Earth Choice Multi Purpose

Earth Choice Multi Purpose

Pros

• Eco-friendly choice

• Ammonia and chlorine-free

• Doesn’t leave streaks

Jack A

Jack A

I love it!

I have been using this product ever since I discovered a long time ago and was amazed at the results it brings. I recently discovered this cup thing and some other stuff that was just sitting and collecting all kinds of dirt and dust and gunk that turned hard and I tried to wash out with hot water but all that did was just get it wet but I decided to give Earth a try and sprayed 3 or 4 sprays and just let it sit for 5 minutes or so and BAM! it ripped right through the nasty stuff and gave a rinse out and little bit or brushing and everything was like new again.

And I also like the fact it doesn't leave behind a strong disgusting chemical odor but leaves a nice fresh smell instead.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $2.20.

Simon B

Simon BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only one we buy!

We love everything about this product and its the only one we use. For tough grease like on our stove top or splash back we spray and leave it a few minutes and then wipe. Smells great and does the job.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $4.00.

Viv

Viv

Best multi purpose cleaner

I have tried a few multi purpose sprays such as AJAX, local supermarket brands etc but Earth is the most powerful out of all and has a soothing fragrance too.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.00.

Elissa

Elissa

Bit soapy but does the job.’

Have used this product when other organic products aren’t on sale. It’s a little soapy , u only need a couple of sprays for little bench space. Does the job an the smell of pleasant

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Christine F.South East Queensland, QLD

When trying to be clean and green, I think this is a winner.

I prefer using homemade products, like bi carb with lemon, tea tree oil etc., but this has proved to work in kitchen and bathroom. My son complained about another brands smell, but not this one. For an over crowded market where most don't work I like this.

Purchased in December 2019 at IGA for $3.50.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

Didn't clean anything

I purchased this to try to reduce the chemicals in my house, but this did not remove any greasy residue whatsoever. All there was to clean was a bit of oil spatter across the cooktop & benchtop from cooking a single meal. I ended up having to clean it all over again with my original chemical based spray cleaner as this had done absolutely nothing. A shame as the idea is great, but this particular one was sadly lacking in performance.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Nancy

NancySydney, NSW

Good product little pricy

Smells great and not very strong, does the job, easy to use and it’s palm oil free plus natural product
Been happy with results - it does not clean thought stains. Price is little expensive

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.50.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

Never again will I buy this crap. It made no impact on any cleaning area except it left a horrible residue that was extremely hard to get off. It smelt very unnatural too which took me by surprise. Will not be buying again.

armingateVictoria, 3134

Best for removing grease or any dirt anywhere

I actually love the smell - like apples. Not as rotting apples as one reviewer said. They may have had a bad batch, but I guess smell is objective. No one in my house dislikes the smell.

I use it to clean the ceramic stove top after every use. Sometimes you can't see the small spots of grease til the stove is on again and they get baked on.

It is at least one environmentally safe product that actually works better than some chemical laden ones.

I have been using it for a long time and won't switch to anything else.

Tim

TimCentral West, NSW

Works but smells like rotting fruit

Had this for few weeks works to remove grease etc, but never again it’s like opening the compost or scraps bin, it smells like rotting apples. Everyone in the household agrees.

Linda

LindaMelbourne

Best of the multi use sprays.

After using many different multi purpose sprays I found this one to be the best. Not too strong, doesn't leave streaks, & actually does what it is meant to do. Knowing that it is Earth friendlier than other products is a win win.

Christian

ChristianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect family friendly cleaner

This cleaner is very good it is Plant based, No Ammonia or Chlorine, 100 Recycled PET Bottle and it is Australia made and owned. In addition it is Grey Water safe vegan friendly and contains no palm oil. The product has a mild but pleasant smell and easily wipes away dust and marks on surfaces. Oh and as a bonus the price is great too. In a sea of foreign products please support this local aussie company and help keep jobs in Australia.

Melly D

Melly DCanberra

Love it!!

This product has a lovely smell and does everything it's supposed to. I love that it's cruelty free and biodegradable. I've been using it for years and will never change.

earth choice

earth choiceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Product, However Slighty Dangerous

The product was fine until my skin was caught on it between my thumb and index finger. Still use the product however I placed masking tape around the neck of the bottle to solve the problem.

Dr. Will

Dr. WillPerth, WA

Excellent product.

We had previously had superb results at a more than competitive price with Earth Choice products we decided to try Earth Choice Multi Purpose cleaner. Again, delighted with the result, environmentally friendly, and usually way cheaper than the 'big name' brands. Earth Choice gets our vote for laundry, kitchen, household cleaning, and personal care products. Seldom buy any other brand these days.

Ray

RayGold Coast, Queensland

Natural cleaner

Been using this since my switch to enviro cleaners. Good for easy cleaning tasks but tougher stains need abit of elbow grease. Smells so much nicer than the chemical brands and the smell doesn't even linger which is good. I use it for removing dust, cleaning kitchen tops and any general cleaning. One of the cheaper supermarket eco cleaners which saves money.
cheap, nice smell, enviro friendly, good for general use, avalaible in supermarkets
not for tough stains

SequoiaGirl

SequoiaGirlMelbourne

Why did I bother!

Carey anne

Carey anneAU

Palm oil

I just found out this product contains palm oil so won't be buying it anymore.I just can't believe that a company who boast of being earth friendly and sustainalbe would use this oil after the destruction it causes. Just when you think you've found a product thats not tainted with cruelty, pollution and toxins - bam! Read the label! How disappointing.
I thought it was earth friendly as the company boasts.
Palm oil? Really?!

Racheal
Racheal

only multi purpose cleaner in the house

This cleaner works every where kitchen, bathroom ,toilet .Just the other day my worst nightmare my 14 month little son knocked it off the table and drank some. full of panic strait to the doctors we went.Because this product does not have any harmfull chemicals my son was fine any other he would now be having surgery for the rest of his life. so if you have kids protect your loved ones and buy this.
no chemicals

GuylianRain

GuylianRainVictoria, 3052

Really is multipurpose

The one I bought had a fully recyclable spray trigger. No metal springs in it!

It was quite cheap at my local IGA. I have tried it on a very dirty bath tub. I left the spray on for about 15 minutes, and the grime was ok to wipe off. I've tried it every where in the kitchen and it works great. It even has a lovely scent.
Cheap, vegan, cruelty free, Aussie made and owned, effective
A bit too bubbly

Vicki

Vickiasked

Is this in any way anti bacterial or able to replace a disinfectant as I’m am allergic to all the other cleaners being used in this high cleaning times

Christine F.

Not that I believe. However for antibacterials &_antivirals to work surfaces have to be clean. Something this product does well.

Meg M.

Meg M.asked

can gold and silver crockery be washed in the dish washer with this product?

armingate

It is not really for washing dishes. It is a multi-purpose cleaner for surfaces.

Earth Choice offers users a natural solution to remove dirt and grime without the use of harsh fumes. This environmentally gentle cleaner is ideal for benchtops, sinks, cooktops, baths, basins, showers, tiles, toilets, walls and vinyl surfaces and leaves a fresh, citrus fragrance.

This product shouldn’t be used with unsealed marble, varnished wood, porous, cracked or unsealed surfaces. Don’t use with, or immediately after, any other chemical or bleach.

Using plant-based ingredients, Earth Choice products are greywater and septic safe, CCF accredited and use 100% recycled and recyclable plastic in the packaging.

Features