Dyson Pure Cool Tower

Dyson Pure Cool Tower

Black Nickel and White Silver

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bevanm

bevanmHobart, TAS

This has been a life saver for me

I am asthmatic and very sensitive to smoke. I had a severe asthma event due to smoke from bushfires in Tasmania earlier this year. I purchased the Dyson in late January and it has been performing beautifully since then. Once the bushfire smoke cleared and I began to recover the cold weather hit and neighbours began using their wood fires. There have been many nights when I am sure I would have been calling an ambulance if I did not have the Dyson. It is fantastic. I researched other products but the proven effectiveness of the Dyson combined with a lower price tag convinced me.

Purchased in January 2019 for $799.00.

Mike C.

Mike C.

No more blocked nose waking up

I use to get really bad sinus blockages when waking up, but since getting the Dyson Pure Cool tower I don't have this issue anymore.
I did had to get the fan replaced under warranty after 1 month of usage due to a really high pitched sequel but Dyson customer service has been great to deal with and they organized shipping for it to be sent back for repair and they replaced it with another one. Very please with their service and haven't had an issue with the replacement fan since.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for $700.00.

Noise Level
dulie

dulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sure what I was expecting

I love the look and the idea of this fan, but in reality it doesn't really do much more than a $50 fan, especially for the high price tag of $799.
Fan wise, it's weaker then a cheapo tradition fan.
Think more of how an air conditioner blows air, but without the cooling.
Weak air flow, not enough to help during hot summer days.
Noise wise, it's only quite at low levels (1-6). 7-10 is pretty loud.
I don't have any allergies, so probably not benefiting from the air purifying function.
It does look super cool and modern though, a great look for any contemporary home.
The mediocre review is probably more of a reflection of my poor money management.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $799.00.

Noise Level
Power
stevei

steveiSydney, NSW

Works exactly as advertised!! Love this fan!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018