easyauto123

easyauto123

Muzza

Muzza

Time to browse

I went to easyauto Brooklyn to look at a car. I arranged to meet Michael. He met me and gave me a brief summary of the car and then gave me some time to look over this car and other cars in the lot. There was no pressure and I eventually found a car that suited my needs. I went home and decided to ring Michael on Sunday to organize a test drive on Monday. He was quite helpful on his day off and assisted with the paper work on Monday. At no time did I feel under pressure to buy the car or any other product offered to me and I picked up my new car the following Friday.

Not recommend them at all but elsewhere

I bought a falcon ute they said the car comes with full service history but when I paid the money and collect the car there was no manual and log book in the car when I called them back and asked them for the log book they said it doesn’t have a log book and we didn’t said it comes with full service history and return cailm policy is not fair at all they won’t give you the deposit back

Other Car Dealerships
OzCar
4.5
carconnect
carconnect

Strongly recommending this service.

I have never been looked before this amazingly before. All day looked after the same person. Always available towards my request. Highly recommend if anyone looking after a good service/business. Thank you Easy Auto 123

MATTHEW BENNETT

MATTHEW BENNETTSouth West, WA

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE HAD IN A LONG TIME

I took delivery of my 2018 ford ranger from Easyauto123 in joondalup on Tuesday and could'nt be happier with my new ute and the extremely professional service from Quentin and Chloe. everything sorted with no delays and excellent communication. was a real pleasure buying through them and wont hesitate to buy again from the joondalup dealership

Happy with purchase

I bought a Hyundai Getz 2009 on April 28 and was happy with the functionality of the car and service of Pardeep. I would recommend easyauto123 Mile End.

Ric

RicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and Friendly

Recently bought used car from Easyauto123 in Mile End, Adelaide. Pardeep who was the sales person was very friendly and helped me in getting the car with the best price. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a car with value for money to visit Easyauto123 in Mile End.

Janine S

Janine SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mazda 2 purchase

We recently purchase a Mazda 2 for our daughter and the service we received from Pradeep was exceptional. Such an easy process for us and great value for money. Highly recommend. If ever looking for car, would recommend you go visit here as first preference

Roy

RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range of cars, great service and a great purchase

We came across easyauto123 through Carsales.com. We were served by Ron Sturtzel who gave us very informed, friendly, helpful and efficient service. He had a very good knowledge of the cars we wanted to see but more importantly for us we did not experience some of the "hard sell" pressure that we have encountered at other dealerships. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience, and yes, we did find the exact car we were looking for at a good price

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Bad After Sales Support

Very bad after sales support ... as long as they got their sale they don’t care anymore. Multiple emails sent with no reply

ujay

ujayPerth, WA

Full of lies, stay away & do not trust them

hotfudge

hotfudgeAU

Misinformed

Jun S.

Jun S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forgot the transfer, forgot the rego

In Melbourne, they gave me a paper said it’s your rego when we handed over the car, after I back the home, I found that paper is not my rego it’s other car’s RWC.......
Second morning, I rushed to their office, everything is clear now, they didn’t transfer the car to my name and rego as well.........no apologies, I just wondered if I was caught by police because of this, what would happen

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Unacceptable customer service

Salespeople treat customers badly. I was surprised by the tone and behaviour of the guy who reluctantly showed me the car I was after. And more to my surprise, car had dents, and other defects which were not mentioned in the ad. When I asked if there are any other issues, the guy just said 'no idea'!!!

The customer service is seriously rude.

Sidharth M.

Worst expeirence

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

TheAnthoShow

TheAnthoShowPerth, WA

Easy as auto

Very happy with Jason and the rest of the team at canning Vale! Made the car buying experience so easy and pleasant. In fact, could not have been any easier. If you're reading this, shop here for your next car, huge warehouse with plenty of choice, and they will go above and beyond to give you good money for your trade in

Poor Customer Service

We bought a car from the Brooklyn office in Victoria. After choosing a car it took the staff 2.5 hours to sort the car and paperwork. Lots of staff but none of them doing anything. 6 months after the purchase we booked in for our free service. The booking manager was useless and didn't send us any details or confirm the booking. After re-booking us in a month later...he told us the wrong time and never answered his phone or emails. Unapologetic and unhelpful staff!

The car i bought should not sold with out fixing it first paid $7.500

sold me HONDA CRV with gear box problem now been told to pay the hole gear box replaced will cost $$$

Lok

LokPerth, WA

Don't buy cars from them or you will regret

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives