Easy Travel Insurance

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Transparent, Well priced Cover

I have been using Easy Travel Insurance for 5 years now and I have absolutely no complaints. They are always extremely helpful in finding the best deal and cover that’s most suitable for my trips. Not only that, they have helped me during last minute requirements with no issues and are always friendly and willing to help as much as they can!

Insurance claim madeNo

Everything included - No fine print.

I always feel assured when I buy my travel insurance from Easy travel insurance as I know everything is included, even cover for when I hire a car. I have lost count of how many times I have bought insurance from you but that is because I never have to worry..... Luckily I have never needed to use it but for peace of mind it is fantastic.

Insurance claim madeNo

Tip Top - No complaints or problems.

I have used them every year for 7 years now, buying an Annual Multi Trip policy. I have never claimed but have been in strife a few times and called the emergency assistance and received help with replacement travel documents from the embassy in the UK. Also help with a translator at a doctors surgery in Thailand. (Fortunately nothing too serious and was sent home with peace of mind after dog bite - no rabies for me!)

Insurance claim madeNo
Thanks for your continued support Fred, it is very much appreciated.

Super easy, super value, super safe

A few years back I got really burned relying on the travel insurance provided free by purchasing flight tickets with my credit card. So for about 3 years running I got an annual multi-pass from Easy travel insurance. I was skeptical at first as it was so cheap, but reading through, everything a traveler needs was covered. I haven't needed to make a claim since then, but it's really reassuring having the cover every time I step onto an airplane.

Cheap but Great Value Travel Insurance

I have recently purchased a travel insurance cover from Easy Travel Insurance for my trip to India, I have done considerable amount of research to found them the best value elements and Annual cover.

Great customer service

I was looking to purchase a multi trip travel insurance policy, and I did my research and looking around. I found Easy Travel Insurance annual policy is the cheapest and has more benefits than most of the policies in the market. And their customer service is amazing as they are always there to help even after hours. I am well pleased with my experience with them

Insurance claim madeYes

Pure peace of mind whilst travelling overseas

Just got back from Bali, with all the volcanic ash delays, didn't get too delayed but the information and support I received whilst wondering if we were going to be stuck was brilliant!!

Great benefits

I purchased their elements products for my recent travel to UK. I lost my baggage during my trip and they were great when it came to claims process.. no hassles - it is a great company. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a quality product at cheap price.
Claims process
nothing at all

Insurance claim madeYes

Great value

We searched many websites to buy online Travel Insurance and the policy we bought from Easy Travel Insurance was not only 'Easy' to buy as the name suggests, but also it was 'Easy' to see what we were actually buying.
It was really easy to find the benefits page on each policy type.
So many other sites we looked at we couldn't even find a description of what was included.
When we compared what we were actually getting for our money from Eas Travel Insurance, we couldn't believe the extra cover we recieved for our money!!! Double the benefits in most cases!!!!
Extra-ordinary quality cover

Insurance claim madeNo
Just got back from my trip to the UK and really glad I used these guys. They helped me pick the right policy before I left and being an ex-pat, I knew what I needed but they still listened to me and answered my questions - that was reassuring!! I needed to claim for some car hire excess and they were right there on line AND on the phone for me in my "hour of need" so I could carry on enjoying my holiday knowing everything was sorted and not worry any more....don't make the mistake I made in the past, and get caught by companies that say they will pay but don't. QBE are honest!!! - You get what you pay for!! Thanks Guys!

can't beleave they have 40% off most policies at the moment

I was booking my flights and I shopped around only to come back to easy travel insurance. Their prices for genuine QBE insurnace really is cheaper the everyone else. Thanks to Easy Travel Insurance, I have more spending money for my trip.
price

Insurance claim madeNo

If I buy your International Travel Plan to travel to the USA, will I be covered for snowboarding off piste?
Hi Greg Yes this cover is available provided you purchase the snow sports package.Too late to answer? Sorry. I have been away travelling in remote areas.You have to have the snow sports package.

does the travel insurance poklicy cover for private hospital treatment?
Easy Travel Insurance policies cover the best available treatment for your circumstances. If that happens to be a private hospital then yes it would be covered.Bit late I’ve been and come back

I have metastatic breast cancer, but have been well and stable for over 4 years now. I am going to bali in September, and would like cover for everything but cancer, is this possible? also , who is your underwriter?
Hello Carol If you want cover with our travel plans for any pre-existing medical conditions the online application must be submitted for assessment and the application is a part of the quote process. Simply start a quote and then select the EMC button to open the form after entering your trip and traveller details at https://easytravelinsurance.com.au/international-travel-insurance. The process is obligation free, and only asks a few simple questions, and when submitted QBE who are our underwriters will make the assessment, usually with 24 hours and often sooner. They will advise any terms or conditions related to that condition. You may purchase any of our travel plans if you do not require cover for a condition, in which case you do not need to complete any forms or disclose the condition as cover for that condition will automatically be excluded. More information and a full list of conditions that are covered free of charge can be found at https://easytravelinsurance.com.au/existing-medical-cover or you can contact us directly for further advice or a quote at https://easytravelinsurance.com.au/contact-us Best wishes Debbie

Contact Number 1300 327 984