easyauto123

easyauto123

Buying my car really was easy!

I recently bought a Mazda 3 from Easyauto123 at Mile End, Adelaide.
I hadn't bought a car for a while and was nervous, however I was lucky enough to deal with Ron. Ron and the whole team made me feel comfortable and were transparent throughout the entire process.
I truly recommend them to anyone and trust your experience could be like mine.

Happiness

More than happy with our attention from the friendly staff and all queries were answered love my new car from easy autos123

Clint

ClintPerth, WA

Without a doubt the best car buying experience ever!

Susan and Andrew

Susan and Andrew Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recently Purchase a Holden Trax from 123 Brooklyn Salesperson Sonny and Business Manager Alistair A1

Our experience with them was that of professionalism and a supportive approach. The follow-up they provided was great and we recommended everyone who is looking for a used car to give them a go.

Mark181Red

Mark181RedSouth East Queensland, QLD

VW Tiguan

Recently purchased a VW Tiguan from 123 Auto Hendra. I inquired about the vehicle on car sales, soon after the inquiry I received a call from Amanda and confirmed an appointment with Sean. I was met at the appointed time, he was very professional and followed up on all commitments. The car was well prepared and some issues were mutually resolved. I would recommend Sean and I would use this business again.

Benjamin Perkins

Benjamin PerkinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, great product, great customer service

I found the team to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable in helping me to decide on what car I wanted. From my first enquiry to the follow up after purchase was easy and straight forward. I would highly recommend purchasing a car with this company.

Ian

Ian

Excellent service

Delighted with excellent sales service at easyauto123. All staff friendly and helpful. Pardeep explained everything clearly, and was very courteous and patient. Thank you!

Rohit Kumar

Rohit Kumar Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Learn from me how to waste money

• +11

Stay Away!

Alan

AlanNortheast, VIC

I got the car I wanted, I am very happy with it.

Pardeep was accommodating and obliging, nothing was a problem, he returned my calls promptly and allowed me to select the car I wanted. Cara also knew her stuff and helped the sale go through seamlessly. All that Pardeep assured me of was correct. Thank you Pardeep and Cara.

Oscar V.

Oscar V.Perth, WA

Great service. Non-pushy salesman & admin.

We had a great experience recently purchasing a car from their Joondalup outlet. Dave was non-pushy and professional and very helpful in every respect. Luke was equally as professional dealing with paperwork and warranty. The car was detailed and as clean as a new one. They even fitted new tyres. Well done and highly recommended!

Great Friendly Service

Thank you to the team at easyauto123 Castle Hill for all of your friendly and helpful service to my daughter .
An easy and smooth purchase. Highly recommended.

justin w.

justin w.Perth, WA

Car Finance Rip Off

If you want to overpay in made fees and charges go ahead and purchase a car from Easyauto,
Nothing special about them just typical car salespeople.

TheChandras

TheChandras

Price match claim is not true

Manipulative and Deceitful

I tried to buy my daughter a car from the Joondalup store. Absolutely disgusting how we have been treated. The finance girl told me lie after lie during the whole application process. They are very manipulative and deceitful. If I could give them no stars I would.
Save yourself the hassle of dealing with these people and buy elsewhere.

Perfect car

Thanks so much to your team Chris and brendon at easy auto castle hill . Your customer service and help with purchasing a new car was excellent and hassle free .
You went above and beyond to help us to find the perfect car and really happy with your service :)

Andrew

AndrewGippsland, VIC

I have bought my wife's car from Melbourne 123 and they were fantastic. So much so that I looked up their web site again when I needed a car and just bought one from the Adelaide 123. Fantastic service and not pushy. Trust is a dangerous word in the used car business, but this group seems to have a stock that are in great condition.
Thanks again
from Andrew

Excellent service, not pushy and very informative.

Looking for a budget car for my son and my experience from walking into the front office was exceptional. The office staff were very friendly and ensured we were COVID safe. We were then introduced to Pardeep who was very informative and knowledgeable without being pushy. He gave us space to look around but was checking in on us if we needed him. Would recommend +++

A painless process

We were dreading the whole process of buying a new second hand car. What a relief to be dealing with helpful, open and honest people like Joel and Callum. There was no pushy sales stuff and we were able to ask our most naive questions and get straight answers. We were surprised to find the episode was headache free and actually had a few laughs along the way. A pleasure to deal with the two of them and would recommend asking for them. Very happy with the car and the effort to look after us.
A & D

Greg Mac

Greg MacSydney, NSW

Great car great service castle hill

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives