Domestic and International

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Transparent, Well priced Cover

I have been using Easy Travel Insurance for 5 years now and I have absolutely no complaints. They are always extremely helpful in finding the best deal and cover that’s most suitable for my trips. Not only that, they have helped me during last minute requirements with no issues and are always friendly and willing to help as much as they can!

Insurance claim madeNo

Everything included - No fine print.

I always feel assured when I buy my travel insurance from Easy travel insurance as I know everything is included, even cover for when I hire a car. I have lost count of how many times I have bought insurance from you but that is because I never have to worry..... Luckily I have never needed to use it but for peace of mind it is fantastic.

Insurance claim madeNo

Tip Top - No complaints or problems.

I have used them every year for 7 years now, buying an Annual Multi Trip policy. I have never claimed but have been in strife a few times and called the emergency assistance and received help with replacement travel documents from the embassy in the UK. Also help with a translator at a doctors surgery in Thailand. (Fortunately nothing too serious and was sent home with peace of mind after dog bite - no rabies for me!)

David R.Easy Travel Insurance

Thanks for your continued support Fred, it is very much appreciated.

Super easy, super value, super safe

A few years back I got really burned relying on the travel insurance provided free by purchasing flight tickets with my credit card. So for about 3 years running I got an annual multi-pass from Easy travel insurance. I was skeptical at first as it was so cheap, but reading through, everything a traveler needs was covered. I haven't needed to make a claim since then, but it's really reassuring having the cover every time I step onto an airplane.

Cheap but Great Value Travel Insurance

I have recently purchased a travel insurance cover from Easy Travel Insurance for my trip to India, I have done considerable amount of research to found them the best value elements and Annual cover.

Griffith

Griffithbrisbane

Great customer service

I was looking to purchase a multi trip travel insurance policy, and I did my research and looking around. I found Easy Travel Insurance annual policy is the cheapest and has more benefits than most of the policies in the market. And their customer service is amazing as they are always there to help even after hours. I am well pleased with my experience with them

Insurance claim madeYes

Pure peace of mind whilst travelling overseas

Just got back from Bali, with all the volcanic ash delays, didn't get too delayed but the information and support I received whilst wondering if we were going to be stuck was brilliant!!

Great benefits

I purchased their elements products for my recent travel to UK. I lost my baggage during my trip and they were great when it came to claims process.. no hassles - it is a great company. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a quality product at cheap price.
Claims process
nothing at all

Insurance claim madeYes

Great value

We searched many websites to buy online Travel Insurance and the policy we bought from Easy Travel Insurance was not only 'Easy' to buy as the name suggests, but also it was 'Easy' to see what we were actually buying.
It was really easy to find the benefits page on each policy type.
So many other sites we looked at we couldn't even find a description of what was included.
When we compared what we were actually getting for our money from Eas Travel Insurance, we couldn't believe the extra cover we recieved for our money!!! Double the benefits in most cases!!!!
Extra-ordinary quality cover

MartyRuskie
MartyRuskie

can't beleave they have 40% off most policies at the moment

I was booking my flights and I shopped around only to come back to easy travel insurance. Their prices for genuine QBE insurnace really is cheaper the everyone else. Thanks to Easy Travel Insurance, I have more spending money for my trip.
price

Greg

Gregasked

If I buy your International Travel Plan to travel to the USA, will I be covered for snowboarding off piste?

ETI
ETI

Hi Greg
Yes this cover is available provided you purchase the snow sports package.

Fred Goer

Too late to answer? Sorry. I have been away travelling in remote areas.You have to have the snow sports package.

momacasked

does the travel insurance poklicy cover for private hospital treatment?

Fred Goer

Easy Travel Insurance policies cover the best available treatment for your circumstances. If that happens to be a private hospital then yes it would be covered.

momac

Bit late I’ve been and come back

carol

carolasked

I have metastatic breast cancer, but have been well and stable for over 4 years now. I am going to bali in September, and would like cover for everything but cancer, is this possible? also , who is your underwriter?

David R.Easy Travel Insurance

Hello Carol

If you want cover with our travel plans for any pre-existing medical conditions the online application must be submitted for assessment and the application is a part of the quote process. Simply start a quote and then select the EMC button to open the form after entering your trip and traveller details at https://easytravelinsurance.com.au/international-travel-insurance.

The process is obligation free, and only asks a few simple questions, and when submitted QBE who are our underwriters will make the assessment, usually with 24 hours and often sooner. They will advise any terms or conditions related to that condition.

You may purchase any of our travel plans if you do not require cover for a condition, in which case you do not need to complete any forms or disclose the condition as cover for that condition will automatically be excluded. More information and a full list of conditions that are covered free of charge can be found at https://easytravelinsurance.com.au/existing-medical-cover or you can contact us directly for further advice or a quote at https://easytravelinsurance.com.au/contact-us

Best wishes Debbie

Get an answer from our members and Easy Travel Insurance representatives

Easy Travel Insurance - International Budget Travel Plan
  • Discontinued

Easy Travel Insurance - International Budget Travel Plan

1 review
Easy Travel Insurance - Australian Domestic Travel Plan (Single Trip)

Easy Travel Insurance - Australian Domestic Travel Plan (Single Trip)

No reviews
Easy Travel Insurance - Australian Domestic Travel Plan (Annual Multi Trip)

Easy Travel Insurance - Australian Domestic Travel Plan (Annual Multi Trip)

No reviews
Easy Travel Insurance - International Premium Plan (Single Trip)

Easy Travel Insurance - International Premium Plan (Single Trip)

1 review
Easy Travel Insurance - International Premium Plan (Annual Multi-Trip)

Easy Travel Insurance - International Premium Plan (Annual Multi-Trip)

Easy Travel Insurance - International Medical Only Travel Plan

Easy Travel Insurance - International Medical Only Travel Plan

No reviews
CategoryTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel Insurance
Contact Number 1300 327 9841300 327 9841300 327 9841300 327 9841300 327 9841300 327 984
Email Address info@easytravelinsurance.com.auinfo@easytravelinsurance.com.auinfo@easytravelinsurance.com.auinfo@easytravelinsurance.com.auinfo@easytravelinsurance.com.auinfo@easytravelinsurance.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact YesYesYesYesYesYes
Online Live Chat YesYesYesYesYesYes
UnderwriterZurichZurichZurichZurichZurichZurich
Maximum Age Covered 101 years old101 years old74 years old101 years old74 years old101 years old
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedNot IncludedNot IncludedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Accidental Death$10,000$10,000$25,000$25,000Not Included
Emergency Dental$1,000Not IncludedNot IncludedUnlimited (sub-limits apply)$1,000Unlimited (sub-limits apply)
Pregnancy (max weeks) 24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks
Resumption of Journey Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included$3,000$3,000Not Included
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot IncludedNot Included$50 per day, up to $6,000$50 per day, up to $6,000Not Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedNot IncludedNot IncludedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of IncomeNot Included$1,500 (max $250 per month up to 6 months)$1,500 (max $250 per month up to 6 months)$10,400 (max $1,733.33 per month up to 6 months)$10,400 (max $1,733.33 per month up to 6 months)Not Included
Permanent DisabilityNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included$25,000$25,000Not Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included$250$250Not Included
Delayed Luggage Not IncludedNot Included$375 after 24 hours, $750 after 72 hours$375 after 24 hours, $750 after 72 hoursNot Included
Credit Card FraudNot Included$3,000 (combined with Luggage and Travel Documents cover)$3,000 (combined with Luggage and Travel Documents cover)$15,000 (combined with Luggage and Travel Documents cover)$15,000 (combined with Luggage and Travel Documents cover)Not Included
Travel Documents / Passport Not Included$3,000 (combined with Luggage and Credit Card cover)$3,000 (combined with Luggage and Credit Card cover)$15,000 (combined with Luggage and Credit Card cover)$15,000 (combined with Luggage and Credit Card cover)Not Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $300 (all items)$300 (all items)$4,000 (camears, laptops and tablets), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (other items)$4,000 (camears, laptops and tablets), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (other items)Not Included
Luggage & Personal Effects $3,000 (combined with Travel Documents and Credit Card cover)$3,000 (combined with Travel Documents and Credit Card cover)$15,000 (combined with Travel Documents and Credit Card cover)$15,000 (combined with Travel Documents and Credit Card cover)Not Included
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000.00$200,000.00$200,000.00$2,500,000.00$2,500,000.00$2,500,000.00
Rental Vehicle Excess $4,000 plus up to an additional $3,500 as optional extra$4,000 plus up to an additional $3,500 as optional extra$6,000 plus up to an additional $3,500 as optional extra$5,000Not Included
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional up to 200ccOptional up to 200ccOptional up to 200ccOptional up to 200ccNot IncludedOptional up to 200cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Special Activities Packages
GolfNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedIncludedIncludedNot Included
CruiseOptional ExtraIncludedIncludedOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Adventure Optional ExtraIncludedIncludedIncludedIncludedOptional Extra
Snow / SkiOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra

Visit official website - Download manual