easyauto123

easyauto123

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sue

Sue

Thankyou to Easy Auto 123 Joondalup

Went to easy auto Joondalup looking for advice
As my car battery kept going flat and wouldn’t start without a recharge.
The manager came out and I explained my dilemma.
The battery was tested and was fine , however I had a Navman in the car and was advised it could be that draining the battery.
I unplugged it and only used it when I need to and that solved the problem.
Thankyou to all for their assistance I am an aged pensioner and was worried I would be up for another battery at least or something major.
I will certainly recommend Easy auto to my friends and if ever I want another car I will look to purchase it from Easy Auto 123 Joondalup

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work Easyauto 123

I want to personally thank Sonny, James and the team at easyauto123 in Brooklyn for their outstanding service. I recently purchased a HSV GTS with extremely low kms. They assisted me to validate the kms as genuine and further allowed the vehicle to be taken to an independent garage for a couple of hours to be fully inspected. Their service in allowing me to be fully satisfied that the vehicle was genuine lead to finalisation of the sale. I am now the proud owner of a 2013 HSV GTS with 5000 kms on the clock and it looks and drives like a new car. Thank-you again Sonny, I will have no hesitation in recommending you and the team to any prospective buyers.

Regards,

John.

SatisfiedCarolineSprings

SatisfiedCarolineSpringsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thumbs up Melbourne branch

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience and very refreshing purchasing a vehicle from a dealer.

I had an amazing experience at easyauto123. JAI was very helpful and very understanding of my situation, he went out of his way to make sure everything worked out for me! The purchase was smooth and all my questions were answered without any hesitations. I will go back for future purchases and would recommend easyauto123 to friends and family.

MALLIK

MALLIKPerth, WA

EXCELLENT SERICE! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

James at the service department and Jason in sales are amazing guys who go that extra mile to keep their customers happy and I would strongly recommend to anyone for their excellent service provided in purchasing a car at EASY AUTO 123, Canning vale.

Belinda B.

Belinda B.Perth, WA

Excellent service

As I left work I realised my tyre was flat. Having to finish moving house that night I was very short for time. I pulled in to EasyAuto123 in Edgewater (Joondalup Dr) at 4:58pm and asked the very helpful Brogan if someone could help. The mechanics had finished at 4:30pm but Arran was still on site and came out to put my spare tyre on. No charge for the service which was unexpected (thanks Steve). The next day I went back to sort out a new tyre and give Arran a few beers to say thanks for staying back. I would highly recommend their service. Thanks again, Belinda :-)

Great Service

Kris was great, fast and efficientat Joondalup depot. Didn't push finance or warranties as I was already sorted elsewhere. Cars are in great condition
Would recommend to anyone else

complete trash

tell you one thing by the business manager himself and get another, then they wont do anything about it once you call them out on it. dont. buy. a. car. from. them.

Amanda

Amanda

TERRIBLE

Bought a car with finance arranged by Easy Auto 123 Nudgee Rd Brisbane. A month later realised no payment had gone out of our account for the loan. Asked about this and for our deposit to be paid back. 2 weeks later had a call to tell us the whole team we had been dealing with had been sacked due to "not doing the right thing for the customers" and our finance had not been arranged but we could have our deposit back and have other finance arranged. No thanks.... After all this we couldn't trust the company. We sought legal advise and decided to take the car back. This was not a great introduction to Brisbane for us.

Janelle P.

Janelle P.Perth, WA

Servicing

A massive thankyou to James in servicing at easy auto 123 Canningvale. Best customer service I've ever recieved thankyou for going that extra mile when I was devestated about my car, good as new now!

Very disappointed with the service...

Katie N.

Katie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time for nothing.

Kevin

KevinGreat Southern, WA

They did the right thing!

I recently purchased a second hand vehicle from this company... Thirteen days later it broke down!! We were informed it was not a warranty covered problem and handed a $700 bill!!! However after a conversation with the manager the bill was paid even tho not abliged to. Service was greatly appreciated.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Useless mechanics covering up there dodgy workmanship

Broken antenna turns into a motor issue. firstly they forgot to take the old antenna out which has caused water to get in and damage the motor.
Now are saying no there wasn’t any old antenna in there and you’ll need to pay for a new motor.
3 hours to cover up there tracks and blame the motor not there dodgy workmanship.

Erin

Erin

DO NOT BUY HERE

SHOCKING customer service, it's been over 7 weeks since we made a deposit and have not received any money back, basically tried to force my partner to take the car and made my partner feel awful when he decided not too. Absolutely appalling! No communication!

Robbie O

Robbie OGoulburn Valley, VIC

Don't buy here

adam1441

adam1441Central West, NSW

Terrible Company, almost force you to provide positive reviews...

Stevo59

Stevo59Western District, VIC

Fuss free car sales

Found a car I was interested in online, a Mazda CX-5 , looked like a great car! Rang up and spoke to Jai, I explained I couldn't get to see it for 7 days because of work commitments. Jai said I could put a small deposit down and they would hold the car until I could get to look at it. Spoke to Jai several times over the week, he gave me some more info and told me the car was ready to drive out, if I liked it! Finally got to Easyauto123 and as promised the car was there waiting and looked fantastic! All of their cars in their huge shed looked really great, they were all gleaming! There was no pressure and the whole process was fuss free! Thanks Jai, very good service! I would recommend this company to family and friends!

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely disgusting! I beg you do not buy from them

Excellent customer care

A special thank you to customer service section, Anne Murray . After purchasing a vehicle in which I was dissatisfied, the matter was handled in a timely and pleasant manner. I’m now confident and recommend to purchase a car from this company. I will definitely use this company again in the future.

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Waldo

Waldoasked

I am dealing with seven hill at the moment.. the communications are horrendous next to none.my brother is a car dealer in qld and cant believe the lack of communication and how long it has taken for them to get finance through. He has told me it shouldnt take more than 4 days its been 8 days and counting what is going on?

john smith
john smith

go elsewhere as i did they stuffed me around for a month went elsewhere and got an answer within 1day

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives