuum I’ll be buying. There’s also no way of cleaning the unit out so a build up of smelly dust etc inside that can’t get to to clean makes the house smell after vacuuming

Purchased in December 2020.

Unhappy
Unhappy

Not worth it

The vacuum does not pick up hair on carpet whereas cheep alternative does. Head completely broke off within two year warranty. Warranty only meets normal legislation of repair. Refused to give money back or even replace.

Purchased in July 2020.

Eloise A.
Eloise A.

Waste of Money

Paid $500 for this vacuum it barely sucks anything up from the carpet. Terrible has the quality of a $50 vacuum. Also it’s great to empty when dirt flies all over you.

Purchased in October 2019 for $499.

DysonDysonSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
DEEPAK
DEEPAK

Worst vaccuam ever.

Doesn't vaccuam carpet properly, head keep getting stuck. Very expensive vaccuam and very poor performance. Spoken to dyson helpline and there services are the most worst experience I ever had.

Purchased in July 2021 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.

Liz M
Liz MLaunceston, TAS

Shades behind my Dyson Origin which lasted yonks through 4 sons, cat and dog

carpet, wooden, tiles and vinyl. Changing tools for different surfaces is a pain when using at least twice a week.
I hate to be one of those but the whole machine does not appear as robust and people friendly as my original.

Purchased at Dyson for $500.

Auntysooty
AuntysootyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Warranty and Customer Service…

I am just under 1mth shy of the 2yr standard Dyson warranty ending on my Cinetic Big Ball. It hasn’t been performing the best for a couple of months and I decided to call Dyson to see what advice I could get. The amazing/helpful and friendly ‘[Name Removed]’ explained to me their Return process of getting my Dyson back to their Service Centre (at NO cost to me). I asked so many questions and [Name Removed] answered every one.. It’s this kind of fabulous customer service that will keep me purchasing Dyson. I even have a spare DC39 (my workhorse) which I can use while the newer one is being looked at. I will update with the outcome. Fingers crossed it’s not serious. Well done [Name Removed].

Purchased in December 2019.

Noise Level
Usually A fanPerth, WA

Worst Dyson I’ve ever owned!

Purchased in June 2021 at RetraVision for $599.

Usually A fan

I already did and as a result have spent an additional $135 on a tangle free turbine tool (useless on large floors and carpets) and a dual mode floor tool which I am yet to see if it works.

Muhammad
MuhammadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Piece of Junk........Stay away from Dyson

Bought this Vacuum in 2019, paid top dollars however after approx 3 years of use, its motor has burnt out and warranty would not cover it (comes with 24 months warranty) either. I do not expect this to happen considering the amount i paid for this piece of junk. Even cheaper brands last longer than this.
Dyson might a good brand in the past......not anymore
Don't waste your money......stay away from Dyson

Tania
Tania

Motor has burnt out twice

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Big Ball Animal - big tick

i can highly recommend this product. It has great suction and picks up all the animal fur with ease off carpet, rugs and timber floors. It also comes with lots of attachments for all your needs.

Purchased in February 2021 for $749.

Read all reviews before buying

Noise Level