Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Absolute, Allergy, Animal, Animal Pro and Multi Floor

Very dissatisfied.

My 3rd Dyson.
This was to replace the previous smaller model.
Use on tiles, timber, carpet, painted concrete.
Especially surfaces.
I believe Dyson over-engineered what they thought would be the bigger better market offer.
It is just that.
Bigger.
Heavy, clunky, clumsy, obstinate.
Heavy to drag around.
Drag is the word.
And I am 6' 6" and strong.

Weight and centre of gravity make it get stuck on corners.
Then it turns over and there is a delay even if it does respond to return upright.

The trigger handle does not work on surfaces so has to be taken off every time.

The push levers (start/stop) & rewind are flimsy and prone to impact.

As usual, the cannister emptying method has a knack to use, commonly opening half-way through the extraction procedure.
To get it off completely there is a silly lever akin to the stick models have.

The inlet gets clogged often, a small object will do it.
A stone is fatal.
To clear the obstruction, the whole canister has to be removed from the machine and opened mid-use.
Thus, cannister has to be emptied before carrying on.
Usually, this makes a mess.
______________________________________________
The previous model was powerful, lightweight, easy to use.
Dyson then fixed something that wasn't broken.
I believe the whole thing has backfired on the market hence the new push for cordless.
______________________________________________
As usual however Dyson after sales service has been the best experienced ever.
I got them to fix the old one.
How I really just want to get rid of this new $800 beast.

Purchased for $699.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Horrible

Purchased the Dyson big ball canister vacuum in May of 2017 for $500. Worse vacuum we have ever owned. Numerous issues since receiving. Recently the vacuum was emitting a horrendous odor. In a desperate attempt I ran water thru the filter area of the unit. Out poured black mold for over 15 minutes. This hazardous mold has been sent airborne thru the vacuum into my home.

I explained fully the issue and steps I took to Dyson who instructed me to send the unit to their service "professionals". This vacuum was sent with a full explanation of the situation. Received a call from a local service facility telling me it would cost over $150 to thoroughly clean the vacuum because there was water. I tried telling him to read the note which clearly explained why water was used. He would not listen that the smell existed prior to an attempted cleaning and continues telling me the smell was due to the water. Avoid Dyson products. Inferior product with poor, rude customer service.

Purchased for $499.99.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

I absolutely HATE this machine

Bought 4th July 2018 for $508.18 from Billy Guyatts

Simply put this vacuum is a terrible vacuum in every metric that counts.

We have the multi-floor variant with the muscle head and it is primarily used on porcelain tiles and timber floors. It is also used on two small carpeted rooms, but its main use is on hard floors, for which it is supposedly suited.

The things it does well:
* it turn on

The things it does badly:
* more likely to push things around than suck them up
* has almost no edge suction
* Clogs constantly. Suck up a scrap of paper the size of a postage stamp. The "muscle" head will clog. Suck up some thing like a scrunched up bit of paper the size of a marble and it will jam INSIDE the cylinder. Dried leaf - jam, random bit of kids crap - jam, an offcut bit of toast on the floor - jam.
* the head is narrow - never thought of this before buying it, but the head is narrow, at least 30% less than my electrolux I had before so it takes 30% longer to vacuum the same area.
* The power lead is short. So short I have to use an extension lead to actually reach every part of the house.
* the actual suction is pathetic. Want to grab that bit of crap down in the runner of your sliding door? You will have to get the narrow fittings out because without the fittings to narrow the intakes there is hardly any suction at all
* Emptying the tank is a mission. The slide to release the base of the tank doesn't like moving and once you have emptied it you need to wrangle it down, lift bits with your finger nails because it wont slide and get covered in dust to close it.
* WORST part is the tank will often open as you remove it from the body! The bottom of the tank is held on with a tiny clip that relies on the latent spring in moulded plastic. It is not a positive fitting and 50% of the time I end up with all the crap dumped over the machine when I remove the tank. First photo shows the clip and how it has popped.
* If you have people with long hair in your house hold the hair will bind around the steel mesh filter inside the tank. This will drop the suction by half in next to no time and this machine doesn't have any suction to spare. Second photo shows hair clogging after 10 mins.
* the ball rolls over constantly. Sure it rights itself, but it just rolls over itself constantly.

In summary, for hard floors a broom is 1000000 times better. For everything else a $40 vacuum from Kmart would destroy it.

I've had this vacuum for over 6 months now and every time I use it it makes me angry. The trigger for this review was yet another dump of its tank all over itself when I tried to empty it.

Do yourself a favour, buy literally ANY other machine on the market. A dustbuster with a dying battery would be a better investment.

Purchased at Billy Guyatts for $508.18.

Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Clogging Issues Yes

Could be better

Bought to replace a 10 year old "high end" Electrolux Barrel that had a few broken bits of plastic. I have a mix of hard floor, carpets and stairs. Do not have pets as such, but family members with long hair. I have used Dyson's before, but not owned one. Cannot comment on reliability as only a month old.

Good:
The small roating head accessory is great for stairs
Suction is excellent: on first use I found "extra" dust
Does not fall over
Light to carry
Most accessories attach to the wand
No bags !!

Needs be Improved in order to get 5 stars:
The cord is rather short, leads to a lot of swapping of power points as you move about the house.
Not very tolerant to items such as tissues that can "hide" under beds.
The base of the barrel needs a firm "push" after emptying to ensure that it is correctly closed, otherwise it will open unexpectedly.
Auto sensing of power (it's a manual "air bypass" mechanism)
On/Off switch on the handle would help
The small notch to attach the wand to the machine (for storage) is not robust
It's not cheap compared to competition

Purchased at The Good Guys Physical store for $675.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Disappointing for the price

I have 2 high-shedding indoor dogs and need to vacuum every day. Dyson vacuums are great at picking up pet hair with little effort, and many of their machines even come with special attachments (mine does) that quickly gets pet hair off furniture or bed covers. I’ve owned 2 Dysons, 2 Wertheims and an Electrolux, and for pet hair removal, you really can’t beat a Dyson. But unfortunately that’s all they have going for them. The new ‘no touch’ cylinder emptying is a terrible design; you can’t get to the barrel or metal filter to properly clean it, so over time you end up with a build up of dust on the cylinder and fluff in the inner barrel and (in my case) pet hair in the filter. I try to use a soft brush to reach as many nooks and crannies as I can, but I’m sure this build up of debris will eventually give me problems. Plus it defeats the ‘no touch’ feature. And despite the large barrel, the fill line on any Dyson barrel is about 2 inches from the bottom, so in my case I have to empty and clean it twice a week, sometimes more.
There is a thin strip of felt material glued onto the bottom of the power head (presumably to protect floors?) that keeps coming off after very little use. Within 6 months I had to get the power head replaced because the felt was coming off and kept getting caught in the rotating brushes, and now after only 3 months the second power head has done the same thing.
There are other little annoyances with the machine, like the fact that you have to be careful with pressing the button to release the cylinder from the machine because it often empty’s as it releases, so you end up with dirt all over your floor and on the machine; the touch free clip on the cylinder canister allows for easy opening, but has no way of facilitating closure unless you pry it up with your fingernail; or if you want to quickly whip off the power head and vacume along the skirting board, the machine loses suction because of the design of the rod which has a groove cut out to connect the attachments to the rod - the only way around it is to use another tubular attachment.
In summary, the number of design flaws undermine the hefty price tag ($1000 when I purchased mine). There are other machines on the market that tackle the problem of pet hair and when this one goes, i’ll definitely be looking at other brands.

Purchased at Appliances Online for $1,000.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues No
Hi Nancy, Thank you for reviewing your machine. I am sorry to hear you are experencing difficulties with your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal machine. We are happy to help. So we can discuss your concerns in detail, we would kindly ask you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting. Best wishes, Shan

Dyson Cinetic big ball animal pro.

Seriously disappointed in this vacuum considering how much it costs.
The suction is not very effective (despite emptying the barrel before needing to).
I feel like it just moves the crumbs around the carpet as opposed to vacuuming them up.
My old Hoover did a significantly better job and it was literally half the price.
A few positives about this machine..
1) The vacuum always remains upright (due to its ball shape).
2) Comes with lots of attachments for different uses.
3) The vacuum hose never kinks.

Hi Anna, Thank you for reviewing your machine. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the machine not picking up, this isn't something we would expect. We would encourage emailing auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details as we would value the opportunity to assist and we are happy to help. We hope to hear from you and look forward to assisting. Best wishes, Shan

Won't be buying Dyson again

I purchased the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy vacuum cleaner nearly one year ago. At first I was impressed by its suction and it seemed to remove a lot more dirt than our old Dyson. Although, upon initial use on our hard-floor areas, I noticed that the supplied turbine head would just flick dirt and larger particles around the room. I had to purchase another Dyson hard-floor head, which does a better job but clogs up with dust very quickly.

After using it for some weeks, I noticed a number of things; it would require emptying multiple times during the course of one house clean (our house is not large). One of the joints on the articulating wand arm would frequently pinch the skin on my arm leaving a significant purple bruise. This 'pinching' has happened to me on multiple occasions since and it has also happened to my mother on one occasion when she used the vacuum cleaner. The bin emptying mechanism is clunky and doesn't work very well - I have also found that if you do not click the bottom lid shut perfectly after emptying, it will open the next time you remove it from the vacuum cleaner, spilling dirt everywhere in your house (this just happened to me for the hundredth time - hence this review - I've had enough!). The anti-topple feature works but you still have to stand there and wait for the vacuum cleaner to correct itself so it doesn't actually 'save time'. The suction is odd - while it seems to suck well on carpet, and does appear to vacuum up a lot of dirt, if I take the head off and try to vacuum up something small - like a dead fly on a window sill - it struggles to pick it up. I have tested this by putting my hand near the end of the hose when it is on and it feels weirdly like a gentle breeze. Although, if you actually place your hand over the entire nozzle it does have a decent amount of suction. This is just an unusual observation I have made, but there is something 'off' about the suction on this unit.

After nearly one year of use, it requires even more constant emptying (sometimes 3 or 4 times a clean) and it loses suction significantly. It also gets extremely hot during use - so hot you can barely touch the barrel. This makes the room hot and vacuum cleaning is now just a sweaty workout.

On the positives, I do like the fact that I can vacuum under the entire bed due the flexibility of the hose and its hinges. It can vacuum, although - depending on how you look at it - not very efficiently. I do like the longer electrical cord too. The telescopic handle is great for someone like me (5'11"). The emptying function is handy, it just need significant refinements.

I'm not interested in a replacement, or a free trip to the Dyson repair shop. I'm really just waiting for the day this product of planned obsolescence explodes and is no longer usable - then I will buy something else.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi there, Thank you for reviewing your Dyson machine. Please email auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch to assist further. Best wishes, Shan

Very happy!!!

I purchased my first Dyson when I moved out from home and it is the best household item I've bought! Great suction and first easy to move around the house. I love the hardwood floor head attachment, it does not scratch my newly polished floor board. I loved it so much, I went and bought a Dyson handstick for spot clean!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Dream come true

Best vacuum cleaner ever! Powerful, makes vacuuming a breeze! Easy to clean and wash from inside ( as this model is bagless) used it during reno vacuuming mountain of sanding dust and still working like brand new. Best purchase ever. Absolutely no issues. Purchased it and paid through after pay, it was price but it will last a lifetime.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Best vacuum I ever had

This vacuum is so light and perfect for a small person like me. Easy to maneuver around. Cleaning is simple. So easy to use n suction is amazing. Loving it!!! Don’t think I will go with any other brands after this. I have 4 different vacuum cleaners at home, this is my favourite. Pricy but worth every cent!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Worst ever vacuum I've ever brought

Firstly, the cleaning shut lid. Its so easily come undone the moment you pick the barrel up to go empty the dirt content.
the power suction is weak, the noise it makes is too loud, it doesn't pick up fluff or animal hair first go but 3 to 5 times over the same area before you can't see any fluff or hair, the connectors holder doesn't stay where it is but slides down the extension handle or pipe and it so easily get clogged up which is disappointing since you have to constantly stop and clean it before you can continue your cleaning.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Absolutely dusgusted

I had a stick vacuum by dyson and loved it until it died, so decided to go out on a limb and purchase the dyson animal pro big ball cinetic for $959, had to convince partner it's worth the investment. Wow I was so very wrong.
After a few months, the wheel came off, sent back to them and it was repaired under warranty.
Then a few months later the retractable cord wouldn't go back in. So wasnt off too a good start. Then the turbo head brush came off in pieces, spits food back on hard floor,
Overall extremely disappointed. I blame myself for trusting Dyson based on my past experience with my dyson stick vacuum, but this vacuum is nothing like the quality of my previous dyson.
I let everyone i talk to know of my buyers remorse and my husband will never let me forget my bad purchase. It's a constant reminder everytime i use it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Disappointed

The vacuum is stable however we get balls of fluff all over carpet. The head doesn’t seem to pick up mess on floor at all but rather moves it around. Seems that the head of vacuum moves and blows dirt around... vinyl head does same. Only head that works well is small one for car.We bought this as we thought it would make life easier for our mum but it hasn’t. Really disappointing.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Jac, Thank you for reviewing your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball machine. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with your Cinetic Big Ball. While any debris too big to go under the head may be pushed along, your machine shouldn't have any difficulty picking up the majority of dust and dirt from your floors. We would kindly ask you to remove the brushbar from the head, flip the head upside down and check the airways in the head for any obstructions. You can see how to remove the brushbar here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdzQtZp9SJg Hopefully this should get your machine back up and running, however if we can assist further, please email help@dyson.co.nz and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to assist. Best wishes, Shan

Very good especially for pets owners

We bought this Dyson in August last year and it is our very first Dyson. It cleans much better than all the other vacum cleaners we have had. It performs excellent on the carpet sucking up the animal hair! With all the older vacum cleaners we usually have to go back and forth a few times to vacum up most of the hair however with Dyson, it is much easier. I do notice that the fluff and dust accummulate around the legs of our dinning chair seem to reduce significantly. However the trap door of the barrel seem to be a bit difficult to shut after a few times of use. It now takes a couple of pushes for me to eventually shut it and I am always worried that it won't shut at all! The barrel although looks "royal" is a bit difficult to clean externally with all the ridges and groves sticking out. Overall, it is a decent product and it has lived up to its name.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Enya, Thank you for taking the time to review your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball machine. I am pleased to hear you are happy with the performance of your machine, however you shouldn't experience any difficulty when closing the bin. We would kindly ask you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to assist. We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Shan

Not loving it. Not as good as my old one

Purchased to replace old Dyson that still worked but was time for an upgrade.

Good points:
the turbo head does a great job on my carpet
The cord is longer than the old one

Bad points:
The dust bin is supposed to be no touch, everytime I empty I have to reach in to pull debris out or it would stay in there, even if I shake it.
Clip on the base of dust bin is very flimsy and I doubt will last long. It doesn't close and latch easily.
Emptying is a messy process. The old way of removing the dust bin and up ending into a bin much easier, quicker and cleaner
Power and cord wind buttons are very flimsy
The tangle head is a great idea but very impractical as it is very small.

If I'd known about these things I would not have purchased.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball machine. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy and experiencing difficulties with your machine, we are happy to help. So we can best assist we would kindly ask you to forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting. Best wishes, Shan

DO NOT recommend!!

Having had a dc29 for nearly 10 years i excitedly purchased the cordless v10, which is amazing.

Then, due to the size of our house and the frequent vacuuming we purchased a big ball pro.

Mistake! Worst things about it:

1. It’s build quality is poor. The power button and the cord retract button are flimsy plastic just waiting to break.

2. The dust cannistee does not easily seal and the clip is very flimsy, several times now I have removed the dust canister to empty it and it has opened all over the clean floor! Crazy!

3. The handle is flimsy and actually hurts to use - I simply cannot see how this is human friendly.

4. Several times when extending the hose, the connections have pinched my skin and left a decent bruise!!

5. The accceasory attachment that goes on the hose doesn’t stay out and ends up at floor level bashing on everything.

6. It should come with some kind of bag to store the accessories in like the v10 does.

7. The blurb says the connections are “quick release”. They are most definitely not.

8. The auction is average at best. On a hard floor with the correct hard floor tool it spits crumbs and sort out the back so you can really only vacuum forwards.

9. Carpet auction is also average even with the turbine head. I vacuum with this model and then went over it with the v10 and almost filled the canister. I was told by the salesperson that the suction between models was on par. It definitely is not.

10. No thought has been given to storage. It has to be taken apart just to fit it in the cupboard. The hose doesn’t wrap around the body or clip on anywhere. Why would they remove that feature?!

Overall extremely disappointed. Partly my fault for trusting Dyson based on experience, as it seems a lot of people have, but this is nothing like the quality of any previous models.

2/10 - the best positive I can think of is that you don’t have to wash filters

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Jane, Thank you for reviewing your machine. So we can discuss your concerns and assist further, we would kindly ask you to email help@dyson.co.nz and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to assist. Best wishes, Shan

Very disappointed

Two main weaknesses - the clip that stops the dirty contents falling out the bottom of the barrel (as used to empty the cleaner) comes loose very easily as it's so flimsy - many times this has happened when carrying the barrel to the outside bin and contents of barrel end up all over the floor. Secondly, when vacuuming carpet, carpet fluff builds up around nozzle head and inside the connection cylinders which has to be removed manually quite frequently and is not easy to do.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review your Cinetic Big Ball Animal Pro machine. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your Dyson machine. We would kindly ask you to email your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you. Best wishes, Shan

Great vacuum

We bought this to replace an old Dyson which had served us well for 15 years. As I expected it vacuums well with strong suction. The unit is lightweight and moves around easily.
Some of the parts appear to be flimsier than the old machine- the power button, the cord rewind button and the stand to hold the head up when not in use. It feels like they will not be long lasting, but nothing has happened yet.
The lady at Good Guys was very kind and showed me this model compared to the other Dyson models without the spinning head. This one moves easily across the carpet because of the head. On the models without the spinning head, it is hard to move as the suction on the carpet is too strong. I wouldn't have noticed this myself and was originally planning to get the Multifloor. I thought the only difference was the accessories. I am grateful she was honest with me and I got this model.
The storage position for the head and cord is not very good. It's hard to find the latch to hold the cord and it falls off quite a bit.
Overall, a decent machine that does the job well, but some of the finer details have been missed, which I would expect a brand like Dyson to have everything perfect.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love Dyson but so disappointed in this vacuum cleaner

I found it very heavy to use, the suction head was impossible to push through the carpet, so, after my initial very expensive purchase, I then had to pay over $100 more to buy the turbinehead, which works well but the barrel holding the dust is so small I am having to empty at least three times during each vacuum of my house otherwise the powerhead will not suck up the dust.

I loved my old vacuum cleaner, again a Dyson and the only reason I bought a new one was because they have stopped making the filters for my old cleaner.
To answer the question, it does tip over if it comes into contact will large objects but rights itself, so no, no problem with tipping.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not as good as expected

The rotating head is not as good anticipated. It does not pick up visible dirt easily. Often it will blow items away from vaccuum. I have to keep going over the area several times before I am satisfied. The rotating head is useless on hard floors for the same reasons.
I bought a hard floor head (unfortunately this was not standard) but this also blows waste away from the head.
I purchased this because of its reputation. It is an expensive machine which I saved for. I am unlikely to recommend it to any one.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

I have the Cinetic Big Ball Animalpro and find that the dust collects only at the rear of the cylinder making it difficult to see when it has reached the maximum line. My previous vacuum spun the dust/dirt right around. Is this the normal operation?
Hi there, Thank you for your query. We are happy to help. When dust enters the bin it is spun out of the airflow. At the bottom of the dust bin there are plastic baffles to catch the dirt/hair/fluff and keep it down. If it wasn’t going to be caught, these would keep spinning and negatively affect the performance of the machine. The way your dust bin fills depends on a number of factors, primarily the type of dust and dirt, and also the speed in which the particles enter the dust bin. If the majority of your debris is smaller, such as dust particles, sand, grit etc, it is more likely to evenly fill the bin bottom to top (think like a glass held unevenly under the tap). If more carpet fibres, hairs threads etc are sucked through the machine, the fibres can catch onto each other as they spin through the dust bin. The baffles at the bottom will catch them, and they will tend to bundle together and build up and out from the one spot. We hope this has satisfactorily answered your query today. If we can be of any further assistance or further information is required please don't hesitate to email our Dyson experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com or call us on 1800 239 766. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm EST. Best wishes, ShanThank you Shan. I also have a problem with dragging the vacuum over carpets - it is really hard to push, even when releasing suction at the handle. Is there a multi-floor attachment with this model, or do I need to change heads from carpet to hard floors? Many thanks, PenHi Pen, Thank you for your query. So we can assist with finding the right floor tool for you, we would kindly ask you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com. Alternate floor tools are available and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help find the right floor tool for your home. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting. Best wishes, Shan

I have the Dyson big ball multi floor, when I use it on the timber floors it is leaving a rubber streak everywhere. It looks like scratches but when I rub it comes away. I can’t really walk around the whole house afterwards rubbing off all the marks. I’ve tried adjusting the suction. Has anyone else had this problem?
Hi Rosie, Thank you for your query. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing rubber left on your floor. This is certainly not what we expect from any Dyson machine. We would kindly ask you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to assist. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting. Best wishes, Shan

My Dyson big ball animal has suddenly started spinning in the wrong direction so it’s just pushing animal hair all over the carpet. How do I get going in the right direction?
Hi there, Thank you for your query. I am sorry to hear about this, however we are happy to help. If the turbine head is blowing dust around, there is most likely a blockage within the turbine head itself. We recommend to remove the brushbar using a ten or twenty cent coin to twist the cap at the end of the cleanerhead that retains the brushbar counterclockwise (as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpXtMpytFJc). Once done, you will be able to remove both the cap and the brushbar. Please then check the cavity where the brushbar was in the cleanerhead and clear out any debris. You should be able to look through the neck of the head and see straight through. Please then reassemble and retry the turbine. In the unlikely event you are still experiencing difficulty, please email auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be happy to further assist. Best wishes, Shan

Cinetic Big Ball AbsoluteCinetic Big Ball Animal ProCinetic Big Ball AnimalCinetic Big Ball AllergyCinetic Big Ball Multi Floor
TypeBaglessBaglessBaglessBaglessBagless
Bin Capacity1.6L1.6L1.6L1.6L1.6L
Weight7.7kg7.7kg7.7kg7.7kg7.7kg
Cord Length6.6m6.6m6.6m6.6m6.6m
Price (RRP)$849$999$899$799$699
Cleaner HeadDual Mode Floor Tool with Suction ControlQuick Release Carbon fibre turbine floor toolQuick Release Carbon fibre turbine floor toolQuick Release Carbon fibre turbine floor toolQuick Release Musclehead Floor Tool
Store ExclusivityHarvey Norman