Earth Choice Multi Purpose

Earth Choice Multi Purpose

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earth Choice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Eco-friendly choice

• Ammonia and chlorine-free

• Doesn’t leave streaks

• Smell

GCE
GCEMelbourne

Oh no! I can't find my favourite cleaning spray!!

I absolutely love Earth Choice Multi Purpose Spray (by Natures Organics). It works everywhere other cleaners don't and does a better job even if they did! Alas, in recent weeks, say about the last 6 weeks, I have been unable to order it online at Coles or Woolworths. Maybe it's available in the stores themselves, but I am yet to check this out. I'd be horrified if this wonderful spray has been discontinued. (Please, please, PLEASE say it isn't so, Natures Organics!) I can thoroughly recommend this product and hope it reappears very soon - because I'm running out of it!!
(Update June 2021: Product now made "Antibacterial" and back on the shelves. Hooray!)

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Online store for $3.20.

Jack A
Jack A

I love it!

I have been using this product ever since I discovered a long time ago and was amazed at the results it brings. I recently discovered this cup thing and some other stuff that was just sitting and collecting all kinds of dirt and dust and gunk that turned hard and I tried to wash out with hot water but all that did was just get it wet but I decided to give Earth a try and sprayed 3 or 4 sprays and just let it sit for 5 minutes or so and BAM! it ripped right through the nasty stuff and gave a rinse out and little bit or brushing and everything was like new again.

And I also like the fact it doesn't leave behind a strong disgusting chemical odor but leaves a nice fresh smell instead.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $2.20.

Simon B
Simon BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only one we buy!

We love everything about this product and its the only one we use. For tough grease like on our stove top or splash back we spray and leave it a few minutes and then wipe. Smells great and does the job.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $4.00.

Viv
Viv

Best multi purpose cleaner

I have tried a few multi purpose sprays such as AJAX, local supermarket brands etc but Earth is the most powerful out of all and has a soothing fragrance too.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.00.

Elissa
Elissa

Bit soapy but does the job.’

Have used this product when other organic products aren’t on sale. It’s a little soapy , u only need a couple of sprays for little bench space. Does the job an the smell of pleasant

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Christine F.South East Queensland, QLD

When trying to be clean and green, I think this is a winner.

I prefer using homemade products, like bi carb with lemon, tea tree oil etc., but this has proved to work in kitchen and bathroom. My son complained about another brands smell, but not this one. For an over crowded market where most don't work I like this.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA for $3.50.

Angela
AngelaPerth, WA

Didn't clean anything

I purchased this to try to reduce the chemicals in my house, but this did not remove any greasy residue whatsoever. All there was to clean was a bit of oil spatter across the cooktop & benchtop from cooking a single meal. I ended up having to clean it all over again with my original chemical based spray cleaner as this had done absolutely nothing. A shame as the idea is great, but this particular one was sadly lacking in performance.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Nancy
NancySydney, NSW

Good product little pricy

Smells great and not very strong, does the job, easy to use and it’s palm oil free plus natural product
Been happy with results - it does not clean thought stains. Price is little expensive

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.50.

TrentApK
TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

Never again will I buy this crap. It made no impact on any cleaning area except it left a horrible residue that was extremely hard to get off. It smelt very unnatural too which took me by surprise. Will not be buying again.

armingateVictoria, 3134

Best for removing grease or any dirt anywhere

I actually love the smell - like apples. Not as rotting apples as one reviewer said. They may have had a bad batch, but I guess smell is objective. No one in my house dislikes the smell.

I use it to clean the ceramic stove top after every use. Sometimes you can't see the small spots of grease til the stove is on again and they get baked on.

It is at least one environmentally safe product that actually works better than some chemical laden ones.

I have been using it for a long time and won't switch to anything else.

Tim
TimCentral West, NSW

Works but smells like rotting fruit

Had this for few weeks works to remove grease etc, but never again it’s like opening the compost or scraps bin, it smells like rotting apples. Everyone in the household agrees.

Linda
LindaMelbourne

Best of the multi use sprays.

After using many different multi purpose sprays I found this one to be the best. Not too strong, doesn't leave streaks, & actually does what it is meant to do. Knowing that it is Earth friendlier than other products is a win win.

Christian
ChristianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect family friendly cleaner

This cleaner is very good it is Plant based, No Ammonia or Chlorine, 100 Recycled PET Bottle and it is Australia made and owned. In addition it is Grey Water safe vegan friendly and contains no palm oil. The product has a mild but pleasant smell and easily wipes away dust and marks on surfaces. Oh and as a bonus the price is great too. In a sea of foreign products please support this local aussie company and help keep jobs in Australia.

Melly D
Melly DCanberra

Love it!!

This product has a lovely smell and does everything it's supposed to. I love that it's cruelty free and biodegradable. I've been using it for years and will never change.

earth choice
earth choiceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Product, However Slighty Dangerous

The product was fine until my skin was caught on it between my thumb and index finger. Still use the product however I placed masking tape around the neck of the bottle to solve the problem.

Read more reviews - page 2

Vicki
Vickiasked

Is this in any way anti bacterial or able to replace a disinfectant as I’m am allergic to all the other cleaners being used in this high cleaning times

Christine F.

Not that I believe. However for antibacterials &_antivirals to work surfaces have to be clean. Something this product does well.

Meg M.
Meg M.asked

can gold and silver crockery be washed in the dish washer with this product?

armingate

It is not really for washing dishes. It is a multi-purpose cleaner for surfaces.

Earth Choice offers users a natural solution to remove dirt and grime without the use of harsh fumes. This environmentally gentle cleaner is ideal for benchtops, sinks, cooktops, baths, basins, showers, tiles, toilets, walls and vinyl surfaces and leaves a fresh, citrus fragrance.

This product shouldn’t be used with unsealed marble, varnished wood, porous, cracked or unsealed surfaces. Don’t use with, or immediately after, any other chemical or bleach.

Using plant-based ingredients, Earth Choice products are greywater and septic safe, CCF accredited and use 100% recycled and recyclable plastic in the packaging.

Features