ALDI Electric Blanket

ALDI Electric Blanket

May 2017, May 2018, May 2019, etc...

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

rob.fuss

rob.fussSouth Australia

Awesome electric blanket

Fantastic blanket at a great price. Seperate controls for legs and torso, machine washable also, have had this for a couple of years now and it hasn'tlet me down. I thoroughly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2018 at Aldi nuriootpa for $70.00.

Stu7

Stu7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Fantastic electric blanket highly recommend. Great system, it heats the bottom and top of the body separately or together. 9 heat settings. Very hot or warm or cold when you turn it off that is :)

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI.

Bess2010

Bess2010AU

Best electric blanket ever!

Have used this every winter for the last 3 years and it is amazing. Having the multi zone is good but the best thing is the timer. I love having it on for an hour or so while I'm in bed, and comfortable in the fact that it will not be left on all night when I fall asleep.

Purchased in May 2017 at ALDI for $50.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how ALDI Electric Blanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

sam494949Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

King electric blanket Aldi

Works well! But if you have it on 5 and want it not so hot you have to click all the way up to 9 to get back to 1(no click down /decrease heat button). And it clicks loud. I like the auto timer To turn it off after 1 or up to 9 hours. The body zone and foot zone is great too! Overall it’s great for $69 king size.. I get cold and have it on all night 3-4 is plenty hot.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $69.00.

Jude RPeel, WA

Buy a different brand

Had our KS blanket for 2 years. Even on the highest setting it doesn’t get as warm as our old Sunbeam one which gave up the ghost after 11 years. Rarely do we have the blanket switched on after we get into bed. Just use it to nicely pre-warm the bed. Last night I could not switch the controller on my side off so had to unplug it. Back to Sunbeam I go.

Purchased in May 2018.

Becky T.

Becky T.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty blanket

Happened to us too report to acc it's dangerous
I've just logged the online report with the acc. I set it 2 woke up to it burning hot, luckily I'm not on sleeping medication

Purchased in April 2019 at ALDI for $60.00.

MitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aldi June 2020 Queen Size Electric Blanket

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $49.99.

Skye

Skye

I can’t live without my electric blanket!

Heats up fast and on setting 3 it’s super hot so I just use setting 1 about half an hour before bed and it’s so beautiful and toasty, would recommend!

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its ok

We bought this electric blanket in May to replace an old electric blanket.
It fits the king size bed nicely and is comfortable. Don't feel the ribs.
Has the 2 zones so can have just for feet just for upper body or whole body. The idea is nice especially if you suffer cold feet.
I find that it takes a long time to heat and even then isn't toasty hot. If its put on early enough it will eventually warm up but not very much.
I wouldn't recommend to buy it. Will probably research better and buy another for next winter.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $59.99.

Kelly

KellyMurray Mallee, SA

Slow to heat up

It's ok but takes a long time to heat up. Better than being cold though! Price was reasonable but I will be buying a different brand soon. We have two in our household and same story. Slow to heat up

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $25.00.

Amy

Amy

No more cold feet

I suffer with very cold feet and this has been amazing no more pain or cold feet at night having the best sleep since I brought it, perfect fit on the bed no wrinkling

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $50.00.

maveri

maveriAU

Not hot enough, 30c not the rated 50c

Purchased in May 2019.

Linda

LindaHunter Region, NSW

Rubbish

Brought an Aldi electric blanket a couple of weeks ago had it on the bed for 1.5 hours no heat at all so took it back for a refund. Thinking this could not happen again brought another one yesterday exactly the same thing has happened after 1 hour on the bed no heat at all so this one is going back as well. Will definitely not be getting another one, very unhappy

Purchased in June 2019 for $50.00.

sly_oz

sly_ozVictoria

Heat is at maximum when turned on.

Purchased Easy Home Multi Zone Queen size Wed 22 May 2019. Works ok but noticed blanket turns back on at maximum heat setting. Must have had a short power interruption while using it (it was set at Heat #1). When the power came back on, heat was at maximum (#9). It got hot and very uncomfortable and woke me up. Contacted Customer Service thinking I have faulty controllers. Explanation? ... "It's designed that way." Are you serious? "We have been selling it for 4 years and no complaints. If you are not happy with it, you can return it." Guess what? I will be returning it and getting a Sunbeam.
IMO it is a terrible design flaw and potentially hazardous.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $49.99.

Denise

DeniseMelbourne

Electric blanket

I bought the electric blanket from Aldi in June 2016 and my control stopped working so I moved the control from the other side but it blew up as well. Contacted Easy Home but they said that I was out of warranty. Won’t ever buy that brand again. My previous blanket lasted 19 years

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Bev L

Bev LSydney, NSW

Disappointed

We recently purchased this electric blanket for our son and his partner. After one night it stopped working or would switch on and off.
Disappointed that a gift didn’t work for a week!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Perfect winter warmer

Fits perfectly on my king sized bed
Heats up quickly and is super toasty
Love how you can heat top and bottom seperately as well as being able to seperately heat up each side of the bed
Easy to use

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Toon

ToonVictoria

Both sides not working. EDIT 05/05/18: Sorry, nothing wrong with it.

EDITED 05/05/2018.
Bought from Aldi Ballarat. Queen size, dual controls. Should not rely on testing using back of hand as heat dissipates too fast without a quilt on it. It works just fine.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Bec

BecHamilton

Not good...

Bought one, took it back as I thought it was broken, next one just as bad...takes over an hour to get luke warm in hottest setting...dreadful compared to sunbeam...will be taking second one back also...frustrating experience.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

ok item - pills a lot

i liked it a lot but after a while the fluff pills something terrible - nice snug fit on bed - but so so badly pills - prob should have taken back for a refund - not sure if i would buy this brand again

Date PurchasedJune 2017