easyauto123

easyauto123

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honesty is the most important thing, but you don't have.

Horrible Staff - AVOID!

Repeatedly asked to be left alone to browse, staff just got more in your face getting rude and aggressive and wouldn't leave. Then called us rude for walking away! Lost a sale today from their horrible behavior.

Avril will

Avril willPerth, WA

My car I got a car from 123 and it had a broken drivers seats breaks window wipers was a death trap

Car seat broken breaks not good service not happy no one called me back and it been a year and still fighting with yous all I want is my money back or fix the car

Ces

CesPerth, WA

Lie about the vehicles they sell!! Arrogant manager . Don’t want to help you after they receive your money..

Took the car back to their service dept twice in a week,Sold me a car with the wrong battery even tho manager agreed to replace with a suitable battery before purchasing. Recently Found out car was listed for a couple of outstanding recalls with Mazda Australia even after they have ticked off no outstanding recalls on the servicing book. Today I rang up DOT and they only received transfer papers today and vehicle was purchased back on 12/12/19. Avoid EasyAuto 123 Canningvale. On a positive note the Edgewater branch were a lot more helpful the guys from the service and the manager there was a lot more helpful when it came to replacing the battery. I’m getting the vehicle checked over by another mechanic. Can’t trust this company..

Domenic M.

Domenic M.Perth, WA

Sold me a car that they advertised as AWD and turned out to be 2WD.

PAC Man

PAC ManPerth, WA

Great until they get your money....and then nothing.

Was great until the finance went through. Upon driving out of the dealership I noticed that the two way radio wasn't working....was advertised with the CB in it. The sales guy said...yeah all good, let's fix it on Monday. To cut a long story short I brought the car in Joondalup but went 2 times to CanningVale to have it fixed and was dicked around for 2 weeks. Eventually told that Canning vale couldnt help and that I would have to go back to Joondalup. So I contacted Joondalup about 6 times, spoke to various people. It has now been about 8 weeks and still not a single person has called me back. A serious bunch of crooks. Very disappointed. I'm just pray I don't have any warranty issues.

Nick Denvir

Nick DenvirPerth, WA

Edgewater

Dave and Shane went above and beyond to help my daughter buy her first car.at Easyauto123 Edgewater.
They were informative with fair pricing and did their best to get her car before Xmas. Cheers Boys. Nick

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible from sales to service!

David B.

David B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good range of vehicles and good sales service

I purchased an i30 last Saturday. The prices of a range of used vehicles were very reasonable. Michael and the staff at Easyauto were helpful and easy to talk to. They ensured that the process of buying a used car was very straight forward. The car was ready to pickup within the time-frame they promised. They are also provide good after sales care and servicing. David

James

JamesPerth, WA

Very disappointing

After many months of saving, 9 days ago my son purchased his first car, a Mitsubishi Triton 4x4 and is still waiting to take delivery. He has been told he will probably have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday next week before he gets it without a reason why. Why does he have to wait 2weeks to take possession of a 2nd hand car?
Why do they need the car so long? What is happening to the car?
We were very happy with the sales staff but once he walked out the door after signing on the bottom line it has been nothing but poor to no response. Their website does not even provide ways to contact them other than by phone. Answered calls result in being told that they will call you back, which does not happen.
Very, very disappointing.

Petro Z.

Petro Z.Perth, WA

5 Stars to Kris. When we arrived on Saturday at EasyAuto123 Joondalup, my husband and I were greeted by Kris. He showed us around, arranged for 2 test drives and later let us browse some more. When we decided on a car, Shane crunched the numbers for us. The application for finance went through smoothly and on Monday we collected our car. We would definitely recommend EasyAuto123 to friends and relatives.

Jimmy

JimmyPerth, WA

Great service and knowledge

I Went in to look for a car I was greeted by a young chap named Kris after having a browse around their showroom .

I liked a particular model of car and asked to go for test drive Kris ran me through the facts of the car etc after the test drive we then got back to the office and he kindly got me a coffee which was lovely .

Long story short I bought the car and its been flawless in every way , I would highly recommend if you are going in to a have a look at a car at the Joondalup centre ask for Kris 10/10 for service and knowledge its a nice sea change to go look at cars and your not pressured into buying the car like every other car shop Ive been to .

Thanks Kris and easy auto 123

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great experience

Very impressed with the service, knowledge and advice from Sam (and Steve) Thank you for your honesty and integrity. A pleasant stress free experience to purchase a used car at the best price

Sue

Sue

Thankyou to Easy Auto 123 Joondalup

Went to easy auto Joondalup looking for advice
As my car battery kept going flat and wouldn’t start without a recharge.
The manager came out and I explained my dilemma.
The battery was tested and was fine , however I had a Navman in the car and was advised it could be that draining the battery.
I unplugged it and only used it when I need to and that solved the problem.
Thankyou to all for their assistance I am an aged pensioner and was worried I would be up for another battery at least or something major.
I will certainly recommend Easy auto to my friends and if ever I want another car I will look to purchase it from Easy Auto 123 Joondalup

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work Easyauto 123

I want to personally thank Sonny, James and the team at easyauto123 in Brooklyn for their outstanding service. I recently purchased a HSV GTS with extremely low kms. They assisted me to validate the kms as genuine and further allowed the vehicle to be taken to an independent garage for a couple of hours to be fully inspected. Their service in allowing me to be fully satisfied that the vehicle was genuine lead to finalisation of the sale. I am now the proud owner of a 2013 HSV GTS with 5000 kms on the clock and it looks and drives like a new car. Thank-you again Sonny, I will have no hesitation in recommending you and the team to any prospective buyers.

Regards,

John.

SatisfiedCarolineSprings

SatisfiedCarolineSpringsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thumbs up Melbourne branch

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience and very refreshing purchasing a vehicle from a dealer.

I had an amazing experience at easyauto123. JAI was very helpful and very understanding of my situation, he went out of his way to make sure everything worked out for me! The purchase was smooth and all my questions were answered without any hesitations. I will go back for future purchases and would recommend easyauto123 to friends and family.

MALLIK

MALLIKPerth, WA

EXCELLENT SERICE! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

James at the service department and Jason in sales are amazing guys who go that extra mile to keep their customers happy and I would strongly recommend to anyone for their excellent service provided in purchasing a car at EASY AUTO 123, Canning vale.

Belinda B.

Belinda B.Perth, WA

Excellent service

As I left work I realised my tyre was flat. Having to finish moving house that night I was very short for time. I pulled in to EasyAuto123 in Edgewater (Joondalup Dr) at 4:58pm and asked the very helpful Brogan if someone could help. The mechanics had finished at 4:30pm but Arran was still on site and came out to put my spare tyre on. No charge for the service which was unexpected (thanks Steve). The next day I went back to sort out a new tyre and give Arran a few beers to say thanks for staying back. I would highly recommend their service. Thanks again, Belinda :-)

Great Service

Kris was great, fast and efficientat Joondalup depot. Didn't push finance or warranties as I was already sorted elsewhere. Cars are in great condition
Would recommend to anyone else

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Waldo

Waldoasked

I am dealing with seven hill at the moment.. the communications are horrendous next to none.my brother is a car dealer in qld and cant believe the lack of communication and how long it has taken for them to get finance through. He has told me it shouldnt take more than 4 days its been 8 days and counting what is going on?

john smith
john smith

go elsewhere as i did they stuffed me around for a month went elsewhere and got an answer within 1day

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives