VS Sassoon Total Protection Professional AC VSP420A

VS Sassoon Total Protection Professional AC VSP420A

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No fuss hair dryer

I got this hair dryer specifically for my partner and I use it occasionally. It was affordable, easy to use and dries hair quickly, with a number of heat options. What more do you need in a hair dryer?

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys.

Does the job.

This hair dryer is good. Drys my hair in a standard amount of time, hoping it would lessen the time from my other hairdryer, but is about the same.

Great

Bought it from goodguys last month. Very less noise. Professional and worth for the money you spent. Bought this brand first time but will recommend to others to use this

Qualified product

I have very strict requirements for the hair dryer, this type of hair dryer is still worth starting, cost-effective, the point is that I can always blow dry the hair in a very short time.

Hair would love it

The most valuable hair dryer I boight for myself. Its by affordable price, 2 speeds, useful attachments and also option for cool air. Super easy to dry! VS Sasson is one of my favorite rands regarding hair treatment.

Good quality stylish hairdryer

I was on the market for a hair dryer and when I saw this one, I instantly liked it. It is very quiet in comparison to my old one, it is lightweight and does my hair very fast. I love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality and stylish hairdryer.

blow dry the sweat away

I recently bought a new hair dryer for work and that is because i do my wokrout in the morning rather than at night time. Rather than me washing my hard i use the hairdryer to just dry the bits of sweat that surface around the border of my hair. Even when im in a rush this hair dryer dries my hair in just a short amount of time which makes me have more time to do my makeup and actually go to where i need to go. Grerat quality and gets the job done so quickly.

towards the cheaper end, but similar model lasted years.

This is literally identical to my previous dryer, and given the price is very good value for money. Simple functions makes for easy styling, and not too heavy. Good bang for $ .

This is perfect !

The vs Sassoon hair dryer is the best dryer compare to other brand.
It is perfect for smooth hair drying.
Very light not heavy. It is not loud but quiet

Great, reasonably priced hairdryer

I bought this hair dryer about 6 weeks ago and haven't been disappointed. It dries my hair quickly and isn't too noisy. Purchased on sale from Myer for $50 so it was a great buy.

Works really well

Works really well. Has good settings on it. Not really heavy. Easy to use. I have had for a year and a half and it's still going as good as the day I got it.

Really great hairdryer

Nothing to complain about. It is easy to use and store away, the settings allow for good heat adjustments and it is easy and comfortable to grip. The high heat is fantastic, I can dry my hair within minutes. Would buy again.

Value for money

Great product. Bought from Woolworths and didn't have a lot of confidence at first but once I started using it, I was impressed with the quality. For the money I paid, I wonder why other dryers are selling for so much more.

Every Day Essential

I love this hair dryer, I use it every day. It is powerful and has good heat. I have recommended this to all my friends as I really think it is an essential hair product and reasonably priced.

Worth it

This hair dryer offers a vast majority of options. It blows and drys extremely fast and the adjustable speed is excellent. My hair is dries within half the time compared to your typical hair dryer and for the discounted price I got it at The Good Guys, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

Love this!!!!

Blows cool and warm air, faster hair drying, locks moisture, adjustable speed, dries hair in half the time and really changes how the hair feels. Lightweight, easy to use.

Does the Job

Can't fault it. It does what it says very well. I prefer this brand over other brands. This product has all the features we needed. Great power and not too noisy at all. We got it on discount at the Good Guys.

All Purpose Hair Dryer

All purpose hair dryer with so many options and settings. Three variable power outputs to choose from, choosing from either cool air or hot air, or different degrees of heat that is released by the drier. Quite light and perfect for all hair and uses.

Effective and affordable

Pros:
• Great 2300W power, dries my hair quickly in the mornings!
• Relatively affordable compared to other models.
• Low heat setting protects my hair from damage.

Cons:
• Occasionally refuses to switch on after it has been used for a while.
• Doesn’t come with the curly hair attachment. (Only the blow dry attachment).

Good quality, feels durable

The hair dryer is powerful and works well on myself and my dog. It has an attachment for people with curly hair and also has a concentrator. I don't use these attachments but could be useful for some.