easyauto123

easyauto123

2.8

Dakota1

Dakota1Perth

Lazy & Can't Be Bothered!

Ashe

AshePerth, WA

Worst experience

I went to canning ville to check out a car and was treated poorly. Non-professional attitude towards their customer. Asked me to ensure that I will buy the car or else the sales person cant get the key for us to have a look. Firstly I felt awkward and then immediately my desire to make any purchase from them died. The sales person was getting frustrated to answer any question we had. Overall, It was a very bad experience.
In the end, I decided to go to Toyota dealership. Amazing experience, Professional attitude, Felt valued although it was a few bucks more but I am happy that I purchased my new car from them.

Worst car dealership I’ve ever been to

I was at the Seven Hills dealership and I am shocked at the way I was treated. The sales man told me he wasn’t going to take me seriously because I was young. He was completely agist and sexist. He refused to let me test drive the car and denied it had been in an accident when it had obviously been painted (the painted grey didn’t even match the original colour of the car). I will never come back here again. Low quality cars and even worse service.

Richail

RichailPerth, WA

Good service

We went to Joondalup dealt with Jaryd excellent service. Lots of choice dealt with issues I had in a leasing manner. I wouldn’t hesitate in going back and would recommend a visit

Does not deserve even one star

They can somehow issue you with a safety certificate even when the car has a recall on it. And even though engine light came on literally 5 mins out of their warehouse was told there was no point bringing it in as it was not their problem to fix. 3 month warranty??? I call crap. And the service man laughed at me because I was upset that things were going wrong after less than 24 hours. NEVER recommend this place. Go elsewhere.

milky

milkyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good follow up service, low price cars

Had issues with the vehicle straight from pickup not starting and engine mounts broken! They took it to a specialised mechanic and repaired all issues, recommend getting extended warranty! A little slow on repair but suspect covid was to blame. Great business to buy from. Best car price!

andrew w.

andrew w.Northern Region, NSW

Worst car yard ever

Were great when looking but after trying to get me to go through their finance after I specifically said I've already got pre approval elsewhere, she turned nasty and then decided to say they wouldn't give me a road worthy certificate for several days I demanded my deposit back, I'll get it don't worry. I'll never deal with them again !

Abduraman

AbduramanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They're stupid

Terrible customers service and rubbish car.once you the car no talk to you even if you have warranty they don't care. I bought Toyota Camry hybrid and $1500 five years warranty

Mcleans

McleansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hendra office never, ever, ever answer their phone

Excellent when purchasing the car, however once you have purchased its a diffrent story. Once you have bought the car they are impossible to contact and good luck getting any repairs done during your warrenty period.

Horrible

Weve been chasing our holding deposit and are now ringing everyday to get a resolution but just getting the run around. We were told 3 days - its been 3 weeks.

Trussie

TrussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of lies

UNHAPPY HENDRA CUSTOMER

UNHAPPY HENDRA CUSTOMERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed hendra customer

Have contacted Hendra by phone and email but it seems if you want to claim against warranty you won’t get a reply we are still trying to get our radio fixed that was faulty from week one and on purchase we were told they will fix anything that goes wrong during your warranty Also have no reply to our question off when are they going to transfer ownership of our traded vehicle to them so I stop getting toll fees and renewal off registration

shaun

shaunPerth, WA

this car yard has some rubbish cars and are not easy to deal with!!!!!!!!

went to purchase a lx570 from these clowns.car needed about 5k spent on the paint,log books were not filled in but i was told i could ring a mate of the car yards and he knew the service history,are you kidding people want to see hard facts like log books not ring the salesmans mate for hopes and dreams pleased i still have my cash,buy from another yard what a joke

SteveB

SteveBPerth

Transfer Papers never logged

I would never ever use easyauto or their scam of a warranty

My car has never worked, they repaired it with second hand parts that didn't work and have ripped me off every way they possibly could
Stay away from easyauto123
Worst experience, would never recommend to anyone.
I have spent so much money trying to repair a car they've sold me eventhough I have a warranty and I still can't get it back on the road.
Zero help from any of their team and they ahg garage is awful

Francine Hrastovcak

Wouldn't go near Easy Auto 123

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Relaxing atmosphere

Was great to meet the team
At easyauto123 canningvale.
The girls were very pleasant. I will recommend this team to family and friends anytime. Great prices too.
Big thanks to sam..
Thanks again..see you soon..

Registration

Harley G.

Harley G.Southwest, VIC

Terrible customer service

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Waldo

Waldoasked

I am dealing with seven hill at the moment.. the communications are horrendous next to none.my brother is a car dealer in qld and cant believe the lack of communication and how long it has taken for them to get finance through. He has told me it shouldnt take more than 4 days its been 8 days and counting what is going on?

john smith
john smith

go elsewhere as i did they stuffed me around for a month went elsewhere and got an answer within 1day

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives