4.9

Claim ApprovedYes · No

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD
  International Premium Plan

Super simple and straight forward

Well, that was Easy!
What a great process, so simple to purchase online even with medical conditions....And when I needed them, they were so good! Show details ·  1
Sarah C.
Sarah C.3 posts
  International Medical Only Travel Plan

Easy Claims Process

Putting in an insurance claim was a very straightforward process. There was even a video on the claims site to show you how to do it. I watched it but really didn't need to because the process was quite simple to follow. The claim was approved within a few days, no hassles. I did have a question at one point so called the company. I wasn't waiting on hold very long. I have been super impressed with this company. I will definitely pick them for my travel insurance next time. Show details ·  1
Hugh Cockett
Hugh CockettSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  International Premium Plan

Easy, efficient and good price

Had to cancel and re-book a different cruise date travel insurance with COVID cover - I found the Easy rep to be very helpful and dealt with my needs quickly, efficiently and the price was very competitive. Easy for a senior to understand and book, both online and by telephone. Show details ·  1
Jane
JanePerth, WA
  International Premium Plan

Everything covered that I needed and great service

Buying my Travel Insurance from ETI gave me peace of mind that should ANYTHING arise on my travels I would be covered by my insurance, even my Hire car is covered. Show details ·  1
Joanna M.
Joanna M.Perth, WA
  Verified International Budget Travel Plan

Transparent, Well priced Cover

I have been using Easy Travel Insurance for 5 years now and I have absolutely no complaints. They are always extremely helpful in finding the best deal and cover that’s most suitable for my trips. Not only that, they have helped me during last minute requirements with no issues and are always friendly and willing to help as much as they can!

Fred Goer
Fred GoerPerth3 posts

Tip Top - No complaints or problems

I have used them every year for 7 years now, buying an Annual Multi Trip policy. I have never claimed but have been in strife a few times and called the emergency assistance and received help with replacement travel documents from the embassy in the UK. Also help with a translator at a doctors surgery in Thailand. (Fortunately nothing too serious and was sent home with peace of mind after dog bite - no rabies for me!)

Traveling Jezza
Traveling Jezza
  Easy Travel Insurance

Super easy, super value, super safe

A few years back I got really burned relying on the travel insurance provided free by purchasing flight tickets with my credit card. So for about 3 years running I got an annual multi-pass from Easy travel insurance. I was skeptical at first as it was so cheap, but reading through, everything a traveler needs was covered. I haven't needed to make a claim since then, but it's really reassuring having the cover every time I step onto an airplane.

Madhu
Madhu

Cheap but Great Value Travel Insurance

I have recently purchased a travel insurance cover from Easy Travel Insurance for my trip to India, I have done considerable amount of research to found them the best value elements and Annual cover.

Griffith
Griffithbrisbane3 posts

Great customer service

I was looking to purchase a multi trip travel insurance policy, and I did my research and looking around. I found Easy Travel Insurance annual policy is the cheapest and has more benefits than most of the policies in the market. And their customer service is amazing as they are always there to help even after hours. I am well pleased with my experience with them

Penny E
Penny E
  Easy Travel Insurance

Pure peace of mind whilst travelling overseas

Just got back from Bali, with all the volcanic ash delays, didn't get too delayed but the information and support I received whilst wondering if we were going to be stuck was brilliant!!

Jodie Smit
Jodie Smit

Great benefits

I purchased their elements products for my recent travel to UK. I lost my baggage during my trip and they were great when it came to claims process.. no hassles - it is a great company. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a quality product at cheap price.
Claims process
nothing at all Show details
Suze.Newton
Suze.NewtonAU

Great value

We searched many websites to buy online Travel Insurance and the policy we bought from Easy Travel Insurance was not only 'Easy' to buy as the name suggests, but also it was 'Easy' to see what we were actually buying.

It was really easy to find the benefits page on each policy type.

So many other sites we looked at we couldn't even find a description of what was included.

When we compared what we were actually getting for our money from Eas Travel Insurance, we couldn't believe the extra cover we recieved for our money!!! Double the benefits in most cases!!!!
Extra-ordinary quality cover

sheaz
sheazAU2 posts

can't beleave they have 40% off most policies at the moment

I was booking my flights and I shopped around only to come back to easy travel insurance. Their prices for genuine QBE insurnace really is cheaper the everyone else. Thanks to Easy Travel Insurance, I have more spending money for my trip.
price

Jim G.
Jim G. · International Travel Insurance

When I am over 80 and want to take an overseas cruise. I would like to cover health claims only, can you do it?

Easy Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Jim We have a Medical Only travel plan that you can use for cruise cover.
Please get in touch if you would like a quote.
Info@easytravelinsurance.com.au

Adrian C
Adrian C · International Premium Plan (Single Trip)

Hi
I am travelling to New Zealand in February leaving on the 15th and returning on the 29th
I am looking for travel insurance to cover to myself as well as my wife and would also like to have cover for one mountain bike which was purchased recently for $11500. 00
Our ages are 64 and 62 years old
Do you have a policy this would cover
Thanks Adrian

Adrian C
Adrian C · International Premium Plan (Single Trip)

Hi
Our ages are 64 and 62 years old
Do you have a policy this would cover
Thanks Adrian

Easy Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Adrian Our Premium travel plan automatically includes cover for riding Mountain bikes but the maximum amount of cover for specified items such as insuring the bike is $4500.
Regards

Maximum Age Covered 101 years old74 years old101 years old101 years old
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedNot Included
Accidental Death$25,000$25,000Not Included$10,000
Emergency DentalUnlimited (sub-limits apply)$1,000Unlimited (sub-limits apply)Not Included
Pregnancy (max weeks) 24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks24 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000$3,000Not IncludedNot Included
Hospital Cash Allowance$50 per day, up to $6,000$50 per day, up to $6,000Not IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedNot Included
Loss of Income$10,400 (max $1,733.33 per month up to 6 months)$10,400 (max $1,733.33 per month up to 6 months)Not Included$1,500 (max $250 per month up to 6 months)
Permanent Disability$25,000$25,000Not IncludedNot Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250$250Not IncludedNot Included
Delayed Luggage $375 after 24 hours, $750 after 72 hours$375 after 24 hours, $750 after 72 hoursNot IncludedNot Included
Credit Card Fraud$15,000 (combined with Luggage and Travel Documents cover)$15,000 (combined with Luggage and Travel Documents cover)Not Included$3,000 (combined with Luggage and Travel Documents cover)
Travel Documents / Passport $15,000 (combined with Luggage and Credit Card cover)$15,000 (combined with Luggage and Credit Card cover)Not Included$6,000 (combined with Luggage and Credit Card cover)
Maximum Single Item Limit $4,000 (cameras and laptops), $3,000 (tablets), $1,500 (mobile phones), $1,200 (other items)$4,000 (cameras and laptops), $3,000 (tablets), $1,500 (mobile phones), $1,200 (other items)Not Included$300 (all items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000 (combined with Travel Documents and Credit Card cover)$15,000 (combined with Travel Documents and Credit Card cover)Not Included$6,000 (combined with Travel Documents and Credit Card cover)
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000$200,000
Rental Vehicle Excess $6,000 plus up to an additional $3,500 as optional extra6,000Not Included$4,000 plus up to an additional $3,500 as optional extra
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional up to 250ccNot IncludedOptional up to 250ccOptional up to 250cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included